Les Morts de la Nuit (The Dead of Night) - A vampire coven roleplay(OOC)

Perhaps they could be regular humans that some of the vampires have old connections with. Maybe they're people the coven trusts with their secrets. Maybe newly turned vampires family?

Mm, that would be pretty cool to have in the roleplay - any of those really.

Was hoping to make another character, a non vampire when I stumbled across the last bit of the hierarchy @ u @

Ohhhh cool! (*U*)(:3)

Of course it's really up to Clem, but I think that's what she meant when they're just randomly relevant to the plot

The Paris Citizens, I probably should take them put of the Hierarchy, that's my bad, but they aren't apart of the clan. They just have to have a connection to the clan, like maybe they help conceal they're identity or maybe a love interest that will later be turned into a vampire, or even weirder (and against Cypriens rules) maybe they are a food source (as in a human that donates some of their blood).

Clementine said:
When a vampire of the Valcourt clan sets out to hunt they must make sure that the true identity of the clan is kept a secret. No witnesses and no survivors.

Mm, gotcha. The urge to make another character is strong (but it's hella late here) I just gotta think of their role now @ u @

Are the maid/butlers there to clean up things?

And the maintenance - are those the guys that fix the place up? Tech-Up the castle?

Yes

There are some humans entrusted with the secret. Plus it's a huge and old castle lol

I've been thinking of making another character...not sure

Like I have a slight idea for him....but I'm not sure

It's always so hard to properly build a chara (for me at least. They always end up half baked ; _ ;)

Oof. Still gotta talk to some people (or maybe everyone) about relationships with my character, everyone here is open to neutral/friendly/enemy relations, Oui?

lol FAIR WARNING

If you're younger than Seraphina, she has been your mother figure whether you like it or not

Tho I'm probably gonna make a 4th rank and he won't have the best personality for reasons....i thought of him when thinking about a song....so i have his theme song xD

lol it's true /shrugs

It makes things a hella of a lot easier that's for sure. I already have an idea for fc too...

[media]

[/media]

I'm open for any connections X3

Aiden is very difficult to have a connection with but doesn't mean he can't have some Lol xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back