• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legends of Xeria - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
question: so after we get another party together (possibly more) and doing it's own thing are we going to have like a great meeting of groups?

I'll reply when possible, hopefully this afternoon xx

question: so after we get another party together (possibly more) and doing it's own thing are we going to have like a great meeting of groups?
Never really crossed my mind, but it'd definitely a great idea to put all of them in the best adventure everyone can do together. There would be issues with posting schedules if we're all gonna wait for each other to post each and every time we progress, but I'd like to do this with everyone's characters at one point.

Never really crossed my mind, but it'd definitely a great idea to put all of them in the best adventure everyone can do together. There would be issues with posting schedules if we're all gonna wait for each other to post each and every time we progress, but I'd like to do this with everyone's characters at one point.
there'd need to be a set post order in place, but that's a problem for future us and not now us. so i'm not overly concerned for it

in all honesty I strategically placed my character in the inn to legit have a small quest on finding a dang place to sleep LOL Archon Archon

oh boy it just gets longer [ze posts] with more people haha i just imagine their actions happening instantaneously tho, like in a real life game of D&D

Hey ya'll, I won't be able to reply until tomorrow evening, but I'll get totally caught
up then. Just been a shitty day and I don't have the mental or emotional energy.

"Ten minutes" sure went by fast
I somewhat associated the time with how long people were taking to post. I'm that impatient, lol.

Still, the transitions are semi-time skips as well, which is what moved Miyarkus and Olivia closer to the tower. By then, the crew should be 4 minutes in the forest.

I somewhat associated the time with how long people were taking to post. I'm that impatient, lol.

Still, the transitions are semi-time skips as well, which is what moved Miyarkus and Olivia closer to the tower. By then, the crew should be 4 minutes in the forest.
I see. So it took the carriage driver 10 minutes to answer Laciel's question then? Because he saw Olivia cast her spell, and then immediately asked his question. Something just seems off about that

I see. So it took the carriage driver 10 minutes to answer Laciel's question then? Because he saw Olivia cast her spell, and then immediately asked his question. Something just seems off about that
Something like this; Miyarkus and Olivia are about six minutes in as soon as the driver finished answering Laciel, then we time skip to Miyarkus and Olivia already by the tower, by then the other three are four-five minutes in. Once I post now, they can easily catch up by then, just so they couldn't miss out on anything.

Something like this; Miyarkus and Olivia are about six minutes in as soon as the driver finished answering Laciel, then we time skip to Miyarkus and Olivia already by the tower, by then the other three are four-five minutes in. Once I post now, they can easily catch up by then, just so they couldn't miss out on anything.
I see. So you forced the others into staying behind with the carriage by way of timeskip, just because they didn't happen to be here when you wanted them to

For personal reasons, I have to back out of this RP. Sorry guys. Explain away what happens to my characters however you like, I don't care

Damn Paladins and their good intentions stealing my Inn-hopping-buddy-to-be
THAT LAST LINE THO, zara be compelled to join us due to the omniscient presence of the narrative God

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA man this short fetch quest is really funny to me

Zara may yet be joining in less transparent ways! The Narrative God gets what the Narrative God wants, praise be

gloomy gloomy idalie idalie Archon Archon I'll probably not post after Human's recent one -- I mean I could, but I doubt it'll move our little journey further. BUT IF I HAD (aha tricked u, now I basically wrote my post BUT NOT REALLY) just picture Iesteth already eyeing the exit and stuff. Xeno-boi and Hun-man might not see it but she has a ghost of a poignant smile 'cos of Xeno-boi's voice.....

ALSO thanks 4 getting her riled up about stargazing now, Hun-man, she'll prolly sleep in the beach now wow much ic very post

gloomy gloomy idalie idalie Archon Archon I'll probably not post after Human's recent one -- I mean I could, but I doubt it'll move our little journey further. BUT IF I HAD (aha tricked u, now I basically wrote my post BUT NOT REALLY) just picture Iesteth already eyeing the exit and stuff. Xeno-boi and Hun-man might not see it but she has a ghost of a poignant smile 'cos of Xeno-boi's voice.....

ALSO thanks 4 getting her riled up about stargazing now, Hun-man, she'll prolly sleep in the beach now wow much ic very post
SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE HAS A C R U S H on OUR SCALY MAN BOY
and yeah, lol, get rekt i hope u get sand in ur shoes

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE HAS A C R U S H on OUR SCALY MAN BOY
and yeah, lol, get rekt i hope u get sand in ur shoes
Iesteth: lol im fine
Narrator: BUT LITTLE DID SHE KNOW

HAHA awwww that'll be so cute tho -- but ya girl's got a penchant for reptile, WHY

JOKES ON U FAM, SHE WEARS NO SHOES

Iesteth: lol im fine
Narrator: BUT LITTLE DID SHE KNOW

HAHA awwww that'll be so cute tho -- but ya girl's got a penchant for reptile, WHY

JOKES ON U FAM, SHE WEARS NO SHOES
sTAY AWAy FrOM mY iGuAnAs

AND WELL GODDAMN, iESTeTH, floatin' arouND LikE Ya OWN THE pLACE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back