• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let us weave something dark and intimate together.

YourSideVillain

"T𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔠𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔞 𝔤𝔦𝔣𝔱!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If you're here reading this, then perhaps you too are longing for something. A little danger and mystique maybe?

I am a long time writer and role-player, and I am seeking another companion or two to write with.
While I'm more than happy to consider a wide variety of themes and genres, I'd be lying if I said the autumn season doesn't have me desiring something dark.

Vampires, werewolves, hunters, knights, princes, princesses, royalty, pharaohs, demons, deities. Dark fantasies, they just feel right this time of year.

But please, don't feel shoehorned by my suggestions, I'm just as happy to hear out any ideas you may have.
I have no real preference on gender of you or your characters, though I am hoping to find more long-term partners more than anything.

If you're interested, please feel free to start a conversation with me in private.

I look forward to hearing from you.~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back