• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Life's A Game - Interest Check〖Closed〗

Hell0NHighWater

Queen of Hell

• intro

this feels like the end

Nothing But Thieves

overview.

O
    rdinary life for seven college students was obliterated the moment a mysterious holoscreen prompt asked: Which class will offer you the best chance of survival in an apocalyptic world?

With only seconds to decide their fate, these seven strangers are forced to unwittingly join forces and compete for the ultimate prize where the winner gets to remake the world in their image.

With the outside world on the brink of collapse, these [un]lucky souls must use their newfound powers to fight against fearsome monsters, complete quests, and satisfy the only clear condition of this fucked up game: surivive.

intro

roles

rules

Life's A Game.

The stakes are high, but so is the
prize

genre

fantasy, survival, horror

status

closed

spots open

4/10

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Yaaay! If a few more people express interest I'll go ahead and post the lore page. I'm still working on character sheets so that part might take a minute :-_-lines:
take ur time!! can’t wait to create a character and read the lore 🫡

Should we join the discord linked in the post or do we join that after we post a character?

Yeah, I've been using 5e mainly but if there's another edition that fits better with the character you want to build then you can use that. It's all loosely based on DnD Classes so if it doesn't match up exactly that's okay too. Also, keep in mind that you'll gain skills and abilities as we go so don't worry too much about starting off weak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back