• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Light in the Darkness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I feel so dumb. Everyone has such intense stories and I'm just like "he's a woof. Marry him. ".
don’t feel dumb, says the person with “girl want more than clothes”
Sildar also wants to get stronger and attain more control over his abilities; and also seek knowledge. (meanwhile others may seek him). Also our mercenary friend is constantly teasing him i should mention that.

Suva is a female mercenary that used to be part of the military but left after she got poor information from the higher ups. She fights with a sword and shield.

Trektek Trektek

Okay, question bombardment time: How human-dominated and how religion-orientated is the Imperium?
Is there dissent against the current royalty? Actually, who is the current royalty?

The Imperium is extremely inclusive of many different races and religions. Humans are the most numerous, followed by the Cainar (Dog people). The Cainar are great fighters and loyal warriors so they form a solid foundation of troops.

The Emperor is the leader of the Imperium. I'd need to look back for his actual name at present.

Considering the current nature of the Imperium, with enemies rising up within, there would in fact be dissidents.

Okay, then we'll hunt those who oppose his majesty's rightful rule!

Yes, I am making a Lawful Evil character. Or lawful neutral. Depends on perspective.
Cs goin up soon

Okay, okay, question bombardment time numero 2: Who is recruiting us? Is the party fully formed already? What is it's mission if so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back