• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Let's Travel (Accepting possibly)

Sky smiled at him any thoughts she had of them not being together left she felt butterflies in her stomach. "Yes, and are you mine?" she asked back as she felt his lips along her jawline. she took his hand in hers and smiled she moved a bit closer to him.

Axil looked confused because of her "Don't give me no weak smile," he said with a small laugh he continued to rub her knuckles. his feet were in the water and he enjoyed to feeling of the cool water he wondered what she was thinking and feeling.
Miss Mack Miss Mack

Andrew couldn't help but smirk at her before he leaned in to kiss her. His hand slid further behind her neck and he pulled her closer, not caring about her wet suit. He knew life was short and that since he liked her, he needed to show it. Andrew kissed her softly, as if she was a gentle flower he must not harm.

Adelina laughed softly and bit her lip, unsure of what to do. "I don't feel too well, Axil. I'm sorry. Last night was incredibly difficult and..." she cut herself off, not wanting to say too much. She looked at him, biting her lip to refrain from speakig more.

Sky's heart felt like it was going crazy she kissed him back feeling their lips collide was a feeling she had never felt before it wasn't like kissing one of her old boyfriends Andrew was different and he made her feel something. She took one of his hands and put it around her bare waist and she then put her own small hand onto his shoulder.

Axil could tell she was afraid to talk "then we will just sit here," he said as he stayed with her he could tell something was bothering her but he knew sometimes people didn't want to talk they just wanted to sit there with someone.
Miss Mack Miss Mack

Andrew couldn't help but smile against her lips, slowly guiding his hands down her chin, shoulders, and finally resting on her bare hips. He almost shuddered with delight, this is what he lived for. This type of connection. Andrew wrapped his arms slowly around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Adelina smiled a bit, grateful that he understood. She likes to be alone but hates to be lonely. She sighed softly and leaned back in the grass, not yet touching the water. She was just enjoying the sun. Adelina looked around at the new people, pointing to a few of them and giving Axil a quizzical look.

Sky's body was now against his and she smiled as she could feel his heart beat. She kept her arms around his neck and soon moved a bit up to his hair. She smiled as he held her close she pulled back for a second and smiled at him. "I'm a very lucky person," she said as she then kissed him again. "Should I go change?" she asked as she was still in her bikini. She then went and kissed his jawline softly.

Axil saw her point to the people "Uh well Elysian is Temps half brother yeah that's weird and those two other people making out well I have no idea who they are," he said as he then laid on the grass next to her and looked at the clouds floating above.
Miss Mack Miss Mack

Andrew smirked at her, holding her close and refusing to let her go. "Let's just enjoy the moment for a bit longer? alright?" He asked, smiling at her and tracing her shoulder lightly with his thumb. He couldn't help but gasp slightly as her lips were along his jaw, it felt like heaven.

Adelina nodded and lay back as well with Axil, unsure to what to say. She wanted to go meet the new people, but she wasn't in the mood to talk. She sighed softly and looked at the sky.

Skylark Skylark

she smiled back at Andrew as she then continued to softly kiss his jawline again. she then looked at him and said. "I'm really enjoying this but if the others come down it would be quiet awkward," she said with a small laugh. she messed with his hair a bit and then kissed his lips softly again. Then she pulled back and smiled at him

Axil didn't know what to do he looked over at Temp who was now talking to people and smiled he wondered who these people were and what were they doing here. he wondered also if they were going to cause trouble
R Rock And Roll Boy Miss Mack Miss Mack LindsMagee LindsMagee

"We're just here to make out" Ryan got right to the point, Adalicia giggling and giving him a flirty look.
"We had our first kiss here" Adalicia finally spoke, turning and looking at their spectators. She adjusted her prescription shades, getting a look at these people.

Skylark Skylark LindsMagee LindsMagee

Adelina turned up her nose and looked away from the two people who were making out not far away. She felt awful at seeing it, it made her feel incredibly lonely and unloved. She rubbed her eyes and stood, giving a curt nod to Axil and saying, "I feel sick. I'm going to go back to the house."

Andrew laughed and kissed her back softly. He then planted a kiss on her nose and whispered, "You would still kiss me after what I told you the other night?" He couldn't help but feel incredibly lucky. His own cousin hadn't reacted nearly as well as Sky had.

"Girl, I've been living in these parts since I was an infant. I know this whole place like the back of my hand. And I just did I western reference, didn't I. Yes, yes I did, great". Ryan cleared his reference. "I've evaded an entire police search team, due to how much I know the area. Although the police stuff is behind me now". Adelicia wrapped her arms around Ryan's and kissed his cheek.

LindsMagee LindsMagee

Tempest quirked a brow at the police part and asked "I'm assuming you guys met here? Some people just get lucky with love I guess." She sat down against a tree by them, and crossed her legs waiting for an answer.

R Rock And Roll Boy

Tempest quirked a brow at the police part and asked "I'm assuming you guys met here? Some people just get lucky with love I guess." She sat down against a tree by them, and crossed her legs waiting for an answer.

R Rock And Roll Boy

"Not here per sè. Adalicia here..." He nodded to his one and only love. She waved cutely. "... she came here, to my school, from France as an exchange student. I was in her class, albeit I kept skipping until I saw her for the first time. It was love at first sight". They kissed again, for longer this time before Ryan continued. "I asked her out within days, after talking to her".
"Within seconds more like" she chimed in, giggling softly. "He was so cute when he was trying to ask me out".
"You mean handsome and epic".
"Hmmm... those too".
"Anyway, we went on five dates before milady decided we were official. Our first date was here, we had our first kiss together as well. It was a magical evening. So... there you go".

LindsMagee LindsMagee

Axil sat up "Ok I hope you feel better," he said a little bit worried he then got up and walked over to Temp it seemed as if after every sentence they would have a small make out time. Nothing on his face showed that it was quiet odd he looked normal. He stood by Temp and smiled at the two new people.
LindsMagee LindsMagee R Rock And Roll Boy Miss Mack Miss Mack
Sky looked up at Andrew and smiled when he kissed her small nose. "I mean we all make mistakes. Yes yours did make me feel a little weird but it's in the past," She kissed his lips softly one more time. "Well I'm going to go get changed. I'll be right back," She told him as she got up she left the towel at the table and headed to the room. Her hourglass figure was stunning and the way her hair laid made her look like she was from a movie. she looked back and smiled at Andrew then went into the room to take a shower. She quickly undressed and hoped in she began to think about his daughter and this other women.
Miss Mack Miss Mack

"Ugh you guys are so cute together it makes me sick. Why can't I have love handed to me on a silver platter?" She wondered aloud and then stood up and ran into Axil. "Sorry, I didn't realize you were over here." She said and then turned back to the couple. "So you guys just come to make-out and make everyone jealous, or do you come here to have some fun as well?" She asked with a devious smile. She had waterguns and balloons packed safely in the car.

R Rock And Roll Boy Skylark Skylark

"Ugh you guys are so cute together it makes me sick. Why can't I have love handed to me on a silver platter?" She wondered aloud and then stood up and ran into Axil. "Sorry, I didn't realize you were over here." She said and then turned back to the couple. "So you guys just come to make-out and make everyone jealous, or do you come here to have some fun as well?" She asked with a devious smile. She had waterguns and balloons packed safely in the car.

R Rock And Roll Boy Skylark Skylark
"We don't make anyone jealous intentionally..." Ryan gave Addy another kiss.
"We're just deeply in love" She finished for him.
"And... fun? What kind of fun"?

Tempest rolled her eyes at the pda and said "I may have packed some ammo. But I will warn you, once a water war starts there is no mercy." She looked at Axil with a smile "Axil will play too, but I'll warn you he is pretty savvy with a water gun and balloons" She looked back towards the couple with a laugh.

Skylark Skylark R Rock And Roll Boy

"So teams or free for all?" Tempest asked and brought the weapons out from the truck, setting them on the ground in front of everyone.

"Teams. I'm staying with my boyfriend" Adalicia downright ordered, hugging Ryan's arm.
"Okay, babe, relax, I'd never betray you anyway" Ryan cooed, kissing her nose. Adalicia turned her head and sneezed softly. "Aww, bless you".
"Thank you" She whispered, rubbing her nose and hugging his arm tighter.

Tempest rolled her eyes and did a fake gagging motion. "Please stop this before I go blind." She said and grabbed two guns, throwing one to Axil and shooting Adalicia and Ryan with water.

Ryan soaked Tempest right back, aiming right for her head, Adalicia diving behind Ryan, peeking out from behind and firing at Axil. "I've got the girl, babe".
"I've got the other guy" Addy responded a second after he spoke, blowing him a kiss and be caught it within seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back