• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legends of Xeria - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
WAIT ARNT U SUPOSED TO BE ASLEEP
u jelly cos she dont have 2 walk she's living in the future
NAH, well, it's coming up midnight here in the UK but im writin' an essay for my uni buLLshITE about Dracula

gib Hun a piggy back and he will support u as a wingman

NAH, well, it's coming up midnight here in the UK but im writin' an essay for my uni buLLshITE about Dracula

gib Hun a piggy back and he will support u as a wingman
HOLY SHOOT ABOUT DRACULA? THAT SOUNDS SO OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD

may hun-man's gods grace u with the power of successful bullshit to pull it off && hopefully catch some zzz's

Hun-man can only get a ride when he's stuck in the vortex of a wind elemental, a troublesome but creative mount

idalie idalie Divon Divon
That’s fine!! But alas I have to go to work!!! BUT I’ll try to post as soon as I can to move things along so PLS HOLD LOL

Also Hrmmm is our iguana elf a man or a boi? The world may never know (perhaps something in between)
Also also goodnight ... erm .. good luck on your essay ! about Dracula !

That’s fine!! But alas I have to go to work!!! BUT I’ll try to post as soon as I can to move things along so PLS HOLD LOL

Also Hrmmm is our iguana elf a man or a boi? The world may never know (perhaps something in between)
GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE ON UR WAY TO WORK!

take all the time u need fam, but xeno is a iguana baby :coolshades:

HOLY SHOOT ABOUT DRACULA? THAT SOUNDS SO OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD

may hun-man's gods grace u with the power of successful bullshit to pull it off && hopefully catch some zzz's

Hun-man can only get a ride when he's stuck in the vortex of a wind elemental, a troublesome but creative mount
AYE I CHOSE BRAM STOKER AS MY AUTHOR TO CASE STUDY FOR ME CREATIVE WRITIN' COURSE
and thank u, the prayer is working xxx

also rude, are u implying my CHILD, MY BEAUTIFUL BEARDED BOY IS HEAVY

Take ur time and THANK U TOO xxx
ALSO I BELIEVE HE LOOKS LIKE A BOI SO I CALLED HIM A BOY I HOPE U DONT MIND BECUS HES OLD RITE?
HUN IS VERY CONFUsed, ELVES MAN.

GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE ON UR WAY TO WORK!

take all the time u need fam, but xeno is a iguana baby :coolshades:
TYSM!

and yes he's just a smol little babes for sure trying to find his way in life
AYE I CHOSE BRAM STOKER AS MY AUTHOR TO CASE STUDY FOR ME CREATIVE WRITIN' COURSE
and thank u, the prayer is working xxx

also rude, are u implying my CHILD, MY BEAUTIFUL BEARDED BOY IS HEAVY

Take ur time and THANK U TOO xxx
ALSO I BELIEVE HE LOOKS LIKE A BOI SO I CALLED HIM A BOY I HOPE U DONT MIND BECUS HES OLD RITE?
HUN IS VERY CONFUsed, ELVES MAN.
AND YES HE'S ITS OKAY I WOULD HAVE REFERRED TO HIM AS BOY TOO (his appearance looks around 19 - 20 if even that so I understand Hun's confusion)
I GUESS HE'S QUITE YOUNG IN TERMS OF ELF AGE (204 IS SMOL OKAY) HE'S REALLY JUST A WEE LAD THAT LIKES PLANTS

AND YES HE'S ITS OKAY I WOULD HAVE REFERRED TO HIM AS BOY TOO (his appearance looks around 19 - 20 if even that so I understand Hun's confusion)
I GUESS HE'S QUITE YOUNG IN TERMS OF ELF AGE (204 IS SMOL OKAY) HE'S REALLY JUST A WEE LAD THAT LIKES PLANTS

BE CAREFUL BECUS IM GONNA START DOING THAT GOD OF WAR THING KRATOS DOES AND JUST CALL HIM BOY

B O Y
B O Y

TYSM!

and yes he's just a smol little babes for sure trying to find his way in life

ASOKAPOD IF XENOS IS A BABY FOR ELF AGE

iesteth is also a toddler at 29 years

its like that sad trope about the party of humans and elves, where the elves outlive their human friend....

BE CAREFUL BECUS IM GONNA START DOING THAT GOD OF WAR THING KRATOS DOES AND JUST CALL HIM BOY

B O Y
B O Y
Hun-man is the tank of the party, it is canon, let us ADVENTURE AND CONQUER.

its like that sad trope about the party of humans and elves, where the elves outlive their human friend....

Oh yah, Hun is very much a TANK, because they're the best to play. GO IN HEAVY AND SMASH.
But lol, he's gonna DIE AND YOU GONNA HAVE TO WATCH AS IT HAPPENS

but he'll totes be the best man at ur wedding xx

Oh yah, Hun is very much a TANK, because they're the best to play. GO IN HEAVY AND SMASH.
But lol, he's gonna DIE AND YOU GONNA HAVE TO WATCH AS IT HAPPENS

but he'll totes be the best man at ur wedding xx
HE CANT DIE WHEN IESTETH SPAWNS TOO MANY HEALTH POTIONS, THANKS!!!!
AND XENOS' HERBS WILL "SPARE THE DYING"

HE CANT DIE WHEN IESTETH SPAWNS TOO MANY HEALTH POTIONS, THANKS!!!!
HES GONNA GET OLD AND UR GONNA WATCH, unless he gets bitten by a vampire, ascends to Godhood, or maybe is RAISED FROM THE DEAD AS AN UNSTOPPABLE MACHINE

B O Y
B O Y

HES GONNA GET OLD AND UR GONNA WATCH, unless he gets bitten by a vampire, ascends to Godhood, or maybe is RAISED FROM THE DEAD AS AN UNSTOPPABLE MACHINE

XENOS VERY MUCH MAY FIND BEING CALLED BOY OFFENSIVE BUT IN A WAY THAT SEEMS ENDEARING AND CUTE SO I APPROVE

ALSO IESTETH! SO SMOL! I LOVE !!!
Pls no who is cutting onions we can’t lose our Hun

And uhhh did someone say.... raised from the dead ?? *wink wink*
Baby Xenos don’t let us down TT

XENOS VERY MUCH MAY FIND BEING CALLED BOY OFFENSIVE BUT IN A WAY THAT SEEMS ENDEARING AND CUTE SO I APPROVE

ALSO IESTETH! SO SMOL! I LOVE !!!
Pls no who is cutting onions we can’t lose our Hun

And uhhh did someone say.... raised from the dead ?? *wink wink*
Baby Xenos don’t let us down TT
BOY IS THE NEW NICKNAME, U BROUGHT THIS ON URSELF SON.

also, that just gives me an idea for what should happen thru out Hun's character arc. A lil' premature passin' if you will, for the DRAMA, because im a slut for theatre

BOY IS THE NEW NICKNAME, U BROUGHT THIS ON URSELF SON.

also, that just gives me an idea for what should happen thru out Hun's character arc. A lil' premature passin' if you will, for the DRAMA, because im a slut for theatre

OH SNAP WHAT HAVE I DONE

Sameee !! Love me some drama *slurp slurp* (i dont even know anymore) ANYWAYS HMMM the ideas are flowing ~

celeste, u made a name for urself even with ur history im proud....
ALSO THAT MEMORY-TOUCH THING IS SUPER FUN TO PLAY WITH DUDE THAT'S A REALLY GOOD IDEA
Aww she thanks you. Cx
I’M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT I WAS WORRIED IT WAS GOING TO BE A BIT MUCH OR HARD TO EXPLAIN

gloomy gloomy && idalie idalie

hopefully i'll be able to get a reply soon! got my last exam on tomorrow -- but I DO have a bare skeleton of the response written down LOL. BUT Hun-man writer u can post next if ur feeling up to it, I'll just add on later B^O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back