• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legends of Kanor

Ajisai nodded back, raising an eyebrow at Chris's next comment and tilting his head curiously before his eyes widened. "Oh, there was a crowd of girls that rushed past me in the hall earlier... they were after you, weren't they? Quite the popular one, huh?" Though, Chris didn't seem to like his fame much for some reason. Odd. Tons of girls swooning over you sounded great to Ajisai.

Following Chris back,
Ajisai felt chills roll down his spine all of a sudden. He turned and saw that owl, and something about it felt... off. "Chris... something about that bird doesn't seem right... like it's watching us." However, when the stoic and confident Chris said it didn't matter, Ajisai relaxed a little. "O-Okay..."

Back at the school, Ajisai turned to Chris. "If you want, I could help you steer clear of the girls. Walk a bit ahead of you and give you a warning sign to hide maybe, before they see you. I have a good memory for faces so I remember a lot of the girls I saw chasing after you this morning. If we manage to get all the way to our room like that, maybe they won't bother you today." Ajisai smiled. It was clear he liked helping his friends, and he already considered Chris a good friend of his.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Ajisai nodded back, raising an eyebrow at Chris's next comment and tilting his head curiously before his eyes widened. "Oh, there was a crowd of girls that rushed past me in the hall earlier... they were after you, weren't they? Quite the popular one, huh?" Though, Chris didn't seem to like his fame much for some reason. Odd. Tons of girls swooning over you sounded great to Ajisai.

Following Chris back,
Ajisai felt chills roll down his spine all of a sudden. He turned and saw that owl, and something about it felt... off. "Chris... something about that bird doesn't seem right... like it's watching us." However, when the stoic and confident Chris said it didn't matter, Ajisai relaxed a little. "O-Okay..."

Back at the school, Ajisai turned to Chris. "If you want, I could help you steer clear of the girls. Walk a bit ahead of you and give you a warning sign to hide maybe, before they see you. I have a good memory for faces so I remember a lot of the girls I saw chasing after you this morning. If we manage to get all the way to our room like that, maybe they won't bother you today." Ajisai smiled. It was clear he liked helping his friends, and he already considered Chris a good friend of his.

Chris shrugged at the offer. "They usually don't chase me when I'm in the room or the training grounds. For the rest they probably would rip me into pieces, as that would mean they all get a piece each. I don't understand those girls. First off, I don't get how they can get that crazy over crushing on someone. And second, why me out of all guys. I'm neither very clever, nor very social."

She followed Ajisai but soon the crowd spotted them and they came running towards them. "The most terrifying thing ever to be seen...", Chris muttered as females filled the horizon, like an army of estrogen. Soon they came running towards the two with fangirling squeaks, that could have been warcries as well. Chris summoned her weapon as the girls approached. Before they reached them, a thunder struck down, like a cone before Chris and Ajisai, making the girls dogde to the site. "Now! Run!", Chris shouted, as she began running through the way she had created. It wouldn't be long until the girls were recovered and after them again.

Ajisai listened to Chris's rant as they walked and shrugged back at him. "I don't know, but if I had to guess it's your skills, your looks, maybe your "cool" attitude... either way, the offer still stands."

When they got to the school, only then did Ajisai realize just how bad so many girls had it for Chris.His eyes widened in terror seeeing the army of female rushing after them, who might as well have cartoonish hearts for irses, thier facial expressions full of glee as they squealed Chris's name. Some of them even had drool hanging out of thier mouths. "This is straight out of an anime...' Ajisai muttered, floored at the ridiculousness of all this.

Chris seemed to have dealt with this many times before quite well, which made sense, because otherwise he'd probably have beeen torn to pieces by now. When the lightning struck, Ajisai bolted after Chris, lagging behind a litte, before he looked back and saw that the girls were almost upon him and were about to trample him to get to Chris, making Ajisai run faster.

Somehow, the pair kept this up until they got to thier dorm, and the moment both boys were inside, Ajisai closed the door. A few of the girls had barged into the boys dorm, but staff seemed to be standing by to pull them away from Chris's door. Clearly, this happened oftern. "I can see how popularity might not be all it's cracked up to be," Ajisai said, panting from exertion as he laid down on his bed. "What do you want to do after we rest for a bit? If we're going anywhere we're gonna need to stamina to run from those girls again."

Ajisai listened to Chris's rant as they walked and shrugged back at him. "I don't know, but if I had to guess it's your skills, your looks, maybe your "cool" attitude... either way, the offer still stands."

When they got to the school, only then did Ajisai realize just how bad so many girls had it for Chris.His eyes widened in terror seeeing the army of female rushing after them, who might as well have cartoonish hearts for irses, thier facial expressions full of glee as they squealed Chris's name. Some of them even had drool hanging out of thier mouths. "This is straight out of an anime...' Ajisai muttered, floored at the ridiculousness of all this.

Chris seemed to have dealt with this many times before quite well, which made sense, because otherwise he'd probably have beeen torn to pieces by now. When the lightning struck, Ajisai bolted after Chris, lagging behind a litte, before he looked back and saw that the girls were almost upon him and were about to trample him to get to Chris, making Ajisai run faster.

Somehow, the pair kept this up until they got to thier dorm, and the moment both boys were inside, Ajisai closed the door. A few of the girls had barged into the boys dorm, but staff seemed to be standing by to pull them away from Chris's door. Clearly, this happened oftern. "I can see how popularity might not be all it's cracked up to be," Ajisai said, panting from exertion as he laid down on his bed. "What do you want to do after we rest for a bit? If we're going anywhere we're gonna need to stamina to run from those girls again."

Chris panted as they reached the room, brushing away a bit of her sweaty gair out of her face. "Uh, I dont want to go outside at all. I'll take a shower.", she said and went to her wardrobe, picking up new clothing, careful to wrap anything convincing into her towel. "Don't enter the bathroom till I get out, no weird homoerotic moments allowed in this dorm. Or I'll have you get kicked out like the girls.", she said and went into the bathroom.

Meanwhile, there was slight movement in the forest. Small moves here and there up in the trees. Small black shadows snuck through the tree's tops, every now and then, a croak could be heard.

Then, one whistle went through the forest, unheard at the school, a command as thousands of owls, black in color, rose from the forest. They flew over the school, the sky turning black from the army of owls. Then, the first shot down towards the courtyard. The school guard was immediately informed, Mikael being one of the first to gather in the courtyard looking suspiciously at the owls.

Then, everything went quick. The owls seemed to grow. First, they grew only in size. But then they changed shape. They started to look like hypogryphs. Their screams were heard everywhere.

Suddenly, one crashed through the wall of Ajisai's dorm. The gigantic animal monster was completely black, except for the red eyes. It slowly approached Ajisai. But suddenly, from the side, a lightning struck the animal to the head, making it drop dead. The projectile had penetrated the monsters head from one side to the other.

"God fucking dammit! Cant I even take a shower today?!", Chris shouted. She was clothed as usually, but her face and hair was wet. She had obviously jumped out of the shower the moment the wall collapsed in the main room. "What the heck is even happening? Let's head out and find out, come on, hero boy!"

Ajisai blushed a bright red at Chris's comment, rubbging the back of his head. "What makes ou think I'd go in there anyway?" He asked incredulously, sitting down and relaxing for a bit while Chris was showering.

All of a sudden, a rather loud croak was heard, a noise that for some reason sent a freezing chill down Ajisai's spine. What he heard next caused his heart to skip a beat as he rushed to the window, looking out among the apporaching dark cloud of birds in great fear and awe. "What the hell.." he breathed. "Ready yourself, child," Limar's voice boomed within him. "A fight is coming."

At that very moment, a large, deformed creature burst through his wall, and Ajisai backed up against the opposite wall, his heartbeat quickening as he shook in fear. 'How am I supposed to fight that?' He thought in panic. Thankfully, Chris came to the rescue before the beast could harm Ajisai, the chosen one looking at the masked boy in awe as he felled the beast in one fell swwop, making it look easy.. Did he even wear his mask in the shower? There was no time to think about that, though. Ajisai nodded and followed her outside quickly.

He gazed at the scene all around him in absolute awe and fear, then Limar's voice spoke up once more. "Take up your weapon, child. The best way to learn is real experience." Ajisai then began to summon his hammer, doing it as quickly as he coudl in this situation. After a few moments, he had a crude-looking hammer like before. "Follow the masked one's lead<" Limar instructed, and he nodded, looking to Chris and waiting for him to move against the enemy.

In the midst of the chaos, Leon was running from the hippogriffs and came across Mikael, fighting them. He stopped for a second and realized, he was being a coward. He summoned his daggers and let out a deep breath, before apporaching Mikael. "Mikael... I'll fight with you. Don't worry about me, I'll follow your lead." He didn't care tjhat he wasn't one of the guards, he just wanted to fight this menace.

Ajisai blushed a bright red at Chris's comment, rubbging the back of his head. "What makes ou think I'd go in there anyway?" He asked incredulously, sitting down and relaxing for a bit while Chris was showering.

All of a sudden, a rather loud croak was heard, a noise that for some reason sent a freezing chill down Ajisai's spine. What he heard next caused his heart to skip a beat as he rushed to the window, looking out among the apporaching dark cloud of birds in great fear and awe. "What the hell.." he breathed. "Ready yourself, child," Limar's voice boomed within him. "A fight is coming."

At that very moment, a large, deformed creature burst through his wall, and Ajisai backed up against the opposite wall, his heartbeat quickening as he shook in fear. 'How am I supposed to fight that?' He thought in panic. Thankfully, Chris came to the rescue before the beast could harm Ajisai, the chosen one looking at the masked boy in awe as he felled the beast in one fell swwop, making it look easy.. Did he even wear his mask in the shower? There was no time to think about that, though. Ajisai nodded and followed her outside quickly.

He gazed at the scene all around him in absolute awe and fear, then Limar's voice spoke up once more. "Take up your weapon, child. The best way to learn is real experience." Ajisai then began to summon his hammer, doing it as quickly as he coudl in this situation. After a few moments, he had a crude-looking hammer like before. "Follow the masked one's lead<" Limar instructed, and he nodded, looking to Chris and waiting for him to move against the enemy.

In the midst of the chaos, Leon was running from the hippogriffs and came across Mikael, fighting them. He stopped for a second and realized, he was being a coward. He summoned his daggers and let out a deep breath, before apporaching Mikael. "Mikael... I'll fight with you. Don't worry about me, I'll follow your lead." He didn't care tjhat he wasn't one of the guards, he just wanted to fight this menace.

Chris simply jumped out of the whole the hypgriph had made. She landed gracefully, looking to her left and right. "Those are made out of shadow...", she muttered.

Chris ran up to the next hypogriph and stabbed it, but there seemed to be unendingly many. "This doesn't work at all. We'll have to find the source. The weilder of Yakahm, the shadow spirit. It has begun, Ajisai." Chris ran past the enemies and allies, the fight looked bad for the guard, none of them were prepared or good enough for this. Even Mikael struggled against the big enemies.

Chris managed to get to the woods, where the owls came from, seeing one spot where the whole storm seemed to emit from and a red dot was in it's middle. "Kuuu~" It echoed all through the woods as a person stepped out of it, a girl, wearing a mask over half her face. "So you finally made it, chosen one..." the girl was speaking in a sing-song tone, totally overjoyed and unfitting for the situation. "And you even brought a friend...", she said and looked at Chris. "We wont need him." A beam of shadow shot towards Chris, enveloping her. But when it faded, Chris seemed unfazed. "What? Why are you not dead?", the unknown girl said. "Doesn't matter. The chosen one is mine..." the girl drew a sword and beasts of shadow formed behind her. "Get the chosen one... kill the other one."

Ajisai's eyes widened when Chris told him that the beasts were made of Shadow. "So... is this a Shadow Spirit's work?" He said, asking the air more than Chris. In a panic, Ajisai swung his hammer at a hippogriff that swooped towards him and managed to catch the giant creature off balance and send it careening into the ground next to him, Ajisai giving it another frantic swing, then the beast stopped moving. "Wow... I got one..." Ajisai said, a bit amazed at himself.

Chris defeated another just as swiftly as he downed his first, but his words hit home with Ajisai. The pair, and all the others combined, didn't seem to be so much as making a dent in the horde. Further, Chris was convinced that this was the work of the Shadow Spirit, as Ajisai had feared. He seemed to know an awful lot about this chosen one stuff, more than Mikael had when she found Ajisai... but then again, Chris did have that book. Chris was clearly far more than he tried to make himself seem, but that would be a topic for a moment when the pair were not being accosted. Ajisai followed Chris as fast as he could, smashing Hippogriffs aside left and right. The more he struck, the more he felt like he remembered the proper technique as if he had found thousands of times before, just very long ago. In addition, with each hippogriff he slew, the hammer in his hands lost one of its many small imperfections, unbeknownst to its wielder.

Panting heavily, Ajisai finally caught up with Chris and stared hard at the masked girl before the pair. She addressed him, and he froze, glaring at her adnsaying nothing, letting Chris do the talking until the girl gave her final orders to her minions. "He's my friend. You won't hurt him." Ajisai's eyes began to glow a steady green, and Limar's voice within his head echoed "It is time. Call on me." ""Limar, spirit of earth, I beckon you!" Moments later, a mass rose from the groud, seeming to phase trhough it like a spirit. A black panter with peircing green eyes, vines and moss growing around him.

"Prepare yourself, chosen one," Limar said. Without even thinking about it, Ajisai's skin began to turn grey, clearly hard as rock from a glance. Ajisai leapt at the first Shadow Beast to attack, swinging with all his might and sending it into the dirt with massive force, killing it instantly. Like this, he continued relentlessy attacking creatures and trying to clear a path to thier master.

Last edited:
Ajisai's eyes widened when Chris told him that the beasts were made of Shadow. "So... is this a Shadow Spirit's work?" He said, asking the air more than Chris. In a panic, Ajisai swung his hammer at a hippogriff that swooped towards him and managed to catch the giant creature off balance and send it careening into the ground next to him, Ajisai giving it another frantic swing, then the beast stopped moving. "Wow... I got one..." Ajisai said, a bit amazed at himself.

Chris defeated another just as swiftly as he down his first, but his words hit home with Ajisai. The pair, and all the others combined, didn't seem to be so much as making a dent in the horde. Further, Chris was convinced that this was the work of the Shadow Spirit, as Ajisai had feared. He seemed to know an awful lot about this chosen one stuff, mroe than Mikael had when she found him... but then again, he did have that book. Chris was clearly far more than he tried to make himself seem, but that would be a topic for a moment when the pair were not being accosted. Ajisai followed Chris as fast as he could, smashing Hippogriffs aside left and right. The more he struck, the more he felt like he remembered the proper technique as if he had found thousands of times before, just very long ago. In addition, with each hippogriff he slew, the hammer in his hands lost one of its many small imperfections, unbeknownst to its wielder.

Panting heavily, Ajisai finally caught up with Chris and stared hard at the masked girl before the pair. She addressed him, and he froze, glaring at her adnsaying nothing, letting Chris do the talking until the girl gave her final orders to her minions. "He's my friend. You won't hurt him." Ajisai's eyes began to glow a steady green, and Limar's voice within his head echoed "It is time. Call on me." ""Limar, spirit of earth, I beckon you!" Moments later, a mass rose from the groud, seeming to phase trhough it like a spirit. A black panter with peircing green eyes, vines and moss growing around him.

"Prepare yourself, chosen one," Limar said. Without even thinking about it, Ajisai's skin began to turn grey, clearly hard as rock from a glance. Ajisai leapt at the first Shadow Beast to attack, swinging with all his might and sending it into the dirt with massive force, killing it instantly. Like this, he continued relentlessy attacking creatures and trying to clear a path to thier master.

The masked girl laughed manically at the vision of Ajisai approaching her, he was coming closer and closer. "Kuuu~" Chris ran up to help Ajisai, but tendrils of darkness rose from the ground and restraint her. Then, slowly, a cage of shadow seemed to form around her. Chris was struggling and trying to break free, but she seemed unable.

The masked girl waited until Ajisai approached her and then laughed again. "Kuuu~ Hello my cute chosen one... I waited for you a long time you know...", she started and spread her arms. "But it´s good now, that you are with me." She smiled manically, the red dot shining brighter underneath the mask. "Look, Ajisai, that´s what they call you, no? Well, you must know, i am Phantomia, weilder of Yakahm, the shadow mark. My chef, boss, master, all that together, whatever. Him and, well his boss, the big boss, Ukarsh´s weilder and, well, Ukarsh himself, we all were totally hyped when we like... heard you arrived. At first, Ukarsh told us we had to destroy you... But... my boss had another idea."

The girl with the mask came a step closer. "Kuuu~ Look... we could fight each other... you can wait for that weird princess to show up, which isn´t gonna happen, lets be honest, oooor... You could join us and at the side of Ukarsh rule the new world we create..." Phantomia back of again and blew Ajisai a kiss. "now... you can chase me... but... who is going to help your poor friend... He is going to get killed by the beasts, he cant move at all..." She waved towards Chris. "We will see again... come to the mountains after you thought about my offer... the door that only fate can open... Kuuu~" With that, she started slowly walking backwards, until she disappeared behind a tree. What would Ajisai do now...

Ajisai was single-mindedly smashing through the ranks of shadow beasts to get to the masked girl, only realizing a good few moments later that Chris had been trapped. He looked back towards his new friend and mentor with sympathy, about to backtrack and try to smash open the cage before the girl spoke to him. It was clear that she was sick and twisted from the first syllable she spoke, her voice smooth, sultry, and calm with a hint of bloodthirsty, and the smile upon her face was sickening in its predatory nature. Ajisai glared at her, backing up a bit. "I am not with you, nor will I ever be," he responded to her first words. He listened closely to all else she had to say out of utter desire not to fight such a strong being yet, he knew he couldn't possibly be ready yet.

Her words were... slightly enticing, and she was so alluring... but something within Ajisai felt that trusting her would be a very bad mistake. He already trusted Chris, and something about him drew Ajisai in.... it almost felt like thier destinies were entwined. When she told him to come to the mountains, he nodded. "I'll be there." He had already made his decision: fighting her just seemed right, Phantomia was clearly pure evil. He didn't say another word to Phantomia, simply glaring at her, but the moment she faded away, he turned around and rushed at the beasts surrounding Chris's cage. Limar still at his side, Ajisai raged and yelled as he smashed beast after beast, surprised at his own tenacity. Then, he turned to face Chris's cage. "Stand back." Ajisai took a deep breath, and threw as hard a swing as he could at the bars, hopefully smashing them open. He exhausted himself in the process, falling to his knees and panting heavily, covered in sweat.

Last edited:
Ajisai was single-mindedly smashing through the ranks of shadow beasts to get to the masked girl, only realizing a good few moments later that Chris had been trapped. He looked back towards his new friend and mentor with sympathy, about to backtrack and try to smash open the cage before the girl spoke to him. It was clear that she was sick and twisted from the first syllable she spoke, her voice smooth, sultry, and calm with a hint of bloodthirsty, and the smile upon her face was sickening in its predatory nature. Ajisai glared at her, backing up a bit. "I am not with you, nor will I ever be," he responded to her first words. He listened closely to all else she had to say out of utter desire not to fight such a strong being yet, he knew he couldn't possibly be ready yet.

Her words were... slightly enticing, and she was so alluring... but something within Ajisai felt that trusting her would be a very bad mistake. He already trusted Chris, and something about him drew Ajisai in.... it almost felt like thier destinies were entwined. When she told him to come to the mountains, he nodded. "I'll be there." He had already made his decision: fighting her just seemed right, Phantomia was clearly pure evil. He didn't say another word to Phanomia, simply glaring at her, but the moment she faded away, he turned around and rushed at the beasts surrounding Chris's cage. Limar still at his side, Ajisai raged and yelled as he smashed beast after beat, surprised at his own tenacity. then, he turned to face Chris's cage. "Stand back." Ajisai took a deep breath, and threw as hard a swing as he could at the bars, hopefully smashing them open. He exhausted himself in the process, falling to his knees and panting heavily, covered in sweat.

Chris smiled as she got freed by Ajisai. She had not gotten any notice of the things Phantomia had said, or at least so she acted. "What did she say? Dont let her get away... I will go back and help the others, you go after her! Don´t worry. You and Limar are totally able to defeat her. And who knows, maybe the princess shows up, if you need help." Chris laid her hand on Ajisais shoulder and nodded. "You can do it."

Ajisai smiled back, stepping away from the cage and lifting his hammer over one shoulder. It felt so natural to wield, it was astounding. And with that mighty swing which broke Chris's cage, the hammer's handle now had significantly less cracks and such on it, although the end with the power behind it still looked broken, gnarly and jagged.

When Chris asked what Phantomia had said, Ajisai's smile disappeared and his eyes grew a dark look in them. "She told me to meet her in the mountains, at the 'Door only fate can open'... I'm assuming it'll be obvious when I see it. She also... offered that I join her, which is preposterous and nothing I'd ever do." Ajisai's eyes widened when Chris told him to go after her, the boy freezing in place as his eyes showed great fear. "But... she summoned all those creatures..." Chris's final, encouraging words coupled with his gentle touch to Ajisai's shoulder managed to steel the chosen one's heart, however. Ajisai took a deep breath and said. "You're right. Wish me luck, Chris.And thanks for the training earlier... I really needed it." Ajisai clapped Chris's shoulder in a brotherly gesture, not knowing that the girl truly underneath that mask may find such a gesture odd, smiling at his friend and mentor before turning away and beginning to run with hall his might towards where Phantomia had gone.

Limar bounded beside him and said, "on my back, chosen one. You need to conserve your energy." With a well-timed leap, all of Ajisai's experience in sports back on earth coming in handy, he jumped on Limar's back and found himself lightly hugging the large cat's neck as he bounded through the landscape, the mountains looming ever closer. He kept a lookout for Phatomia the whole way there, his hands tightly gripping his hammer and readying it to swing at her. It was a shame he had to defeat her, she was very beautiful... but he could tell she was very ugly on the inside, full of pure evil.

Ajisai smiled back, stepping away from the cage and lifting his hammer over one shoulder. It felt so natural to wield, it was astounding. And with that mighty swing which broke Chris's cage, the hammer's handle now had significantly less cracks and such on it, although the end with the power behind it still looked broken, gnarly and jagged.

When Chris asked what Phantomia had said, Ajisai's smile disappeared and his eyes grew a dark look in them. "She told me to meet her in the mountains, at the 'Door only fate can open'... I'm assuming it'll be obvious when I see it. She also... offered that I join her, which is preposterous and nothing I'd ever do." Ajisai's eyes widened when Chris told him to go after her, the boy freezing in place as his eyes showed great fear. "But... she summoned all those creatures..." Chris's final, encouraging words coupled with his gentle touch to Ajisai's shoulder managed to steel the chosen one's heart, however. Ajisai took a deep breath and said. "You're right. Wish me luck, Chris.And thanks for the training earlier... I really needed it." Ajisai clapped Chris's shoulder in a brotherly gesture, not knowing that the girl truly underneath that mask may find such a gesture odd, smiling at his friend and mentor before turning away and beginning to run with hall his might towards where Phantomia had gone.

Limar bounded beside him and said, "on my back, chosen one. You need to conserve your energy." With a well-timed leap, all of Ajisai's experience in sports back on earth coming in handy, he jumped on Limar's back and found himself lightly hugging the large cat's neck as he bounded through the landscape, the mountains looming ever closer. He kept a lookout for Phatomia the whole way there, his hands tightly gripping his hammer and readying it to swing at her. It was a shame he had to defeat her, she was very beautiful... but he could tell she was very ugly on the inside, full of pure evil.

He could not find Phantomia on the way to the hills. But when he reached them, there was pure blank stone. Except for one part, where weird lines were carved in.

When Ajisai neared it, the lines started to grow and started to form a weird glyph. Then, the stone shattered and let him enter a large cave. The cave was decorated with columns and signs, as well as statues of various warriors. It looked like a temple, very beautiful, maybe even a cathedral. In the back, front to a statue of someone who was looking a lot like Ajisai, stood Phantomia. "Kuuu~ He´s such a cutie... i hope he joins us...", she muttered very audibly through the cathedral. Then, she turned around and got startled a bit. "Kuuu~ Ajisai-kun... you did not hear that, did you?", she asked a bit embarrassed. She saw the look of determination in his eyes, she sighed sadly. "You are not going to join us, i can see it Ajisai-kun. Well... that means we will fight. She raised her sword, but before she attacked, Ajisai could see a black flash to his right. A large skull flew towards him.

"Kuuu~ I forgot to say, father came to help me... Have a nice death, Ajisai-kun!" A man had shot a skull-projectile towards Ajisai, but the boy found himself unable to move. A shadow-hand had grabbed his feet. Death seemed certain. Until, another flash appeared. THis time, white as light itself. When Ajisai´s vision returned, he could see a girl standing to his right, weilding a sword of pure light. She had blonde hair and blue armor. But he could not see her face, she wore a big mask. Ajisai could recognize the boots from the pictures that had been torn out. "Take on Phantomia, i care for Mortus.", she said and charged forward at the man, without even giving him time to react.

Dark_6b6198_5476043.jpg
1374ed87b4a5c4c793ba607152a8c23e.jpg

Ajisai cautiously approached the rock face with strange carvings, and froze as it opened the way for him. Even the world itself was acknowledging him, it seemed, which was very strange to him indeed. He was used to being looked over by everyone, just an average Joe with absolutely nothing remarkable to his name.

Taking a deep breath, Ajisai stepped shakily deeper into the cave, hammer at the ready, and breaths unven, quickening ever so slightly. He hear a voice from inside the cave. Straining to hear, he barely made out Phantomia's words, making him blush deeply. She thinks he's cute... if there ever was a reason to reconsider, his teenage hormones told him, that was it. However he felt something glaring at him and turned to see Limar's golden green eyes boring straight into his soul. "I can hear your thoughts, chosen one. Push them aside, stay on the path you have chosen from your heart."| Ajisai had a feeling that if he had chosen to go with Phantomia to begin with, strangely enough Limar would allow him to. It seemed that the spirit really did just want Ajisai to follow his heart.

At Phantomia's startled response, Ajisai rubbed the back of his neck bashfully. "U-um, I actually did..." he confessed. Limar clear his throat, and Ajisai snapped out of his flusteredness and remembered that he didn't like her. He liked her cuteness, a lot (damn hormones), but he didn't like anything else about her.

Ajisai raised his hammer in front of him, preparing to strike at her once she had gotten down to business and poised for a fight, but then something flew at him out of the darkness. He gasped and backstepped, or tried to, but realized he could not move. His eyes shot wide upon in fear and tears began to well in them at Phantomia's goading words. Was this where he died? So soon in his journey?

Then, a flash of white light blinded him. With it, he confusingly felt the binding spell being lifted. Ajisai shielded his eyes with his hammer and tried desperately to see what was going on, before he finally caught a glimpse of blue clothing. "Chr-" he started to say in shock, only to then begin to see the woman's blonde hair that very moment, and the clearly feminine figure beneath her armor. Those boots... so this was the princess! Hope began to fill Ajisai's entire being.

He didn't have time to process what was going on, and barely understood what she said. All he knew was, he needed to focus. The time to process all this would come later. Ajisai took a deep breath, steadying his shaking body, pumped full of adrenaline. Then, he charged at Phantomia with a battlecry that he would never expect to tear from his own throat. The presence of who must be the princess he'd been told to wait for awakened a warrior spirit in him he had no idea that he had. He raised his hammer high above his head, and brought it down with great force once he seemd to be in range of Phantomia.

Last edited:
Ajisai cautiously approached the rock face with strange carvings, and froze as it opened the way for him. Even the world itself was acknowledging him, it seemed, which was very strange to him indeed. He was used to being looked over by everyone, just an average Joe with absolutely nothing remarkable to his name.

Taking a deep breath, Ajisai stepped shakily deeper into the cave, hammer at the ready, and breaths unven, quickening ever so slightly. He hear a voice from inside the cave. Straining to hear, he barely made out Phantomia's words, making him blush deeply. She thinks he's cute... if there ever was a reason to reconsider, his teenage hormones told him, that was it. However he felt something glaring at him and turned to see Limar's golden green eyes boring straight into his soul. "I can hear your thoughts, chosen one. Push them aside, stay on the path you have chosen from your heart."| Ajisai had a feeling that if he had chosen to go with Phantomia to begin with, strangely enough Limar would allow him to. It seemed that the spirit really did just want Ajisai to follow his heart.

At Phantomia's startled response, Ajisai rubbed the back of his neck bashfully. "U-um, I actually did..." he confessed. Limar clear his throat, and Ajisai snapped out of his flusteredness and remembered that he didn't like her. He liked her cuteness, a lot (damn hormones), but he didn't like anything else about her.

Ajisai raised his hammer in front of him, preparing to strike at her once she had gotten down to business and poised for a fight, but then something flew at him out of the darkness. He gasped and backstepped, or tried to, but realized he could not move. His eyes shot wide upon in fear and tears began to well in them at Phantomia's goading words. Was this where he died? So soon in his journey?

Then, a flash of white light blinded him. With it, he confusingly felt the binding spell being lifted. Ajisai shielded his eyes with his hammer and tried desperately to see what was going on, before he finally caught a glimpse of blue clothing. "Chr-" he started to say in shock, only to then begin to see the woman's blonde hair that very moment, and the clearly feminine figure beneath her armor. Those boots.... .so this was the princess! Hope began to fill Ajisai's entire being.

He didn't have time to process what was going on, and barely understood what she said. All he knew was, he needed to focus. The time to process all this would come later. Ajisai to take a deep breath, steadying his shaking body, pumped full of adrenaline. Then, he charged at phantomia with a battlecry that he would never expect to tear from his won throat. The presence of who must be the princess he'd been told to wait for awakened a warrior spirit in him he had no idea that he had. He raise him hammer high above his head, adn brought it down with great force once he seemdot be in range of Phantomia.

Phantomia watched the flash and the girl appear. The Princess. Phantomia cursed under her breath as she knew, this was going to be harder than she thought. Why couldn't he just join them? Why make it hard for everyone?

When the boy charged at her, Phantomia knew he would never be on their side. She sadly understood she would have to kill him. When he struck at her, she simply took a step back. "You are untrained.", she said and aimed a quick slash at his side. She did not even care if she hit.

While Phantomia and Ajisai were doing their rather slow paced battle, the princess and the man she had called Mortus were in a way faster one. The sword of metal clashing against metal, the screeching of skulls and death-magic, the almost choral sound of the light magic. Mortus and the princess were in a deadly dance, one unable to harm the other, but unable to stop without getting harmed as well.

Ajisai was single-mindedly focused on fighting Phantomia as best as he could. His face scrunched up in frustration as Phantomia easily sidestepped his strike. He just barely was able to dodge just far enough so that her strike only grazed his shirt. He stayed still for a second, calculating what to do, before sweeping the hammer as quickly as he could at Phantomia's feet, trying to trip her.

Ajisai was single-mindedly focused on fighting Phantomia as best as he could. His face scrunched up in frustration as Phantomia easily sidestepped his strike. He just barely was able to dodge just far enough so that her strike only grazed his shirt. He stayed still for a second, calculating what to do, before sweeping the hammer as quickly as he could at Phantomia's feet, trying to trip her.

Phantomia hopped up and landed on the hammer, her sword fastly swinging towards Ajisai's hands attempting to cut them off. She stood on the Hammer and smiled down at Ajisai. "Kuuu~"

Ajisai panicked and reflexively swtiched his grip on the hammer so that she barely missed his hands, his heart beating a mile a minute. He thenv swung the hammer out from under her with all his might then went for another swing. He doubted he could keep ths up for very long, she was fast, and actually trained to boot. But, somehow, he was holding his own so far.

Ajisai panicked and reflexively swtiched his grip on the hammer so that she barely missed his hands, his heart beating a mile a minute. He thenv swung the hammer out from under her with all his might then went for another swing. He doubted he could keep ths up for very long, she was fast, and actually trained to boot. But, somehow, he was holding his own so far.

The fight continued on for a little more, until it happened. A slight mistake by Ajisai made Phantomia able to start the strike that would end him. But in midway, the strike got stopped. The princess had quickly hopped over and saved Ajisai. Mortus used the opportunity and let free a shock wave that send all three to the ground. Then, he started to vanish. "Father!", Phantomia called out, she sounded shocked. "Sacrifices must be made...", the man muttered and disappeared. The shadowweilders face got sad, depressed. She was forsaken and left to die. The sword slipped out of her hand and she did not even try to stand up. "Kuuu...", she said, but it didn't sound like her usual.

Ajisai's heart skipped a beat as he saw Phantomia's blade coming straight for his heart, his life flashing before his eyes as he froze and closed his eyes, waiting for the end. But he heard a 'clank' from the direction the death blow should've come from. He opened his eyes and saw that the Princess had parried the strike rather deftly.

The next events happened so fast that Ajisai didn't grasp them fully. All he know was, Phantomia had been betrayed by her own father, and was no no longer existing. Ajisai let the breath he was holding come out, then looked to the Princes.. "You... you're the princess, aren't you? So it's time... if you were not there I... thank you..."

He trailed off, shakily stood up, then found himself looking down at Phantomia with a mixed afriad and pitying expression. "So... does this mean you won't try to kill me anymore? Do.. do you know what he might be planning?" He spoke in a soft tone, clearly, and possibly foolishly, letting his guard down in order to try and gently glean vital information out of her. He held his family at the ready just in case more trouble came.

Ajisai's heart skipped a beat as he saw Phantomia's blade coming straight for his heart, his life flashing before his eyes as he froze and closed his eyes, waiting for the end. But he heard a 'clank' from the direction the death blow should've come from. He opened his eyes and saw that the Princess had parried the strike rather deftly.

The next events happened so fast that Ajisai didn't grasp them fully. All he know was, Phantomia had been betrayed by her own father, and was no no longer existing. Ajisai let the breath he was holding come out, then looked to the Princes.. "You... you're the princess, aren't you? So it's time... if you were not there I... thank you..."

He trailed off, shakily stood up, then found himself looking down at Phantomia with a mixed afriad and pitying expression. "So... does this mean you won't try to kill me anymore? Do.. do you know what he might be planning?" He spoke in a soft tone, clearly, and possibly foolishly, letting his guard down in order to try and gently glean vital information out of her. He held his family at the ready just in case more trouble came.

The princess looked at Ajisai, at least the mask made it seem that way. "I am. I may not reveal my identity yet, but know, I will be there when you need me." The princess looked at Phantomia. "She is broken. She did what she did for her father. Trusted him. She lost everything." Saying that, the princess slowly stepped to the exit. She did not react to any other communication, but when she had left, a small hornet of light was flying through the room.

Phantomia did not appear capable of processing the questions. Her hand found her mask and forcefully ripped it off her cute face throwing it to the empty spot where her father had been moments ago. "I HATE YOU!", she shouted. She saw Ajisai's leg next to her, hugged it, curled up to a ball and started to bitterly cry.

Ajisai nodded in understanding of the Princess's words. When he saw that she was leaving, he looked towards her, a fearful look in his eyes due to being left alone after nearly dying in the last fight. But, he believed her when she said she'd be there when he needed her. "Take care, Princess," he said to her softly as she left, looking down sadly towards Phantomia as the Princess's enlightening words about her began to sink into the chosen one.

Ajisai took a deep breath as he thought about what he could possibly say to Phantomia, flinching when he saw her throw down her mask and begin to break down emotionally. they were enemies moments ago, but something told Ajisai she had lost all will to fight him, as that will had come from the man who betrayed her. When Phantomia latched onto his leg, Ajisai looked down at her sympathetically before putting his hammer to the side, handle in reach just in case, and carefully bending down, putting a comforting arm around her. "I'm sorry, Phantomia... know that I do not wish to fight you anymore." He said n more, as it was clear that words would nto help her at the moment. Ajisai simply stayed there for her, as that seemed to be all he could do. If there was one thing Ajisai felt was sa calling of his, it was helping tohers through emotional trauma. He'd always felt drawn towards the idea of it, and now he had a chance to lift someone up from the depths of despair. Despite the fact that Phantomia had tried to kill him earlier, he was certainly going to try.

Ajisai nodded in understanding of the Princess's words. When he saw that she was leaving, he looked towards her, a fearful look in his eyes due to being left alone after nearly dying in the last fight. But, he believed her when she said she'd be there when he needed her. "Take care, Princess," he said to her softly as she left, looking down sadly towards Phantomia as the Princess's enlightening words about her began to sink into the chosen one.

Ajisai took a deep breath as he thought about what he could possibly say to Phantomia, flinching when he saw her throw down her mask and begin to break down emotionally. they were enemies moments ago, but something told Ajisai she had lost all will to fight him, as that will had come from the man who betrayed her. When Phantomia latched onto his leg, Ajisai looked down at her sympathetically before putting his hammer to the side, handle in reach just in case, and carefully bending down, putting a comforting arm around her. "I'm sorry, Phantomia... know that I do not wish to fight you anymore." He said n more, as it was clear that words would nto help her at the moment. Ajisai simply stayed there for her, as that seemed to be all he could do. If there was one thing Ajisai felt was sa calling of his, it was helping tohers through emotional trauma. He'd always felt drawn towards the idea of it, and now he had a chance to lift someone up from the depths of despair. Despite the fact that Phantomia had tried to kill him earlier, he was certainly going to try.

Phantomia sat up and hugged Ajisai. "I hate him... you aren't the enemy... it's him and the others above him. Ajisai-kun...", she cried into his chest. "Forgive me please..."

Ajisai's eyes widened and he gasped in surprise as Phantomia suddenly hugged him. He listened to her words, eyes wide, as he wrapped an arm around her for comfort. It was strange, Ajisai had had a feeling about Phantomia, that they could have been friends if circumstances were different... and now, they were. "I forgive you, Phantomia. I see now that your actions were not your own. He was manipulating you, only to throw you away like a soiled cloth. Someone like that... needs to be put in their place. I promise, for you and everyone else he's caused to suffer, that he will pay." He held Phantomia close, staying still and allowing her to let out all of her pent-up emotion, rubbing her back gently. He stayed like that for as long as she needed to calm down a little.

Ajisai's eyes widened and he gasped in surprise as Phantomia suddenly hugged him. He listened to her words, eyes wide, as he wrapped an arm around her for comfort. It was strange, Ajisai had had a feeling about Phantomia, that they could have been friends if circumstances were different... and now, they were. "I forgive you, Phantomia. I see now that your actions were not your own. He was manipulating you, only to throw you away like a soiled cloth. Someone like that... needs to be put in their place. I promise, for you and everyone else he's caused to suffer, that he will pay." He held Phantomia close, staying still and allowing her to let out all of her pent-up emotion, rubbing her back gently. He stayed like that for as long as she needed to calm down a little.

Phantomia cried on for quite some time. When she calmed, she still kept him hugged and snuggled a bit. "Kuuu~", she said, getting a bit of her old joyfulness back. "I know fate wants us to be together but it could've done it in easier ways don't you think?" She giggled and stood up, pulling him up with her and suddenly kissing his cheek. "Cmon, chosen one. We have a world to get back to. Get that masked friend of yours, he intruiges me, and come back here. Then we will get started. Fate has begun to take us in and we can't run from it." She then kissed his cheek again, blushed and ran off to sit front to the statue, looking up at it. "Kuuu~ So cute..."

Ajisai sat there with her for as long as she needed, smiling at that cute sound she made. it seemed to be a sound she made when she was in a good mood, which before this whole incident seemed to be quite often. It relieved Ajisai to hear that, not to mention it was pretty damn adorable. He already had a crush on her after this, that was for sure. Mikael was cute, but she was so serious all the time and didn't seem to have time for a boyfriend at all. The princess intrigued him, but she seemed to be intent on keeping quite a bit of distance between herself and Ajisai for whatever reason. As it stood, Phantomia was the only girl he's met since he came here that he felt he could get rather close to, Chris being the only guy (or so he thought).

Ajisai chuckled at her words, her sudden emerging joyfulness very contagious. "Yes, I'd like if it did but, I suppose things kind of worked out." He stood up with her, only to blush and freeze in place as she suddenly kissed his cheek, his eyes wide. He barely understood her words as his mind tried to process the fact that a really cute girl just kissed his cheek, to no avail. He understood just to enough to understand that she wanted him to grab Chris and come back to this cave, and he nodded. He was about to reply but then she kissed his cheek again, which melted his brain fora few more seconds, before he regained his composure. "Alright, Phantomia, I'll be back in a flash." His hammer had receeded back into the ground, and Limar had vanished. It was just as well, he knew he could resummon them if he needed them.

Chris would certainly be shocked to hear that the girl he sent Ajisai off to fight actually wanted to join them, Ajisai thought as he walked briskly back through the forest to the school. It was dark by the time he reached the dorm, astounding him how much time had passed through that whole ordeal. He looked for Chris around the dorm, and if he wasn't there, in the surrounding grounds. He smiled as soon as he saw the boy, and excitedly recounted all that had happened, then telling Chris that Phantomia wanted to see them both so that they could begin fighting against her father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back