• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legends of Kanor

• Ajisai smiled at her, his eyes then widening as she said the suits of armor were his servants. "Oh cool! Ummm..." he looked towards one of the suits of armor, pointing at it commandingly. "Salute me!" The suit clunkily moved its rusty arm into a salute position over its head and Ajisai's eyes lit up. "Wow... too bad they can't leave, they'd be really useful in a fight I bet."

Ajisai somehow stuffed his face with more food along with his friends, noticing Chris's foul mood afterwards. He watched, blinking confusedly, as Chris left in a huff, looking towards Phantomia as she spoke with a confused look. "I have no idea, Phantomia... he's not usually one to get upset over anything, at least as far as I know. I guess we just have to wait until he gets out of the shower and I'l talk to him. In the meantme, anything you want to do together, Phantomia?" He smiled at her, clearly enjoying her company almost as much as she seemed to enjoy his.

@Ami the Breadling

Last edited:
    nto
  • Ajisai froze and backed up a tad at the strange fox-eared girl's sudden distrusting outburst, unsure were it had come from except perhaps smply that he was human. He had only stepped foot in this world around a week or two ago, and had never heard of this girl's kind. Ajisai's wary gaze rapidly changed to an expression of deep sympathy as she spoke of her people's apperent plight. He'd have to ask Phantomia, Lianne and Chris what they thought of her once this situation was resolved.

Ajisai finally lowered his guard as the odd girl lowered her feathers, looking her in the eyes and shakign his head as she said he wouldn't no. "You're right, I don't... thank you for seeing reason." Ajisai sighed and shook his head as the girl revealed the precious silverware she had stolen. He considered her words for a bit and then nodded. "Alright, follow me to the kitchen. I'm warning you though, there's another human in there most likely... I'lll try to smooth things over with her so you can eat in case she distrusts you." He began to lead her down, and just in case, ordered two nearby suits of armor to follow behind her, weapons at the ready. "I never caught your name," Ajisai said as they walked. "I'm Ajisai. Also... not to be rude but, what are you? I've never heard of your kind before."

@Ami the Breadling

Last edited:
    Back