• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom !Let's Kill //Danganronpa Search\\ This Love!

Hello everyone! My name is Celestia, and I'm a new member of this site. I was tired of getting ghosted and ditched on another forum Roleplay site, so I decided to move to another one, this one.

I'm 25 years of age, and I go by she/her pronouns since I'm a female. I live in Oregon in one of the PST Timezone areas, but for obvious reasons, I won't disclose my exact location. I work as a screen writer, which basically means that I write movies and shows! I'm not a big shot or anything, I work on making scripts for small films and shows, but it still is a great job that I absolutely adore to have.

I've been role-playing since I was just around the age of 13 going onto 14, so I find myself to be quite experienced. I've had advanced literate and novella length roleplays for a while now, so writing short isn't very much my forte. I find myself role-playing lots of fandoms, over 20 in fact, but I'll only be listing my interest for a Danganronpa roleplay right now because I've been trying to get a Danganronpa roleplay off of the ground for literal months, but people always ditch and ghost.

But before we dive into my pairings and such, I'd greatly appreciate it if you took a look at my roleplay rules, which are listed right below here:

1. Be 18+ of age, please! Since I'm clearly not a minor, I feel uncomfortable role-playing with minors. I don't mean it to offend anyone, it is actually just for the safety of any children on this site, I do know that there are people who will jump around from site to site to prey on children who seem all too trusting to talk to people in or out of their age group, and while I am not someone who would do anything of the sorts, I'd like to take caution just to ensure any child or teen's safety.
  2. As I've mentioned before, I'm an advanced literate to novella length role player. If you're not familiar with these terms, it basically means that I write from 3-12 para depending on my partner. I'm sorry if this seems strict, but please be willing to write 3-4 para minimum. But, I do also understand that some people don't type their responses as paragraphs, so if you're that type of person, then I'd like a minimum of 25-30 lines per response, please!
  3. I don't ask of you to have perfect grammar, but please don't let typos be literally everywhere. I am dyslexic, so the good grammar does help a great deal.
  4. On that note, I'd like you to be patient with me about both OOC and IC/Roleplay replies! Since I'm dyslexic, something I do is check over my response 2-3 times to check for any error and such before sending it, it's something that personally helps me, I hate when I type mistakes and typos.
  5. I only do Canon x Canon pairings, I've never worked with fandom OCs before. I apologize if you were looking for someone to Roleplay Canon x OC or OC x OC pairings with you!
  6. Speaking of pairings, I'm currently into MxM and FxF pairings. I don't know how, but the cute gay and lesbian pairings just slapped me or something and made me see how cute and fun they are to roleplay.
  7. Doubling up is fine, but I don't like to triple or quadruple. But I can double or do a single pairing for days!
  8. I'm fine with sticking to Canon or AU based plots! But oh man do I love me some AU based plots.

If you've come this far, give yourself a pat on the back, thanks for reading through! The only thing you have to do know is see if we have similar pairings, woo! 🥳

Keep in mind that I am absolutely open to other pairings as well, and I'll leave a little guide at the end of my pairings list so that you know what kind of other pairings you can request! Also, I do realize that a lot of my pairings are rare pairings, sorry if they don't float your boat.

The character that I want to play will be in the **, if both characters are in the **, then I don't mind playing either of them!

*Junko* x Kyouko
*Celestia* x *Touko*
*Celestia* x Kyouko
*Byakuya* x Makoto
Makoto x *Nagito*
Hajime x *Nagito*
*Tenko* x *Mikan*
*Mikan* x Ibuki
*Celestia* x *Kirumi*
Maki x *Mukuro*
Shuichi x *Kokichi*
*Tenko* x *Kirumi*
*Tenko* x Maki
Sayaka x *Kaede*
Ibuki x *Kaede*
*Tenko* x *Kaede*
*Gundham* x *Nagito*
Rantarou x *Kokichi*
*Kokichi* x *Nagito*

If you want to request any other pairings, don't be afraid to! I can play any of these characters for other pairings. If I can't play one of the characters in the pairing though don't request it please! ^^; (By the way, these are listed from highest muse to lowest muse!)

1. Tenko
  2. Junko
  3. Mukuro
  4. Nagito
  5. Byakuya
  6. Kokichi
  7. Celestia
  8. Touko
  9. Gundham
  10. Kaede
  11. Tsumugi
  12. Chihiro
  13. Komaru
  14. Mikan
  15. Hiyoko
  16. Chiaki
  17. Kazuichi

I hope to find some roleplays! 😊

Last edited:
Hello everyone! My name is Celestia, and I'm a new member of this site. I was tired of getting ghosted and ditched on another forum Roleplay site, so I decided to move to another one, this one.

I'm 25 years of age, and I go by she/her pronouns since I'm a female. I live in Oregon in one of the PST Timezone areas, but for obvious reasons, I won't disclose my exact location. I work as a screen writer, which basically means that I write movies and shows! I'm not a big shot or anything, I work on making scripts for small films and shows, but it still is a great job that I absolutely adore to have.

I've been role-playing since I was just around the age of 13 going onto 14, so I find myself to be quite experienced. I've had advanced literate and novella length roleplays for a while now, so writing short isn't very much my forte. I find myself role-playing lots of fandoms, over 20 in fact, and original pairings, but I'll only be listing my interest for an original pairings roleplay right now.

But before we dive into my pairings and such, I'd greatly appreciate it if you took a look at my roleplay rules, which are listed right below here:

1. Be 18+ of age, please! Since I'm clearly not a minor, I feel uncomfortable role-playing with minors. I don't mean it to offend anyone, it is actually just for the safety of any children on this site, I do know that there are people who will jump around from site to site to prey on children who seem all too trusting to talk to people in or out of their age group, and while I am not someone who would do anything of the sorts, I'd like to take caution just to ensure any child or teen's safety.
  2. As I've mentioned before, I'm an advanced literate to novella length role player. If you're not familiar with these terms, it basically means that I write from 3-12 para depending on my partner. I'm sorry if this seems strict, but please be willing to write 3-4 para minimum. But, I do also understand that some people don't type their responses as paragraphs, so if you're that type of person, then I'd like a minimum of 25-30 lines per response, please!
  3. I don't ask of you to have perfect grammar, but please don't let typos be literally everywhere. I am dyslexic, so the good grammar does help a great deal.
  4. On that note, I'd like you to be patient with me about both OOC and IC/Roleplay replies! Since I'm dyslexic, something I do is check over my response 2-3 times to check for any error and such before sending it, it's something that personally helps me, I hate when I type mistakes and typos.
  5. I use anime/cartoon face claims for my OCs, and would highly prefer the same from you (though it's not required or anything)!
  6. Speaking of pairings, I'm currently into MxM and FxF pairings. I don't know how, but the cute gay and lesbian pairings just slapped me or something and made me see how cute and fun they are to roleplay. However, I'm totally down for MxF pairings as well!
  7. Doubling up is fine, but I don't like to triple or quadruple. But I can double or do a single pairing for days!
  8. Please help me plot! One sided plotting is... annoying, to say the least.

If you've made it this far, give yourself a pat on the back! Now all that we have to do is see if we're thinking of doing the same kind of plots and pairings, woo!🥳

Really quickly, here's a small guide to my pairings! The character that I'd like to take is in the **. If both characters are in the **, then I can take either of them for that pairing!

Here are the kinds of pairings/base plot ideas that I'm craving right now:
*Ghost* x Prince
*Ghost* x *Princess*
*Bodyguard* x *Princess*
*Bodyguard* x Prince
*Yandere* x *Tsundere*
*Yandere* x *Yandere's love interest*
*Tsundere* x *Tsundere's love interest*
*Singer* x Fan of Singer
*Author* x Fan of Author
*Mage* x *Ghost*

Now, I'm totally up for other pairings and base plot ideas! I typically do either fantasy or slice of life roleplays to give you an idea on what pairings and base plot ideas you could suggest that I'd like!

I hope to roleplay with you! ~

hello! i go by rip, i'm 21+, and have been roleplaying since i was 13! i use proper grammar and punctuation in character. i'm a literate roleplayer and can do 3-8 paras for replies (or more depending on my partner's response). some of the pairings that caught my eye were makoto x nagito, byakuya x makoto, and hajime x nagito. i'd love to explore those ships! should i message you? :o

hello! i go by rip, i'm 21+, and have been roleplaying since i was 13! i use proper grammar and punctuation in character. i'm a literate roleplayer and can do 3-8 paras for replies (or more depending on my partner's response). some of the pairings that caught my eye were makoto x nagito, byakuya x makoto, and hajime x nagito. i'd love to explore those ships! should i message you? :o
Ooo absolutely message me I'd love to explore those ships as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back