• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lightfall [Pathfinder]

Is there room for one more? I have a friend named @Dicer that would love to start in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm Dicer. My friend @Sherwood mentioned this pathfinder game to me. Is there an opening for a human fighter?

Cool, I'll be rolling up my stats soon once I find out how you want them rolled. I'll be looking back at previous pages for this information. Then I'll create my character sheet on Myth-Weavers for you to see.

Okay, I've read everything here, I'll be posting my character in the Characters thread soon.

On another note, I work a late swing shift so my posts may be erratic and done very early in the morning.

Just thought of something while making my character. Which XP track are we using? Slow, Medium, or Fast?

Just make sure you guys tag me when the IC thread is up.  I don't want to miss it!

I appologise for my lateness... going back to school has drained me quite abit. 

Just doing a post to let everyone know I'm still here waiting for more information. Any information...

We have a few characters posted, but the board is still a work in progress.

HEY!  Sorry everyone!  Slight medical issue aside, everything should proceed semi-normally from now on.  That being said, I recently looked at how the forum has changed as well as certain balancing issues and decided to make some changes; one smaller, one much bigger.

I'm really sorry for those who's builds are based very strictly on their Ability Scores, but due to some suspected cheating and a lack of a dice roller, everyone is now required to do a 20 point buy for their stats.  You can, however, keep all of your gold.

Additionally, we will be using Roll20 in the future.  You are free to use text rather than voice chat, but this is non-debatable anymore.  The lack of a dice roller and the need for frequent to simultaneous updates makes Forum RPing a dice game a nightmare.

That is all.  I will be PMing you all shortly with further information and questions.  ONCE AGAIN, I apologize for my recent, unexcused absences.  Thank you for any of you who have still been holding on for this RP for this long; we don't have much farther to go.  With luck and grace, I give it one week before it begins.  If you have given up, or have to give up due to the change to Roll20, I hope I still see you around and appologize for potentially wasting your time.

Sadly I will be bowing out, as I can't reasonably commit to a regular Roll20 session at this time.  Hopefully this changes in the future.  Good luck!

I too sadly must bow out. My time constraints, regrettably, forgoes my ability to do a consistent Roll 20 session. With my real life Pathfinder game that I run on my nonstandard weekend taking priority over any non play-by-post game, I truly cannot devote the time required to play other games. I wish it were otherwise, but again sadly it is not. Thank you for allowing me in for as long as I was able.

Aww, alright.  Kinda figured this would happen.  Still, thanks for sticking around so long, and hope I see you around the forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back