• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel (Accepting possibly)

Cameron

Cameron had fallen asleep before they even went and spent a while sleeping, eventually letting his head rest against Kade before he started to wake up again. He was in a bit of a better mood since his little nap.

"So has Skylar let out where we are going?"

He asked as he opened his backpack and rummaged through, looking for food. Since he was fully awake he was now starving. Pulling out a box with a smile he looked around

"Who Wants Oreos"

He said with a child like grin at the thought of sugar.

idalie idalie
Skylark Skylark
KingofAesir KingofAesir
Truff Truff
LindsMagee LindsMagee

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER
11273014_1573457926252724_289250064_n.jpg

As Tempest made the comment about money and strippers, Carter offered a sheepish smile. "Sorry Temp, you know how it is. But thanks anyway." He nodded, till gazing back at Eleanor's reaction. Sol blew a playful kiss and wink. "You'd be nothin' else." He chuckled, resting his chin on an arm. In reality, his eyes managed to light up every time they glanced in Ellie's direction. The two weeks had been an odd limbo of somewhat intimate challenges to friendship. If anything, the tension had grown and become more or less confusingly comfortable. Never minding when she rested her head on his shoulder, or the spitfire attitudes. Nor the way she managed to go from polar opposite to pleasantly mischevious within seconds. Even the fragrance of her perfume was ... guiltily memorised.

And yet he acted always slightly crazier than normal for her, just to get that grin and laugh.

Brought back to Earth by Kade's comment, he stuck his tongue out. "I've seen bearded ladies." He retorted, till pausing as she mentioned his gender. "Well you caught me there. I do have that. I am a male. Gosh darn." He smacked his knee in feigned sorrow. Practically launching on Cameron as Oreos were offered. "OREO." His battle cry rang out diving across the girls with a hand open. "Please." He added on the end, till Sol looked back up at Eleanor and Kade. Seeming uncharacteristically uncomfortable as he glanced between the oil worker and Ellie.

[Interactions] Truff Truff KingofAesir KingofAesir LindsMagee LindsMagee NightQueen NightQueen

Eleanor followed Kade's gaze to a greasy trucker. She looked back to Kade with a sly smile. "Ok," She climbed over Sol and out of the van, not noticing Sol's uncomfortableness. When she was out, she pulled down the front of her shirt and pushed her boobs up so they were practically popping out of her shirt. She fluffed up her hair and sauntered over to the man.

"Excuse me," She tapped on his shoulder and gave him big eyes when he turned around. "I could use some help," she leaned in to whisper in his ear, making it look seductive from the outside. "You probably know my father. Waters, part of the Mongols. I need a favor from you, and I'll be sure to pass it on to him. Your help will be repaid if needed," She leaned back to look at him. Bikers and truckers had a sort of relationship with each other. They looked out for each other on the road. "I need your number. Nothing will be done with it, my word." she spoke quietly. After a moment, of confusion, the man caught on. He gave her a smile and pulled out a receipt and a pen.

idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir

Last edited:
Kadence "Kade" West
Kade stared at El's retreating form in admiration, a grin spreading across her face. She patted on Sol's back with a laugh. "I'll be damned. She did it." Kade punched Cam in the shoulder lightly, laughing again. "She actually did it, you guys."

Kade's face dropped when she realized she would now have to tell Eleanor who she wanted to ask out, "Hey, yea, I could use one of those oreos now, Cam."

Cameron

Cameron grunted as he was pinned down on the chair as Sol had dived for the oreos.
With a slight blush he cleared his throat
"Uh I can't reach them im pinned down"

He said in response to Kade, his face beet red from the close proximity with Sol. While
Cameron prided himself on keeping cool, he still reacted to situations like this, any crushes
he had were usually kept to himself, but his face made it a dead give away.

Interacted with: idalie idalie KingofAesir KingofAesir

Everyone else:

Skylark Skylark
Truff Truff
LindsMagee LindsMagee

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

His gaze followed Ellie through the window as she appeared to flirt with the oil-worker (or so he believed). Sensing his mood to come down a notch. Alas, he glanced back up at Cameron, clicking his tongue whilst pointing finger guns. "Disrupting the means of procurement." He joked, witnessing the blush creep up the other male's cheeks. To what he also naively believed was embarrassment. "Sorry again, let me just-" Sol, rolled off Cameron to land on the floor of the van. Clambering to his feet, whilst having to duck his tall frame of six foot four and bunch his shoulders. "Can I still have that oreo?" He grinned. Trying to somewhat ignore the ever so slight droop of his smile. "Preferably before Kade, because she insulted my luxurious beard."
[Interaction] NightQueen NightQueen
[Mentioned] KingofAesir KingofAesir Truff Truff

Cameron

Cameron coughed and scratched his head. He knew Sol well enough that when it came to things like
this, he was slightly on the innocent side of things. Jumping on the mention of Kade, he gasped.
"Kade !, how can you not love the awesomeness of the beard, for that no Oreos"

He said as he got up and sat on Sol's lap, feeling unusually brave regarding his crush and stroked the beard
while stage whispering

"Its ok, she doesnt get how awesome you are"

Passing the oreos to Sol, he sent a quick text to Kade. "More in my bag, help yo'self.
Giving a small smile to Kade as he joked with Sol

Interactions:

idalie idalie
KingofAesir KingofAesir

Others:

Skylark Skylark
Truff Truff
LindsMagee LindsMagee

Eleanor walked back to the van, fixing her shirt to a normal look before getting there. She noticed how Cameron was looking at Sol and felt a tug in her stomach. Her face dropped into deep annoyance as she looked at the two. She tossed the receipt with the number to Kade. "Here. I don't give a shit who you like." She practically growled, sitting heavily into her seat and grabbing her phone and headphones. Nothing really phased Eleanor and the fact that this did was surprising to her. But damn, did it put her in a vicious mood. She knew what that look on Cam's face meant. Who cares who Cam likes anyways? It wasn't like he was a bad guy. She quite enjoyed him most days. She popped in her headphones and glared at her phone.

KingofAesir KingofAesir idalie idalie NightQueen NightQueen

Kadence "Kade" West
Kade stared at the receipt that had been tossed in her lap with creased eyebrows and a frown. Where the hell had that attitude come from? Oreos and Sol forgotten, Kade looked up at Eleanor with concern etched into her features.

"I-uh.." Kade stumbled with her words as she tried to think of a way to cheer Eleanor up. She pulled out her phone and shot El a text,Was that guy rude to you? Cuz I'll castrate him, before shuffling through Cams bag and grabbing an Oreo for herself and sticking the other under Eleanors gaze.

(I sense a love square.)

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

Sol, was surprised but politely and jokingly accommodating. Jutting his chin out slightly as Cameron stroked the beard. "Suck on that Kade. Bet you wish you had a beard right about now." He retorted, accepting the box of Oreos with a cheery smile. Grabbing two as he bit into a third. Solanum having one of those annoying metabolisms and awful healthy lifestyle which meant junk food never really put on pounds. "Pretty sure pride is a sin. But I am pretty awesome I guess" He laughed, till glancing around Cameron with concern. Ellie's cutting words, and bitter tone well audible for anyone in the van. Watching as she collapsed into her seat with disgruntlement to glare at her phone. Earphones in. "Maybe that guy tried to pull some shit on her-" He hesitantly questioned out loud. "Gimme a sec or so Cam," He begun, slipping the male off his lap and into his seat as he budged through the space in-between and crouched by Eleanor's side. Looking off at Kade a moment or two as she placed an oreo under Ellie's focused raging stare.

"Hey, flower." Solanum called, tapping her knee with a faint smile. Cocking his head to the side. "You alright? Anything happen back there? You need to hug it out - 'cause that's what I'm here for."
[Interactions] NightQueen NightQueen Truff Truff
[Mentioned] KingofAesir KingofAesir

Skylar had totally spaced out she was just standing there looking at the ground her hair she had taken down and he hair was now covering her face "hey sky! Kade asked you a question" Axil told her lifting up her hair she finally came back to the world and out of her mind "huh what kade?" She asked realizing she didn't hear what she said. She all of a sudden noticed a new guy she thought he was quiet mysterious and sort of attractive she saw a duffle bag on his shoulder and wondered what eve could have been going on for the time she wasn't paying attentions

idalie idalie NightQueen NightQueen KingofAesir KingofAesir LindsMagee LindsMagee Truff Truff

Eleanor glared at the Oreo in front of her and ignored it. Her phone buzzed and she read the text from Kade. She sighed and texted back. Not the guy. She hit send and paused with the thumbs over the screen. She typed another message and quickly hit send before locking her phone. Not the guy. Used my family connections for that one to be honest with you. Just Sol and Cam... She leaned back and closed her eyes, feeling that Kade would understand the text and keep the secret safe. Eleanor didn't like people. She never had feelings.

She looked up at Sol, her eyes meeting his for a second before she took her headphones out. "I'm fine Sol, thanks," She said quietly, glacing at Kade, who was reading the messages. "Nothing happened. Just feeling grumpy I guess,"

NightQueen NightQueen KingofAesir KingofAesir idalie idalie

Cameron

Cameron went over to Kade while Sol went to Eleanor.
Kicking himself internally, he sat down and plucked an oreo from the pack and bit it.
He knew having nothing but straight guy friends would eventually cause things like this but he thought
he had himself cleared up about it. Shaking his head, he rested his head on Kades shoulder.
"You ok Sweets?"

He asked quietly

Interacted with:

KingofAesir KingofAesir

Others

Skylark Skylark
Truff Truff
LindsMagee LindsMagee
idalie idalie

Axil leaned up against the car looking at the new guy making sure he wasn't going to cause any trouble. Sometimes Ax felt like he had to keep everyone safe but in reality he didn't at least not all the time. He walked over to tempest "Hey who is this new guy?" he asked confusingly "Also what has been going on? I've just got sky to snap back into reality after like forever" He said with a small laugh. He ran a hand through his hair and continued to be his charming self not in a flirty way. The problem with him is that he's always charming so girls never really know if he's flirting or just being nice. He doesn't really notice that about himself but it sure does happen a lot.....
Interactions

LindsMagee LindsMagee
Mentions
KingofAesir KingofAesir
Others
NightQueen NightQueen idalie idalie Truff Truff

Kadence "Kade" West
Kade stared at the text Eleanor has sent her and frowned momentarily before shoving the other Oreo in her mouth on impulse. She was about to text back when she felt Cam lean on her shoulder and she quickly shut it off.

"Yea...yea, I'm fine... fine." She offered him a smile.

September Jones
September smiled at the Skylar girl and offered his hand, "September, Kade was asking if I could tag along with you guys. I've been trying to get outta town. He grinned, motioning toward the car where the other four where sitting in their heated whatever it was.

"Kade forgot about me I think."

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

"People can't just be grumpy. But I won't pry ... you know you can talk to me though right? Always here for that. No matter if it's in the ridiculous hours of the morning or weird times in the night. I even do lunchtimes." Sol aimed a light grin, rubbing her knee with his thumb before removing his hand in fear it would be deemed a little weird - in a bad breach of personal bubbles fashion. "Also I give out free hugs, and I don't mean to brag but-" He gave a long whistle. "They're pretty damn good y'know. Shameless self-promotion." Solanum managed to joke.

[Interactions] Truff Truff

Sky smiled at the new guy. "Nice to meet you if you didn't know I'm Skylar but I go by Sky" She said "So you're skipping town? Cool! Yeah the van has plenty of room." She finished. The wind blew her hair into her face. "Stupid wind she mumbled." She then mumbled even quieter "Trying to make me look stupid." She moved her hair out of her face and motioned to the car. "Are you ready?" She asked him. She guessed he was but you never know.
Interactions: KingofAesir KingofAesir

Eleanor couldn't help but smile a little at Sol. Yeah, she wanted a hug really badly. She leaned back against the seat and looked at Sol, trying to mental convey that message to him without actually saying it. When she got nothing she sighed. "Almost as bad as those corporations huh?" She said quietly, referencing his shameleess self-promotion. She reached out and gently tugged on his beard as she said it. She looked at Kade and Cam. "Sorry for snapping you guys," She apologized like she was a child who got in trouble. These were her friends and they did nothing but care for her. They didn't deserve the butt of her jealousy.

KingofAesir KingofAesir NightQueen NightQueen idalie idalie

"I have no idea he-" Tempest began, but got sidetracked when she received a phonecall. "Can you pump the gas and bring the snacks to everyone while I take this?" She asked as she answered the phone and began chewing her lip as she walked inside the gas station. She walked into a bathroom stall with a bottle of jack, she always either drank or ran when stressed, but since running wasn't an option she impulsively bought this bottle. She dumped out the bottle and splashed some water on her face then walked back to the van with a smile. "Sorry guys, I got sidetracked with some knickknacks that reminded me of you" She said and held up a bag, handing a small crystal to Sol,a quarter to Kade, a motorcycle keychain to Elanor, a notebook with colored pencils to sky, and a deep shade of red lipstick to cameron with a wink.

idalie idalie
Skylark Skylark
KingofAesir KingofAesir
Truff Truff
LindsMagee LindsMagee

September Jones
September smiled and nodded at her, running a hand through his own hair. "It does that to me too. I'd reccomend gel if you weren't a girl." He pulled out his gel from the pocket of his jacket and lathered some onto his head, sweeping it back and using the shine of the gas pump as a mirror.

"It looks good on you anyway, the whole windswept thing, not a lotnof people can pull that off." He slid the gel back into his pocket with a satisfied nod. "Let's the road, huh?"

Cameron

Cameron, just stayed with Kade, giving a small smile at the impromptu gift from Tempest.
everyone in the back of the van seemed down or out of sorts.
Getting up, he maneuvered around Sol and Eleanor to reach into his bag. He had some ideas
for costumes and wanted to start sketching before he gave up on the idea.

Sitting next to Kade, he crossed his legs and began sketching, letting Kade do her own thing, but
he remained close enough to be a comforting presence for her.

Everyone:

idalie idalie
KingofAesir KingofAesir
LindsMagee LindsMagee
Truff Truff
Skylark Skylark

SOLANUM "SOL" CARTER

"Just like them corporations." He laughed, smiling as she tugged on his beard. However, after her apology, Sol rolled his eyes. "You're breaking my poor heart looking like that - come on - bring it in." He sighed comedically, wrapping his arms around her in an odd half crouched position due to her sitting back in the chair. Squeezing the embrace as if a bear hug, he then patted her cheek. "But y'know, this sweet ass isn't being taken by any corporation so we'd better make sure it never happens," Solanum added, widening his grin. Glad to see her happier. Alas, momentarily distracted by Tempest whilst accepting the little crystal. "Aw dude, thanks man." He remarked, gazing through it a moment or two. "I freakin' love garnets." He then quickly shoved it in a pocket. "But back to you, flower. I got you Ellie. Don't forget that."

[Interactions] Truff Truff LindsMagee LindsMagee

Sky smiled as he talked she was a very smily person. She blushed when he said it looks good on you not very many people compliment Sky and even if they are jokes she still feels small butterflies in her stomach. She then walked to the car she got the gift from temp she smiled at her "Thank temp!" She said as she slid into the car. She looked at her phone and saw a text message from her ex. Hey Sky haven't talked in a while I miss you. Sky shook her head at the text and continued to look at it for some strange reason. deciding whether to respond or not.

Axil looked around as temp left. He just shrugged and pumped the gas. He didn't exactly know why tempest just walked away so quickly or was he just overthinking it. Overthinking it he decided on as he then climbed into the car sitting by the window of it and sky next to him.

Mentions
LindsMagee LindsMagee
Interactions
KingofAesir KingofAesir
Everyone
NightQueen NightQueen idalie idalie Truff Truff

Tempest claimed into the drivers seat and drove away from the gas station, shooting a worried look at sky when she stopped at a red light. When everyone else was distracted she whispered is that who I think it is?" with a quirked eyebrow, she had never liked Skylar's ex.

Interactions:
Skylark Skylark
Everyone:
KingofAesir KingofAesir
NightQueen NightQueen
idalie idalie
Truff Truff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back