• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel (Accepting possibly)

Skylark

The Sky
*bzzz bzzz* went your phone as you picked it up. What did you see? a text message from your classmate!
Let's travel
them
Hey guys! Are you ready for the adventure of your life?
me
What do you mean?
them
Meet me at the school parking lot tomorrow at 7am!
Well I guess you guys are going on an adventure! I wonder where? Maybe somewhere you've never been before! I wonder what's going to happen! Well only time will tell.

• Your group of friends decided that since school has been driving all of you guys insane and that it is now summer break and the last day of school it is time for an adventure! You all have been friends for awhile and all are super close. Sure you guys have had some drama and a few people may have some feelings for eachother but you guys have gotten through it and have stuck together.

tumblr_nkpp5rfUXA1u95hrmo1_500.gif
deb13e04c5631384e5ec2b4f873ac6eb.jpg

P.S. I made an rp like this a long time ago and it was really fun so I thought I would make another
CS: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/lets-travel-cs.318688/
OC: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/lets-travel-oc.318690/

Last edited:
tumblr_nyae46zrl51rtcvlko1_500.gif
It was early in the morning. Skylar was waiting by the car. It was about 5am and Sky had planned the trip and now was waiting for everyone.A cool breeze flew by and it made her long brown hair fly in the wind and herself shiver just a bit. The reason she was there so early was because the loved watching the sunrise. She leaned up against the car and began to wait for her friends. The teal hippie car wasn't the nicest but it was still a pretty nice car.

60e19ff897b09de8374787396e5f09c8.jpg
Sky had planed this trip for the end of the year because everyone had been so stressed out from exams old relationships, and just with the craziness of life. She didn't exactly know where they were going but it would be nice for all of them to just get out for once and experience something. She knew the first stop but she also knew that she wanted to keep it a surprise so that's what she did. The sun began to rise she climbed on top of the car and began to watch the beautiful sight. it was now 6am and they all should be arriving soon.
LindsMagee LindsMagee idalie idalie NightQueen NightQueen Truff Truff

anigif_enhanced-28661-1418608595-2_preview.gif
Axil Woods looked around as he decided to take a cab to the school, because leaving his car in the parking lot wasn't the smartest idea. He was fixing his brown hair in the car as the driver then said.
"I thought school was over?"
"It is but I'm meeting people here for a road trip," He replied with a friendly smile. He looked back out the window. The driver then attempted to make some small talk and Axil was not a person to turn someone down if they wanted to have a conversation, unless they started asking weird things.
"Where are you guys going?" The driver friendly asked
"I honestly don't know yet. They said it was a surprise,"

The car pulled up to the school and Axil got out. He saw Skylar on the car and smiled at her. "Hey Sky," He said as he then leaned up on the car. He continued to watch the sunrise with her as they waited for everyone.​

Cameron

With a barely stifled yawn, Cameron got his bag out of the cab he had booked to pick him up and drop him off at the meeting point. Wearing a baggy hoodie and his beats draped around his neck, he clutched his travel mug from starbucks and pulled his bag on wheels behind him. When he stopped by Sky and Axil he gave a weak wave while yawning. Cameron had never been a morning person.

Taking a long drink of his coffee, he let out a sigh before speaking up.

"Did it have to be so early for us to go"

He said with a slight whine in his voice, he was not a morning person. Resting against the car, he yawned a second time and rubbed his eye with his free hand.

"Who are we waiting for"

Skylark Skylark

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER
11273014_1573457926252724_289250064_n.jpg

He'd woken up early for the road trip, taking a small few minutes to meditate before showering. Tying up his long blonde locks into a bun as he went about getting dressed in harem trousers and a grey shirt. Topped off by hand-woven sandals and his bag, filled with clothes and supplies for the drive. Hopping down the stairs in his usually good mood, which was undeniably infectious, he grabbed the flask of homemade iced tea from the fridge and a packet of dried mango - which he quite literally poured into his mouth. Snatching up a pair of house keys, he vanished with a shout of "I'M OFF!"

The sun was rising above the horizon as he hit the streets, taking the slightly longer journey of walking. It didn't take long until reaching the school, waving madly whilst doing a run toward them. Sunkissed skin, almost golden in the bathed, weak rays. "I'm here! Sorry for the wait, got up a little late. But you know, technically time is a human concept. I don't own any clocks." Solanum called, reaching the three of them with his wide pearly grin. One that couldn't be refused.
NightQueen NightQueen Skylark Skylark

Eleanor's father dropped her off at the high school in an old pick up truck. Her family usually traveled via motorcycle, but with her bag, it was easier to use the one real vehicle they owned. She hugged the large, scary man before getting out with her bag. Her dad nodded to the teenagers and drove off. Eleanor was in a fitted white shirt and black jeans. She walked over to the group and gave them a cheeky grin. "Sorry I'm late," she looked at Sol then back to the group, "But am I really? Our pal here says time is a human concept, so can one really be late?" She took a sip of the coke in her hand, waiting for a comment that she's not allowed to use Sol's beliefs to justify her lack of ability to be anywhere on time.

NightQueen NightQueen Skylark Skylark idalie idalie (I would totally love for Eleanor and Sol to be besties. I could see hilarious interactions between them)

Tempest smiled, spotting her group of friends as she raced into the parking lot, music blaring. Her hair was a bit messy as she came to a stop and parked her sleek convertible Maserati. She knew it was a dull idea to leave a car like that in a parking lot for a long time, but she didn't care, her parents would deal with it. She hopped out of her car and grabbed a duffel from the trunk. "Hi everyone...I would say that I'm sorry that I'm late, but you should be used to it by now." She climbed on top of the van and sat next to Sky, handing her a CD and saying "I made a playlist of everyone's favorite music for this trip."

NightQueen NightQueen Skylark Skylark idalie idalie

Sky smiled when she saw everyone pull up. "Hey guys! Man you're all late I've been here since 5, but I guess it's because I'm a morning person." She said with a small giggle. "Thanks temp!" She replied as she took the cd with a smile. Axil looked at the group around and smiled also
"Sky where are we going?" He asked her.
"I don't know its a surprise!" She told Axil. "Ok so do you guys want me to drive or does someone else want to?" She asked the whole group. A cool breeze blew by and her hair blew in her face slightly were she couldn't see. this was a common problem for her so she just put it up in a bun so she wouldn't have to deal with it. She waited to see if she got any offers for driving.
(Sorry I went out with some friends lol.. LindsMagee LindsMagee idalie idalie Truff Truff NightQueen NightQueen )​

Kadence "Kade" West
tumblr_m3nq6rnrBo1qd36g7o1_500.gif
Kade hated the sun. She didn't care if it kept her alive. It was evil. Every morning, every damn morning, it would burst through her, less than adequate, blinds and came streaming directly into her eyes. It was summer for gods sakes, she did not want to wake up this early. A loud groan escaped the mass that had pulled the covers over itself and soon those covers were thrown off to reveal a feminine form. This from was clad in a loose tank top displaying some band or another and some shorts that probably needed to be washed. She had a trip to go on, and going by the time desplayed on her alarm clock that seemed to have refused to work this morning, she was late.

Kade glared at her packed duffel bag sat by her bedroom door and stretched her arms above her head with a yawn. She rolled around in her bed attempting to get sufficiently stretched and seemed to miss judge how close she was to the edge. Kade rolled off the bed and hit the shaggy carpeted floor with an "umph". The Italian girl sat there, face down on the floor for a few moments before grunting and pushing herself off the floor.

"Everything okay?" Her mothers voice floated up the stairs. She must have gotten home late last night, she'd been on some trip to the capitol for something or other. Kade didn't answer right away as she shuffled across her carpeted floor to out her door and into the hall beyond as she made her way to the bathroom in between hers and her brothers old bedroom.

"Fine. Fell. I'm leaving in like ten minutes. Will you put dome poptarts in the toaster?" Once she'd heard the affirmative from her mother, Kade set out getting ready by brushing her teeth.

Exactly twelve minutes later, Kade was kissing her mother goodbye and walking out the door. Duffel bag slung over a shoulder, still clad in the same tank top the shorts replaced by holey jeans her father highly disapproved of, one poptart hanging from her teeth the other in her left hand, and keys in her right. Kade threw her bag in the bed of her old Chevy and hopped into the drivers seat, slamming the rickety door behind her.

Minutes later she was pulling into the school parking lot and being greeted by familier faces. Kade slammed her truck door again as she made her way over to them and found herself plopping down on the paved parking lot, legs spread out in front of her in a rather unlady like manner.

"It is way too early. Skylar don't be surprised if I attempt to murder you. Don't worry though I won't touch your face, it's too pretty." Even when threatening someone, Kade still found a way to flirt.

Cameron

Cameron winced at the happy tones of the morning people, running a hand over his face, he put his bag in the car. Since he was not driving first he could sleep. Getting in the back, he pushed all the way across and pull his hands into the sleeves of his hoodie. Despite being bubbly most of the time, early mornings were really not for him.

While most people would have a problem with taking a trip and the destination being a secret, Cameron knew that Skylar was usually on point with her plans so it would probably be a good trip. Peeking out the window, he huffed a breath to move his hair out of the way.

"Are we waiting for anyone else, im exhausted I was working late last night"

Whenever Cameron spoke about work he was always referring to gigs as a Drag Queen. He was always honest with being a drag queen to his friends, deciding it was easier than hiding it. Stretching out in the car, he heard his back crack and with a satisfied smile he started looking through the photos from last night in his phone

Skylark Skylark
idalie idalie
Truff Truff
LindsMagee LindsMagee
KingofAesir KingofAesir

Skylar heard Kade pull up. "Morning sunshine," She sarcastically said with a smile. "Oh yeah my face is too darn pretty," she added with a small grin. Looking around she noticed Axil falling asleep. "Wake up lazy," She said to him. Axil jumped up from being startled and looked at Sky with a frustrated face but couldn't help and just smile a tiny bit. "Morning Kade. Man please tell me how you are such a morning person!" He joked around as he continued to stay on the top of the car looking down at her and then at the sunrise which was slowly starting to fade away. His smile was faint as he actually enjoyed waking up early and watching the sunrise BUT he knew he couldn't do it everyday. He looked at each person examining them closely, like he always does. Sky soon slid off the top of the car. "I'm not sure I texted a few more people but not sure if anyone can come." She soon started programing her phone to the first destination that they would be going to.
(Just wondering if anyone is making any more people. You can now or later but if someone is working on one I don't want to drive off without them lol) idalie idalie Truff Truff LindsMagee LindsMagee NightQueen NightQueen KingofAesir KingofAesir

Kadence "Kade" West
tumblr_inline_mwn07xdTRU1rsud01.gif
Kade stuck her tongue out at Axil and twisted her neck in a way so it popped. She popped the last but of her poptart into her mouth and shrugged at Camerons question. Her eyes were beginning to droop a bit and she slapped herself on the cheeks and couple of times to try and wake up.

"I say we to ahead and go, that way I can go to sleep. I am literally a zombie and it's all your fault, Sky." Kade pushed herself off the pavement, brushing her jeans and let her duffel bag drop to the ground with the strap still held in one hand.

"Ya know, I slept in this shirt? I packed all my good ones and I couldn't find the one I was gonna wear. This is what you people do to me." Kade dragged her bag over to the car so she could through it inside. Kade began climbing inside the thing.

"Move over you big lug!" Kade joked at Cameron, smiling as she plopped down beside him with an "umph". "I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who hates the morning. Oh! And since this was your crazy idea I vote Skylar drives, because I will wreck and kill is all!" Kafe threw her hands in the air dramatically, but they soon fell and her face retorted back to its half-scowl, half-confused expression.

Tempest laughed to herself after listening to everyone chat and their reactions to being up so early. she gracefully slid down the windshield and off of the car. "I can drive, I'm basically a professional." She offered and walked to put her duffel in the back, but kept a back pack with her. When she came back she added "Oh and I forgot, I also got some coffees and smoothies if any of you want one they are in my car." she said and dangled the keys in front of her.

idalie idalie Truff Truff LindsMagee LindsMagee NightQueen NightQueen KingofAesir KingofAesir

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

Grinning toward Eleanor, he rolled his eyes upwards slightly. "Dude, come on. Time is totally a human concept, which means technically no one is late or early unless you conform to the system." He nodded, in that odd and eccentrically adorable manner. Making a small explosion with his hands. "Mind blown," Sol whispered, wiggling his fingers.

Glancing towards Sky, he laughed. "I'm a morning person, but I had to do my meditation and mantra chanting. Plus I forgot to pack my amethysts. You know how that is. Vibrations and frequencies."

Of course, Solanum was an incredibly odd guy, who had his beliefs centred in the oddest of things. Which made sense as to why he was exactly that. Odd.

"Oh, but I was gonna ask - I packed some weed. Anyone here object?" However, at the sound of 'Smoothie', he swivelled on his heel all over again. "What kind of smoothies?" He questioned. Sol wasn't addicted to anything, not even the marijuana he used (Which was taken within reason and often spaced out), but he was damn near enough completely reliant upon smoothies.

[Interactions] Truff Truff Skylark Skylark LindsMagee LindsMagee
[Mentions] NightQueen NightQueen KingofAesir KingofAesir

Last edited:
Kadence "Kade" West

Kade's head had found its way into a lopsided lean on the far seat in the events between her last words. When the sound of Tempest's voice saying the word "coffee" entered her ears she was up like a bolt of lightening. Kade shot out of the car, pushing past Sol and snatching the keys from Tempest's fingers.

"Thank you! I love you, Temp. I really do." Kade forced her way inside of Tempests car and grabbed a cup of coffee. She honestly didn't care if it was black or with three creams, a bit load of sugar, and milk like she liked it. At this point, she'd drink whatever have her energy. Kade pushed the keys into Sol's chest as she walked back by him.

"I think it saw some strawberry banana in there. Possibly something else, but it wasn't paying attention."

INTERACTIONS- Sol idalie idalie and Tempest LindsMagee LindsMagee

EVERYBODY ELSE- Truff Truff , Skylark Skylark and NightQueen NightQueen

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

Knocked as Kade shoved past, and then taken aback as she pressed the keys into his chest, Sol's expression seemed between bewildered and slightly hurt. "Kade, come on man, at least be a little nicer on your ramage for coffee. Patience is a virtue." He remarked in that melodic, yet low tone. Brows creasing. "Take a chill pill." Glancing towards her again he managed to catch the keys in his palm, masterfully letting them slide down his torso to capture. Reverting to his happier expression.

"Plus caffeine is like, bad juju. Vibes are negative dude." Solanum commented, before glancing at Tempest. "Hope you don't mind, but I'm just gonna grab a smoothie. Since smoothies are a thing." He nodded, carefully ducking into her car after unlocking the door again to grab a blended mix of berries. Stepping out and away to secure the vehicle. "Thanks, Temp, you're a real flower." He complimented with a smile.

[Interactions] KingofAesir KingofAesir LindsMagee LindsMagee

Last edited:
Kadence "Kade" West

Kade shook her head as she climbed back into the car next to Cam. Shouting over her shoulder at Sol, "Umm... negative! Coffee is great juju, and unless you want me to be Satan the whole ride to wherever Sky is taking us, I must have it!"

She hunkered down in the seat with a huff, pressing the coffee to her lips and marveling at how good it was. Kade's voice rose into a shout again and she questioned Tempest on her choice of coffee place. "Tempest, babe, where did you get this coffee and why have I not had it before?"

Wherever this coffee was from it had out Kade in a significantly better mood than she has been. Her eyes no longer drooping as she grinned down at the cup in her hands.

Interactions- Sol idalie idalie and Tenpest LindsMagee LindsMagee

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

"You know, I think you'd benefit from meditation. All that shouting and people are standing right here." Sol continued, shuffling into the car. "Also technically satan was derived and based upon the Green Man, to demonise paganism." He added on the end, settling into the seat. "At least his image was." He crossed one foot, resting upon his knee in those comfortable, baggy cotton harem trousers, to take a few sips of his smoothie. Savouring the taste.

Today, a clear quartz necklace hung to nestle upon his chest whilst his wrists and ankles were filled with bracelets and colourful stones. Hair all tied up, as he continued to let it dry. Always scented lightly by the incense of home, which was a gentle fragrance but familiar.

"But then again, coffees are mostly made and profited by corporations. It's a bad world out there, and all of that in a product makes it bad juju. Trust me." He nodded. "Not that I want to preach. So you can drink your bad juju, just don't bring it anywhere over here." Carter shrugged, loosely smiling somewhat as he glanced around the interior of the van.

[Interactions] KingofAesir KingofAesir

Last edited:
Skylar smiled when tempest said She could drive!
"Ok cool!" She started putting people's things into the back ornate the real van she smiled as she ran a hand through her hair. Axil looked around he was pretty tired. "I can't tell if i want to go to sleep or stay awake. Man life's is confusing" he said with a smile and a small chuckle. Sky walked back around the car and then said "almost everyone is here! Once they get here we can leave!" She finished as she then looked at Axil. Then she heard coffee "even though I'm a morning person I still need my coffee!" She said with a smile.

( sorry I'm not at home my phones almost dead and I don't know how long this isn't so if it's short I'm sorry...)

idalie idalie Truff Truff NightQueen NightQueen KingofAesir KingofAesir LindsMagee LindsMagee

(If I make another character, I'll work around the fact that they already left! Skylark Skylark idalie idalie NightQueen NightQueen KingofAesir KingofAesir LindsMagee LindsMagee )

Eleanor got in the car with everyone and settled herself in the far back row. She listened to everyone talk to each other and smirked a little. "You are all absolutely nutty you know that?" she laughed a little and leaned forward to rest her head on the seat in front of her. "Coffee is alright juju, can we agree on that?" The smirk returned to her face and she looked at Sol. "At this point, it may be impossible to get away from corporations. This very car you're sitting in was made by a corporation!" She giggled.

Kadence "Kade" West

"Seeee? Elly here knows what she's talking about." Kade smiled at Eleanor and pushed Sol lightly on the shoulder with a laugh, "Besides, I don't ever understand half of what you're saying." Kade pulled her feet up onto the seat in a crossed position, looking at Sol with curiosity.

"Tell me, oh great and wise one, what the hell is the Green Man?" Kade questioned, leaning on her elbow in Sol's direction with a quirked eyebrow, "Because I thought it was the giant dude used to advertise green beans and if he was the base for Satan that would mean green beans are evil and it could finally convince my mother I don't need them."
Skylark Skylark idalie idalie NightQueen NightQueen Truff Truff LindsMagee LindsMagee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back