• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Malliciousx

(づ。 ◕‿‿◕。) づ
Greetings!

I am currently looking for a fun partner who is up for all kinds of weirdness and to RP some of my favourite fandoms with me (and of course satisfy fangirl crushes). If you are a fellow fangirl/fanboy of certain characters and wish to experience a bit of love and moments that seriously question the person your RPing's with sanity. Then I am the one for you. Below are fandoms I am currently up for centering rps around so if you have any crushes just take your pick! The ones I have bracket are characters I have a thing for and hoping you have experience with.

One Punch Man (Garou)
My Hero Academia
Bleach

Naruto (Pein)
One Piece (Ace/Kidd)
Black Clover

About myself: I use to be an avid rper with one soul rp partner. Which I unfortunately do not RP with anymore. So I have gotten myself back out there after three years of not doing any RP and can genuinely say I am excited to be back and make some friends. I am not fussy with grammar and do not judge anyone's spelling or way of doing things. If it makes it easier for you and we are having fun thats all that matters to me. I have a shift job and have a gaming hobby I can be inactive sometimes. But I will let you know this. So I do not expect you to be prompt with responses. But do let me know if you feel the RP is going stale or its not for you.

My Style: I will type my OC's response and I will then write another paragraph as your Crushes POV. Its just a format I have always done if you have a better layout then please let me know. If your worried that your crushes are too much in one anime. Do not worry. We can merge it in to one multi-verse so all the crushes from different animes can be in one. I'm not strict to writing pure canon (unless you want to). I write a variety of themes from fantasy to dark so take your pick.

If there is anything you wish to know or want to discuss please PM me! Even if you just want to make friends! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back