• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel (Accepting possibly)

(Going to skip a bit to where it is almost at the club they are going to be walking there now I just want to add in the new person soon)
The car pulled up to a parking lot and parked they all got out and started head towards the club.

Sky looked back and forth she grabbed her fake ID from Axil. "Ugh I'm nervous," she told him as they got closer "but I'm going to attempt to have a good time" skylar was a good kid never had done any drinking or smoking just stayed away from that stuff. She didn't know how the night was going to go but she knew she wanted to have fun.

Axil walked in the group he didn't know why he was so quiet it may have been because this day was close to when his parents died but he also knew tonight he was going to have fun and forget all of his problems. "I'm going to find a cute girl tonight," he joked as he looked around in the group.

idalie idalie NightQueen NightQueen KingofAesir KingofAesir LindsMagee LindsMagee Truff Truff

(You can join in :) Miss Mack Miss Mack )

Cameron

Cameron was walking with the group, done to the nines in full drag. Usually he was the shortest of the group,
but when wearing heels he became one of the tallest. Fully done up seemed to give Cameron more confidence
than normal. With his phone and wallet tucked away, he was ready for the club.

Rolling his eyes at Axil, he playfully joked back

"I will find a guy before you find a girl"

With a laugh and a playful wink, he kept walking. Seeing Skylar looking nervous, he put his arm around her and gave
a squeeze

"It will be ok Sweets"

24a936d93e0a8d816fe54533a4060348.jpg

Interaction:
Skylark Skylark

Others:
KingofAesir KingofAesir
idalie idalie
LindsMagee LindsMagee
Truff Truff
Miss Mack Miss Mack

Kade and September
Kades boots clicked against to sidewalk, a right smile on her face. If there was one thing she knew about clubs, it that there was a lot of people in a very packed dance floor. Kade thrived in a place of contact.

She'd changed and looked considerably more out together than she has this morning. September had changed as well, despite not having many clothes he definetely had clubbing clothes and he was definetely gonna have fun. September jogged up to Axil, shoving his hands in his pockets. "You're totally gone need a wingman, and I feel like talking around too. How bout it?"

Kade elbowed Cam with excitement for maybe the twelfth time since they'd started walking. "Dangit, I'm gonna stop doing that. This is gonna be fun. You look good by the way, did I tell you that? I don't know if it told you that."
We-Are-The-In-Crowd-we-are-the-in-crowd-28327287-396-570.jpg
Screenshot_20170320-204927.jpg

Axil looked over at Cam and laughed "We'll see about that" he said as he then ran a hand through his brown hair. He continued to walk along with the group. "You guys better not get too drunk," He told the group. "I rather not get thrown out for people jumping off the walls," He joked around. "Yeah totally," He told September.

Sky smiled at Cam she had to look pretty high up at him but what he said made her feel a bit more calm and relaxed she smiled as she they walked. The dress she decided to wear made her feel a little awkward with it being short and almost no sleeves they were almost there and she was excited.

Interactions
NightQueen NightQueen
KingofAesir KingofAesir
Others
idalie idalie LindsMagee LindsMagee Miss Mack Miss Mack Truff Truff

Eleanor followed the group quietly, her fake ID in her pocket. She was looking forward to maybe letting loose a little, although her face screamed Run into me and i'll hit you. Resting bitch face, what could she do? She pulled a cigarette out of her pocket, popped it in her mouth and lit it. She ignored the glares from her friends. She took a drag and took it from her mouth. "I don't do it often ok?? It calms me down. It takes me a month to get through a pack, calm down," She argued before they could even say anything. She took another drag and let it out of her mouth. Her clothes weren't exactly clubbing clothes, but Eleanor didn't really own clubbing clothes. She owned her nice nice clothes, her concert clothes and her normal clothes. Although she did make the effort to curl her hair.

large.jpg

idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir Skylark Skylark NightQueen NightQueen

Tempest went straight to the bar and ordered a strawberry daiquiri and planned to go to the dance floor after a couple drinks. She watched everyone disperse and then watched the crowd as she drank. She didn't know what tonight had in store but she knew both she and her friends would have fun. After all school just got out and they needed to let loose.
Unknown.jpeg
What she is wearing. (Besides the pink hair.)
idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir Skylark Skylark NightQueen NightQueen SophisticatedTruffle

Hip-Hop-Club-in-Greenwich-Village-NYC.jpg
Skylar
Sky walked into the club she was so fascinated by it all the colors and people dancing. She walked over to the bar and leaned up against it. She ordered something to drink. She stood there starring at it and occasionally sniffing it wondering what would it taste and feel like once she had drunk it.

Axil
Axil also walked over to the bar and went over to Tempest. He smiled at her and then ordered whisky. he leaned up against the counter and looked around. "Man this place is really cool," He said to Tempest as he continued to look around. He noticed some girls and he almost went over to them but he decided that he would save that for later. He stayed over by temp and drank his drink. He never really drank but tonight he though he would just have a little bit and attempt not to get too drunk...

idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir LindsMagee LindsMagee Truff Truff NightQueen NightQueen Miss Mack Miss Mack

Tempest ordered a line of shots and agreed "yeah it is and they have a great DJ. Let me guess, you and your 'wingman" Tempest began with air quotations, "Came over hear to get drunk so you could finally be brave enough to talk to girls?" Tempest asked bothAxil and September with a teasing smile. She was thinking of perhaps finding herself a hot stranger as well.

idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir Skylark Skylark Truff Truff NightQueen NightQueen Miss Mack Miss Mack

Axil
"Oh I mean of course!" He said Jokingly. "Nah not completely drunk. At least not yet I got to have some of my charm and not go too crazy," He added with a small laugh."And wait am I not talking to a girl right now?" he asked while he tilted his head and gave her a confused look. He then took another sip of his drink and smiled at Temp.

idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir Truff Truff NightQueen NightQueen LindsMagee LindsMagee Miss Mack Miss Mack

Cameron

Cameron was after a few shots and was feeling buzzed. After his drinks, he had moved to the dancefloor.
He heard the tempo of a new song, a song he happened to love. That rush of excitement mixed with the drinks,
made him explode. Clearing a table, he climbed up onto it and began to dance, much like a gogo dancer. He drew the attention of some patrons who began to whoop and cheer.

Taking drinks being offered with a cheeky kiss to the cheek, he found his gig for the night getting free drinks and even some tips, as if he were the entertainment.

As small part of him was hopeful and hurt enough to hope that it got him noticed by a certain tall bearded guy friend but he would not say.

39xwV9W.gif

Song being played:
[URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcHgXvrqCZQ']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcHgXvrqCZQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcHgXvrqCZQ[/URL]
Others:

LindsMagee LindsMagee
KingofAesir KingofAesir
Truff Truff
Skylark Skylark
Miss Mack Miss Mack
idalie idalie

A blood curdling scream rang out from the back of the bar, turning heads and inciting a hush over those inside the building. There were several seconds of silence before a second scream was heard, except this scream was much lower pitched and sounded more like words than just straight yelling. "... you liTTLE BASTARD!!!!!" This voice was clearly male, and this guy clearly had an issue. "You ripped out my gauge!" He yelled, but was soon retorted by a female voice yelling incoherently in another language. The male quickly replied to the girl in the same language, his voice hushed as he looked over his shoulder to discover the entire bar staring at him and this girl's shouting match.

Skylar looked at the people and Axil also did. Wondering what was going on Axil walked over to the two people "Hey is everything alright." he asked Sky soon followed behind curiously. She looked like a person who didn't exactly know what she was supposed to do. Axil was the calm guy who would just try to help people even if her didn't know them. He looked back and forth between the two quickly studying them not in a creepy way just what he always did.
Interactions
Miss Mack Miss Mack
Others
KingofAesir KingofAesir LindsMagee LindsMagee Truff Truff NightQueen NightQueen idalie idalie

Skylar all of a sudden heard people cheering and looked over to see Cam dancing on the table. "You better not get too drunk!" She yelled. It was sort of funny to see such a big voice come out of a tiny person but it wasn't too loud like the other people who just yelled. She then turned back around to the new people.
Interactions
NightQueen NightQueen Miss Mack Miss Mack
Others
LindsMagee LindsMagee Truff Truff idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir

Cameron

Cameron was about to reply when the arguing was being heard. Usually he would call out people like that during a show but this was different. Letting 2 guys help me down, I come over by Skylar and put a hand on her arm, as if expecting her to try and intervene.

Don't do it sweets

I say as I watch Tempest and Axil try and quell the fighting. It was a sobering moment from the adrenaline pumping from the fight.

Interaction:
Skylark Skylark

Other:
idalie idalie
LindsMagee LindsMagee
KingofAesir KingofAesir
Miss Mack Miss Mack
Truff Truff

Axil
Axil looked over at Tempest he honestly didn't know that she could switch to another language so quickly. Honestly to him it was quiet attractive but he shook off the thoughts about that. He looked at her for a moment too long but then turned his attention back to the new strangers. Wondering what would have made them yell so loudly.... He ran a hand though his hair and looked back and forth between Sky, Temp, and the two new people.
Skylar
Sky looked at the two of them she heard Temp start speaking and she was also impressed. Sky sort of knew the language she was speaking because her and Temp were such good friends and she always made her tell her new words and stuff, but Sky learned ASL instead so she couldn't do as much as Temp. She then felt Cam's hand on her arm she looked over. "Yeah I would probably hurt them too badly" She joked. Sky could defend herself at times but this seemed like not a good thing she should get herself into. Axil could probably do better then her so she decided to stay back like Cam had said

Interactions
NightQueen NightQueen LindsMagee LindsMagee Miss Mack Miss Mack

Others
KingofAesir KingofAesir idalie idalie Truff Truff

The girl huffed and crossed her arms, popping out her hip and glaring at the guy she was yelling at. With a second huff she said, "Nulla è a posto con questo idiota." She shot a dark look at the boy who then nervously rubbed the back of his neck and said, "Everything is alright, she's just moody." The girl gasped and turned around, storming out of the bar and plopping down on the curb, her arms still crossed. "My cousin can get so... So loud when she's mad." The guy said, sighing softly and then facing all of the people who were now looking at him. "It's fine, it's alright everybody. The storm has left." He said, smiling a tad bit and then looking at Tempst, "You known Italian, love?" he asked.

Interactions:
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Tempest walked towards the guy and replied with "So che molte lingue. Anyways tonight is supposed to be a night of fun for my friends and I and I haven't even danced yet. Should we get your cousin so we can all go back to enjoying our nights?" Tempest asked and took a shot from a tray passing by.

Interactions:
Miss Mack Miss Mack

The guy nodded and took a shot from the same try just as Tempts did. He sucked in air slightly right after he downed the shot, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand before saying, "My cousin will get over her pride eventually. But might I at least know the pretty lady's name before I take her for a dance?" He gave Temptst a small wink before glancing behind his shoulder at his cousin who was still sulking on the street curb, refusing to move or even apologize for the ruckus.

Interactions:
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Sky didn't exactly know what to do. She felt so uptight. "Has temp found a new guy?" She asked Axil. "Hopefully not," Axil jealously mumbled under his breath for a quick moment. "uh i don't know.." He said as he then got both Sky and him shots "Come on Sky it's time to loosen up for once." He said as he then proceeded to taking the shot. Skylar then took hers "Oh my God that was weird," she said afterwards it was her first shot and she didn't know how to react.

Axil watched Temp and the new guy but he decided that he shouldn't be jealous. I mean Temp is just his friend that's all of thinks of her right? he looked over at her but then thought time to mingle. "Yo Sky I'm going to go find some girls," He said a little loudly. "Don't get too drunk," He told her with a smile.

Mentions
LindsMagee LindsMagee Miss Mack Miss Mack

Cameron

Seeing the situation was defused, he grinned and helped himself to another shot as the music kicked back up.
hearing the cheesy pick up line he could not help but burst out laughing

"Wow great pick up line, totally original"

I give a playful wink and go back to my place on the dancefloor, throwing a hand out to be helped back onto the table so I could resume dancing

Making eye contact with Tempest and the new guy I throw another wink before accepting a free drink

39xwV9W.gif

Interactions:

LindsMagee LindsMagee
Miss Mack Miss Mack

Others:
idalie idalie
KingofAesir KingofAesir
Truff Truff
Skylark Skylark

Tempest saw a look of jealousy cross Axil's face, but decided it was nothing when he made a comment about finding girls. Tempest then saw Cameron wink at her and she gave him a small wink in return before he walked off. She turned towards the handsome guy she didn't even know with a smile and said "That was pretty smooth. My name is Tempest and yours?" When someone bumped into her pushing her directly into his chest.

Interactions:
Miss Mack Miss Mack
NightQueen NightQueen

Others:

idalie idalie
KingofAesir KingofAesir
Truff Truff
Skylark Skylark

There was a pause as he looked at Axil, clear confusion and then realization spreading across his face like wildfire. This time he did not want to get involved in somebody else's drama. He cleared his throat and said, "Lovely to meet you, Miss Temptst. I'm Andrew Descaux, pronounced like 'des-cow' but you can call me Drew." Andrew said, smiling at her and then wrapping his arms around her shoulders as a line of people followed the person who pushed her into him. "Don't want you to get trampled now, don't we?" He asked, laughing softly. His laugh was something different than anything most people have heard before, it was deeper and richer, it somehow had more meaning or even more emotion behind it than most people had behind tears of great sadness.

Interactions:
LindsMagee LindsMagee
Skylark Skylark

Skylar looked around awkwardly she sighed as she sat at the bar. A man came up behind her and smiled as he sat down. His dark hair was styled decently and he had brown eyes, he looked about 6'2 and had decent muscles. Sky looked at him and he looked back at her. "Hey," he said. "Hey," she replied. "Can I buy you a drink?" he asked her. "Sure" she said with a shrug. He ordered her one and they began to talk.

Axil went over to the girl sitting alone. "Hey," he said as he looked down at her. "You ok?" he asked. Axil was the guy who cared about everyone even if you didn't know him he still would go out of his way to try and make you smile. His blue eyes were filled with concern and you could just see that he cared in his face

Interactions
Miss Mack Miss Mack

Others
NightQueen NightQueen idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir LindsMagee LindsMagee Truff Truff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back