• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BeyondTheStars

Avowed is not pronounced Eh-Vo-Weed.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by!

About me:

I've been roleplaying and writing fiction for almost 15 years. I enjoy creating roleplays with emphasis on world building, storytelling, and character development. I'm also a sucker for a good romance story! I'm looking for long term roleplay partners and friends who share a similar passion for storytelling. I usually play male characters, but can also double as female characters. I try to match what my partners give me, but generally I'm a pretty versatile writer so I can do casual (A couple paragraphs), semi detailed (3-5 paragraphs) or very detailed (6+ paragraphs). I will write with anyone, doesn't matter if you're new or experienced, everyone is welcome here.

Rules:

1. I don't roleplay off-site. I apologize if this is a dealbreaker.
2. The stories I tend to write can be dark and do explore mature themes. Because of that, I do prefer roleplaying with partners who are 18+ (It's nothing personal).
3. Please don't try and control my characters (Unless it's discussed beforehand).
4. No one liners.
5. I don't have any preference for post lengths and I'm usually open to anything. I do prefer quality over quantity.
6. Please understand real life does get in the way and I do have a job and other obligations, so I can't always be active. I will try to get a reply in at least 2-3 times a week, but that also depends on how active my partners will be. I would appreciate it if you don't pester me for replies and I promise I won't pester you either. I won't ghost you. If something comes up and I can't reply for a while, I will let you know!

Genres I enjoy:

Fantasy
Action
Adventure
Romance
Wild West
Drama

Mystery
Slice of Life
Steampunk
Sci-Fi
Supernatural/Horror
Crime
Thriller

Roleplay Pairings:

Note: These are just general ideas and can be altered if needed. I don't have any particular plots in mind, but we can collaborate and brainstorm together. Even if none of these pairings interest you, but you still think we'd make good writing partners, feel free to dm me and share your ideas, maybe we can find something to write!

Archeologist/Treasure Hunter x Investigative Reporter
Princess x Knight
Prince x Civilian
Prince x Princess
Knight x Civilian
Vampire x Human
Outlaw x Law-abiding Citizen
Superhero x Superhero/Civilian
Space Pirate x Space Cop/Civilian
Ex-Boyfriend x Ex-Girlfriend
Police Officer x Detective
Police Officer x Civilian
Ex-Husband x Ex-Wife
Husband x Wife
Single Father x Teacher
CEO x Employee
Best Friend x Best Friend
Teacher x Student

I prefer to discuss things via DM!

Last edited:
You sound like a partner I'd work really well with! I'd be interested in ex bf x ex gf or teacher x student

Users who are viewing this thread

Back