Les Morts de la Nuit (The Dead of Night) - A vampire coven roleplay(OOC)

Yep~

But luckily she's LEAVING that school~ and entering high school next year so I pray all I'll have to hear about is Chris Evans. Chris Evans I can handle. lol

Half the time I think she would keep talking about her teacher to annoy me

Nice lol

I won't tell her you said that xD

She's obsessed. My mom likes him too, but she prefers Chris Hemsworth lol

lol I like Scarlet Johansson

I think over all she's the best looking of them all xD

But regarding the guys, I'm probably with my mom about Chris Hemsworth lol

Ahhh yes. The newbie

My mom and I couldn't get over his sisters name xD

Pietro (i think) and Wanda

I told my mom that and she paused

/woot woot

I win~

lol I know right? I mean she's gorgeous. Did you guys know she did the movie heavily pregnant?

Time for me to sleep. I'll finish Alec's personality after I get back from church. ouo

Why is finding a Characters theme so g so hard =m=

.....I hate phone spellcheck. It is literally the stupidest thing ever

Yep~ She wasn't able to ride the bike. But she filmed the movie pregnant lol

I love Black Widow. She's my favorite xD

Thank you X3

Also adding a little note~

If anyone wants any connection with Aiden just let me know X3

If not then it's fine and if so then that's fine too xD

Looking through the hierarchy and couldn't help but to wonder what exactly the 'Paris Citizens' are ... like, are they the Coven's human lookouts, people in high position of higher to further aid the Coven (with money, business, etc.?) waiting to be turned into vampires to join the guard??? (Or just our random meal list?)

..... Well, I know they're humans, but if we did have people under Paris Citizens what would they be doing? Most of this is a Vampire RP so I was assuming that if we did have the position for humans, the two races would be connected in some sort of way (Like how the Coven has Gardeners, Maids, etc.) but if we did just have these regular, unconnected humans, how would the roleplayers ever interact with the rest of the group? Wouldn't they just be casted off and forgotten like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back