Les Morts de la Nuit (The Dead of Night) - A vampire coven roleplay(OOC)

Of course~

Great to hear! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with~

Hopefully me and Clem will be able to post our characters tonight lol

lol It looked nice from what I saw. I'm working on something, so I'll end up going back and reading through it later.

Alright! Am now free to read everything! xD

Hey~

God, I'm reading everyone's characters and I'm just like EEEE!

I might make a second character, a human, just because! If that's fine I mean

Can i just say, that birdie profile pic you have is adorable!!!

And we're getting more characters, can't wait till their complete.

Oh! Hopefully Clem and I can find time to finish some stuff today so we can post our characters, but I wanted to let you all know, Cyprien's wife, my character, is the one in charge of newcomers/newborns.

Her position isn't really listed, but that's what her job is. Ultimately she's in charge of helping them and being peacekeeper to all

I think that's what most of us assumed when we first saw the two on the Hierarchy, but it's nice to have the clarification :)

Have you had the chance to go over my character? (Sorry if I'm rushing you, it's just been on my mind all night > _ <)

lol No problem!

Yes! I have gone over your character, but I don't know if Clem has. She's was pretty busy yesterday, and I'm thinking she only got to LittleBirdie.

BUT I do like you character! I like them all~

Just need to talk with Clem about double checking everything!

LOL Quirky xD

No, no. Vamps can't have kids. We thought about it decided not. She's the wife he took in the late 1600s lol

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]lol No problem!
LOL Quirky xD

No, no. Vamps can't have kids. We thought about it decided not. She's the wife he took in the late 1600s lol

[/QUOTE]
Ah. No future Depauls then. Would the vampires they sire/turn be considered their kids?

It would be an interesting concept...to pass on their genes and ensure the survival of their species through turning other species rather than creating children of their own.

Depending on age (something I keep forgetting to ask Clem about) and whether or not the feeling is mutual pretty much.

If someone sired a newborn, no matter what they have to look out for them, take care of them, but depending on the characters, yes it could be considered a parent/child relationship

I know right?! Everyone's character is so well constructed, I can't wait to see how things start out.

Oh! And I just thought of a few things (might have been already answered before, but I don't think I remember seeing it)

Are vampires able to consume food? Like I understand that they hunt and drink blood, but if they had to, do they just puke the food up later?

The vampires in this roleplay can eat normal food for the taste of it but it does nothing to satisfy their hunger. They could consume an entire feast and still be hungry for blood.

Oh, well I asked for your favorite. I couldn't tell. But since it's there, you're accepted.

@Mockingbird Accepted! & the ability is granted and approved.

OKAY

SHE'S NOT COMPLETE BUT I POSTED HER! I just need to finish her History and actually add how long she's been in the Coven. I can't code for shit on my phone so I'll do that when I get home

Users who are viewing this thread