Les Morts de la Nuit (The Dead of Night) - A vampire coven roleplay(OOC)

HE'S ALMOST DONE?! LIKE WITHIN THE HOUR DONE?!

/prays Clem says yes

Like as in I only have his history left, it's a whopper and I've been so exausted from work.

I feel so bad D: but lucky I don't have work at all tomorrow so you all have my full undivided attention, well also the CHB rp, so sorta divided but YOU GET THE IDEA.

YAY

BUT STILL DARN

xD

I WISH HE WAS FINISHED BUT I UNDERSTAND

I ended up staying with my dad an extra because of supposed storms, which is why I'm online now. Lord knows when I'll wake up tomorrow and then sometime I'll get dropped off at my mothers lol

Alec is just going to call most of the characters children and get pissed when you wake him up from his naps.

Seraphina shall reprimand him like a true mother would for being rude

Hello everyone. @Nico told me about this RP and I felt like it'd be a lot of fun to apply for.

But before I did I wanted to fly an idea by the GM's first to see if it would be alright. Just yesterday I was actually thinking about vampires for no real reason, and I realized that basing them off bats was kinda stale and silly in my mind. Bats don't even drink all that much blood, and there's only 3 species that do it. Then I started to think about other animals that drink blood to try and base a new vampire type off of.

Wanna guess what animal I found as inspiration?

sea-lamprey-mouths-ottawa-credit-t-lawrence-glfc.jpg

Lamprey vampire. 'Nuff said.

That is an absolutely lovely picture, thanks for sharing xD

They have telescopic mouths, they actually extend from their skulls to latch onto their prey. On top of that they secrete an anti-coagulant to keep their victims bleeding. Nightmare fuel ftw.

But in terms of this story's lore would it work? I figured I'd base any abilities he has around an aquatic nature rather than the standard vampires. He would have gills, the extending mouth with so many rows of teeth, maybe even have some control over water? Idk, I'm just spitballing here.

Thank you. Truly, now I probably won't go to sleep at all :3

*it's already 1:30 am*

I tend to leave most of the questions of 'is this allowed' to Clem seeing as this is her world, so you'll have to wait and ask her about it. She's either passed out or working on finishing Cyprien I'd assume

No worries, I got nothing but time. In the meantime I'll just read through the other character sheets.

Just out of curiosity though, how would the Lady Seraphina react to such an extraordinarily frightening and even ugly vamp?

I honestly have no idea as of right now. A) I'm half way asleep on my couch and B) I'd need to go reread your idea because of (A)

Ohhhh wait I think I understand now

Well, her nature is to be motherly no matter what, wanting everyone to feel at home. She probably wouldn't give a damn. Stare for a moment, before becoming 'Mother'

Interesting. I figure his character could go a few ways. Either he's one of the old crowd, something of a lost unicorn since his type of mutation is so strange. Or he's a completely new type that's never been seen before and he'll have to deal with that bundle of drama while trying to be accepted.

Oh look Kira made a human.

Prepare for the constant teasing and grumpiness that will plague her every day due to Alec~

/poofs to bed

We have two humans

Night night Nico~

I am following your example! Sorta

Going to bed, but who knows when I'll actually sleep

Aiden won't be too fond of your human Kira xD Mainly for the whole fire thing (bad memories are bad)

do t worry though ~ He won't be a total ass to her

maybe a bit of an ass

but not too much

idk.....I honestly don't know truly how OCS will act till I rp them xD

everyone be warned lol

ANYWHO

Going off to bed too xD (maybe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back