• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legends of Xeria - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ive got a majority of like three character sheets written up and i really dont know witch to comit too >.< i cant play all three do to personal restrictions,vut i cant decide on withc to use

Ive got a majority of like three character sheets written up and i really dont know witch to comit too >.< i cant play all three do to personal restrictions,vut i cant decide on withc to use
Ah. Well, if it helps, my vote is still on the Dragomancer XD

Hey, I'm here. I will have a character up as soon as I am able, but no guarantees. Also, since we might be broken up into separate locations at the start, I might not post right away.

If I finished a character and don't have a reply up by the time you all move out of the first area/phase/plot point, feel free to continue without me, and I'll join up later if there's an opening!

I'm definitely into this. I like all of the characters and the open world feel. Going
to go start my cs. I actually already know what two characters I'm gonna use lol

@LegoLad659 I don't know which of your character's Miyarkus could interact with. Quite possibly Olivia, since they're fellow magic users, but the other two are fine as well.
I was thinking Olivia as well, yeah. Not just because they're magic users, either - I didn't mention this in the CS, but the prominent religion in her home kingdom worships a Dragon Goddess. So you can probably imagine her reaction to seeing a Dragon in the flesh XD Even if it's just a Dragonkin and not a full-blood Dragon

I was thinking Olivia as well, yeah. Not just because they're magic users, either - I didn't mention this in the CS, but the prominent religion in her home kingdom worships a Dragon Goddess. So you can probably imagine her reaction to seeing a Dragon in the flesh XD Even if it's just a Dragonkin and not a full-blood Dragon
Great idea. On the way. I'll be there shortly, with a random dragon person.

i have another question. so Vegara is a sea port. which direction
is the sea and which direction would be inland?
Sea would be south-west since Vegera is basically the most south-western town of the land of Xeria, so huge land spans much more on the north-east. North and east, land, south and west, sea.

Whilst this is more of a mechanic of the world instead of a submission of a single kind of a category, it's a remarkable, world-building submission nonetheless that adds highly to the lore. I believe a category of Monster should be due, for those who want to submit an idea for a unique one in Xeria. Anyway, thanks for this, and looking forward to more of your submissions. I'll add this along the first post later, once I've got a better system of sorting the Lore pieces together.
Yeah, I didn't know if it fit any one specific category XD Still, I filled the field in anyway. I'm glad you like it ^.^

okay, so, i just realized it's three thirty and i have a really busy day tomorrow.
i'm posting these sheets so i don't lose them, but they're still works in progress.
i'll try to finish them tomorrow, if not, they'll be done some time on saturday!

okay, so, i just realized it's three thirty and i have a really busy day tomorrow.
i'm posting these sheets so i don't lose them, but they're still works in progress.
i'll try to finish them tomorrow, if not, they'll be done some time on saturday!
No rush dude, we'll still be here by then. I'll gladly accept your characters once they're done.

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 I really like the dynamic between Miyarkus and Olivia where the former is just honestly unsure of societal norms while the latter is utterly convinced she has met a god who doesn't bother with mere mortals. It's just fantastic.

Computing Magus Computing Magus

I'm working on a CS now but I plan on joining in later, maybe once the current characters leave Vegera and set out to another location. I really want to join, but I don't have much time now to dedicate to a new RP.

I have an idea for this next location, since I plan on tying in an organization I want my char to be in and other characters can join as well. I was thinking this could even serve as an antagonistic force, which would easily be introduced after the initial exposition phase of the RP is over.

I can put up a submission for the location in the Lore thread, but do I also need to fill out a form for the organization within that location, or just include details about it in my location's post?

If the idea is rejected, I have other ideas in mind as well, but I'm just really excited about this one. :D

Is it required to fill in the character theme/quotes/inspiration?

Edit: Nvm, I'm an idiot.

Last edited:
Computing Magus Computing Magus

I'm working on a CS now but I plan on joining in later, maybe once the current characters leave Vegera and set out to another location. I really want to join, but I don't have much time now to dedicate to a new RP.

I have an idea for this next location, since I plan on tying in an organization I want my char to be in and other characters can join as well. I was thinking this could even serve as an antagonistic force, which would easily be introduced after the initial exposition phase of the RP is over.

I can put up a submission for the location in the Lore thread, but do I also need to fill out a form for the organization within that location, or just include details about it in my location's post?

If the idea is rejected, I have other ideas in mind as well, but I'm just really excited about this one. :D
Depends upon your idea, since I don't want to ruin your own plans. If the organization is exceedingly great and known in many places, add it as its own, but if its only known for that area you're gonna add for that RP, then put the organization information in the location form as well. I like the idea of an antagonistic force, but know that I've got something worse planned for the RP later on :p, but still, this one's more than welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back