Les Morts de la Nuit (The Dead of Night) - A vampire coven roleplay(OOC)

Have you heard Breath of Life by Florence & the Machine?

Gosh, I'm so upset. The progress I had must of gotten deleted -.-

Uhh I might have. They were on GMM yesterday and I half paid attention to their concert

Whaaaaat?!

Can I givent character an ability? Maybe Reactive adaptation/evolution, the Ability to develop a resistance or immunity to whatever they were injured by or exposed to. This effect can be permanent or temporary.

Da'aawwww I'm sorry Clem!

/sobs with you

I'll go listen to the song...

Ugh, at least I still have some. I must of x'ed out last night while I was tired without saving D:

Would it be alright to add another tab that isn't specifically necessary? I wish to add a tab for my character describing her present life, just generally - like what she usually gets up to, things she finds interesting in this century, etc.

And damn, I know that feeling when you don't save the CS and it's gone. I totally have some cyber cookies to share with you, if you'd like? xD

@Infinities Lover I'm hella impressed you managed to code all that with your phone - of all things.

I still cannot use words to express how much I love all the charactres here *loud squealing*

[QUOTE="Breaking Skies]And damn, I know that feeling when you don't save the CS and it's gone. I totally have some cyber cookies to share with you, if you'd like? xD
@Infinities Lover I'm hella impressed you managed to code all that with your phone - of all things.

I still cannot use words to express how much I love all the charactres here *loud squealing*

[/QUOTE]
I know~! I love rps where I love all the characters X3

Thank you but no. That was done on my laptop yesterday morning. The draft saved and opened on my phone so I added some things then posted it.

My phone REFUSES to code unless I write absolutely everything out xD

Is it just me or does every character seem to like sushi?

I mean there's nothing wrong with liking sushi...and it could lead to a strange bonding between characters over Japanese raw fish...

QuirkyAngel said:
Is it just me or does every character seem to like sushi?
I mean there's nothing wrong with liking sushi...and it could lead to a strange bonding between characters over Japanese raw fish...
Most of our characters do enjoy Sushi .... who doesn't though? (Mine doesn't enjoy it enough to put it on her 'Like' list.)

I can actually just image the Coven taking some vacation to like ... the beach or something, or to the middle of the ocean, set up some shelter base thing and fish for a good two weeks or something just to sustain their sushi needs xD

SERAPHINA WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN WHETHER CYPRIEN LIKES IT OR NOT!

xD

[QUOTE="Breaking Skies]Most of our characters do enjoy Sushi .... who doesn't though? (Mine doesn't enjoy it enough to put it on her 'Like' list.)
I can actually just image the Coven taking some vacation to like ... the beach or something, or to the middle of the ocean, set up some shelter base thing and fish for a good two weeks or something just to sustain their sushi needs xD

[/QUOTE]
I can actually see Patrick being bought by sushi^^

But...I'm not sure how that works...cause vampires can't taste human food.

Clem said they can eat it it just won't effect them.

QuirkyAngel said:
I can actually see Patrick being bought by sushi^^
But...I'm not sure how that works...cause vampires can't taste human food.
FALSE.

In page 5 I addressed the human food issue with Clem, and apparently we vampires eat the food simply for the taste but the food will never satisfy our hunger.

[QUOTE="Breaking Skies]FALSE.
In page 5 I addressed the human food issue with Clem, and apparently we vampires eat the food simply for the taste but the food will never satisfy our hunger.

[/QUOTE]
I see...^^

Everything's solved then xD

Users who are viewing this thread