• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

proudwrites

anime obsessed and always needing hugs
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hi, i'm nephilim, i'm nineteen and i've been roleplaying for probably longer than i should have, eleven years at this point. i am autistic and chronically ill just so ya know. i do have another interest check but this one is a bit different because i am looking for a specific thing at the moment. perhaps it stems from loneliness (but we don't talk about that!)

i am looking for a roleplay where my character is taken care of/looked after. i have various fandoms i love and they are generally where i prefer to lie (canon characters or ocs) but i am not against doing non-fandom either! i am adaptable! i can adapt my writing style to others too, i love to write long responses but if that's not what you prefer that's fine too!

fandoms i have knowledge of are:

- mha
- haikyuu!!
- kuroko no basuke
- jujutsu kaisen
- tokyo revengers
- sk8 the infinity
- young justice
- x-men
- percy jackson
- bleach
- supernatural

i prefer mxm roleplays and i love rare pairs!

topics that i would be interested in being within the rp (not neccessarily all of them in one):

- chronic pain/chronic illness
- eating disorders
- mental illness
- disabilities

i can't think of anything else to say except from if anyone is interested feel free to pm me or comment below!

i hope you've had a wonderful day!

- nephi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back