• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Light in the Darkness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The current party is fully formed, they actually lost a bunch of members right after the briefing when they went to gather supplies and meet at the front gate.

Their current mission us to deal with Goblin warlord that is harassing the local friendly goblin population in their forest.

There wasnt a set recruiter, mostly just town criers that distributed the message which allowed large distribution of the message to the people, both law abiding citizens and criminals considering what was promised was riches, lands, titles, and pardons.

"NO SUCH THING AS A FRIENDLY GOBLIN"

Ok, thanks. Character shall be done soon

Father wants me to expand on the lores of magic, so i'll need to get that done before being accepted.

Apart from that, hello ya gits! Can't wait to boss you around and deliver rousing speeches!

Foolish woman! My magical prowess can lay entire armies low! How dare you oppose me!?

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 I'm going to need to ask you to limit yourself to 4 magical abilities and it can't be: Temperature, Storm, or Breakdown. Also, if you pick Grab as one of them, you won't be able to accidently kill someone with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back