• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legends of Kanor

DergTheDergon

Huggles fo all :3
Ajisai
Walking slowly towards the looming Academia in the distance, Ajisai was absolutely overwhelmed, nervous, and still a little unsure if all of this was real or if he was just having a really, really long and vivid dream. His mind had been a jumbled mess of thoughts all day, every day since he found himself in this book-world. He couldn't say that he wasn't enjoying his time here at all, but it was all so much to take in. That strange and beautiful Mikael girl had practically dragged him to the king after she had found him wandering about in a daze, and after that, things got even crazier from there. The king told him he was some kind of "chosen one", even though there was absolutely nothing special about him whatsoever. Also, apparently, in order to learn how to use that odd cat-like symbol that had appeared on his wrist to summon some kind of spirit that can do magic, he had to attend some sort of academy.It was all right out of a fantasy novel. Oh, wait, he was somehow in one.

The view of the academy gradually brought him out of his jumbled and confused thoughts as he stepped closer and closer, eventually overriding them with awe at just how fantastic the place looked. He tentatively stepped into the large front gate, gawking at the architecture and shying away from the groups of chatting students. He felt so out of place here, so eventually he decided to simply enter the building and look for the room he was notified was his homeroom, and sit in it until he could recoup himself. He did end up looking around for that Mikael girl as he walked, however, maybe to have a little chat with her. She did say she went here as well, though neither she nor the king mentioned how high she ranked among the students. He had a lot of questions he wanted to ask her, if she'd even entertain them that is.

Leon
Leon had already arrived in his homeroom, staring bored out the window. He didn't like to interact with people first thing in the morning, so he always came to the classroom before anyone else got there, even the instructor. He contemplated talking to that mysterious masked boy today. Well, at least, Leon was pretty sure they were a boy. It was difficult to tell with their mask and their rather form-concealing clothing. If anything, it would be a fun challenge to try and find out what gender they really were, as difficult as they;d likely make it. Either way, the two hadn't talked so far. It was certainly an idea, though. For now, Leon watched the clock for class to begin so he could find relief from the boredom and lethargy of early mornings with the structure of school hours.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Ajisai
Walking slowly towards the looming Academia in the distance, Ajisai was absolutely overwhelmed, nervous, and still a little unsure if all of this was real or if he was just having a really, really long and vivid dream. His mind had been a jumbled mess of thoughts all day, every day since he found himself in this book-world. He couldn't say that he wasn't enjoying his time here at all, but it was all so much to take in. That strange and beautiful Mikael girl had practically dragged him to the king after she had found him wandering about in a daze, and after that, things got even crazier from there. The king told him he was some kind of "chosen one", even though there was absolutely nothing special about him whatsoever. Also, apparently, in order to learn how to use that odd cat-like symbol that had appeared on his wrist to summon some kind of spirit that can do magic, he had to attend some sort of academy.It was all right out of a fantasy novel. Oh, wait, he was somehow in one.

The view of the academy gradually brought him out of his jumbled and confused thoughts as he stepped closer and closer, eventually overriding them with awe at just how fantastic the place looked. He tentatively stepped into the large front gate, gawking at the architecture and shying away from the groups of chatting students. He felt so out of place here, so eventually he decided to simply enter the building and look for the room he was notified was his homeroom, and sit in it until he could recoup himself. He did end up looking around for that Mikael girl as he walked, however, maybe to have a little chat with her. She did say she went here as well, though neither she nor the king mentioned how high she ranked among the students. He had a lot of questions he wanted to ask her, if she'd even entertain them that is.

Leon
Leon had already arrived in his homeroom, staring bored out the window. He didn't like to interact with people first thing in the morning, so he always came to the classroom before anyone else got there, even the instructor. He contemplated talking to that mysterious masked boy today. Well, at least, Leon was pretty sure they were a boy. It was difficult to tell with their mask and their rather form-concealing clothing. If anything, it would be a fun challenge to try and find out what gender they really were, as difficult as they;d likely make it. Either way, the two hadn't talked so far. It was certainly an idea, though. For now, Leon watched the clock for class to begin so he could find relief from the boredom and lethargy of early mornings with the structure of school hours.

Mikael
Mikael nodded. The headteacher was just telling her and the rest of the school guard, you could imagine the school guard like the security of the school, that they would have a new attendant to the school. "He might be the chosen one, but he may not have any extra privileges because of that.", the headteachers says and Mikael nodded. "All rules apply.", she muttered and the headteacher nodded this time. "That is all.", she said and Mikael, who was leader of the school guard, turned around to the others. "Dismissed.", she said and then started to walk down the hallway herself. The guards took place front to the classrooms and so did Mikael, until she saw the new guy walking down the hall. She tried to not stare, that was impolite.

Chris
Chris ran for her life. Behind her was a crowd of girls, that all thristed for his blood. Okay, well maybe less his blood, but more him. Chris did not know why she was so popular, she did not do anything with anyone, usually didnt pay attention in class and the only class she was good at was combat, where she even beat Mikael, the little miss perfect of this school.

Chris found an opening in a classroom and hopped in, hiding behind a locker and making a "shh" sign to the only person in the class, Leon. The girls ran past the class and Chris breathed out relaxingly. Why was that happening? In two days, there was the weekend and with that came the yearly ball, where people would dance and have fun. And all those "hormone crazed females", how Chris liked to say it, wanted her as a date. She had said she did not even want to go there often enough, but they wouldnt listen. The noise of the crowd got lower in the background and Chris got out of her hideout behind the locker, stretching a bit. "Pfuh... that was close..."

Ajisai
Walking down the hallway towards his classroom, he saw a familiar girl standing in front of it, with a rather official-looking uniform, the one he'd seen some other people wearing. "Oh, hi Mikael," he said, approaching her and smiling. He bowed respectfully in front of her, due to her uniform and how important it looked. "How are you doing? That's quite the uniform. Are you like, a hall monitor? That's really cool! I didn't know you were important here." Always with the questions and enthusiasm, Ajisai was.
Leon
Followed by the sounds of squaling fawning girls, a masked boy(or, who he assumed was a boy, like everyone else), Chris, came barging into the room. Leon looked to him with a raised eyebrow, scoffing and shrugging once he understood why Chris was hiding, and staying quiet. Once the girls passed and he came out, Leon tilted his head at him and stroked his chin thoughtfully. "You really are a bit too popular with girls, Chris... and I can't really see why." He held up his left hand and counted the fingers on it with his right hand. " For one, you're lazy in every class but combat, two, you don't really talk to anyone, and three, all you're good at is fighting. Might just be personal taste, but I personally would prefer a girl who paid a little more attention, and was actually social. This shows skills that are neccesary to uphold a relationship. Perhaps girls have no grasp of logic. Though to be fair, I can see how they find your combat skills attractive, they are amazing I admit. Maybe that's it." Leon shrugged. "Moving on, I don't think we've formally met. "I am Leon, straight a student... in everything but combat." He laughed nervously. And I've heard all about you, Chris... everyone has, as I'm sure you're aware." Long-winded logical rants were the norm for Leon.

Ajisai
Walking down the hallway towards his classroom, he saw a familiar girl standing in front of it, with a rather official-looking uniform, the one he'd seen some other people wearing. "Oh, hi Mikael," he said, approaching her and smiling. He bowed respectfully in front of her, due to her uniform and how important it looked. "How are you doing? That's quite the uniform. Are you like, a hall monitor? That's really cool! I didn't know you were important here." Always with the questions and enthusiasm, Ajisai was.
Leon
Followed by the sounds of squaling fawning girls, a masked boy(or, who he assumed was a boy, like everyone else), Chris, came barging into the room. Leon looked to him with a raised eyebrow, scoffing and shrugging once he understood why Chris was hiding, and staying quiet. Once the girls passed and he came out, Leon tilted his head at him and stroked his chin thoughtfully. "You really are a bit too popular with girls, Chris... and I can't really see why." He held up his left hand and counted the fingers on it with his right hand. " For one, you're lazy in every class but combat, two, you don't really talk to anyone, and three, all you're good at is fighting. Might just be personal taste, but I personally would prefer a girl who paid a little more attention, and was actually social. This shows skills that are neccesary to uphold a relationship. Perhaps girls have no grasp of logic. Though to be fair, I can see how they find your combat skills attractive, they are amazing I admit. Maybe that's it." Leon shrugged. "Moving on, I don't think we've formally met. "I am Leon, straight a student... in everything but combat." He laughed nervously. And I've heard all about you, Chris... everyone has, as I'm sure you're aware." Long-winded logical rants were the norm for Leon.

Mikael
Mikael looked at the new guy, who bowed to her. He bowed. That was something she rarely saw. But he was new, so what did she know what his thought was. "I am head of the school guard, we take the protection, monitoring and punishing of anything within the school as our task.", she replied and smiled. "I am doing fine, Ajisai, what about you?"

Chris
"Maybe being lazy and not social makes me kinda an outlaw...", Chris answered and shrugged. "Its a kind of attention i could really live without, to be honest." Chris sat down next to Leon. "Well i am Chris, as you already know... I just dont really care for the other classes. Its not that i dont listen, its just, that i usually dont feel like speaking up. I generally dont like to speak too much, my voice is a little too high for my taste and i hate hearing it.", Chris stated and shrugged, then yawning. "Also i hate getting up this early. I can´t think straight at this time of the day..."

Ajisai
Ajisai's deep green eyes widened as she said she was a guard. "Ah, so sort of like the hall monitors we have in my world, but they do what the school security guard does, but a lot cooler. And there's more of them. That's really cool!" His eyes sparkled brightly. "I'm... okay. Still very overwhelmed and shocked about all this..." he admitted, scratching the back of his head. "I'm glad I met you. What's it like leading the guard? Oh, and, what class do you belong in? This is my classroom right behind you." Ajisai was looking at her as if she was some sort of hero, thinking just simply her being the captain of the guard as the most amazing thing in the world. Everything in this new world absolutely floored him.

Leon
The white-haired boy shrugged as well. Perhaps the girls liked the almost "bad boy" vibe to him, something Leon could never wrap his head around. "I understand... your voice is rather high but, well, the girls don't seem to mind. I find it odd that you aren't accepting the advances of even one of them, by the way. Most of them are quite attractive." If Chris had a girlfriend, the whole school would know the same day they got together, so he clearly didn't have one. Leon shrugged, not really caring that Chris didn't take one of them. That left more for him, he supposed... if any of them would even notice him, that was. He told himself that it really didn't bother him. A girlfriend would get in the way of his studies, after all. Honestly though, he longed for love, but he felt that he just wasn't cut out for it. He was waiting for a girl to come along that absolutely captivated him, and of course was interested in him back, the latter having not happened yet unfortunately. At least he seemed to be making a new friend in Chris, who was a very intriguing individual himself.

"I'm not a morning person either, really... hmm, something in common. Wasn't expecting that." Leon smiled, for the first time since they had started talking, and honestly the first time in a while. He was actually starting to like Chris. "So, Chris," he asked. "I don't mind if you don't care to share, but why the mask? You don't have to take it off or anything, I just want to know why. Injuries to the eyes? Heterochromia?" He tilted his head, simply curious in an intellectual way.

Last edited:
Ajisai
Ajisai's deep green eyes widened as she said she was a guard. "Ah, so sort of like the hall monitors we have in my world, but they do what the school security guard does, but a lot cooler. And there's more of them. That's really cool!" His eyes sparkled brightly. "I'm... okay. Still very overwhelmed and shocked about all this..." he admitted, scratching the back of his head. "I'm glad I met you. What's it like leading the guard? Oh, and, what class do you belong in? This is my classroom right behind you." Ajisai was looking at her as if she was some sort of hero, thinking just simply her being the captain of the guard as the most amazing thing in the world. Everything in this new world absolutely floored him.

Leon
The white-haired boy shrugged as well. Perhaps the girls liked the almost "bad boy" vibe to him, something Leon could never wrap his head around. "I understand... your voice is rather high but, well, the girls don't seem to mind. I find it odd that you aren't accepting the advances of even one of them, by the way. Most of them are quite attractive." If Chris had a girlfriend, the whole school would know the same day they got together, so he clearly didn't have one. Leon shrugged, not really caring that Leon didn't take one of them. That left more for him, he supposed... if any of them would even notice him, that was. He told himself that it really didn't bother him. A girlfriend would get in the way of his studies, after all. Honestly though, he longed for love, but he felt that he just wasn't cut out for it. he was waiting for a girl to come along that absolutely captivated him, and of course was interested in him back, the latter having not happened yet unfortunately. At least he seemed to be making a new friend in Chris, who was a very intriguing individual himself.

"I'm not a morning person either, really... hmm, something in common. Wasn't expecting that." Leon smiled, for the first time since they had started talking, and honestly the first time in a while. He was actually starting to like Chris. "So, Chris," he asked. "I don't mind if you don't care to share, but why the mask? You don't have to take it off or anything, I just want to know why. Injuries to the eyes? Heterochromia?" He tilted his head, simply curious in an intellectual way.

Mikael
Mikael looked at him. How he looked up to her. How he appreciated, just being there, not even having done anything. She wasn't used to that. Mikael couldn't help but blush. "I.. I have a lot of responsibility and do my best to handle it.", she muttered. She looked away for a moment and then looked back with a straight face. "This is my classroom too, but you can't enter yet. Its too early, nobody may enter the classes before the first ring."

Chris
Chris looked at the boy next to her and blushed. "Oh, yeah, they are cute. I guess. Some. But they are all so... Dunno. Not the right one among them, I suppose. Maybe it is because they are all over me. The only one that isn't, is Mikael and let's be honest, she is a miss perfect. I doubt she even knows how to express emotions." Chris chuckled at her own joke and then immediately looked to the ground when it went about the mask. "Personal reasons. Don't want to talk about it.", she said. She then looked out of the window. "Having heterochromia would be cool though." Chris leaned back and put her feet on the seat front to her. "Man I can't wait for combat class. I hope I get someone interesting as opponent or maybe even a teacher again." A few days ago, Chris had spectacularly beaten one of the teachers in a sparing fight.

Ajisai
Ajisai smiled a little, seeing her blush. It was irresistibly cute. He was surprised that he was able to fluster her with her hard exterior. "I can see that... well, you handle it very well." He flashed her a grin. "Ah, I see, thanks for letting me know I can't go in yet... I swear I passed a boy with white hair and a boy with a mask hanging out in a classroom though." Ajisai shrugged. Looks like they were breaking the rules. Class would soon start, and Ajisai couldn't wait to start learning about his spirit animal. But to pass the time, he decided to chat Mikael up a little more. "So... I don't think I ever asked about your powers. What element do you command? What's your spirit like? I've been told The Panther is an earth spirit but, I have no idea how to see it for myself yet... sometimes I can feel this... powerful feeling within me, when I'm outside. That's the only sigh I've had that he's there, somewhere inside me... it'll be cool to see him. O-oh, I'm rambling... sorry." He was clearly nervous around her, if just a little. She was extremely cute, for one, and he'd just found out that she's the captain of the school guard no less. Essentially, way out of hs league. But, she seemed to enjoy his company... it almost seemed too good to be true.

Leon
Leon raised an eyebrow as Chris blushed, which was about the last thing in the whole wide world he was expecting from the toughest boy in school, so mysterious and so outlaw-ish. Maybe he really was shy about girls, somehow? No, that couldn't be. Leon nodded along to Chris' explanation about the many girls after him, smirking when he mentioned Mikael. "Fair enough. I suppose a nice balance between a girl giving you no attention and far too much is ideal. As for Mikael, she really is. Every guy in the school has to hots for her, and I admit she's gorgeous but, between you and me, she isn't my type at all. I'd rather have a girl with at least some personality.

Leon frowned a little when Chris' face dropped, nodding in respect at his words. "I understand. Sorry." And he left it there, respectfully. "Yeah, it would certainly be intriguing to have one blue eye and one, say, yellow eye. But I don't think it goes so far as to give you an unnatural color." He shrugged. Leon decided that he liked speaking with Chris. Watching him look out the window, he wondered what kind of memories he had brought back for the masked boy... probably bad ones, sadly. Thankfully, Chris was still able to be enthused about something: combat class, specifically. Leon chuckled. "I wouldn't be surprised if you did. Either way, class is about to start... I find it funny how we weren't stopped by a guard yet. Though the guard for this class is rather lazy I've noticed,." Soon, the bell rang.

Little did he know, the combat teacher had set him and Chris up for a match, thinking Leon needed a rather strong opponent. The teacher had noticed that the white-haired boy performed better and better the more scared he seemed of his opponent, and so wondered how he'd fair against the strongest one in class. Strangely, Leon summoned more courage the more scared he was, to the point where faster and smarter movements and thinking were essentially scared out of the boy due to adrenaline. If the teacher's theory was correct, Leon would be able to put up a good fight before he was defeated, the best effort he'd ever given, perhaps increasing his rather low confidence in his combat skills. That would certainly be a shock when combat class came later that day, to Leon, to likely Chris as well, and the whole class.

Ajisai
Ajisai smiled a little, seeing her blush. It was irresistibly cute. He was surprised that he was able to fluster her with her hard exterior. "I can see that... well, you handle it very well." He flashed her a grin. "Ah, I see, thanks for letting me know I can't go in yet... I swear I passed a boy with white hair and a boy with a mask hanging out in a classroom though." Ajisai shrugged. Looks like they were breaking the rules. Class would soon start, and Ajisai couldn't wait to start learning about his spirit animal. But to pass the time, he decided to chat Mikael up a little more. "So... I don't think I ever asked about your powers. What element do you command? What's your spirit like? I've been told The Panther is an earth spirit but, I have no idea how to see it for myself yet... sometimes I can feel this... powerful feeling within me, when I'm outside. That's the only sigh I've had that he's there, somewhere inside me... it'll be cool to see him. O-oh, I'm rambling... sorry." He was clearly nervous around her, if just a little. She was extremely cute, for one, and he'd just found out that she's the captain of the school guard no less. Essentially, way out of hs league. But, she seemed to enjoy his company... it almost seemed too good to be true.

Leon
Leon raised an eyebrow as Chris blushed, which was about the last thing in the whole wide world he was expecting from the toughest boy in school, so mysterious and so outlaw-ish. Maybe he really was shy about girls, somehow? No, that couldn't be. Leon nodded along to Chris' explanation about the many girls after him, smirking when he mentioned Mikael. "Fair enough. I suppose a nice balance between a girl giving you no attention and far too much is ideal. As for Mikael, she really is. Every guy in the school has to hots for her, and I admit she's gorgeous but, between you and me, she isn't my type at all. I'd rather have a girl with at least some personality.

Leon frowned a little when Chris' face dropped, nodding in respect at his words. "I understand. Sorry." And he left it there, respectfully. "Yeah, it would certainly be intriguing to have one blue eye and one, say, yellow eye. But I don't think it goes so far as to give you an unnatural color." He shrugged. Leon decided that he liked speaking with Chris. Watching him look out the window, he wondered what kind of memories he had brought back for the masked boy... probably bad ones, sadly. Thankfully, Chris was still able to be enthused about something: combat class, specifically. Leon chuckled. "I wouldn't be surprised if you did. Either way, class is about to start... I find it funny how we weren't stopped by a guard yet. Though the guard for this class is rather lazy I've noticed,." Soon, the bell rang.

Little did he know, the combat teacher had set him and Chris up for a match, thinking Leon needed a rather strong opponent. The teacher had noticed that the white-haired boy performed better and better the more scared he seemed of his opponent, and so wondered how he'd fair against the strongest one in class. Strangely, Leon summoned more courage the more scared he was, to the point where faster and smarter movements and thinking were essentially scared out of the boy due to adrenaline. If the teacher's theory was correct, Leon would be able to put up a good fight before he was defeated, the best effort he'd ever given, perhaps increasing his rather low confidence in his combat skills. That would certainly be a shock when combat class came later that day, to Leon, to likely Chris as well, and the whole class.

Mikael
Mikael listened to his rambling about the spirit and it's powers and all that and it sparked her curiosity. "What did the people do where you came from? Did they not have marks? Did they have their spirits with them all the time? Did you meet one or more of the gods?" Mikaels eyes were sparkling in awe.

Chris
Chris nodded. She was really looking forward to being able to fight again. Recently, nobody wanted to practice with her and always doing that one things she needed someone else for alone was growing annoying. Chris also thristed for real fights. Against the monsters out there for example. She remembered when she first came in contact with one...

Chris shook her head and nodded at a statement she thought had been there, but really wasn't. Nobody had said anything, leaving the warrior 'boy' shaking her head and nodding around without reason, except for own thoughts.

Ajisai
Stopping in his tracks, his eyes widened as mikael seemed to absorbb his curiosity and spit it out back at him. He laughed nervously and scracthed the back of his head bashfully. "W-well, about that... there are no spirits where I come from. I'm sorry to dissappoint you. The people in my world mostly work thier whole lives at a mundane job in order to earn a liviing... it's a really boring world compared to this one to be honest." He looked down sadly for a moment, sad to disappoint her like that, then looked her in the eyes with a veyr sincere, passionate look. "Honestly, even though i kinda miss my family and friends back home... I like this world a lot better. It's amazing... and it has amazing people like you." He smiled, and soon the first bell rang. "Oh, class is starting. Wanna sit next to me?" He smiled and gestured for her to enter the classroom. "ladies first," he said kindly.

Leon
He found himself staring out the window as well, until the bell rang, the conversation seeming over. he'd have to talk to Chris more later, he found the boy intruiging. Little did he know, he'd be interacting with him again in a very unexpected way.

Combat class got underway, and after the instructor took roll and explained that today would be a simply practice day with sparring matches, he had a grin on his face as he announced the first match. 'The first match I have seleceted for today is: Chris versus Leon!" The students, Leon especially, were shocked, confused murmurs being passed around as the white-ahired boy quaked in his seat, quite visibly. "A-are you sure sir? There has to be amistake..." he said to the teacher timidly. "Yes, there is no mistake, in fact I've a feeling that everyone will be surprised how Leon here does. Take your positions, boys."

Leon got up sluggishly, shaking a little as he entered the small practice arena. When he stoodd acorss from Chris, howeve,r something changed, his posture growing rigid, staring Chris down with determined caution. When he was scared, his mind kicked into overdrive. The boys summoned thier soulbound weapons, Leon's being two ornate daggers, very light and agile weapons, like his abilities. "Begin!" The teacher called out, and Leon stood where he was, not moving until Chris did. He'd focus on using his wind speed to dodge until he got a feel for Chris's attack patterns, striking once he saw any sort of opening.

Ajisai
Stopping in his tracks, his eyes widened as mikael seemed to absorbb his curiosity and spit it out back at him. He laughed nervously and scracthed the back of his head bashfully. "W-well, about that... there are no spirits where I come from. I'm sorry to dissappoint you. The people in my world mostly work thier whole lives at a mundane job in order to earn a liviing... it's a really boring world compared to this one to be honest." He looked down sadly for a moment, sad to disappoint her like that, then looked her in the eyes with a veyr sincere, passionate look. "Honestly, even though i kinda miss my family and friends back home... I like this world a lot better. It's amazing... and it has amazing people like you." He smiled, and soon the first bell rang. "Oh, class is starting. Wanna sit next to me?" He smiled and gestured for her to enter the classroom. "ladies first," he said kindly.

Leon
He found himself staring out the window as well, until the bell rang, the conversation seeming over. he'd have to talk to Chris more later, he found the boy intruiging. Little did he know, he'd be interacting with him again in a very unexpected way.

Combat class got underway, and after the instructor took roll and explained that today would be a simply practice day with sparring matches, he had a grin on his face as he announced the first match. 'The first match I have seleceted for today is: Chris versus Leon!" The students, Leon especially, were shocked, confused murmurs being passed around as the white-ahired boy quaked in his seat, quite visibly. "A-are you sure sir? There has to be amistake..." he said to the teacher timidly. "Yes, there is no mistake, in fact I've a feeling that everyone will be surprised how Leon here does. Take your positions, boys."

Leon got up sluggishly, shaking a little as he entered the small practice arena. When he stoodd acorss from Chris, howeve,r something changed, his posture growing rigid, staring Chris down with determined caution. When he was scared, his mind kicked into overdrive. The boys summoned thier soulbound weapons, Leon's being two ornate daggers, very light and agile weapons, like his abilities. "Begin!" The teacher called out, and Leon stood where he was, not moving until Chris did. He'd focus on using his wind speed to dodge until he got a feel for Chris's attack patterns, striking once he saw any sort of opening.

Mikael
Mikael nodded and followed him inside. "Yes, i guess i can sit next to you, as long as you sit first row. ", she replied and sat down, caring that her sword didnt make her uncomfortable. The teacher would come after the second ring, but Mikael already got out her school things, as well as the homework and such things. She prepared everything and then sat straight waiting for the teacher.

Chris
Chris was more than mildly surprised when she got told she was to fight Leon. He summoned her sword and weighed it in his hand, swapping it from holding it right to holding it left a few times, keeping it in her left hand. Chris new better than to underestimate an opponent. A few girls, those that watched her fight more often, knew what she was doing and one squeaked in anticipation, as Chris began to circle her opponent. Then, suddenly, a step to the front, a quick pirouette to get momentum and the sword was flying towards Leon´s arm. It never got there, as Chris suddenly dashed to the side and instead stabbed for the other side. The superior range of her sword against the daggers allowed her to be out of range for counterattacks, unless Leon dashed to the front, which Chris was prepared for.

Ajisai
He was in awe of how dutifully Mikael prepared for class, making it clear why she hel such a high position. He decided to mimick her example, getting out his comparitively meager supplies and acting as if he always did this back on earth, though he certainly did not. "Your grades must be perfect, Mikael," he said, having finished preparing for class as best as he could.

The class started soon, and in this room in particular, it was a class on spirits: the elements, the known types of spirits, and the controlling of them, which he was quite interested in indeed. The instructor caused his eyes to widen as she called him. "We have a new student today; a very special one. He is the chosen, from the other world, just as the prohecies spoke of." Every pair of eyes in the class turned onto Ajisai then, and he gulped. "Now now, don't scare the poor boy. He must be very confused." Ajisai gave the teacher a grateful smile before he tentatively made it to the front of the class, beckoned by agesture from the teacher. Introduce yourself, chosen one," the teacher said. Ajisai didn't really like being called that, to be honest. He took a long, deep breath, and began to speak, thinking to himself that he was a natural at introductions. "Hello everyone, my name is Ajisai. I have the mark of the Panther and am aligned with Earth. I am also from Earth, that's the name of the other world I came from. And... I supppose that's about it." He could've handled that better, to be fair, but judging by the respectful response from the sutdents, they were okay with it. "Thank you all," he said respectfully, bowing once again. It was a Japanese ting and didn't seem common around here, but out of respect for his culture he still did it.

Leon
Chris was clearly prepared for whatever Leon could throw at him, so he simply watched, keeping aware, and waited in a low, spread-legged stance. Focusing on watching Chris' movement, he barely noticed in the masked boy's stance that he was going to dash to the left. Acting on this observation, Leon dashed with wind in the opposite direction, deftly dodging the hit. Adrenaline rushing through him at this point, he had an idea. The was crhis was holding his sword, which had the advantage of reach, it seemed that he was expecting him to dash to the front, and was likely prepared for this. So, leon fainted a dash to the front and an attempt to stike, only to use another nurst of wind speed, stronger this time, to then suddenly appear in the direction he came from, swiftly striking at the side that now, hopefully, chris was not guarding. If Leon was good at one thing in combat, it was keeping enewmies guessing, so he hoped to utilize that to at least get one good hit on this legened of a combat before he was inevitably struck down.

Ajisai
He was in awe of how dutifully Mikael prepared for class, making it clear why she hel such a high position. He decided to mimick her example, getting out his comparitively meager supplies and acting as if he always did this back on earth, though he certainly did not. "Your grades must be perfect, Mikael," he said, having finished preparing for class as best as he could.

The class started soon, and in this room in particular, it was a class on spirits: the elements, the known types of spirits, and the controlling of them, which he was quite interested in indeed. The instructor caused his eyes to widen as she called him. "We have a new student today; a very special one. He is the chosen, from the other world, just as the prohecies spoke of." Every pair of eyes in the class turned onto Ajisai then, and he gulped. "Now now, don't scare the poor boy. He must be very confused." Ajisai gave the teacher a grateful smile before he tentatively made it to the front of the class, beckoned by agesture from the teacher. Introduce yourself, chosen one," the teacher said. Ajisai didn't really like being called that, to be honest. He took a long, deep breath, and began to speak, thinking to himself that he was a natural at introductions. "Hello everyone, my name is Ajisai. I have the mark of the Panther and am aligned with Earth. I am also from Earth, that's the name of the other world I came from. And... I supppose that's about it." He could've handled that better, to be fair, but judging by the respectful response from the sutdents, they were okay with it. "Thank you all," he said respectfully, bowing once again. It was a Japanese ting and didn't seem common around here, but out of respect for his culture he still did it.

Leon
Chris was clearly prepared for whatever Leon could throw at him, so he simply watched, keeping aware, and waited in a low, spread-legged stance. Focusing on watching Chris' movement, he barely noticed in the masked boy's stance that he was going to dash to the left. Acting on this observation, Leon dashed with wind in the opposite direction, deftly dodging the hit. Adrenaline rushing through him at this point, he had an idea. The was crhis was holding his sword, which had the advantage of reach, it seemed that he was expecting him to dash to the front, and was likely prepared for this. So, leon fainted a dash to the front and an attempt to stike, only to use another nurst of wind speed, stronger this time, to then suddenly appear in the direction he came from, swiftly striking at the side that now, hopefully, chris was not guarding. If Leon was good at one thing in combat, it was keeping enewmies guessing, so he hoped to utilize that to at least get one good hit on this legened of a combat before he was inevitably struck down.

Chris saw the movement of the dash she had anticipated and was ready to riposte, but then, Leon dashed back fairly quickly. A strike was going to hit Chris if she did not act fast enough, but luckily enough, she managed to back away with a quick back handspring. Just for the looks, because Chris loved doing it, she added a few saltos and screws afterwards, landing safely on her feet.

Chris looked at Leon. "Interesting.", she said, ignoring the cheering crowd. She swung her sword in her left hand, sending that signature "sirr" through the room. Then, she cut a X in front of her, It was all just for looks. Chris looked down and then, with a sly smile, looked up again, switching the sword to her right hand and taking a battle stance again. "Come on."

The man certainly was quick, especially for not being of Wind like Leon was, he'd give Chris that. Locking eyes with the boy, Leon simply kept his daggers poised and stood still in a battle stance. He was not one for flashy moves in battle, unlike Chris. they were unnecesary movement to him, best just focus on the fight in order to survive. Especially against such a strong opponent.

The teacher watched on from afar, chin in his hands thoughtfully. That fient from Leon was impreessive to the old veteran as he watched, the alabaster-haired honor student had never done somthing like that before. It seemed to the teacher that his theory was correct, then.

Leon frowned when Chris goaded him to attack first, but his mind was rapidly thinking about a new plan of attack. After a few moments, he remembered the wind strikes he'd been practicing. He hadn't used them in actual combat, so they were rather risky... but that also means, in addition to them being wide, ranged strikes and thus difficult for Chris to dodge or block, they also had an element of surprise.

Narrowing his eyes, Leon charged his blades with wind, causing them to glow a light blue, before Sending one low slash and one broad slash across the chest, blades of wind coming from his daggers and rushing across the stage. the attack drained Leon a bit, but he felt it had a good chance of getting one good hit. The teacher's eyes widened as he saw Leon use such an advanced technique. The whole class watched with bated breath to see if Leon, the worst fighter in class, could so much as nick Chris.

Last edited:
The man certainly was quick, especially for not being of Wind like Leon was, he'd give Chris that. Locking eyes with the boy, Leon simply kept his daggers poised and stood still in a battle stance. He was not one for flashy moves in battle, unlike Chris. they were unnecesary movement to him, best just focus on the fight in order to survive. Especially against such a strong opponent.

The teacher watched on from afar, chin in his hands thoughtfully. That fient from Leon was impreessive to the old veteran as he watched, the alabaster-haired honor student had never done somthing like that before. It seemed to the teacher that his theory was correct, then.

Leon frowned when Chris goaded him to attack first, but his mind was rpaidly thinking about a new plan of attack. After a few moments, he remembered the wind strikes he'd been practicing. he hadn't used them in actual combat, so they were rather risky... but that also means, in addition to them being wide, ranged strikes and thus difficult for Chris to dodge or block, they also had an element of surprise.

Narrowing his eyes, leon charged his blades with wind, causing them to glow a light blue, before Sending one low slash and one broard slash across the chest, blades of wind coming from his daggers and rushing acorss the stage. the attack drained leon a bit, but he felt it had a good chance of getting one good hit. The teacher's eyes widened as he saw leon use such an advanced technique, the whole class watched with bated breath to see if Leon, the worst fighter in class, could so much as nick Chris.

Chris saw the blades fly towards her and she was impressed to say the least, as well as caught of guard. She however managed to pull of a matrix-like dogde. That did not prevent the wind blades from cutting the clothing on Chris´s back however. A few pieces as well as the cape slowly dropped to the ground, leaving Chris stare at the cloth on the floor, then her gaze shifted to Leon. "Now i´m mad.", she muttered and her sword started to sparkle with electricity.

She charged at her opponent and started a dance of strikes, fast and each to another direction, no one opening showing in her defense. She would keep that up until either Leon fell to the ground, the teacher seperated them or Leon conceded. Cutting Chris´s clothing is more than any opponent ever reached.

Leon's eyes widened. 'Did I just.... cut his clothes???!' He thought, in utter shock as Chris looked down at his torn clothing. The teacher started clapping, a smile on his face. He knew this would work. Every student in the room gasped, looking to Leon with fear in their eyes at what Chris was going to do to him.

Leon was too shocked by his own display of skill to realize the kind of trouble he was in... until Chris began slashing wildly. He let out an "ah!" of surprise and began madly wind-dashing about, but quickly received a cut to the arm. Seein this, the teacher, a skilled Earth user, put up a thick, tall rock wall in between the students in an instant. "That is quite enough. Well done, both of you." He let the wall recede, leaving Leon to stare at Chris for a moment, still shocked that he was able to injure the boy.

"W-well fought, Chris," he said after a moment, holding out his hand for Chris to shake, rubbing the back of his neck bashfully with the other hand. "Sorry about your clothes..." Leon was still rather timid after all this, but now head some confidence he never had before. The whole class was stunned into silence, and one of Leon's friends clapped him on the back as a congradulations once he and Chris sat back down. For the rest of the class, Leon looked over at Chris a lot. He was a very intriguing individual... the way Leon kept thinking about him, it almost seemed like he had a crush on him, though Leon didn't swing that way, which made it all the more confusing. Little did he know...

Last edited:
Leon's eyes widened. 'Did I just.... cut his clothes???!' He thought, in utter shock as Chris looked down at his torn clothing. The teacher started clapping, a smile on his face. He knew this would work. Every student in the room gasped, looking to Leon with fear in their eyes at what Chris was going to do to him.

Leon was too shocked by his own display of skill to realize the kind of trouble he was in... until Chris began slashing wildly. He let out an "ah!" of surprise and began madly wind-dashing about, but quickly received a cut to the arm. Seein this, the teacher, a skilled Earth user, put up a thick, tall rock wall in between the students in an instant. "That is quite enough. Well done, both of you." He let the wall recede, leaving Leon to stare at Chris for a moment, still shocked that he was able to injure the boy.

"W-well fought, Chris," he said after a moment, holding out his hand for Chris to shake, rubbing the back of his neck bashfully with the other hand. "Sorry about your clothes..." Leon was still rather timid after all this, but now head some confidence he never had before. The whole class was stunned into silence, and one of Leon's friends clapped him on the back as a congradulations once he and Chris sat back down. For the rest of the class, Leon looked over at Chris a lot. He was a very intriguing individual... the way Leon kept thinking about him, it almost seemd like he had a crush on him, though Leon didn't swing that way, which made it all the more confusing. Little did he know...

Chris realized the sudden earth wall and unsummoned her sword, adjusting her mask and her hair. She looked at Leon, who timidly told her she had fought well. "I did not fight well. I took a hit. Even if to the clothing, i made a mistake. But you fought well." She shrugged and sat down. The girls eyed Chris with evaluating eyes. Had the almighty Chris done that to buff the boys self-esteem? Most people nodded, that had to be it. Chris however smiled a split second. She had enjoyed the fight a lot. Leon was pretty interesting. Not that Chris liked him or something, of course.

Leon's gaze lowered a bit as Chris denied his compliment, before looking back up and smiling genuinely at the boy. "Thank you... you seem to hold yourself a very high standard, I respect that." After sitting down and looking to Chris once more, he swore the masked champion had a smile on his face, and wondered if it was because of thier fight. it was certainly exciting in his book.

Leon noticed the many girls with a crush on Chris looking at him with evaluating eyes, nodding to themselves, and Leon rolled his eyes. He still couldn't fully wrap his head around why so many were head-over-heels for him, but he admitted that he had a certain sort of charm to him that made him very alluring in a mysterious way, more evident the more he interacted with the boy. Shaking off these rather troubling thoughts that made him question his sexuality a little, Leon then paid good attention to the instructor, as he always did, this time swearing he understood a little more after such an eye-opening combat experience. This was the only class he didn't have an A in, and it already looked like that was about to change. He'd have to thank Chris after class.

Soon, the bell rang and the day continued on. The following classes for Ajisai, Mikael, Chris and Leon were all rather standard affairs, Ajisai surprised that a few of the classes were quite similar to the classes he was taking back on earth. It was now lunchtime, and Ajisai asked Mikael if she wanted to sit with him at lunch, them being in the last class together. He felt so out of place here and wanted a familiar face to sit with, not to mention a very cute one.

Leon did the same with Chris, leveraging his offer with "I'm pretty good at keeping girls away," with a self-deprecative chuckle.

Last edited:
Leon's gaze lowered a bit as Chris denied his compliment, before looking back up and smiling genuinely at the boy. "Thank you... you seem to hold yourself a very high standard, I respect that." After sitting down and looking to Chris once more, he swore the masked champion had a smile on his face, and wondered if it was because of thier fight. it was certainly exciting in his book.

Leon noticed the many girls with a crush on Chris looking at him with evaluating eyes, nodding to themselves, and Leon rolled his eyes. He still couldn't fully wrap his head around why so many were head-over-heels for him, but he admitted that he had a certain sort of charm to him that made him very alluring in a mysterious way, more evident the more he interacted with the boy. Shaking off these rather troubling thoughts that made him question his sexuality a little, Leon then paid good attention to the instructor, as he always did, this time swearing he understood a little more after such an eye-opening combat experience. This was the only class he didn't have an A in, and it already looked like that was about to change. He'd have to thank Chris after class.

Soon, the bell rang and the day continued on. The following classes for Ajisai, Mikael, Chris and Leon were all rather standard affairs, Ajisai surprised that a few of the classes were quite similar to the classes he was taking back on earth. It was now lunchtime, and Ajisai asked Mikael if she wanted to sit with him at lunch, them being in the last class together. He felt so out of place here and wanted a familiar face to sit with, not to mention a very cute one.

Leon did the same with Chris, leveraging his offer with "I'm pretty good at keeping girls away," with a self-deprecative chuckle.

Mikael nodded, shrugging. "You are the chosen one, i have to protect you." She smiled and tilted her head. "Its not because of you, okay?" She blushed a bit and grabbed his arm. "This way!", she called and dragged him along to the cafeteria. There, she brought two weird-looking meat-ish dishes, that she put on the table and then sat next to him. "Its harpy meat. Very good. I love the food here.", she said and smiled. She closed her eyes, laid her left middle and index finger on the mark on her right and nodded to herself, then starting to eat.

Chris reacted a bit different, laughing a bit at the last part. "If i was a girl, i´d keep away too. Slicing up my clothing like a perv.", she joked. She patted Leon´s shoulder and nodded her head towards the caferteria. He had put up a good fight and she was intruiged by him now. She went to the cafeteria with him and got herself a plate, which she then searched her standard table with. Chris always sat at the same table and nobody usually dared to sit there. This time however, a new boy and miss perfect, Mikael sat there. Chris tilted her head. "Hey. That´s my table.", she drily commented, which caused Mikael to tilt her head up.

Ajisai blushed as well, rubbing the back of his head. "A-alright, that works out then. O-okay." He wasn't sure how to react, as she seemed to be interested in him but denying it. She seemed like the classical Tsundere, not that he thought about it... he guessed they existed in this world too. Ajisai let himself be dragged along, unable to do much else as she was really strong. He knew just from what he's seen of her so far that he'd really be sorry if he got on her bad side... he shivered just thinking about that. He cocked his head sideways at the odd-looking food, figuring that this world would have its surprises in that department too. When she sat t hem both down, Ajisai sat and began nervously picking at the honestly kind of unappetizing food on his plate. When she said it was harpy meet, he looked horrified and nearly never took a bite until he realized that she was eating it as well. He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the gesture she made with her fingers and her mark. "What's that all about?" Ajisai asked curiously, mimicking the motion so she knew what he was talking about. "I haven't seen that before, are you supposed to do that before you eat?"

Leon's eyes widened at Chris's surprising laugh. He seemed a bit too serious to laugh about anything, but perhaps Leon had been wrong about that. Leon blushed and looked down at Chris' rather embarrassing joke, only to be comforted and raise his head, smiling a bit, at Chris' pat on his shoulder. His touch seemed almost too gentle for a male's, though Leon decided that it was just because of his exceptional finesse. Leon got his own plate and followed Chris to where he wanted to go, eyes widening a bit as he saw he was approaching a table with Mikael and the Chosen One everyone was gossiping about sitting down at it. Leon found himself gulping, a little afraid that there was going to be some sort of heated situation going on. Mikael was rather stubborn from what he knew, and this seemed to be Chris's favorite spot. "We... can all sit here just fine, right? There's plenty of room..." Leon commented, his voice small.

"What he said, I don't see any problem with it," Ajisai added, looking to Mikael and then Chris. "You're that really famous combat student everyone's talking about, right?" Ajisai asked Chris curiously.

Last edited:
Chris looked at the two and breathed out angrily. "Fine.", she hissed through gritted teeth. Then, she sat down, pulling Leon down next to her. Her head shifted towards the chosen one with the way to complicated name for the author to type and nodded. "Guess so. Not even blue over here can beat me." Mikael's already pissed face turned even redder. Chris just shrugged. "Cant bear the truth, missie?"

Ajisai blushed as well, rubbing the back of his head. "A-alright, that works out then. O-okay." He wasn't sure how to react, as she seemed to be interested in him but denying it. She seemed like the classical Tsundere, not that he thought about it... he guessed they existed in this world too. Ajisai let himself be dragged along, unable to do much else as she was really strong. He knew just from what he's seen of her so far that he'd really be sorry if he got on her bad side... he shivered just thinking about that. He cocked his head sideways at the odd-looking food, figuring that this world would have its surprises in that department too. When she sat t hem both down, Ajisai sat and began nervously picking at the honestly kind of unappetizing food on his plate. When she said it was harpy meet, he looked horrified and nearly never took a bite until he realized that she was eating it as well. He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the gesture she made with her fingers and her mark. "What's that all about/" Ajisai asked curiously, mimicking the motion so she knew what he was talking about. "I haven't seen that before, are you supposed to do that before you eat?"

Leon's eyes widened at Chris's surprising laugh. He seemed a bit too serious to laugh about anything, but perhaps Leon had been wrong about that. Leon blushed and looked down at Chris' rather embarrassing joke, only to be comforted and raise his head, smiling a bit, at Chris' pat on his shoulder. His touch seemed almost too gentle for a male's, though Leon decided that it was just because of his exceptional finesse. Leon got his own plate and followed Chris to where he wanted to go, eyes widening a bit as he saw he was approaching a table with Mikael and the Chosen One everyone was gossiping about sitting down at it. Leon found himself gulping, a little afraid that there was going to be some sort of heated situation going on. Mikael was rather stubborn from what he knew, and this seemed to be Chris's favorite spot. "We... can all sit here just fine, right? There's plenty of room..." Leon commented, his voice small.

"What he said, I don't see any problem with it," Ajisai added, looking to Mikael and then Chris. "You're that really famous combat student everyone's talking about, right?" Ajisai asked Chris curiously.

Leon felt that he should feel relieved that he had resolved the situation, but instead he felt a little afraid as the tension grew in the air. These two didn't seem to like each other at all. Why was that? Leon would have to ask Chris soon, it seemed. The boys began to eat awkwardly, both keeping their heads down in the tense atmosphere.

Ajisai looked to Mikael after Chris' cold quip aimed at her, and seeing how angry she was, turned to Chris and looked him dead in the eye, courage seeming to come from nowhere. "Hey, leave her alone! If you're just going to be mean we can leave your table. Just eat." Ajisai then started eating, and Leon stared at him in shock. 'Did he just... talk back to Chris?" He thought, turning his head towards Chris, a little afraid about what he was going to do now.

Leon felt that he should feel relieved that he had resolved the situation, but instead he felt a little afraid as the tension grew in the air. These two didn't seem to like each other at all. Why was that? Leon would have to ask Chris soon, it seemed. The boys began to eat awkwardly, both keeping their heads down in the tense atmosphere.

Ajisai looked to Mikael after Chris' cold quip aimed at her, and seeing how angry she was, turned to Chris and looked him dead in the eye, courage seeming to come from nowhere. "Hey, leave her alone! If you're just going to be mean we can leave your table. Just eat." Ajisai then started eating, and Leon stared at him in shock. 'Did he just... talk back to Chris?" He thought, turning his head towards Chris, a little afraid about what he was going to do now.

Chris was about to open her mouth to say something to Ajisai, when Mikael unnotably shook her head and turned to the boy next to her. "It's fine, calm down, Ajisai. We were just messing with each other, right, Chrissy?", she said, pronouncing the nickname as female as possible. Chris was this time the reddening one, nodding defeatedly. "Yeah. Messing around, like Mickey said." She couldn't help but saying the Nick as male as she could, just to pay Mikael back.

Ajisai looked towards Mikael and his angry gaze visibly softened drastically. Leon observed this, and a thoughtful look came upon his face. 'He has a crush on Mikael,' he mentally observed. It was obvious to the observant white-haired boy, and he swore he sensed mutual attraction from Mikael's body language and such as well but he wasn't certain about that. Both boys still sensed the hostility between the two of them, but sat down and ate. Ajisai scooted closer to Mikael and Leon to Chris, though Leon scooted away a bit again as he became self-conscious about scooting so close to another guy. There was something about Chris that made Leon forget he was a guy. Maybe it was the mask.

"So, I don't think we've met," Ajisai said to Leon, who looked up at the brown-haired boy respectfully from his food. "Name's Ajisai, nice to meetcha." Ajisai held out his hand. Leon blinked a few times confusedly, before registering what was happening and outstretching his hand towards the boy, shaking it rather awkwardly. "Leon, same to you," he said bluntly, before going back to eating. Ajisai took the hint, then decided to just talk to Mikael some more, try to distract her from the hostility she felt towards Chris. "So, do you have a favorite class? What do you like to do outside of school?"

Leon was simply munching on his food whilst glancing over at Chris a little warily every now and then, thinking about what to talk about with him but not sure what for some reason.

Ajisai looked towards Mikael and his angry gaze visibly softened drastically. Leon observed this, and a thoughtful look came upon his face. 'He has a crush on Mikael,' he mentally observed. It was obvious to the observant white-haired boy, and he swore he sensed mutual attraction from Mikael's body language and such as well but he wasn't certain about that. Both boys still sensed the hostility between the two of them, but sat down and ate. Ajisai scooted closer to Mikael and Leon to Chris, though Leon scooted away a bit again as he became self-conscious about scooting so close to another guy. There was something about Chris that made Leon forget he was a guy. Maybe it was the mask.

"So, I don't think we've met," Ajisai said to Leon, who looked up at the brown-haired boy respectfully from his food. "Name's Ajisai, nice to meetcha." Ajisai held out his hand. Leon blinked a few times confusedly, before registering what was happening and outstretching his hand towards the boy, shaking it rather awkwardly. "Leon, same to you," he said bluntly, before going back to eating. Ajisai took the hint, then decided to just talk to Mikael some more, try to distract her from the hostility she felt towards Chris. "So, do you have a favorite class? What do you like to do outside of school?"

Leon was simply munching on his food whilst glancing over at Chris a little warily every now and then, thinking about what to talk about with him but not sure what for some reason.

Chris almost poutingly ate, as Mikael shrugged. "I have a lot of favorite classes, i like all except maths. I have a lot of duties after lessons, so i dont really get to use the Academia´s freetime stuffs. But i enjoy my duties, so its fair. Oh, by the way, did i tell you yet? You are the dormmate of the grumpy maskman over there.", Mikael said and shot a glance over at Chris, that ordered to shut up. And Chris´s head did not move at all. The "boy" seemed defeated, as if he had no right to talk back, but why was the question? What had Mikael done?

"I see..." Ajisai listened closely, happily and attentively listening as Mikael explained. "You're really inspiring Mikael..."

Leon was taken aback by just how much Ajisai was showing his painfully obvious crush on her... the white-haired onlooker cracked a smile, as it was really quite amusing. Also, he felt a little jealous of Ajisai getting all of her attention. She was one of the prettiest girls in school and had perfect grades to boot, he really admired her work ethic among other things about her. Leon wondered if she had more appreciation for studious types than the average girl, but she also seemed like the type of girl too busy working hard to worry about boys at all. Leon found himself sighing.

Ajisai's eyes suddenly widened as Mikael changed the subject, and he turned his head slowly towards Chris, eyes wide. After a few moments of sitting in shock, Ajisai said, "Well then Chris, glad we're rooming together. I'm honored. Wanna go and chek out our room together later?" Ajisai tended to be comfortable socializing with everyrone.

Leon's eyes widened at this. Maybe this was his chance to talk to Mikael a little bit. He wondered if she knew about his grades... as the head of the guard, she had access to a lot of information so he wouldn't doubt it. Is she was into hard-working students like him, this seemed to be his chance. Though Chris had to agree to go with Ajisai firs,t so Leon listened intently for Chris's response to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back