• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legends of Xeria - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Computing Magus

I need a King's Rock

Anything that doesn't involve IC is sent here, such as witty remarks or questions directed to your other fellow players. Please refrain from being aggressive to your other players that they won't take lightly.

Last edited:
Computing Magus Computing Magus Are we allowed to make our own kingdoms/nations?
I've been debating on whether I want to separate those from the ones in the main adventure, and ones who have their own thing in the same world at the same time, but thought that would be too divisive for the players who want to interact with the others later on. Yes, you are allowed to create a kingdom, as long as it isn't all conquering and manipulative of other kingdoms, just another independent kingdom some have heard about through some of their rich spices or whatnot. I'm gonna put that at a Lore thread coming soon at an RP literally near you so you can fill in more details, but as soon as it's ready, give me a holler so I can create it earlier if I haven't.

Also, questions for the RP is directed in the rules and faqs. While it's fine to ask here, others may have the same question, and can search for their answer their as well.

Ah shoot, my b. I was planning making a tiny kingdom similar to Luxembourg so it wouldn't interfere with anything. Anyways I'll just give a little synopsis in my character sheets.

I can't decide on my third XD What do you guys think? A girl with the power to put people to sleep, a Lamia, or a magical Kitsune?

*draws sword* "Run"
Fine then I'll add thieves to Veros' dislikes
Cool. Then their individual story arcs can be about both of them learning to cope - Not just with each other, but with royals and thieves in general as well XD

(Perhaps with some romance as well? >.> <.<)

Lore thread added. I felt like I could've added more, but I think I'll leave it at that. I'll add a submission skeleton soon for those who want to contribute to it.

Lore thread added. I felt like I could've added more, but I think I'll leave it at that. I'll add a submission skeleton soon for those who want to contribute to it.
Hmm. Even though it's not really necessary, do I still? Do I submit the kingdom my characters are from? XD Honestly, you'll probably learn a lot of it from just listening to Olivia though, so that's why I'm not sure.

Hmm. Even though it's not really necessary, do I still? Do I submit the kingdom my characters are from? XD Honestly, you'll probably learn a lot of it from just listening to Olivia though, so that's why I'm not sure.
Personally, I think you should. Not pressuring you though. If you like the idea of keeping the kingdom obscure for the sake of the mystery then, by all means, you can keep it that way. Otherwise, a submission sheet is ongoing for those who want to submit stuff.

I am truely caught between making a necromatic lich, treant, or dragomancer...i cant decide!

Its something im working on. A mage of sorts capable of using the power of dragons. Not like just breathing fire, but capable of transmuting thwir own body to use a dragons form in combat, or conjure the bodies of dragons in combat. Claws from blood, aerpentine heads from dirt, ect.

Its something im working on. A mage of sorts capable of using the power of dragons. Not like just breathing fire, but capable of transmuting thwir own body to use a dragons form in combat, or conjure the bodies of dragons in combat. Claws from blood, aerpentine heads from dirt, ect.
Really? Sounds pretty cool

For everyone in this RP, I will begin soon within 12+ hours, finalizing my content then posting in the Main thread to start everyone off. We will be starting regardless of the player count, but any new people may still enter if they choose to.

i'll try finishing Hunslaus tonight *^*
DEUS VULT

Hunslaus is finally finished AGH, AND BEFORE TONIGHT TOOo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back