Les Morts de la Nuit (The Dead of Night) - A vampire coven roleplay(OOC)

I've been gone all day, sorry if this is late... Also my alerts are messed up!

I don't believe Clarice has been added to overview or accepted? Overview definitely but acception in not sure

Clem has been busy and while on occasionally, didn't have time to update everything, so I'm doing it now.

Eh she might've, but I've read through Clarice before, so I'll add her now

Clarice was the Gardener right?

Hm, are you going to make another post or can you use Clem's account? Sucks if you can't, things are much more clunky without the thread author's stuff

I'm making a post and I'll keep it updated. When Clem is able to come back she can take the updated list.

Probably tomorrow I'll also be making a first post so we can finally start.

@Infinities Lover I editted my OC's power's description, thinking it might be a little more to your liking like this ^^

@Infinities Lover

So how about uh...

y'know...

Starting it...? ;)

(Is actually kinda excited for the first time in 5ever)

Sorry I forgot today was Fathers Day.

I'm on my way home from dinner now

I'm sorry friend

I'm so sorry. Yesterday has not been the best if days, and neither will today. My mother won't get off my freaking back about shit and..... Sorry, I don't feel like getting into it.

Either tonight (if I have time and don't pass out) or tomorrow I will post

Thank you for understanding...

/sigh

Hopefully I'll be around today

Man, I hate it when RPs just die down before even having a chance to live. Perhaps it's for the better though, I just joined two other roleplays and I'm going to be gone for the entirety of next week.

/peeks in

I can figure out something if people still want to start. I apologize for my absence. Some things happened and my weekend was packed.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]/peeks in
I can figure out something if people still want to start. I apologize for my absence. Some things happened and my weekend was packed.

[/QUOTE]
It's alright ): I'm still up for the rp X3

I'm still up, but I think I'm going to ditch Val... My computer kept erasing all of her work and I don't feel up to fixing her.

Alright I'll see about something during the week. Part of the reason I haven't been on is because of multiple headaches almost everyday, some turning into migraines.

So far warning, I will be moving slow as I completely limit my time on

Users who are viewing this thread