Les Morts de la Nuit (The Dead of Night) - A vampire coven roleplay(OOC)

Literally every character likes Sushi xD

Y'all don't kill me please but I hate Sushi lmao

Clementine said:
I won't kill you.

I'll just torture you by stuffing sushi down your throat (} :) )

Clementine said:
No matter. Seraphina will still make sure everyone goes to a sushi place >:3

Is there such thing as a vampire without a rank in the coven? Or are all the vampires that *we* roleplay part of the guard/court /newborn but we can make/control NPC's who are without a position?

Hey dears ^^

I'll probably have Alec half finished by time I have to go to bed. I have to wake up at 9 and go to church, I'll probably be very grumpy.

I need at least 12 hours of sleep to survive (>_>)

Normally I would be too. But I'm at my dads so I'm not going. I go when I'm with my mom. BUT I am being dragged out to Chicago in supposed rain to move things for my grandmother. Mixed feelings about that lol

But I feel ya Nico. I need a good amount like that too.

Yay for church and Jesus xD

I never go on Sunday's, I just go on Wednesdays. Honestly just because it's in the morning on Sundays lol

I have to go every Wednesday (unless my mom isn't going) and Sunday morning (when I'm with my mom)

I actually function much better on 5-6 hours of sleep lol

I love my churches youth, I'm a leader there ^^

That sounds like me regarding my procrastination skills.... >.>'

My pastor has too much energy at times. But he's hilarious and he makes jokes regarding how his wife treats him and she just stands there with her guitar nodding along. It's fun~

But it's Sunday morning >.>

Thanks Kira, I love FOB >.>

Uh so lets calculate, I'll probably go to bed at 3. I'll wake up at 9. So five hours, yay =_=

I go to a very charismatic church so it's really fun. Everyone is nice and jumping around and singing. It's like a party. A Jesus party. xD

Thing is I've never been to this church so strangers and my people skills are lacking.

Nico I feel you!

Everyone is friendly and these two little girls run around nuts and this eighth grader tries to yell at me and bend to her every whim and make me listen to her crush on her teacher and Chris Evans -.-

And try to convince me to join instagram.

Oh gosh, that does such D:

Instagram is my addiction xD

I'm mad though, I to get like 250 like on average but after my phone got stolen and I took a break from posting I average at like 125 D:

/has no idea what that means

lol

She's sweet and wacky though lol

I threaten to hurt her is she doesn't shut up about how she thinks she's in love with her married teacher lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back