Les Morts de la Nuit (The Dead of Night) - A vampire coven roleplay(OOC)

Loraenys

The First of Her Name

Hello & Welcome!

Please post comments, concerns, questions, chatter, etc. here.​

Your lovely GM's:

@Infinities Lover​

Last edited by a moderator:
About these so called abilities! Is it just a random power? And is it to be discussed in PMland?

Kinda. Yes it would ultimately end up being discussed in PM, but the power or ability is something that, if approved, is something unique to that vampire.

The easiest example I have is someone's character could control/manipulate water.

Does that explain a bit?

Lol glad to hear!

Just keep in mind, while a character may be accepted, that doesn't mean they can have an ability. It depends on what Clem and I decide together

xD

Even that won't guarantee a character receiving an ability, but I award you points for enthusiasm :3

Only some character's will be allowed an ability. Which will be chosen by Infi and I after a character sheet is received and accepted.

"Realistic " pictures long as the person has "normal" human dimensions right . As a example if i use a picture styled like characters from avatar last airbender is that ok?

Hey it's Kinzu!

Realistic as in an actual photo of someone. Like a celebrity or someone. Or a picture of a random person. I can ask Clem if something like that would be okay. Do you have an example image I can see?

I know :3

But you're here now. I'm bored and took a nap and woke up to find you posted your CS~

Yeah. I had Patrick's cs lying around for a while cause the rp he was supposed to join never got started. I'm happy to get a chance to try rping him^^

@kira blackthorn

I love your char's theme song xD

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Thanks! I just found it and like it to.

[/QUOTE]
I was looking for a brooding, sad love song for Patrick. Then I found Nick Cave's song about writers block...it just fit too well...=P

Go right ahead! ^.^

Always glad to see interest! Just make sure to read everything over and take your time making a sheet. There's no rush~

Thanks for the warm welcome ( O u O)

I actually did enjoy reading through the overview, and other people's characters, already falling in love with the roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back