• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legends of Xeria - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I know I'm supposed to delve right in but, if anyone could just sum up what's going on currently with everyone else then it'll be kinda easier for me to get my bearings

dkdsodkoddkss i mean like, i would read it all but at the same time djdisadoafoefpooe lol aaaaaaaaa its okay though

I know I'm supposed to delve right in but, if anyone could just sum up what's going on currently with everyone else then it'll be kinda easier for me to get my bearings

dkdsodkoddkss i mean like, i would read it all but at the same time djdisadoafoefpooe lol aaaaaaaaa its okay though
as far as i can tell i have no idea what's going on outside. yaboymiller, and myself are at the inn, generally being nuisances. there are other people at the in, but i cannot be sure as to whom.

My Paladin, gothgirl's herb dude and ianbabyy's faun/fairy duo is also in the inn. We're just waiting for gothgirl or somethin' else to happen ^^ Sludgemouth Sludgemouth Divon Divon

Computing Magus Computing Magus I wanted to let you know that I can't really keep up with this RP anymore. Due to lack of foresight both IC and with my real-life obligations, I'm not enjoying this as much as I thought I would. I'm used to writing at a slower pace, and I'd hate to rush a reply just to keep up.

With that said, Komorrah and the Scorpion Clan are free for you to control, since I made them specifically for this RP, and I want people to have fun with them. If there's anything you'd like to change about either of them, don't hesitate to do so. I just ask that you don't reference Sadika's involvement, as she will no longer be a part of this adventure. I'll write her out (kill or incapacitate her) myself, and you can decide what to do from there.

I love how active, helpful, and engaged you are as a GM, and while this was addressed to Magus, this is a really fun group to RP with as a whole. Good luck with this RP. <3

does really exceptionally bad table manners count as something happening? also we still don't know what the outside is doing. hopefully Computing Magus Computing Magus can fill us in on that because i read it, and i still don't know what's happening outside
its interesting but oof, depends where yer bloke is sittin. We're all at the bar right now hMMM

Computing Magus Computing Magus I wanted to let you know that I can't really keep up with this RP anymore. Due to lack of foresight both IC and with my real-life obligations, I'm not enjoying this as much as I thought I would. I'm used to writing at a slower pace, and I'd hate to rush a reply just to keep up.

With that said, Komorrah and the Scorpion Clan are free for you to control, since I made them specifically for this RP, and I want people to have fun with them. If there's anything you'd like to change about either of them, don't hesitate to do so. I just ask that you don't reference Sadika's involvement, as she will no longer be a part of this adventure. I'll write her out (kill or incapacitate her) myself, and you can decide what to do from there.

I love how active, helpful, and engaged you are as a GM, and while this was addressed to Magus, this is a really fun group to RP with as a whole. Good luck with this RP. <3
Aw, alright. I'm sorry you have to go, I was really looking forward to seeing her and Catherine interact :xFfrown: If you'd like, maybe we could do something in a 1x1 together instead? We can go at whatever pace you'd like there

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 You said Sonia "didn't go out of her way to make her presence known" so I left it up to you how to interpret her death. Like, Sadika didn't know she was being followed, but I can't have her keep interacting with people.

And I'm sorry, but I don't really have the time I thought I did to start something else. I really appreciate the offer though. c:

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 You said Sonia "didn't go out of her way to make her presence known" so I left it up to you how to interpret her death. Like, Sadika didn't know she was being followed, but I can't have her keep interacting with people.

And I'm sorry, but I don't really have the time I thought I did to start something else. I really appreciate the offer though. c:
Mm, alright. Well, take care :xFsmile: I'm here if your schedule ever frees up

Miyarkus, Olivia, Laciel, Lilit, and Alden are just about to leave Vegera, just outside the gates in a carriage line. I'm only waiting for them to reply, but if you can manage to find a convincing way to join us, you could. Not to say that you can't interact with the others instead.

How unfortunate, but thank you for contributing and staying with us in the RP for a while. Hope you can fix any real-life problems and duties.

Sorry if me not being at Derika ruins anything! I wasn't actually sure where Derika was or who was there, I really should've asked but not seeing the place in the lore tab through me a bit, and I just rushed ahead to post

Sorry if me not being at Derika ruins anything! I wasn't actually sure where Derika was or who was there, I really should've asked but not seeing the place in the lore tab through me a bit, and I just rushed ahead to post
As long as it doesn't hurt anybody, as in, doesn't conflict with anyone's activities. I admit, I haven't red your post since it doesn't involve my character and thus I can't say anything specific, but I guess I can detail what's happening for my group.

Olivia, Lilit, Laciel, Miyarkus, and Alden have all left Vegera towards north, a place not on Lore, since we're going on a trip to a tower. However, there seems to be many people in the inn. As in, almost everyone else who isn't in my group of peeps.

Hope you can have a good time here. There seems to be always someone online here in this RP.

No problem! Thanks for the info, fortunately my post is tied to the inn, so there's certainly no shortage of activity in the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back