• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legends of Kanor

"I see..." Ajisai listened closely, happily and attentively listening as Mikael explained. "You're really inspiring Mikael..."

Leon was taken aback by just how much Ajisai was showing his painfully obvious crush on her... the white-haired onlooker cracked a smile, as it was really quite amusing. Also, he felt a little jealous of Ajisai getting all of her attention. She was one of the prettiest girls in school and had perfect grades to boot, he really admired her work ethic among other things about her. Leon wondered if she had more appreciation for studious types than the average girl, but she also seemed like the type of girl too busy working hard to worry about boys at all. Leon found himself sighing.

Ajisai's eyes suddenly widened as Mikael changed the subject, and he turned his head slowly towards Chris, eyes wide. After a few moments of sitting in shock, Ajisai said, "Well then Chris, glad we're rooming together. I'm honored. Wanna go and chek out our room together later?" Ajisai tended to be comfortable socializing with everyrone.

Leon's eyes widened at this. Maybe this was his chance to talk to Mikael a little bit. He wondered if she knew about his grades... as the head of the guard, she had access to a lot of information so he wouldn't doubt it. Is she was into hard-working students like him, this seemed to be his chance. Though Chris had to agree to go with Ajisai firs,t so Leon listened intently for Chris's response to him.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Chris looked up at Ajisai. Her face was expressionless, at least the mouth was. The eyes were still hidden. Mikael looked at Chris with a expression that showed how satisfied she was with herself in the moment. Chris just nodded, left her plate where it was and unmotivatedly stood up. She waved for Ajisai to follow her, before turning to Mikael, laying to fingers on her mark and brushing them off towards the girl. That was a pretty harsh sign, equalling a middle finger on earth. Then, Chris walked away, towards the dorms, expecting her new mate to follow.

Mikael gritted her teeth at the gesture but let them walk of, turning back to her food. She was still satisfied. She had shown that brat Chris. All thanks to that little thing she knew.

Ajisai's friendly smile dropped at seeing Chris' lack of expression, or a response of any kind. He looked down a little, then to Mikael with a raised eyebrow, as if to silently ask what was occurring. He doubted she'd respond however, and when Chris motioned for him to follow he found himself sighing, grabbing his backpack, slinging it over his shoulder and trudging after the masked boy. He kept quiet for the walk and decided to politely open the door for him once they had made it to the dorm room, Ajisai following Chris all the way as he didn't know his way around the school yet, and wouldn't for a while. Little did he know, he was actually being chivalrous by opening the door for Chris. Once inside, he took a good look at the place, silently marvelling at it as he placed his backpack near the bed. "Do you want top or bottom?" Ajisai asked Chris, pointing towards the bunkbed and unaware that what he was saying could be considered an innuendo.

Leon watched Chris and Ajisai go, looking to Mikael with a bit of fear at her angry look. He was curious now... he felt like it might be a bad idea to ask Mikael about something like this, but he bit the bullet. "Hey Mikael... what's your bad blood with Chris? It's one of the few things about you two that isn't commonly known, but if I had to hazard a guess it has something to do with a secret. No skin off my back if you won't tell me, though." Leon liked to throw his thoughts and theories around, and ask questions, so this is what he tended to do when he wanted to sound confident when talking to people, like right now. He rarely was able to not sound nervous when pursuing any other type of conversation.

Ajisai's friendly smile dropped at seeing Chris' lack of expression, or a response of any kind. He looked down a little, then to Mikael with a raised eyebrow, as if to silently ask what was occurring. He doubted she'd respond however, and when Chris motioned for him to follow he found himself sighing, grabbing his backpack, slinging it over his shoulder and trudging after the masked boy. He kept quiet for the walk and decided to politely open the door for him once they had made it to the dorm room, Ajisai following Chris all the way as he didn't know his way around the school yet, and wouldn't for a while. Little did he know, he was actually being chivalrous by opening the door for Chris. Once inside, he took a good look at the place, silently marvelling at it as he placed his backpack near the bed. "Do you want top or bottom?" Ajisai asked Cris, pointing towards the bunkbed and unaware that what he was saying could be considered an innuendo.

Leon watched Chris and Ajisai go, looking to Mikael with a bit of fear at her angry look. He was curious now... he felt like it might be a bad idea to ask Mikael about something like this, but he bit the bullet. "Hey Mikael... what's your bad blood with Chris? It's one of the few things about you two that isn't commonly known, but if I had to hazard a guess it has something to do with a secret. No skin off my back if you won't tell me, though." Leon like to throw his thoughts and theories around, and ask questions, so this is what he tendd to do when he wanted to sound confident when talking to people, like right now. He rearely was able to not sound nervous when pursuing any other type of conversation.

Chris led the way. She had always had the top bunk, so dhe did not think about the fact Ajisai did not know that. That only added to the surprise when her new roommate suddenly asked if she wanted top or bottom, her blushing and backing off a bit. "What's with all the guys flirting with me today? Almost makes me miss the hormone crazed crowd of girls that tried to all rip off a piece for themselves.", she quickly said, obviously irritated. Then Chris shook her head at herself. "Oh.. wait. My bad. I always slept at the bottom, so you'll take top.", she simply stated as a matter of fact. She did not leave the subject up to discussion.

Mikael looked at Leon. Her expression was evaluating. "We know each other better than we both wish to." She shook her head. "Not in a sexual way, I might have expressed that misleading." She shrugged, then. "You're Leon, right? Your second best of the school in most topics, almost beating me to first all the time, aren't you?" She smiled challengingly. "Almost."

Ajisai blushed hotly as he realized what he had said upon Chris' reaction, rubbing the back of his head bashfully. "I-I wasn't really flirting, slip of the tongue, and you know what I meant," Ajisai countered hastily. "O-okay," he then added, climbing up to the top and sitting on his new bed. 'Huh, this is pretty comfy... way better than the bunkbeds back home." He paused for a moment, then spoke up a bit. "So Chris, anything you like to do outside of school? Or is fighting your passion? I've heard from others that you train hard all the time."

Leon cocked his head to the side curiously as he took in Mikael's cryptic reply, his mind not even going in the sexual direction and him only blushing when Mikael pointed out that it could have been taken that way. That answer was enough for him, and he nodded at her understandingly. He nodded once again as she asked to confirm his identity, his eyes widening in surprise at her words. "Second best behindyou? Rally? Wow... I underestimate myself," he said inshock, shaking his head afterwards as he thought about how silly he must have looked saying that. Then, he smirked. "Either way," he said, regaining his composure, "now that i know... I really am curious if it's even possible to get on your level, or even surpass you. What would you like to wager on whose grades are better by the end of the year?" He smiled challengingly. When it came to persuits of intellect, he was quite confident. He was getting lazy lately, and this was just the push he needed to really succeed.

Ajisai blushed hotly as he realized what he had said upon Chris' reaction, rubbing the back of his head bashfully. "I-I wasn't really flirting, slip of the tongue, and you know what I meant," Ajisai countered hastily. "O-okay," he then added, climbing up to the top and sitting on his new bed. 'Huh, this is pretty comfy... way better than the bunkbeds back home." He paused for a moment, then spoke up a bit. "So Chris, anything you like to do outside of school? Or is fighting your passion? I've heard from others that you train hard all the time."

Leon cocked his head to the side curiously as he took in Mikael's cryptic reply, his mind not even going in the sexual direction and him only blushing when Mikael pointed out that it could have been taken that way. That answer was enough for him, and he nodded at her understandingly. He nodded once again as she asked to confirm his identity, his eyes widening in surprise at her words. "Second best behindyou? Rally? Wow... I underestimate myself," he said inshock, shaking his head afterwards as he thought about how silly he must have looked saying that. Then, he smirked. "Either way," he said, regaining his composure, "now that i know... I really am curious if it's even possible to get on your level, or even surpass you. What would you like to wager on whose grades are better by the end of the year?" He smiled challengingly. When it came to persuits of intellect, he was quite confident. He was getting lazy lately, and this was just the push he needed to really succeed.

Chris shrugged at the question. "I really just do training most of the time.", she replied. "So you are the chosen one? Bearer of the one mark, that witnessed creation? Descended from the gods realms? The one who will defeat Ukarsh, the spirit of darkness?", Chris curiously asked. She still managed to sound expressionless. "Oh, by the way, this has its own kitchen, bathroom and balcony." She pointed at various doors.

Mikael grinned. "Okay, so if you have better grades at the end of the year, you have one wish. You can't ask for very humiliating things or more wishes, but anything else.", she said confidently. Nobody had ever beaten her and nobody was going to, as long as she was there, preventing it. The stupid exception for that was in the room with the chosen one right now.

Ajisai nodded. "I thought so. That's very admirable." He smiled at the masked boy. Hearing Chris's next question, Ajisai found himself looking down and frowning a bit. "That's what they tell me... but back home, I amounted to nothing. I don't understand how they expect me to do all of that." Ajisai perked up a little when Chris mentioned the amenities thier room had. "Let's go check out the balcony, then," Ajisai exclaimed, heading to the door and standing out on it, looking at the school surrounding him. "Y'know, schools back where I come from are pretty boring-looking... this schcool is beautiful though. Do you like it here, Chris?" Ajisai asked in his trademark curious tone. the next class would be starting soon, but Ajisai was unaware, just enjoying hte scenery.

Leon's eyes widened at Mikael's bold conditions for thier bet. "Hmm, nearlything I want? That's rather bold of you... of course, I expected you to be rather confident about this. But, people have underestimeated my intellect before and regretted it. I admit, I'm not confidnet I can surpass you in one area: combat class. I\m sure you're aware of my... b... in that class." He shivered, as if the letter "b" was the most horrifying thing he could say. He heald himself to very high standards, quite clearly. "But... that might hcange soon. To my own surprise, I managed to nick Chris' clothes today in a sparring bout. As far as I know, no one's ever done that. I'll start thinking of my wishes then." Leon grinned, feeling quite confident. "Well, we should be getting to class. Good talking to you, Mikael." That went a lot better than Leon was expecting... maybe he had a chance with her? No, he must be magining things.

Ajisai nodded. "I thought so. That's very admirable." He smiled at the masked boy. Hearing Chris's next question, Ajisai found himself looking down and frowning a bit. "That's what they tell me... but back home, I amounted to nothing. I don't understand how they expect me to do all of that." Ajisai perked up a little when Chris mentioned the amenities thier room had. "Let's go check out the balcony, then," Ajisai exclaimed, heading to the door and standing out on it, looking at the school surrounding him. "Y'know, schools back where I come from are pretty boring-looking... this schcool is beautiful though. Do you like it here, Chris?" Ajisai asked in his trademark curious tone. the next class would be starting soon, but Ajisai was unaware, just enjoying hte scenery.

Leon's eyes widened at Mikael's bold conditions for thier bet. "Hmm, nearlything I want? That's rather bold of you... of course, I expected you to be rather confident about this. But, people have underestimeated my intellect before and regretted it. I admit, I'm not confidnet I can surpass you in one area: combat class. I\m sure you're aware of my... b... in that class." He shivered, as if the letter "b" was the most horrifying thing he could say. He heald himself to very high standards, quite clearly. "But... that might hcange soon. To my own surprise, I managed to nick Chris' clothes today in a sparring bout. As far as I know, no one's ever done that. I'll start thinking of my wishes then." Leon grinned, feeling quite confident. "Well, we should be getting to class. Good talking to you, Mikael." That went a lot better than Leon was expecting... maybe he had a chance with her? No, he must be magining things.

Mikael gritted her teeth. Combat class, combat class, combat class. They would all see, she was more than able to beat Chris, she would show them all. But that wasnt the guys fault. Actually Leon was kinda cute. Kinda. Also, Mikael had a thing for smart guys. "Yeah, true. Good talking to you too." She stood up and headed to her class.

Chris followed Ajisai to the balcony, it was maybe two meters above ground level. The sight was a beautiful forest. Chris looked at it. "Hey... Follow me.", she said and jumped down the little height and, because it was Chris, doing a few spins and screws before landing perfectly on her feet. When Ajisai was with her again, she grabbed his arm and pulled him to the Forrest.

(Lets focus on Chris and Ajisai rn)

(okay :3)

Ajisai turned his head towards Chris and raised an eyebrow at his words. "Where?" Ajisai asked, his question answered by Chris wordlessly juming from the balcony, causing Ajisai to gasp. "U-umm... okay..." Ajisai replied after composing himself just enough to do so. He approached the railing and carefullyy climbed over it, dropping down with an oof. "You make that look a lot easier than it is," he quipped looking to Chris. "So where- woooah!" Before he could say "Are we going," he had begun to be dragged by the arm into the forest. He followed, seeing as he didn't have a choice, taking in the sights around him and deciding to let Chris show him whatever he wanted to show him.

(okay :3)

Ajisai turned his head towards Chris and raised an eyebrow at his words. "Where?" Ajisai asked, his question answered by Chris wordlessly juming from the balcony, causing Ajisai to gasp. "U-umm... okay..." Ajisai replied after composing himself just enough to do so. He approached the railing and carefullyy climbed over it, dropping down with an oof. "You make that look a lot easier than it is," he quipped looking to Chris. "So where- woooah!" Before he could say "Are we going," he had begun to be dragged by the arm into the forest. He followed, seeing as he didn't have a choice, taking in the sights around him and deciding to let Chris show him whatever he wanted to show him.

Chris dragged Ajisai towards a big tree, one bigger than the Rest by a lot. She got close to the tree and took the mask off, so that Ajisai couldn't see anything of her eyes. She looked into a whole and suddenly a door in the tree appeared. "In there."

Inside was looking like a small wooden house. Chris made Ajisai sit on a chair and took out a white covered book with silver ornaments. She opened it. "Look.", she said and pointed at a picture of a person in a brown, earth-looking armor, weilding a hammer. It looked exactly like him. A person stood next to him, but someone had ripped out that part, so only the feet were showing. Blue armored feet.

Chris skipped through the book and showed Ajisai more pictures of "him", oftenly with some parts of the drawings ripped out next to him. Here and there a blue armor part or hair curl was still visible. "The book of prophecy.", Chris muttered. "The only one there is. Dont let anyone know I have this."

Ajisai's eyes widened as Chris took his mask off at the large tree, but Chris' face was not visible enough for Ajisai to get a good look at it. Perhaps another day he could see the eyes Chris hid so well for some reason... they were rooming together, after all. He couldn't wear the mask to sleep, could he?

These thoughts regarding Chris's face melted away as suddenly, a door appeared on the trunk of the tree. Ajisai froze as he stared at the door in shock, slowly entering after a few seconds, marveling at the inside. Ajisai sat down, increasingly more eager to see what Chris wanted him to. As Chris showed him the book, Ajisai at first had an expression of pure curiosity before his eyes began wide as saucers and his mouth hung open.

Ajisai could only sit there and look confounded as Chris showered him picture after picture of the same two people, one of them looking like him and the other torn out.

He spoke up after finally composing himself, a long few moments later. "I'm... so confused... I assume that's what I'm supposed to look like once I get trained but, that can't be me... who is that? And... who's the other figure? Do you know?" He wanted to ask why Chris had the book as well, but Ajisai didn't see that as his business.

@AmitheBreadling

Ajisai's eyes widened as Chris took his mask off at the large tree, but Chris' face was not visible enough for Ajisai to get a good look at it. Perhaps another day he could see the eyes Chris hid so well for some reason... they were rooming together, after all. He couldn't wear the mask to sleep, could he?

These thoughts regarding Chris's face melted away as suddenly, a door appeared on the trunk of the tree. Ajisai froze as he stared at the door in shock, slowly entering after a few seconds, marveling at the inside. Ajisai sat down, increasingly more eager to see what Chris wanted him to. As Chris showed him the book, Ajisai at first had an expression of pure curiosity before his eyes began wide as saucers and his mouth hung open.

Ajisai could only sit there and look confounded as Chris showered him picture after picture of the same two people, one of them looking like him and the other torn out.

He spoke up after finally composing himself, a long few moments later. "I'm... so confused... I assume that's what I'm supposed to look like once I get trained but, that can't be me... who is that? And... who's the other figure? Do you know?" He wanted to ask why Chris had the book as well, but Ajisai didn't see that as his business.

@AmitheBreadling
Chris skipped through the book to a page with big, beautiful letters.
"When darkness consumes the kingdom, when death and plague come over the lands, there will be one chosen person, descended from the realm of gods.
Covered in the earth itself, a panther at his command, the chosen one will fight the dark, that never forgave since before.
Next to him, the princess of light, Ilikim the lightspirit blessing her. A pair of fate and freedom, to defeat the dark Ukarsh.
"
She looked at Ajisai. "Those drawings. Its you. The book of prophecy exists since time does. Next to you would be the princess, but her images are missing. Nobody knows how she looks. At another point in the book, its said when the time to fight has come, she will reveal herself."

Chris went to the very front again. She started to read again.
"Once upon a time, when creation was in progress, there were two forces. Ilikim, the light spirit and Ukarsh, the darkness spirit. They were brothers, one bound to the other. But Ukarsh quickly betrayed his brother and created another dark spirit. The spirit of death. Ilikim could not defend himself alone, so he created the other spirits. And the humans. The battle between light and darkness was a bloodbath, but in the end, Ilikim, weakened and near death, banished Ukarsh. With his last power, he sealed himself, for he knew, one day, his brother would return. And Ilikim would return as well. He knew, he could not beat his brother alone, so he created Limar, the earthen panther, that one day would follow the chosen one. And at the chosen one´s side would be the daughter of Ilikim himself, weiliding him as her mark. That is the prophecy."

She looked at Ajisai again and pointed at his wrist. "That´s the mark of Limar." She plainly stated.

Ajisai listened as Chris read from the book intently, hungering to understand what Chris was trying to tell him. He looked hard at the torn pieces of the pictures, and the blue clothing that who Ajisai assumed was the princess was wearing looked awfully like Chris. Although Chris was a boy or he wouldn't be allowed to bunk with Ajisai, so Ajisai let the thought pass.

Ajisai listened to Chris's words and nodded in half-understanding, the other half of his mind still trying to wrap itself around the strangeness of all of this. This prophecy sounded... nothing like anything he'd ever imagined being a part of. But Chris's following words hit home. He supposed he would have to wait.

Ajisai listened to the rest of Chris's reading, hanging on his every word. This was all larger than life... and he was dumbfounded. He was the answer to a conflict of gods? He must be dreaming... he had to be, but this felt too real to be a dream. The overwhelming feeling of being thrust into this world mere days ago hit home again.

Ajisai looked down at the panther mark on his wrist, staring at it long and hard as if hoping it would tell him the answers he was seeking so much with his entire being. 'Why me? When will this happen? Will I be ready? Do I even have a chance of doing this?' All these questions and more swirled around his head, and he shook with fear. "But... I'm a nobody... I'm not meant to do great things... I've been trying to tell everyone this since I got here but no one listens. I'm just... not the hero you all are looking for. I... I'll try but... I'm scared... scared that I won't be good enough and I'll let a whole world down...." He looked up and met Chris's eyes, at least figuratively speaking, with his own. "I don't know why you have the book or who you are but... I'm warning you, I'm not up to this task... i-if I'm going to do this at all, I'll need really good training. hey, could you... tutor me in fighting? You're the best in class, I'm sure you can teach me something... please? I just... I want to get ahead of the curriculum to make sure I'm prepared as I can be when the princess reveals herself. Can you do that for me?" He stared hard at Chris's mask pleadingly, hands shaking. He really wanted to rise up to this impossible-seeming task, it could be felt in the air around him.

Last edited:
Ajisai listened as Chris read from the book intently, hungering to understand what Chris was trying to tell him. He looked hard at the torn pieces of the pictures, and the blue clothing that who Ajisai assumed was the princess was wearing looked awfully like Chris. Although Chris was a boy or he wouldn't be allowed to bunk with Ajisai, so Ajisai let the thought pass.

Ajisai listened to Chris's words and nodded in half-understanding, the other half of his mind still trying to wrap itself around the strangeness of all of this. This prophecy sounded... nothing like anything he'd ever imagined being a part of. But Chris's following words hit home. He supposed he would have to wait.

Ajisai listened to the rest of Chris's reading, hanging on his every word. This was all larger than life... and he was dumbfounded. He was the answer to a conflict of gods? He must be dreaming... he had to be, but this felt too real to be a dream. The overwhelming feeling of being thrust into this world mere days ago hit home again.

Ajisai looked down at the panther mark on his wrist, staring at it long and hard as if hoping it would tell him the answers he was seeking so much with his entire being. 'Why me? When will this happen? Will I be ready? Do I even have a chance of doing this?' All these questions and more swirled around his head, and he shook with fear. "But... I'm a nobody... I'm not meant to do great things... I've been trying to tell everyone this since I got here but no one listens. I'm just... not the hero you all are looking for. I... I'll try but... I'm scared... scared that I won't be good enough and I'll let a whole world down...." He looked up and met Chris's eyes, at least figuratively speaking, with his own. "I don't know why you have the book or who you are but... I'm warning you, I'm not up to this task... i-if I'm going to do this at all, I'll need really good training. hey, could you... tutuor me in fighting? You're the best in calss, I'm sure you can teach me something... please? I just... Iwant to get ahead of the curriculum to make sure I'm prepared as I can be when teh princess reveals herself. Can you do that for me?" He stared hard at Chris's mask pleadingly, hands shaking. He really wanted to rise up to this impossible-seeming task, it could be felt in the air around him.

Chris looked at Ajisai and her hand put itself on his shoulder by itself. "You're going to be fine.", she said. "I will tell you this. Imikil would never lay his trust in someone unworthy. Even if you don't feel like it now. You've got it in you. I saw that already in the cafeteria. Talking back to the schools fighting legend without knowing how he is like was brave and maybe a bit dumb. But you did it for a friend, for a cause. And that shows it. The hero sleeping inside." Chris smiled for a moment. "I will try. I understand how you wouldn't want to disappoint the princess. Legends say she is quite the beauty." Chris laughed a moment and then got back to her usual attitude. This afternoon, we will start by simple summoning tasks. But not now." Chris put the book away. Then, she looked at Ajisai. "And for who I am. I am Chris. Your bunkmate. And the schools coolest, best looking and strongest male. Nothing more, nothing less." Chris said that in her normal tone, but a small grin crept onto her face for a second. "Okay, next period already started, so we are obviously skipping. What'cha wanna do?"

Ajisai gazed up at Chris with bewilderment and felt a steady determination grow in him, simultaneously calming down. He found his afraid expression disappearing after just a moment, replaced by a steady determination. "You're right," he said confidently, his voice full of a strength he had never heard himself speak with before. "I can do this." Chris' hand on his shoulder felt rather gentle for such a strong and skilled fighter. Ajisai found himself smiling, his eyes shining with relief, as Chris said he will try to teach him. Ajisai blushed a bit when he said she was beatufy, fleetingly confused by the fact that Chris laughed about that particular quip before Ajisai spoke up again. "I can't wait to meet her then... but I will train hard so I can be as prepared for when she comes as possible." Ajisai's fists clenched in pure determination.

"A-ah, yes, of course," Ajisai replied with a small nervous giggle on the end as Chris told him straight up who he was. It was clear that there really was more to it than that, but there was no arguing with such a matter-of-fact statement. Ajisai's eyes widened and he gasped a moment as Chris said they were skipping. "U-umm, skipping on the first day really won't earn me good graces with the teachers... but we're already so far out that we'll either come in really late or miss the class. Damn, you're good Chris." Ajisai laughed. "Honestly, I've never cared about grades much anyway... I guess I'd like to explore the forest for a little. Any other cool places you could show me around here? Come on." Ajisai smiled and started to walk out of the hut. "By the way, is this your house?" He asked, pointing back toward the hollowed-out tree. "Or just a place you know about? Just curious."

Ajisai gazed up at Chris with bewilderment and felt a steady determination grow in him, simultaneously calming down. He found his afraid expression disappearing after just a moment, replaced by a steady determination. "You're right," he said confidently, his voice full of a strength he had never heard himself speak with before. "I can do this." Chris' hand on his shoulder felt rather gentle for such a strong and skilled fighter. Ajisai found himself smiling, his eyes shining with relief, as Chris said he will try to teach him. Ajisai blushed a bit when he said she was beatufy, fleetingly confused by the fact that Chris laughed about that particular quip before Ajisai spoke up again. "I can't wait to meet her then... but I will train hard so I can be as prepared for when she comes as possible." Ajisai's fists clenched in pure determination.

"A-ah, yes, of course," Ajisai replied with a small nervous giggle on the end as Chris told him straight up who he was. It was clear that there really was more to it than that, but there was no arguing with such a matter-of-fact statement. Ajisai's eyes widened and he gasped a moment as Chris said they were skipping. "U-umm, skipping on the first day really won't earn me good graces with the teachers... but we're already so far out that we'll either come in really late or miss the class. Damn, you're good Chris." Ajisai laughed. "Honestly, I've never cared about grades much anyway... I guess I'd like to explore the forest for a little. Any other cool places you could show me around here? Come on." Ajisai smiled and started to walk out of the hut. "By the way, is this your house?" He asked, pointing back toward the hollowed-out tree. "Or just a place you know about? Just curious."

Chris followed after Ajisai and shrugged. "Lets Say I found this place, but it's mine.", she replied and then went on through the woods, leading to a wonderful lake, like from a movie or novel.

Chris Sat down on a stone next to the water. "Its Beautiful here, no? I like being here."

"I-I see," Ajisai tentatively replied to Chris's cryptic answer, whilst following her through the trees and taking in his surroundings with all his senses. As they reached a clearing and he could see clearly down below, he gasped in awe at the beautiful lake as it suddenly revealed itself. 'Wow..." he whispered breathlessly, remembering to keep up with Chris quite a few moments later.

Ajisai stood next to where Chris was sitting and picked up a rock, skipping it across the water. "It really is.... I like coming here too, already. Might be a good place to train... not a soul around, peaceful, serene..." Pausing for a moment, Ajisai thought of something else he wanted to say a moment later. "So Chris, tell me about your spirit... I still don't know what animal or even element it is. Also... could you summon it right now? Just as a demonstration? I haven't seen a spirit in person yet." His eyes were sparkling with enthusiastic curiosity.

"I-I see," Ajisai tentatively replied to Chris's cryptic answer, whilst following her through the trees and taking in his surroundings with all his senses. As they reached a clearing and he could see clearly down below, he gasped in awe at the beautiful lake as it suddenly revealed itself. 'Wow..." he whispered breathlessly, remembering to keep up with Chris quite a few moments later.

Ajisai stood next to where Chris was sitting and picked up a rock, skipping it across the water. "It really is.... I like coming here too, already. Might be a good place to train... not a soul around, peaceful, serene..." Pausing for a moment, Ajisai thought of something else he wanted to say a moment later. "So Chris, tell me about your spirit... I still don't know what animal or even element it is. Also... could you summon it right now? Just as a demonstration? I haven't seen a spirit in person yet." His eyes were sparkling with enthusiastic curiosity.

Chris looked at Ajisai and then at her wrist. Then, she nodded. "Alright." She backed off a bit and raised her hand, wrist facing away from her. Then, like in a lot of gestures, she laid two fingers on the mark. It began to glow in a blue light, like lightning struck through it. "I call you, Magnus!", she shouted and a lightning struck down front to her, forming into a big wolf, all out of electricity, that stood front to her, growling at Ajisai, but not attacking, not moving at all. Chris walked up next to Magnus, her spirit and patted the head, Magnus´ blessing allowing her body to resist the electricity. "That´s Magnus, my spirit, a wolf of lightning."

Ajisai watched closely with bated breath after Chris agreed to show him his spirit, eyes sparkling with curiosity. He watched Chris's every move with the utmost attention, also trying to process exactly how he summoned the spirit in order to be able to do so himself, in addition to simply waiting for it to be summoned. Chris's movements, his confident words of summoning, they inspired him greatly.

Ajisai's mouth opened wide as he let out a breathless "wow..." once Magnus was summoned. "Amazing... how long does it normally take one to learn this? I... I want to summmon Limar for myself. In fact... I know we said we'd wait until later but, time is of the essence... I want you to teach me something now. It's nice and quiet around here, not a soul around, and it's not like showing our face in class is a good idea. Please?" His eyes pleaded with Chris as much as his eager tone did.

Ajisai watched closely with bated breath after Chris agreed to show him his spirit, eyes sparkling with curiosity. He watched Chris's every move with the utmost attention, also trying to process exactly how he summoned the spirit in order to be able to do so himself, in addition to simply waiting for it to be summoned. Chris's movements, his confident words of summoning, they inspired him greatly.

Ajisai's mouth opened wide as he let out a breathless "wow..." once Magnus was summoned. "Amazing... how long does it normally take one to learn this? I... I want to summmon Limar for myself. In fact... I know we said we'd wait until later but, time is of the essence... I want you to teach me something now. It's nice and quiet around here, not a soul around, and it's not like showing our face in class is a good idea. Please?" His eyes pleaded with Chris as much as his eager tone did.
Chris shrugged. "Alright, alright, calm down.", she said and patted Magnus, who sat down. Chris raised her hand again, pointing to her mark. "The first thing you have to do is get contact to Limar. Lay your fingers on it like i did. Can you feel the power? The presence of the spirit?" Chris smiled a bit. "Once you can, you can try to speak to them. Not using your mouth. Your thoughts. Limar might hear you."

Ajisai listened to Chris's instruction with sparkling eyes, taking in his words attentively with his entire being. Nodding in undersanding, not have any questions, he took a deep breath and laid his index and middle fingertips upon the mark just as Chris had done. He felt something, like a power welling up within him. He closed his eyes and thought "Limar.... can you hear me?"

At first, nothing, Ajisai sighed, but he didn't take his fingers from his mark just in case he heard something, keeping his eyes closed. Just when he was about to give up, he heard a very fient, but powerful voice within him, deep and rumbling like an erupting volcano. "Yes, Chosen one... I am always with you." Ajisai's eyes shot open with beilderment. "I heard him! It's... amazing!" Ajisai was overjoyed. "More, teach me more!" It was clear that Ajisai's eagerness knew no bounds.

Ami Ami

Ajisai listened to Chris's instruction with sparkling eyes, taking in his words attentively with his entire being. Nodding in undersanding, not have any questions, he took a deep breath and laid his index and middle fingertips upon the mark just as Chris had done. He felt something, like a power welling up within him. He closed his eyes and thought "Limar.... can you hear me?"

At first, nothing, Ajisai sighed, but he didn't take his fingers from his mark just in case he heard something, keeping his eyes closed. Just when he was about to give up, he heard a very fient, but powerful voice within him, deep and rumbling like an erupting volcano. "Yes, Chosen one... I am always with you." Ajisai's eyes shot open with beilderment. "I heard him! It's... amazing!" Ajisai was overjoyed. "More, teach me more!" It was clear that Ajisai's eagerness knew no bounds.

Ami Ami
Chris looked at Ajisai and shrugged. "Ask Limar if he is willing to grant you his power. Bid him to assist you in form of a weapon of his choice, a weapon he see´s suitable for you.", she said. To demonstrate what she meant, she looked at Magnus and nodded. Magnus growled and a thunder struck down into Chris´s hand, forming a sword. "So now its your turn. Try it. Dont be frustrated if the weapon looks a bit... weird at first, summoning the true form of your weapon takes training."

Ajisai listened to Chris's words, watching him intently, and as he demonstrated what he was instructing Ajisai to do, his eyes sparkled with wonder. The lightning striking Chris's hand caused him to flinch. After marvelling at that view for a moment, Ajisai recollected himself, took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Limar," he thought as clearly and confidently as he could. 'Grant me your strength." Ajisai's hands raised above the earth, palms down, nearly on their own; he felt this strong intuition that this was the right thing to do, as was taking another deep breath, opening his eyes and looking down, all of which he also did.

There was another long, almost excruciating pause, before Ajisai began to feel slight tremorsa in the earth, just barely there, which Chris would alos feel. Then, a gray rock began rising out of the earth towards Ajisai's hands. He panicked a little and almost put his hands down, but Limar said "calm, child. This will not hurt you." Ajisai felt deeply that he could trust Limar, so he kept his hands and feet where they were, and his body still.

The pieces of rock, which were various sizes and shapes, that were rsing out of the earth rose up to his hands and gradually formed a shape. First, a staff-like long shape, then at one end, a large heavy-looking cylinder. It was rather haphazardly put together and generally strange-looking, but Chris had warned Ajisai about this. Ajisai closed his hand around it, and his eyes widened. 'It feels... light... how?!" "Because you are meant to wield it," Limar's voice told him. "I... see... thank you, Limar."

"Whatcha think, Chris?" Ajisai asked him while holding the massive hammer in one hand with ease.

Last edited:
Ajisai listened to Chris's words, watching him intently, and as he demonstrated what he was instructing Ajisai to do, his eyes sparkled with wonder. The lightning striking Chris's hand caused him to flinch. After marvelling at that view for a moment, Ajisai recollected himself, took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Limar," he thought as clearly and confidently as he could. 'Grant me your strength." Ajisai's hands raised above the earth, palms down, nearly on their own; he felt this strong intuition that this was the right thing to do, as was taking another deep breath, opening his eyes and looking down, all of which he also did.

There was another long, almost excruciating pause, before Ajisai began to feel slight tremorsa in the earth, just barely there, which Chris would alos feel. Then, a gray rock began rising out of the earth towards Ajisai's hands. He panicked a little and almost put his hands down, but Limar said "calm, child. This will not hurt you." Ajisai felt deeply that he could trust Limar, so he kept his hands and feet where they were, and his body still.

The pieces of rock, which were various sizes and shapes, that were rsing out of the earth rose up to his hands and gradually formed a shape. First, a staff-like long shape, then at one end, a large heavy-looking cylinder. It was rather haphazardly put together and generally strange-looking, but Chris had warned Ajisai about this. Ajisai closed his hand around it, and his eyes widened. 'It feels... light... how?!" "Because you are meant to wield it," Limar's voice told him. "I... see... thank you, Limar."

"Whatcha think, Chris?" Ajisai asked him while holding the massive hammer in one hand with ease.

Chris shrugged. She was apparently not impressed. "If you want to impress the princess, that homunculus has to get way better, it does only barely remind me of a hammer right now." She shrugged. "But I guess it at least shows you got it in you or something." She nodded towards Magnus and he disappeared, just like the sword.

Ajisai looked down with a slightly disappointed expression as Chris made it clear that he wasn't impressed with a nonchalant shrug. "I... had a feeling you'd say something like that..." Ajisai admitted, sighing. "At lewast." Ajisai held the hammer for a little longer, moving it slightly to get used to the wait. "So... the more I summon this, the better it will look?" Aji asked hopefully.

After a few more moments of holding the hammer, not daring to swing it lest he hit Chris or break something, it being best to wait until combat class to work on that he decided, Ajisai asked a question within him mind. "Limar, how do I unsummon this weapon?" Simply drop it. When not connected to your hands, it will recede back into the earth." Ajisai carefully dropped it, ensuring not to drop it on his toes, and just as Limar had said, the crude hammer melted into the ground as if it was quicksand.

Ajisai then looked back to Chris. "I think it might be best if he headed back to the school soon. If I missed half of my first day, that's not a good example to set as the chosen one..." it was clear that Ajisai intended to take this seriously, as it just felt right to do so. He felt as if he'd been waiting all his life for this... maybe that's what being the chosen one really meant, that though he was born on earth, he was always meant to save this world.

Last edited:
Ajisai looked down with a slightly disappointed expression as Chris made it clear that he wasn't impressed with a nonchalant shrug. "I... had a feeling you'd say something like that..." Ajisai admitted, sighing. "At lewast." Ajisai held the hammer for a little longer, moving it slightly to get used to the wait. "So... the more I summon this, the better it will look?" Aji asked hopefully.

After a few more moments of holding the hammer, not daring to swing it lest he hit Chris or break something, it being best to wait until combat class to work on that he decided, Ajisai asked a question within him mind. "Limar, how do I unsummon this weapon?" Simply drop it. When not connected to your hands, it will recede back into the earth." Ajisai carefully dropped it, ensuring not to drop it on his toes, and just as Limar had said, the crude hammer melted into the ground as if it was quicksand.

Ajisai then looked back to Chris. "I think it might be best if he headed back to the school soon. If I missed half of my first day, that's not a good example to set as the chosen one..." it was clear that Ajisai intended to take this seriously, as it just felt right to do so. He felt as if he'd been waiting all his life for this... maybe that's what being the chosen one really meant, that though he was born on earth. he was always meant to save this world.

Chris nodded at the request. "Yes. We should head back. Lessons should be over anyways. That however means..." Chris sighed. "Those hyenas will be after me again to get me to date them for the ball..." Chris shook her head. She hated it. What did they see in her anyways.

As Chris made the first step towards the exit of the forest, a black owl rose from a nearby tree and flew off towards the west. "Odd. I never saw an owl here. And even less a black one... and why would it fly to monster area..." Chris shook her head. "Doesn't matter. Let's go." With that, Chris and Ajisai left.

The owl flew quite a bit to the mountain that arose behind the forest. It landed on the arm of a girl dressed in a fine purple dress, wearing a black mask that covered half her face. The masked eye was glowing red. The animal croaked towards the girl and she nodded. "Very good. Now, Wilbur, go find our boss. Tell him we found the chosen one. Tell him the princess is still missing. Tell him how poor of a state the chosen is in. Let's see what our orders will be." The girl laughed maniacally and the owl flew away. With that, the girl stepped back into her dark cave, a momentary home. She still looked out, a red point in the darkness, staring outside. Then, it faded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back