• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π₯𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐒𝐫𝐚 ; ooc

Lore
Here
Other
Here
thank you!!! maybe she and naya can bond over their shared class πŸ‘€
I was reading her sheet and πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ they have so much there in common to bond over!! I can definitely see them getting along so well

YEAHHH omg i'm so excited for them to interact. the Spice. The Vibes. The Flavor. it'll all be there!!
BADASS SCOUTS. The flavor,,, actually I am so into this. So many skill/experience parallels and also very clear personality differences... genuinely excellent power duo set up...

BADASS SCOUTS. The flavor,,, actually I am so into this. So many skill/experience parallels and also very clear personality differences... genuinely excellent power duo set up...
ur RIGHT and you should SAY IT

naya: can't believe these people can't navigate lmfao
maeve, immediately: πŸ’³πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

ur RIGHT and you should SAY IT

naya: can't believe these people can't navigate lmfao
maeve, immediately: πŸ’³πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
naya basically whenever she's bored: hey maeve wanna just walk off in a random direction.. everyone else will be slow or complain about getting lost :/

naya basically whenever she's bored: hey maeve wanna just walk off in a random direction.. everyone else will be slow or complain about getting lost :/
YEAHYEAHYEAH and maeve DOES love wandering off, so she'd be so down for that

maeve and naya, walking in two different directions:
the rest of the party:
6e4.jpg

YEAHYEAHYEAH and maeve DOES love wandering off, so she'd be so down for that

maeve and naya, walking in two different directions:
the rest of the party:
6e4.jpg
Naya and Maeve on doing stupid shit to get lost and get back faster 24/7 and just getting everyone else lost in the process

Me, pointing at E q u i n o x E q u i n o x : THATS MY OTHER BESTIE

Casimiro lookin sexy as imagined babe good shit. What a lad. Give me more.

me finally dropping in velivir's code? its more likely than you think
i'll try and finish it today 🦧 BUT IF ANYBODY WANTS TO PLOT ALREADY..... who needs a big dumb himbo friend that can carry stuff for you. might or might not be cursed.

.V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ ofc u get no choice, NERD AND HIMBO DOUBLE TROUBLE 😌

me finally dropping in velivir's code? its more likely than you think
i'll try and finish it today 🦧 BUT IF ANYBODY WANTS TO PLOT ALREADY..... who needs a big dumb himbo friend that can carry stuff for you. might or might not be cursed.

.V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ ofc u get no choice, TWINK AND HIMBO DOUBLE TROUBLE 😌

hi yes did someone say…plots? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Cause…I’m just saying…Safira’s weak as shit…would be a shame if a big dumb himbo would carry her books around

deliver... the frosty himbo...
once you post them i'd love to read up on them and give plotting a go, if Benazir is someone you'd like to plot with!

fancries1 fancries1
PLEASE safira is so cute so far πŸ˜” mean smart lady take me by the hand lead me to the land. also can i say her faceclaim is literally GORJUS
she honestly wouldn't even need to manipulate or sweet talk them, veli would just be like 'haha okay 🦧 i'll carry them for you'. they're just happy to be here honestly,, probably make safira a friendship bracelet after 5 minutes

Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith
aaa i would love to!! bennie already has my whole heart tbh, she's bebe. my wife even πŸ˜” why are all of them gorjus, somebody explain. uuh i'll try to have them finished by tonight, so right now i might not have anything concrete so. πŸ§β€β™‚οΈbut bena seems pretty closed off and a bit cold, but veli is pretty friendly and probably wouldn't get the hint right away so maybe they just get intent on befriending her? just foolowing her around like πŸ˜ƒ not a thought behind those eyes

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows
!!! I'm glad you like her !!! everyone is absolutely seggsy,,, bootiful,,,
but alrighty! bena is a bit of a strange case, to be honest. she can def be considered closed off if you ignore the whole adaptability of her. she definitely doesn't show vulnerability, nor does she think that those around her can be her friend considering how she was raised. Cold in the way of wanting to protect herself, so if Veli were to ask to hang out she'd probably be like this mothertrucker thinks im going to give him my money and secrets and opinions and ideas-

BUT YES PLEASE. thats gonna be hilarious and cute. HER TRYING TO SHOP OR STEAL AND HES JUST THERE LIKE "hello benaa!! bena bena!! hello!!" and she's just
29f9706c0e7586930be843266fa482136a90530a.png

LOSING MY MIND AT THIS DUDES BIO
THE TWEEEETS NOOO

Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith how did the rp not even start yet but i already feel bad for herπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈBENA ITS OKAY,,, veli isn't smart enough to manipulate anybody. help they just have elevator music playing in their head, nothing else.

STOP THAT'S SO CUTE but i imagine very annoying for her. imagine she tries to sneak away from them and tries to steal something.... only for veli to suddenly appear behind her like 'HI BENA, WHY DID YOU PUT THAT IN YOUR BAG, THE SHOPKEEPER IS OVER THERE'
3738b8ca4f895f3d6b21e4339c128e2f.jpg

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows I LOVE HIM SO MUCH STAHP-
she just!! doesn't know how to bond with people in a Real Way!! even with Maeve (who she literally experienced trauma with) is held at arms length in certain ways. She respects Maeve a lot, and would trust her with her life but not her mind. or feels.

OH MY GODDDDDD AND THEN THEY BOTH HAVE TO RUN AWAY FROM THE SHOPKEEPERRRRRR
Bena, hating his guts but not wanting to leave him behind because There Is Literally Nothing Behind Those Eyes, grabbing his wrist and pulling him along: COME ON U BIG OAF IM GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN WE GET BAAACK
Veli: haha!! weeee!!

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows veli has my whole HEARRRT
"gender is fake but this ass isn't" LJKDFSLKJSD why is this mf so relatable
i see himbo and go
5261%20-%20dab%20discord%20emoji%20grab%20me%20text%20up.jpg

maeve is always open for plotting, should she interest you !

PLEASE safira is so cute so far πŸ˜” mean smart lady take me by the hand lead me to the land. also can i say her faceclaim is literally GORJUS
she honestly wouldn't even need to manipulate or sweet talk them, veli would just be like 'haha okay 🦧 i'll carry them for you'. they're just happy to be here honestly,, probably make safira a friendship bracelet after 5 minutes
THANK YOU ASWEJSADLSKADAS. And yes!! baby πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί she'll probably be so confused and wonder if they've got a hidden motive or smth bc "no way this person is this nice for no reason other than to be nice what are your secrets"

ofc u get no choice, NERD AND HIMBO DOUBLE TROUBLE 😌
HELP
damn, double homicide
No bc imagine them trying to pick up heauxs and they’re just like 🧍🧍
No bc tell me why I feel like veli wouldn’t understand people flirting with them, there’s not a thought behind those eyes

but faru would teach him sjsbwhsnba

Matt would probably mess w him bc he’s a whole bitch sometimes so 😌

Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith petition to get bena a therapist because just talking to nebove isn't cutting it 😭 who hurt her. who. i just want to talk. come outside nobody is gonna jump them.

WAIT THAT'S SO WHOLESOME... i feel like veli is kind of lonely due to their history, so they wouldn't really know how to befriend her normally so 🦧 THAT'S JUST THEM TRYING THEIR BEST.... bye they would probably bother bena in the middle of work or during a nap just to be like 'if you turned into a worm what would you do.'

Mire Mire I SEE A GAL WITH AUTHORITY PROBLEMS AND I RAISE YOU
image1-7.jpg

TROUBLE MAKING FRIENDS. i'm not sure if maeve would be down for that?? but i imagine veli would try to convince her to pull off a prank with them... only for it to backfire and them getting stuck in a bush. like 'πŸ§β€β™‚οΈπŸ§β€β™‚οΈwhat the hell we gon do now.'

fancries1 fancries1 PLEASE she thinks veli is trying to use her and is suspicious of them maybe?? trying to catch them in a lie or figure out their motive... whole time veli is drawing them as stick figures holding hands with rainbows in the back. they just think she's cool af and want to be friends.

.V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ HELP NOT A NERD AND HIMBO TRYING TO PICK UP WENCHES.... πŸ˜” i just know that shit would be so sad
no fr, veli would take it so literally
'was your father a thief 😏 because somebody- '
'NO???? HE'S AN HONEST MAN, WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT'

i just know faru's ass would try to lean on a wall and fall. ong that man has no game, I KNOW IT. but also u mentioned love poetry so he probably gets the most bitches known to man πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back