• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel (Accepting possibly)

(Yeah one time (since this is sort of a recreation idk lol) someone just joined in like it was someones friend and we just picked them up during the trip :) Truff Truff

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER
11273014_1573457926252724_289250064_n.jpg

"Dude, I didn't buy the car. So I haven't contributed. All I can is cut it down before they like - steal my DNA and try to clone this sweet ass." He remarked, knocking back his smoothie again to take a few gulps of what was potentially any vegan life force. Sol, then cocked his eyebrow once more toward Kade and smiled crookedly. "Oh man, one day you'll get what I'm talking about. Juju and all." He nodded animatedly.

Glancing between Kade and Eleanor, he itched his jaw. "Y'know. Celtic Mythology, the Green Man is Cernunnos. God of fertility, life, animals, wealth, and the underworld. Don't you guys have any Wiccan friends? I met a bunch of them on my summer break last year. We had some epic meals. They were rad. Gave me a bunch of crystals too."

[Interactions] KingofAesir KingofAesir Truff Truff

ecbbfba5ee4c4b6ece856c53009887cd.jpg
images
Skylar climbed in the car and sat down Axil followed and they were off on a knew adventure. Axil turned towards the group and laughed at what Kade said. He ran his hand through his hair and looked around. "Sky I'm dying to know where we are going!" He said as he tried giving her puppy eyes so she would tell him.
"Oh poor little wood do you really want to know?"
"Yes!" He excitingly replied.
"I'll tell you when we get there," She replied with a smirk. Axil shook his head at her, but then smiled at everyone else.
"So what are we going to do for the car ride?" He asked because he didn't want to just sit there and be bored.

People:
NightQueen NightQueen idalie idalie LindsMagee LindsMagee KingofAesir KingofAesir Truff Truff

Kadence "Kade" West

Kade stared at Sol in confusion for a few moments before shaking her head and turning to the front. She stretched her arms above her head and pointed at Axil as they came down.

"Sleep? Is that an option?" She pointed at Cam next to her with a grin, "Cause I'm pretty sure he has a pretty comfortable shoulder."

"Sleep hmm? That just makes me want to do something to people while they are sleeping" He told her with his 'famous' smirk. Skylar looked at him nervously. "Well I now know what I am NOT doing," She said. One time when she fell asleep in the library because she had a long night Axil messed with her. He built a fort of books around her. She still wonders how he even had all the time to do that. Also how did she not wake up? "Oh crap guys I forgot to fill the gas... Let's turn into the gas station and get some stuff for the trip and also gas for the car" They turned into the gas station and Sky got out of the car "Be good children" She told them with a smile as then Axil got out of the car next and waited for the rest of the people
NightQueen NightQueen LindsMagee LindsMagee idalie idalie Truff Truff KingofAesir KingofAesir

September Jones
Adryan-Hanson-Daniela-Vesco-01-620x931.jpg
September groaned as he yanked his trusty duffel, stuffed with the only clothes he owned, toward the gas station. He'd just left the town over not but a couple of hours ago, the friend he'd been staying with reluctantly letting the young kid walk out the door. Right now he just needed to get a drink and get the hell out of here. The last thing he needed was Gustav and his lackeys finding out he was skipping town. That would be the end of him.

Sep stopped momentarily right in front of the store to catch his breath and pull his bag over his shoulder before moving to enter the place. Something stopped him before he could enter though. A voice, a familiar one, calling his name. S.J. grinned as he turned around in his heels. Standing in front of some hippie looking van, was one of the few friends he'd managed to make in this life. September took off toward Kade West in a fast paced walk. Kade's smaller frame slammed into him and he laughed.

"Hiya, Bird, what's with the hippie van?" September asked as he pulled away from Kade. The Italian girl scratched the back of her neck and grinned.

"Uh.. my friend Skylar decided we needed to go on some trip." Kade eyed the bag on Septembers shoulder with scrutiny, "You're leaving? I thought Olly said you could stay with him." Kade's eyebrows narrowed at the boy, angry he was leaving without telling her first.

"I have to, Bird. Gustav is gonna watch me for the rest of my pitiful life other wise." Septemper relented with a sigh, a sigh that abruptly stopped when Kade's face contorted into her idea face. That face almost never ended well. "Kadence West, what are you thi-" September was cut short when Kade grabbed his wrist and turned around to run at some girl getting gas.

"Sky! Hey, so this is my friend September and he's totally skipping town and doesn't have a car or anything so can he come with us?" Kade looked like a child asking their parent to keep a stray puppy, she has a thousand watt smile on her face and was bouncing up and down on her heels.

"Bird, I don't think that's-"

"SHHHH!" Kade shoved her hand in S.J. 's face and turned back to Skylar. "How bout it? We got room troubled soul?"

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

Solanum stuck his head out the window of the van, making a peace sign. "Namaste." He called, before jerking his thumb back into the vehicle with a lazy grin. "Troubled souls are rad. I got the weed, she's got the big mouth, it'll be guaranteed to work out." His hands drummed on the metal door in a rhythm whilst he continued to look between the group for opinions. "Plus we got smoothies. Unless you want some of Kade's bad juju coffee." Sol added on the end, giving a little flick of his wrist as if dismissing the latter suggestion.

"Did you tell him about vibrations and frequencies? Freakin' crystals dude. Conspiracy. Nikola Tesla was right and by the way - Bush did 9/11. Steel beams." He shouted, ducking back inside to face Eleanor. "You think the 9/11 theory was too far?" Carter then asked, before sinking into his seat to drink his smoothie. "Eh, truth is out there, amirite?"

Eleanor sat up from the backseat, rubbing sleepy eyes. She had fallen asleep, and they knew not to mess with her. She was not the type to be afraid of hitting them. She looked out the window. Why were they stopped? Where were they? After hearing the exchange between Sol and the guy outside the van, then looking at Sol. "Everything about you is too far Sol," she gave him a grin then a kiss on the cheek before leaning over the seat to look at the guy outside the van.

"Hi. We aren't all as strange as Sol here, I promise." She smirked, "But, hey. Crystals. Maybe Sol is the only woke one here," She glanced back at him with a grin. As much as she poked fun at Sol for his wackiness, she loved it at the same time. The guy was kind of impossible to dislike.
KingofAesir KingofAesir idalie idalie

Kadence "Kade" West

Kade stuck her tongue out at Sol and crossed her arms over her chest with a huff in a rather child-like manner. "I do not have a big mouth!" She scowled at him, "And leave my coffee alone you bearded weirdo!"

Kade glanced back at Sep, who currently had the most confused look on his face. She grinned sheepishly and shrugged. "That's Sol. He fits the hippie car so we brought him." She looked back at the car with a cocky grin. September nodded slowly before turning back to Skylar.

"Listen... Skylar, right? You guys don't have to bring me. I wouldn't want to rain on your parade. Bird here likes to make me do crazy and sometimes rude things." He made a point to look directly at Kade when he said "rude".

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

Sol, couldn't help the ruddy blush as Eleanor kissed his cheek. Letting his gaze slide down to the floor mat and then up toward her again with a grin. "S'peace and love Ellie. Peace n' love. Only thing everyone needs to wake up to." He laughed, till hearing Kade's retorts.

"You're just jealous of my beard because you can't grow one!" Solanum shouted back, his expression happier than normal - which was a wonderful way in how the corners of his eyes creased. "Don't label the free, just because you're not part of the club." He then remarked, hearing the hippie comment. "Eleanor, are you seeing this? Verbal abuse. Right on our front door. Side door. Car door. A door of sorts." Carter said, continually correcting his own statement.

"Aw, come on Ellie. I'm not strange. Just ..." He rubbed his head in search of a word. "Eccentric. Like Sherlock Holmes. Or Einstein."

Eleanor rolled her eyes when Sol called her Ellie. He was the only one who was allowed to call her that without a smack upside the head, but it still annoyed her. She looked at Kade. "Kade. Your mouth isn't big. Just a little large. And you can't grow a beard, he's got a point" She smiled and reached out to pat Kade's head. "But we love you all the same! Just no verbal abuse right outside the door of sorts! Go over to the left a bit. It just can't be right outside." She looked back to Sol.

"Ok. You're eccentric. Just don't call me Ellie!" She gave im a frown. "Eleanor." they had a brief stare down, in which Eleanor couldn't help but laugh. No one put her in such a good mood like Sol did. They were so different, but he balanced out her grumpiness.

idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

He shuffled close to her as she somewhat supported his argument - and mostly so she wouldn't see the face he pulled immaturely at Kade. However was amused in her dealings with the playful fight. Until of course, she faced him with formality and scolded him for using her nickname, which merely resulted in laughter due to the insincerity of his silly grin.

"Fine." He sniffed theatrically, putting on an accent of Queens English. "My dearest Eleanor, how I hath missed your bittersweet words and delightful threats, for they often remind me how much it hurts when you cuff my ear." He dramatically lifted his hand, placing it over his heart with feigned woe. Alas, sat up and cleared his throat. "Which reminds me, Ellie, did your parents name you after that Beatles song? I've been wanting to get 'round to asking it. I mean my mum basically named me after a group of plants. But that song is psychedelic dude."
[Interactions] Truff Truff

Kadence "Kade" West
Kade frowned and kicked at the ground. She was suddenly sad she couldn't grow a beard. Beards were cool. Also, some girls liked beards, that was a plus. "You guys are mean to me. September, look how mean people are to me."

Sep just chuckled lowly and patted Kade's shoulder sympathetically. "Sorry, Bird, maybe you shouldn't be so.... loud."

Kade flicked his nose and resumed her crossed arm position, tapping her foot in thought, "You know what? I need a girlfriend. Somebody find me a girlfriend so I can ignore Sol and El being mean to me!" Kade yelled at seemingly no one, her head tilted to the skyand September clapped and hand over her mouth.

"Quiet, Bird, there's people here."

Eleanor glanced out the window as Kade yelled again. She shook her head and watched Sol's theatrical performance. When he was done, she just shook her head with a small smile on her face. "You are ridiculous," she climbed over the seat, getting into the middle row so she could sit next to Sol. "Why did they name me after that song? Because they knew I was going to be a psychedelic person," She shrugged. She really didn't know why, it wasn't something she thought about.

"Why were you named after plants?" She glacned out the window, "Kade?!" She yelled, "Why are you named Kadence?! Sol and I are in debate, we need to know!" She grinned at Sol then stuck her head out the window. "Kade! Stop yelling about girls and tell me why you're named the way you are!"

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

"You are pretty psychedelic." Sol chuckled, watching her hop seats to sit next to him. However, he rubbed his bearded jaw again in thought. "I dunno ... I guess she really liked plants?" He suggested, his brow lifting as he questioned the decision himself. "Plus no one else is named Solanum. So I'm pretty darn unique thank you." He remarked smugly, glancing out as Eleanor shoved her head out the window to shout at Kade.

"Kadence! I'll be your girlfriend, I've got the hair for it - but tell us the secret origins of your name!" He yelled, after Ellie had finished her own line of questioning. "I'm apparently pretty feminine for a guy!"

Kadence "Kade" West
Kade glanced at Eleanor with a thoughtful face before sauntering over to the window and leaning through it on her elbows. Kade out on her most serious story telling face and out her chin in her hand.

"That's a pretty funny story actually. See, I was supposed to be a boy so my name was going to be Evander. But, when I was born a girl my parents had no idea what to name me. So I was nameless for a few hours until my dad went to a coffee shop and met some chic named Kadence who was apparently pretty awesome. So... they named me Kadence."

Kade grinned and ran a hand through her hair, patting Sol on the cheek lightly. "Thanks, Sol, but you're not my type. I'm more of a brunette type of girl." She winked.

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

"Understandable, Kade. I'll just add that to my rejection list." Sol wistfully sighed, however, bathing in the attention of the pat on the cheek, as one would presume of a puppy. "But neato story. I mean, most people assume I'm called Solomon, like outta the bible. But Solanum - now that's just classified as weird. Y'know the first thing that comes up when you Google it, is potatoes and tomatoes. But then you can also get peaches, nightshade, and all of that. Crazy yo." He nodded, aiming a quick smile.

His gaze landed back upon Eleanor, giving her a quick nudge. "Well, the curiosity has been satisfied." Solanum continued, leaning into her slightly. "You need a girlfriend?" He then theatrically whispered.

(I'm sorry, I was out all day.) After pulling into the gas station, Tempest got out of the car and walked to the back to get her wallet. After grabbing that and finding that the pump didn't have a credit card option she decided she would go inside and pay with cash. She didn't realize a new guy was in their midst. "Hey when you guys are done playing matchmaker if anyone wants some snacks or drinks then they can come with me or I can take requests. Oh and I made the smoothies and got the coffees from a new place downtown." She added, forgetting to answer earlier. Tempest then leaned against the pump fiddling with the rips on her jeans and waiting for everyone to reply.

NightQueen NightQueen idalie idalie LindsMagee LindsMagee KingofAesir KingofAesir Truff Truff

Eleanor listened intently to Kade's story, although her face showed little interest. "Beautiful story, Kade. Maybe thats why you're a pretty cool chic you'd find at a coffee shop," She smiled a little. "Thank you for the story. Now you better find out if your friend here can catch a ride or not before we leave. I bet if we tied him to the roof, Sky wouldn't notice," She smirked at her own joke before looking at Tempest. "Can I get a coke?" She held a few bucks out the window to her before looking at Sol, who was leaning into her.

She looked at him, their noses nearly touching. "Only if I can braid you hair and paint your nails," She whispered back with a sly grin.

KingofAesir KingofAesir idalie idalie LindsMagee LindsMagee

Kadence "Kade" West
Kade shrugged and grabbed the handle
of the car to jump back in. Upon opening it she frowned at Eleanor. "You took my spot. Scoot over." She slid in next to Eleanor and closed the door behind her, patting her knees giddily.

Kade sat there for a second before clicking her tongue and turning to the other two with a serious expression. "Guys, I'm totally serious about the girlfriend thing. We are gonna find me one before this trip is over!"

September Jones
Outside of the car it seemed, in her antics with Sol and Eleanor, Kade had forgotten September. The boy ran a hand through his hair with a sigh and leaned against a gas pump. "I'm sorry about her. But... I think it'd be pretty cool to tag along with ya'll, if you have room." He said, mostly to Skylar but anyone's answer was welcome.

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

"I'm sold on that deal. Braiding hair and painting nails? All my dreams have come true at once." He grinned, appearing barely unsettled by the intimacy of their faces. But rather daringly enraptured by it. Till Kade hopped in the car and broke the comedic closeness of whispers and promises. Sol took the moment to poke his head out the window at Tempest. "Dude, you made the smoothie? Epic. But do you mind getting me some banana chips or something? Dried mango too." He dug into his pocket to practically throw the money toward her. "You're an angel" He continued, before sitting back to return his attentions at Kadence. "You'll get a girlfriend easy, Kade. Don't worry 'bout it. You're pretty and talented for starters." Till glancing back at Ellie. "You're pretty and talented too, boo." He winked, cracking up with another light grin and laugh.

[Interactions] Truff Truff LindsMagee LindsMagee KingofAesir KingofAesir

Kadence "Kade" West
Kade raised an eyebrow at Sol and chuckled a little, "What am I talented at? Being loud?" She slid down in her seat, cupping her hands around her mouth and whispering to the two of them quite like a child might when telling s secret to their friend.

"I already have someone in miiiinnndd~" She let out a loud groan and let her head hit the back of the seat, "Girls are pretty and I hate it. My parents think I idolize Emma Watson cause I'm always talking about her movies and stuff..." She paused momentarily and out her hands around her mouth again, "I really just think she's hot as hell."

Tempest rolled her eyes and wrinkled her nose in fake disgust at the affection. and then said "Why are you guys throwing money at me? I know I am beautiful and all, but I'm not a stripper. And I will pay for it. Okay, banana chips and dried mango and a coke. Think of anything else and you can either text me or come in." She said and then turned to walk away before back tracking to the new guy "You can tag along but you might get tired of us." before walking away without saying her name or another word.

Eleanor groaned as Kade made her take the middle seat. She frowned, wondering if she should climb into the back where there was more room. She looked at Kade as she complained about girlfriends. "We'll get you a girlfriend, Kade. Maybe we'll find one at the next gas station," She smirked, then nodded in agreement to Sol.

"You are pretty beautiful." She nodded, "It won't take you long. Just gotta be patient." She looked back to Sol and flipped her hair. "Of course I am Sol, what else would I be?" She gave him a grin and a wink. There had been nearly paltable tension between them for a couple weeks now. Sure, Eleanor loved his wackiness and how he always smelled like wood and flowers and how he changed her mood to happy, but she wouldn't ever admit that to herself.

Eleanor looked at Kade. "Whooooo do you have in mind??" She grinned, leaning in to hear the secret. "Tell aunty Eleanor, Kadence. She must know"

Last edited:
Kadence "Kade" West
It took Kade a few minutes to get over the fact that Eleanor has just called her beautiful, but once she did she was back at her childish antics. "It's a secret. I have to be mysterious!" Kade giggled she straightened back up in her seat with a side ways look at Sol. "It's not Sol though, he's too hairy. Also, he's a man, for real not my type." She grinned at Sol and stuck her tongue out.

Kade jumped in her seat when an idea hit her, "Eleanor, I will tell you if you... umm..." She spotted some greasy oil field worker climbing out of his truck and she snickered, "Go hit on that dude. Get his number, for real."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back