• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legends of Kanor

Ajisai sat there with her for as long as she needed, smiling at that cute sound she made. it seemed to be a sound she made when she was in a good mood, which before this whole incident seemed to be quite often. It relieved Ajisai to hear that, not to mention it was pretty damn adorable. He already had a crush on her after this, that was for sure. Mikael was cute, but she was so serious all the time and didn't seem to have time for a boyfriend at all. The princess intrigued him, but she seemed to be intent on keeping quite a bit of distance between herself and Ajisai for whatever reason. As it stood, Phantomia was the only girl he's met since he came here that he felt he could get rather close to, Chris being the only guy (or so he thought).

Ajisai chuckled at her words, her sudden emerging joyfulness very contagious. "Yes, I'd like if it did but, I suppose things kind of worked out." He stood up with her, only to blush and freeze in place as she suddenly kissed his cheek, his eyes wide. He barely understood her words as his mind tried to process the fact that a really cute girl just kissed his cheek, to no avail. He understood just to enough to understand that she wanted him to grab Chris and come back to this cave, and he nodded. He was about to reply but then she kissed his cheek again, which melted his brain fora few more seconds, before he regained his composure. "Alright, Phantomia, I'll be back in a flash." His hammer had receeded back into the ground, and Limar had vanished. It was just as well, he knew he could resummon them if he needed them.

Chris would certainly be shocked to hear that the girl he sent Ajisai off to fight actually wanted to join them, Ajisai thought as he walked briskly back through the forest to the school. It was dark by the time he reached the dorm, astounding him how much time had passed through that whole ordeal. He looked for Chris around the dorm, and if he wasn't there, in the surrounding grounds. He smiled as soon as he saw the boy, and excitedly recounted all that had happened, then telling Chris that Phantomia wanted to see them both so that they could begin fighting against her father.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Chris could be found in their dorm. She was laying on her bed, looking out of the hole in the wall. She seemed like usual, except for her left hand, which was completely hidden.

When Ajisai had explained everything, Chris shook her head. "The chosen one would pull the weirdest of people to his sides, a band of friendship connection them.", she said and smiled a bit. "Said in the book as well. Alright. Lets go. Fate doesn't like to wait."

Ajisai raised an eyebrow and tilted his head curiously at seeing that Chris's left hand was hidden from view, but he was too excited to think to ask about it.

After he explained, Ajisai smiled back at him. "She may be strange, but she'll be a powerful ally.... not to mention she's really cute." He blushed a bit, debating whetehr to brag that she kissed his cheek but finally deciding that that little detail wasn't necessary, or more that he was too embarassed to say it. He smiled and nodded at him, immediately leading him back. He summoned his hammer once they got to the woods, just in case there were enemies about. He went from memory and led Chris to the cave, focused on getting there so he didn't speak to Chris much. If Chris were to look at Ajisai's face, she would see Ajisai blushing every now and then, his eyes glazed over as he thought over and over again about Phantomia kissing his cheek.

Once he arrived, he called out to Phantomia. "You asked for a masked boy, you've got him." He stepped up to her, smiling. "Got a plan?" He asked, deciding to get straight to business for once. Phantomia likely wanted to move against her father as quickly as she could anyway.

Ajisai raised an eyebrow and tilted his head curiously at seeing that Chris's left hand was hidden from view, but he was too excited to think to ask about it.

After he explained, Ajisai smiled back at him. "She may be strange, but she'll be a powerful ally.... not to mention she's really cute." He blushed a bit, debating whetehr to brag that she kissed his cheek but finally deciding that that little detail wasn't necessary, or more that he was too embarassed to say it. He smiled and nodded at him, immediately leading him back. He summoned his hammer once they got to the woods, just in case there were enemies about. He went from memory and led Chris to the cave, focused on getting there so he didn't speak to Chris much. If Chris were to look at Ajisai's face, she would see Ajisai blushing every now and then, his eyes glazed over as he thought over and over again about Phantomia kissing his cheek.

Once he arrived, he called out to Phantomia. "You asked for a masked boy, you've got him." He stepped up to her, smiling. "Got a plan?" He asked, deciding to get straight to business for once. Phantomia likely wanted to move against her father as quickly as she could anyway.

Chris followed and saw the door, staying behind quite as Ajisai met Phantomia, who was still sitting at the foot of the statue. "Kuuu~ The cutie will be mine,
Kuuu~ everything will be fine,
Kuuu~ Father, Ukarsh will be defeated ,
Kuuu~ From all books will they be deleted,
Kuuu~ Statues will be build, lands at our feet,
Kuuu~ and in the history books you will read:
The hero and his girlfriend, a couple of unbelievable power, saviors of the land."
Phantomia was singing her small self made song without realizing that people entered. Chris just looked at Ajisai. "Got yourself a girlfriend, huh?"

Ajisai's eyebrow raised in confusion as he began to hear Phantomia's voice singing, beginning to listen closely for the words. It seemed to be a victory song of some sort, her optimism making Ajisai smile. He was oblivious to what she meant by "the cutie will be mine," truth be told, until she said the last line, causing Ajisai to blush and freeze up. Thankfully, Phantomia didn't seem to notice so that Ajisai could compose himself before approaching her.

Chris's words just made him blush harder. "W-well.. she certainly seems to think so..." Ajisai whispered back. Honestly, as strange as Phantomia was, part of him was very glad that she was already confident that they were going to be together. A girl that was actually openly into him... that was certainly new. This world was definitely full of surprises. He found himself standing there and daydreaming for a few moments until he woke up to reality and realized that he should probably approach Phantomia. He waited a few more seconds before stepping further in and calling out, "Your hero has arrived and he has brought the masked boy you requested," in the most heroic, booming tone he could possibly muster. It almost felt like Phantomia's quirks were rubbing off on him in his own way, which he didn't really mind. He smiled at her once she finally noticed the pair. "What did you need him for, again?" She hadn't told him before, he remembered, causing him to blush a little, the blush amplified by flashbacks of that song she had sung.

Ajisai's eyebrow raised in confusion as he began to hear Phantomia's voice singing, beginning to listen closely for the words. It seemed to be a victory song of some sort, her optimism making Ajisai smile. He was oblivious to what she meant by "the cutie will be mine," truth be told, until she said the last line, causing Ajisai to blush and freeze up. Thankfully, Phantomia didn't seem to notice so that Ajisai could compose himself before approaching her.

Chris's words just made him blush harder. "W-well.. she certainly seems to think so..." Ajisai whispered back. Honestly, as strange as Phantomia was, part of him was very glad that she was already confident that they were going to be together. A girl that was actually openly into him... that was certainly new. This world was definitely full of surprises. He found himself standing there and daydreaming for a few moments until he woke up to reality and realized that he should probably approach Phantomia. He waited a few more seconds before stepping further in and calling out, "Your hero has arrived and he has brought the masked boy you requested," in the most heroic, booming tone he could possibly muster. It almost felt like Phantomia's quirks were rubbing off on him in his own way, which he didn't really mind. He smiled at her once she finally noticed the pair. "What did you need him for, again?" She hadn't told him before, he remembered, causing him to blush a little, the blush amplified by flashbacks of that song she had sung.

Chris just silently watched the two, still a bit suspicious that it might all be a trick. But Phantomia reacted immediatly to Ajisai being there, running up to him, hugging him and kissing his cheek. "Well, he is your friend right? And a little weird. With that mask and stuff. And with being able to resist darkness. So he must be one of "the weirdest people", that you will get to follow you. Its in the prophecy." She giggled. Then she took his hand and happily skipped around the statue with him. "Come mask boy, dont fall behind." She approached a door, until now hidden by the statue and opened it. "This is like... a castle hidden in the moutain, you know? It will be our base, it´s supposed to. The princess will eventually find out we are using it and come here too. My father won´t, they can´t open the door of fate. The princess, the chosen one, the shadowweilder are the persons of fateful decisions. Only those can open doors of fate." Phantomia led Ajisai to a big dining hall. "Kuuu~ How about some food? I got to admit, i cooked a little something." THe table was full with food that looked delicious. Silver armors stood there, a blue glow in their eyes, as if they were alive. "Oh, by the way, those are the knights of fate. They can´t leave this place, but in here, they are under your command. Yours and the princess."

Ajisai blushed and hugged her back, subsequently trying his best to follow along with her very hyper and energetic way of speaking as she dragged him around the statue, the poor boy barely keeping up. 'And you're not one of the wierdest ones?' He thought, not saying that aloud of course. Ajisai simply let her give the tour, unable to do anything else anyway as he stepped through the door and marvelled at the chamber before him. ""This... is all for us? No one else can enter?" He asked, making sure he understoood. It was the perfect base. He really felt like a chosen one now, with this place as a home only he and a select few can enter. Ajisai's stomach growled as he smelled food, and he all but rushed over to the table. "Phantomia... this all looks amazing!" He immidiately took a bite of a few things to sample them, her explanation about the statues going in one ear and out the other. It seemed that she would have to wait until he was done eating to tell him about them.

After he was done eating, having devoured everything on one of the plates at a pace that seemed entirely inhuman, he found himself running up to Phantomia and giving her a big hug and a quick peck right on the lips. "Phantomia, your food is amazing!" It was probably clear to Chris right now that these two weirdos were perfect for each other... and if Phantomia always cooked like that, Ajisai was already considering marrying her.

Ajisai blushed and hugged her back, subsequently trying his best to follow along with her very hyper and energetic way of speaking as she dragged him around the statue, the poor boy barely keeping up. 'And you're not one of the wierdest ones?' He thought, not saying that aloud of course. Ajisai simply let her give the tour, unable to do anything else anyway as he stepped through the door and marvelled at the chamber before him. ""This... is all for us? No one else can enter?" He asked, making sure he understoood. It was the perfect base. He really felt like a chosen one now, with this place as a home only he and a select few can enter. Ajisai's stomach growled as he smelled food, and he all but rushed over to the table. "Phantomia... this all looks amazing!" He immidiately took a bite of a few things to sample them, her explanation about the statues going in one ear and out the other. It seemed that she would have to wait until he was done eating to tell him about them.

After he was done eating, having devoured everything on one of the plates at a pace that seemed entirely inhuman, he found himself running up to Phantomia and giving her a big hug and a quick peck right on the lips. "Phantomia, your food is amazing!" It was probably clear to Chris right now that these two weirdos were perfect for each other... and if Phantomia always cooked like that, Ajisai was already considering marrying her.

Phantomia watched him eat, admiring him the whole time. When he came back and told her how he liked her food, she was the one blushing. "Oh,you flatterer...", she muttered and huggled him. "Did you hear? The armors are your servants, but cant leave this castle." Phantomia let go of him again and sat down herself. "Maskboy, why don´t you take off that mask and sit down? Have some food with us." Chris shook her head. "Nope, mask isnt coming off. I can eat with mask on.", she replied and sat down. Phantomia giggled. "Did people ever tell you your voice is really high, almost like a girls?" Chris sighed annoyedly, her left hand still hidden. "Yes, yes i heard that one before."

After the two ate, Chris sighed. "I´ll find myself the bath. I wanted to take a shower when you attacked and couldn´t because chosey-boy would have gotten himself killed without me." Chris stood up and left wordlessly. She seemed unhappy with something. Phantomia looked after her. "Uh, bad blood? is that my fault?" She shook her head. "Kuuu~ Ajisai-kun what are we to do now?"

Ajisai smiled at her, his eyes then widening as she said the suits of armor were his servants. "Oh cool! Ummm..." he looked towards one of the suits of armor, pointing at it commandingly. "Salute me!" The suit clunkily moved its rusty arm into a salute position over its head and Ajisai's eyes lit up. "Wow... too bad they can't leave, they'd be really useful in a fight I bet."

Ajisai somehow stuffed his face with more food along with his friends, noticing Chris's foul mood afterwards. He watched, blinking confusedly, as Chris left in a huff, looking towards Phantomia as she spoke with a confused look. "I have no idea, Phantomia... he's not usually one to get upset over anything, at least as far as I know. I guess we just have to wait until he gets out of the shower and I'l talk to him. In the meantme, anything you want to do together, Phantomia?" He smiled at her, clearly enjoying her company almost as much as she seemed to enjoy his.

Last edited:
Ajisai smiled at her, his eyes then widening as she said the suits of armor were his servant. "Oh cool! Ummm..." he looked towards one of the suits of armor, pointing at it commandingly. "Salute me!" The suit clunkily moved its rusty arm into a salute position over his head and Ajisai's light lit up. "Wow... too bad they can't leave, they'd be really useful in a fight I bet."

Ajisai somehow stuffed his face with more food along with his friends, noticing Chris's foul mood afterwards. He watched, blinking confusedly, as Chris left in a huff, looking towards Phantomia as she spoke with a confused look. "I have no idea, Phantomia... he's not usually one to get upset over anything, at least as far as I know. I guess we just have to wait until he gets out of the shower and I'l talk to him. In the meantme, anything you want to do together, Phantomia?" He smiled at her, clearly enjoying her company almost as much as she seemed to enjoy his.

Phantomia shook her head. "No, nothing. I will have to clean the kitchen, these clunky armors couldn't do it without droppinh and damaging everything. You can meanwhile look around here. Who knows what you find, I only explored the ground level we are on now, not the lower and higher floors."

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to the three, the door to the castle opened again. A person got in, silent, unnoticed. The person made it to the stairs without being found and quickly snuck down the stairs to the unknown floor.

Ajisai was a little disappointed by Phantomia's answer, looking down slightly for a moment, but her mention of the unexplored lower and higher floors greatly intruiged him, perking him up instantly as promises of adventure always did for him. "Well then, I'll be back. gonna go exploring. Thanks again for the wonderful meal." He smiled at Phantomia before wandering towards the staircase going down to the lower floor, marvelling at his surroundings all the while.

At the bottom of a rather tall torch-lit spiral staircase was a set of corridors, doors lining them all that contained everything from guard and servant quarters, to storage rooms, to a rather large alchemy laboratory, to even a few holding cells. It was errily empty, but Ajisai couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched, feeling an unnerving presence down here that he didn't feel up above. He summoned his hammer, now looking far more like a hammer than it did at first though still having quite a few imperfections, cracks and oddd rocky angles to it.

Ajisai cautiously advnaced through the halls, eventually summoning Limaar as well as the presence grew stronger. "I-is someone there?" He called out, shaking slightly with fear.

Ajisai was a little disappointed by Phantomia's answer, looking down slightly for a moment, but her mention of the unexplored lower and higher floors greatly intruiged him, perking him up instantly as promises of adventure always did for him. "Well then, I'll be back. gonna go exploring. Thanks again for the wonderful meal." He smiled at Phantomia before wandering towards the staircase going down to the lower floor, marvelling at his surroundings all the while.

At the bottom of a rather tall torch-lit spiral staircase was a set of corridors, doors lining them all that contained everything from guard and servant quarters, to storage rooms, to a rather large alchemy laboratory, to even a few holding cells. It was errily empty, but Ajisai couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched, feeling an unnerving presence down here that he didn't feel up above. He summoned his hammer, now looking far more like a hammer than it did at first though still having quite a few imperfections, cracks and oddd rocky angles to it.

Ajisai cautiously advnaced through the halls, eventually summoning Limaar as well as the presence grew stronger. "I-is someone there?" He called out, shaking slightly with fear.

His steps echoed through the halls, each one disturbing the silence. The steps of his panther were silent. The lights flickered every now and then. "Chosen..." A voice echoed through the halls. It sounded like it was coming from everywhere. The voice was impossible to recognize.

After a little time, as Ajisai approached further, he could make out a small movement in the shadows. "Fate...", the voice said. Then he could hear a low buzzing sound, a light in the darkness approaching him. A brightly shining hornet was flying towards him. "Help...", the voice said, obviously the hornet delivering the message. "Alone..." Then, the hornet flew a circle around Ajisai and buzzed off into the darkness, though the boy still was able to see the glow moving.

Ajisai froze as he heard an eerie voice speak the name the people in this land were so fond of calling him. "Wh-who's there?!" He called out again, this time nearly panicking. "Show yourself!" Ajisai raised his hammer and his knees began to wobble as he saw the figure moving in the shadows nearby, its further muttering freezing him in place. He was snapped out of his fear by its cry of "help..." it meant no harm? It circled him harmlessly, to boot... but, This had to be a trap, one side of his mind argued, while the other said "help the poor soul." swallowing hard and looking to Limar, receiving no message from him. Ajisai decided to slowly, cautiously follow the ghostly insect, barely keeping sight of the glowing light in the distance. Ajisai squinted as he tried to make out anything else in the darkness nearby. His breathing was ragged, as he trudged on.

Ajisai froze as he heard an eerie voice speak the name the people in this land were so fond of calling him. "Wh-who's there?!" He called out again, this time nearly panicking. "Show yourself!" Ajisai raised his hammer and his knees began to wobble as he saw the figure moving in the shadows nearby, its further muttering freezing him in place. He was snapped out of his fear by its cry of "help..." it meant no harm? It circled him harmlessly, to boot... but, This had to be a trap, one side of his mind argued, while the other said "help the poor soul." swallowing hard and looking to Limar, receiving no message from him. Ajisai decided to slowly, cautiously follow the ghostly insect, barely keeping sight of the glowing light in the distance. Ajisai squinted as he tried to make out anything else in the darkness nearby. His breathing was ragged, as he trudged on.

The hornet led to a small door. The door looked dark and not really like somebody would want to go through. It didn´t even look like it belonged there. "Here... darknes... help... careful... trap...", the voice said, before the hornet dropped dead to the floor, leaving the torch as only light source.

The door opened and revealed more black. it appeared to be a portal. When Ajisai walked through, he found himself in what looked like a dark castle´s throne room. Mortus was sitting on the throne, next to him a man in a weird grey armor holding a big spear. The spearman was holding a chain that led to a covering body, appearantly in bad condition. Only blue clothing could be made out. The body arose a bit when it heard Ajisai and a white mask wit blood coming out of the mouth´s opening looked at him.

Mortus laughed. "So you came to watch. Watch fate end. Watch the princess die. And watch your end approach." Mortus laugh again and the princess gave a screech as darkness started to cover her. Then, she dropped. Mortus laughed again. However soon, to everyone´s surprise, the body rose again. The blue armor and clothing had turned black, the orange blade purple, the eyes red. She stood there in a composture that resembled a zombie. Mortus laughed again. "Oh, thats even better than i thought! It corrupted her instead of killing!" The man laughed as manical as his daughter. "Kill him, Lianne, princess of faded light!" The princess made a heavy step towards Ajisai, making the zombie comparison even more accurate.

Limar gave Ajisai a cautioning look as the hornet died in front of the door, the Panther's gaze strangely filling him with a bit of courage, reminding him that he had a friend. "Remember," Limar said, "You are destined to save this world. You have to power to face this, trap or no trap. There is evil beyond this door that must be vanquished." Ajisai cautiously pushed open to door to reveal this mass of swirling darkness before him, looking like some sort of portal. He swallowed hard, and felt his skin toughening like before without Ajisai himself attempting to cause the effect himself. Limar put it on him, likely becasue he could sense the danger beyond. "There. That can deflect a few sword blows at least. You can also manipulate stone in the environment.. use that to your advantage. You are not skilled with your weapon yet so you should use the other tricks up your sleeve." Ajisai nodded. "Thank you, Limar." "Just doing my job, chosen one. Now, get in there." Even Limar did not know what to expect, he was simply trying to help.

Ajisai stepped through and was nearly consumed by horror. The princess... he had no words like a hero normally would, facing down the big bad villain. He simply watched on in utter shock, frozen in place, as the Princess died only to rise again. Ajisai wasted no time on words and instead readied himself in stance. He didn't want to kill the princess whatsoever, so he did the first thing that came to him. Tat strange armored man near her... he was holding the chain binding her. If Ajisai was able to defeat him, what would happen?

With those thoughts in mind, Ajisai first tried to encase the pri ncess in four slim walls of stone that formed a pillar, the act of molding the stone of the chamber into that surprisingly easy. He knew it couldn't possible hold her for long,so he acted immidiately, sending Limar to attack the masked man while Ajisai rushed after him with his hammer, first sending tremors through the ground. Thankfully, this was a castle, a building made of stone, and advantageous playing field for an Earth spirit Ajisai figured. he just hoped that Mortus was too arrogant to intervene, just as he had pegged him to be.

Limar gave Ajisai a cautioning look as the hornet died in front of the door, the Panther's gaze strangely filling him with a bit of courage, reminding him that he had a friend. "Remember," Limar said, "You are destined to save this world. You have to power to face this, trap or no trap. There is evil beyond this door that must be vanquished." Ajisai cautiously pushed open to door to reveal this mass of swirling darkness before him, looking like some sort of portal. He swallowed hard, and felt his skin toughening like before without Ajisai himself attempting to cause the effect himself. Limar put it on him, likely becasue he could sense the danger beyond. "There. That can deflect a few sword blows at least. You can also manipulate stone in the environment.. use that to your advantage. You are not skilled with your weapon yet so you should use the other tricks up your sleeve." Ajisai nodded. "Thank you, Limar." "Just doing my job, chosen one. Now, get in there." Even Limar did not know what to expect, he was simply trying to help.

Ajisai stepped through and was nearly consumed by horror. The princess... he had no words like a hero normally would, facing down the big bad villain. He simply watched on in utter shock, frozen in place, as the Princess died only to rise again. Ajisai wasted no time on words and instead readied himself in stance. He didn't want to kill the princess whatsoever, so he did the first thing that came to him. Tat strange armored man near her... he was holding the chain binding her. If Ajisai was able to defeat him, what would happen?

With those thoughts in mind, Ajisai first tried to encase the pri ncess in four slim walls of stone that formed a pillar, the act of molding the stone of the chamber into that surprisingly easy. He knew it couldn't possible hold her for long,so he acted immidiately, sending Limar to attack the masked man while Ajisai rushed after him with his hammer, first sending tremors through the ground. Thankfully, this was a castle, a building made of stone, and advantageous playing field for an Earth spirit Ajisai figured. he just hoped that Mortus was too arrogant to intervene, just as he had pegged him to be.

The weirdly armored man quickly reacted to the tremors by not caring at all. He wasn't disrupted in his balance, but only smashed the shaft of his lance to the earth, sending lightning waves back towards the two approaching ones, that shattered the stone of the floor ad they ran across it. Mortus laughed. "Hey, that's not your enemy. Try fighting one at a time!" He laughed again, like this was a game for him.

Soon, the shattering of stone could be heard and a throaty groan from the zombie princess that slowly struck at Ajisai. Her movements were slow and easy to dogde. She was not really a challenge to fight at the moment.

Ajisai grimaced, Mortus's words angering him greatly, so much it caused his body to quake with rage. He really did not want to fight the princess, but with the addition of the shattered areas of floor, he really had no way to strike at the masked man again anyway.

Ajisai had no more time to think about this as suddenly, his gaze was broken away from the masked man and drawn towards the Princess by the stone she was encased in audibly cracking and then the zombified Princess emerging in all her terrifying glory.

Ajisai braced himself, taking a deep breath and thinking this through hard. He didn't want to harm the princess despite what she became, hoping that he could find some way to break the dark spell cast on her. Unsure what he could do about that at the moment, he began to dodge her strikes. Then, he had an idea. During one of her slow lunges, he swung his hammer like a baseball bat, aiming for the flat of her sword, attempting to disarm her or even break the blade with the force of the Earth.

Ajisai grimaced, Mortus's words angering him greatly, so much it caused his body to quake with rage. He really did not want to fight the princess, but with the addition of the shattered areas of floor, he really had no way to strike at the masked man again anyway.

Ajisai had no more time to think about this as suddenly, his gaze was broken away from the masked man and drawn towards the Princess by the stone she was encased in audibly cracking and then the zombified Princess emerging in all her terrifying glory.

Ajisai braced himself, taking a deep breath and thinking this through hard. He didn't want to harm the princess despite what she became, hoping that he could find some way to break the dark spell cast on her. Unsure what he could do about that at the moment, he began to dodge her strikes. Then, he had an idea. During one of her slow lunges, he swung his hammer like a baseball bat, aiming for the flat of her sword, attempting to disarm her or even break the blade with the force of the Earth.

The princess was way too slow to even realize what he did before her sword left her grip. But she did not really seem to care, just using her other hand, where she still had a weapon. Another zombificated sound came from under the mask, as more of the messy blonde hair started to spill out from below its top.

As the sword clattered to the ground a bit easier than he expected, Ajisai found himself staring hard at the mask on the Princess's face. It was there before she died, yes, but was it some sort of magical artifact? Did it perhaps play a part in reanimating her like this? There was only one way to find out, and Ajisai was very hesitant to do it. It could possibly destroy her head, though the mask looked rather sturdy. Taking a deep breath, he had a good feeling about this so he decided to go for it, sending a hammer blow straight to the Princess's face. He admitted he was curious what she looked like under there, anyway. it was crazy but he found himself just going for it, slugging her right in the mask.

As the sword clattered to the ground a bit easier than he expected, Ajisai found himself staring hard at the mask on the Princess's face. It was there before she died, yes, but was it some sort of magical artifact? Did it perhaps play a part in reanimating her like this? There was only one way to find out, and Ajisai was very hesitant to do it. It could possibly destroy her head, though the mask looked rather sturdy. Taking a deep breath, he had a good feeling about this so he decided to go for it, sending a hammer blow straight to the Princess's face. He admitted he was curious what she looked like under there, anyway. it was crazy but he found himself just going for it, slugging her right in the mask.

The blow to the head made the zombicess fall to the ground, the mask shattering under the force and revealing a just as zombific face. Green, leathery skin, barely hugging the bone, black holes with red dots for eyes. Only hair and lips were like they should be, telling of the beauty that only a few minutes ago was hidden behind the white mask. The princess had now lost both weapons. She got up and tried to punch Ajisai.

Ajisai cringed as the former princess's face was revealed. But... her hair and her lips... they were still pristine as ever, having belonged to a truly beautiful girl indeed. Ajisai suddenly got a disgusting idea.... it would lead him riht into her clutches as well as be just wrong but... her lips being untouched by the curse had to mean something, right?

She was moving so slow that it was easy, just get close, pucker up and... he couldn'tbeleive he was doing this, but he had a gut feeling. His lips met hers for only a second, and it felt good, but then he immediately backed off like he was about to catch the plague, resisting the ruge to spit on the ground and try to clean his tongue with his hands. If that didn't o anything, he'd never be able to live this down.

Ajisai cringed as the former princess's face was revealed. But... her hair and her lips... they were still pristine as ever, having belonged to a truly beautiful girl indeed. Ajisai suddenly got a disgusting idea.... it would lead him riht into her clutches as well as be just wrong but... her lips being untouched by the curse had to mean something, right?

She was moving so slow that it was easy, just get close, pucker up and... he couldn'tbeleive he was doing this, but he had a gut feeling. His lips met hers for only a second, and it felt good, but then he immediately backed off like he was about to catch the plague, resisting the ruge to spit on the ground and try to clean his tongue with his hands. If that didn't o anything, he'd never be able to live this down.

The princess stood still as he suddenly kissed her. "Ew!", could be heard from Mortus. But then, from her lips on, the green skin started to vibrate. Light started to cover her whole body and the darkness burst off. Mortus couldn't believe it. He broke the spell. "No!" He shouted. The same shock wave spell he had used before pushed both, Ajisai and Lianne out of the room, back into the castle of Fate. The door of darkness closed and disappeared.

Lianne had landed on top of Ajisai, now in full beauty, looking at him and blushing. "I... I led you right to them... but I was so scared...", she muttered. The now maskless warrior didn't seem that strong at all. It appeared like she was really just as thrown into her task as he was, just maybe with a bit more practice.

Ajisai was beginning to feel as though he had just made the worst decision of his life, as, coupled with the disgusting stench from the Princess's zombified face, Mortus reacted in disgust, not the classic "no, you've found my weakness" way villains always acted like in anime in these kinds of scenarios.

However, that moment actually did come, seconds later. it all happened so fast that Ajisai had no idea what was happening, and all of a sudden he had a beautiful girl with a lovely face he'd never seen positioned on top of him. Ajisai blushed too, staring into her eyes with shock and wonder for a few moments before he got a grip and spoke up, thinking finally tat he should try and comfort her. She seemed so frail like this, as is under the mask was a normal girl all along, not much more skilled than Ajisai. She really was beautiful too, the rumor Chris had told Ajisai about her had been true.

"I... I was scared too..." Ajisai admitted, once he fianlly got himself to speak. "But we made it out of there. That had to be fate's work, huh?" He managed a smile. He looked up into her eyes, mesmerized at her beauty. "Wow... why do you hide this face under a mask?" He asked, finding himself touching her cheek. He didn't think to try and help her off of him or anything, since this was just too comfortable for him. He never thought he'd be so glad he kissed a zombie.

Ajisai was beginning to feel as though he had just made the worst decision of his life, as, coupled with the disgusting stench from the Princess's zombified face, Mortus reacted in disgust, not the classic "no, you've found my weakness" way villains always acted like in anime in these kinds of scenarios.

However, that moment actually did come, seconds later. it all happened so fast that Ajisai had no idea what was happening, and all of a sudden he had a beautiful girl with a lovely face he'd never seen positioned on top of him. Ajisai blushed too, staring into her eyes with shock and wonder for a few moments before he got a grip and spoke up, thinking finally tat he should try and comfort her. She seemed so frail like this, as is under the mask was a normal girl all along, not much more skilled than Ajisai. She really was beautiful too, the rumor Chris had told Ajisai about her had been true.

"I... I was scared too..." Ajisai admitted, once he fianlly got himself to speak. "But we made it out of there. That had to be fate's work, huh?" He managed a smile. He looked up into her eyes, mesmerized at her beauty. "Wow... why do you hide this face under a mask?" He asked, finding himself touching her cheek. He didn't think to try and help her off of him or anything, since this was just too comfortable for him. He never thought he'd be so glad he kissed a zombie.

Lianne looked into Ajisai's eyes. "It hadn't been time to reveal my face...", she muttered, that however being more of a set phrase than what she believed. She smiled to him. "You... you were great in there.", she continued and nodded. "You are a true hero, chosen one. Oh, I never catched your name... I am Lianne, Princess of the eternal Light."

Ajisai met her eyes and nodded at her explanation, feeling as though she didn't really beleive her own words. The question of why she was hiding her face in the firts place would have to come another time. Ajisai blushed at her unexpected praise. "Th-thank you," he replied sheepishly, blushing even more at the "true hero" comment, feeling as though he really didn't deserve such praise."My name is Ajisai, Lianne... I'm the chosen one, but you already knew that." He laughed nervously.

Finally realizing that this wasn't the most dignified position for the pair to be in, Ajisai gently helped Lianne up and stood up himself. "I think we should get back to my friends, tell them what happened. Come on, I'll introduce you." Ajisai began to lead Lianne to the floor directly above them.

Ajisai met her eyes and nodded at her explanation, feeling as though she didn't really beleive her own words. The question of why she was hiding her face in the firts place would have to come another time. Ajisai blushed at her unexpected praise. "Th-thank you," he replied sheepishly, blushing even more at the "true hero" comment, feeling as though he really didn't deserve such praise."My name is Ajisai, Lianne... I'm the chosen one, but you already knew that." He laughed nervously.

Finally realizing that this wasn't the most dignified position for the pair to be in, Ajisai gently helped Lianne up and stood up himself. "I think we should get back to my friends, tell them what happened. Come on, I'll introduce you." Ajisai began to lead Lianne to the floor directly above them.

Lianna blushed a bit before she answered. Then, she looked into his eyes. "Uhm, i have to pay you back for what you did first...", she muttered. Before he could understand, she kissed him, lips on lips, for quite a few seconds. Then, she drew back and got out a new mask, putting it on. "Lets go, then." The mask hid her tomato-like red cheeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back