• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Okay, so i have these face claims that i LOVE, and i really wanna do a magical high school rp. But I NEEEEEEED help making an idea- I was thinking something along the lines of:

5 of the students at Everbell High were suddenly gifted with magical abilities one night, waking up with somewhat uncontrollable magical powers and not being great at hiding it, others write it off as strange occurrences, but the students notice one another and now must choose to embrace their powers and each other, or fear whatever has caused them and how it will affect their lives now that more and more strange people (and creatures) are appearing around town.

BUT AM TOTALLY OPEN TO CHANGING IT!!

1d7ffa7428bac6731c28c8211d015ae0.jpg6c8fa70229524571b6e8200aacdb3048.jpg21a717619051c3197236f70ddf38db1f.jpg047a22b83debaa03fe7aabab27b9c965.jpg9103f3b305fc8a64b46cf6da73466630.jpg

This rp will be for a small and DEDICATED group of members, only having a few spots available! (me taking the lesbian witchy role)

Spots:
Lesbian [taken (me) ]
Gay [ SP3CT3R SP3CT3R ]
Trans [ Sekiranun Sekiranun ]
Asexual [ Juju Juju ]
Bisexual [ ToothlessEnt ToothlessEnt ]
Homo/Hetero-Flexible [ StarxLight StarxLight ]
Pan/Non-binary [ FoolsErin FoolsErin ]
SOMETHING. [ seasonedcat seasonedcat ]

Last edited:
Hahaha this sounds amazing like utterly and completely amazing. What do I need to do to get in on this roleplay and help to world build it?

Hahaha this sounds amazing like utterly and completely amazing. What do I need to do to get in on this roleplay and help to world build it?
just say what role you'd like and i'll create a pm group to discuss world building and post a discord link in for ooc chatter

Hnnnngh, this looks super cute but I also know I reaalllly don’t need anything more at the moment. I’ll keep an eye on this at least.

Despite literally everything related to common sense saying to do otherwise, my brain is now split on a lipstick lesbian, pansexual, non-binary, or a genderfluid witch. Goddammit, this is why I never get anything done.

Despite literally everything related to common sense saying to do otherwise, my brain is now split on a lipstick lesbian, pansexual, non-binary, or a genderfluid witch. Goddammit, this is why I never get anything done.
do et.

Okay, so i have these face claims that i LOVE, and i really wanna do a magical high school rp. But I NEEEEEEED help making an idea- I was thinking something along the lines of:

5 of the students at Everbell High were suddenly gifted with magical abilities one night, waking up with somewhat uncontrollable magical powers and not being great at hiding it, others write it off as strange occurrences, but the students notice one another and now must choose to embrace their powers and each other, or fear whatever has caused them and how it will affect their lives now that more and more strange people (and creatures) are appearing around town.

BUT AM TOTALLY OPEN TO CHANGING IT!!

View attachment 658287View attachment 658288View attachment 658289View attachment 658290View attachment 658291

This rp will be for a small and DEDICATED group of members, only having a few spots available! (me taking the lesbian witchy role)

Spots:
Lesbian [taken (me) ]
Gay [ SP3CT3R SP3CT3R ]
Trans [ Sekiranun Sekiranun ]
Asexual [ Juju Juju ]
Bisexual [ ToothlessEnt ToothlessEnt ]
+Two of players choice!! [open]

bisexul? Sure I’ll go with that... might make a girl... probobly

You are a terrible influence, and I hope you’re aware of that.

Put me down for a lipstick lesbian witch. Or a non-binary one if you want more variety. Either is fine.
just double checking can you 100% commit to this? I love you boo but we have so much interest XD

just double checking can you 100% commit to this? I love you boo but we have so much interest XD

Yep. As long as this doesn’t die five feet out the door, I’ll be glad to go along.

Though I’m probably going to regret saying that because homework and high school are tough mistresses some days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back