• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐š ; ooc

Lore
Here
Other
Here
She Is Just A Wonderful Lady. Prim And Proper, That One. Elegance And Grace. Kind And Noble. Definitely Wouldn't Sell Matty To Satan For One Corn Chip Seconds Into Meeting Him

(maybe im either thinking they'd fricken uhhhh flirt with each other and hit it off, or Bena will want to kick his ass immediately for breathing his nasty hestean breath in her direction)
Okay and Marty would ACCEPT IT, heโ€™d save her a spot in hell

HELPPPPP por que no Los dos? They start off potentially hating each other and then grow into becoming cool HELP

Matty would indeed spread his nasty hestian breath on her, heโ€™d be like oh youโ€™re cold? Lemme warm and then would proceed to blow the most rancid mf breath

LISTEN MAN. LISTEN.

KISS MY THICC JUICY BOOTY
Ahahahaha 3A6016DC-6115-486B-9D4E-22F66006707E.jpeg
Donโ€™t threaten me w a good time ๐Ÿฅด

Okay and Marty would ACCEPT IT, heโ€™d save her a spot in hell
marty ๐Ÿฅด

and thank GOD she'll need a seat after carrying the party ๐Ÿ˜Œ /j

HELPPPPP por que no Los dos? They start off potentially hating each other and then grow into becoming cool HELP
the IDEAS MAN.
they only like each other after getting drunk together and/or having an entire town on their ass. whichever comes first. probably in the same night if we're being honest.

Matty would indeed spread his nasty hestian breath on her, heโ€™d be like oh youโ€™re cold? Lemme warm and then would proceed to blow the most rancid mf breath
Bena:
24005259-b85f-4770-a051-abadd75daace

Ahahahaha View attachment 895869
Donโ€™t threaten me w a good time ๐Ÿฅด
oh dang bro,,, u wanna smoochie my cheeks bro,,,,??? dang bro,,, thats so sweet bro,,,

HEY COME ON NOW
consider tho: nude beaches ๐Ÿ˜Œ no other words need 2 be said. i rest my case, ur honor
all I gotta say is

290F0668-DF01-4A95-A766-EC1BDEB47592.jpeg

Look
This is an attack on a minority
๐Ÿšถ

the IDEAS MAN.
they only like each other after getting drunk together and/or having an entire town on their ass. whichever comes first. probably in the same night if we're being honest.
HELPPPPP itโ€™s giving very much The Hangover, they just wake up in some bathtub to an angry mob

Matty: ๐Ÿ˜Œ

oh dang bro,,, u wanna smoochie my cheeks bro,,,,??? dang bro,,, thats so sweet bro,,,
PLSSSS

are yall really homies if you donโ€™t kiss each other goodnight?

all I gotta say is

View attachment 895871

Look
This is an attack on a minority
๐Ÿšถ
LOSING IT-

and I'D DO IT AGAIN BOPBOP

HELPPPPP itโ€™s giving very much The Hangover, they just wake up in some bathtub to an angry mob
never seent it but i trust u with my life
it sounds accurate regardless

PLSSSS

are yall really homies if you donโ€™t kiss each other goodnight?
me and mire are really homies man,,, we have room for one more in the cuddle sesh,,, if u want it,,,

miyabi miyabi hELLO ALES IS MY WIFE.

i-if... if Bena gets accepted i gently extend my hand in the name of Big Sister vibes.

Ales: u ever get into a bar fight
Bena: i dont think so wh-
Ales, preparing to hit the man nearest to her: happy birthday

miyabi miyabi hELLO ALES IS MY WIFE.

i-if... if Bena gets accepted i gently extend my hand in the name of Big Sister vibes.

Ales: u ever get into a bar fight
Bena: i dont think so wh-
Ales, preparing to hit the man nearest to her: happy birthday
BYEEE NO BC ALES WOULD ABSOLUTELY ENCOURAGE IT
she said OH? FR? ๐Ÿ˜Œ honey you got a big storm comin

BYEEE NO BC ALES WOULD ABSOLUTELY ENCOURAGE IT
she said OH? FR? ๐Ÿ˜Œ honey you got a big storm comin
Benazir would love to hang around her because it would give her the excuse to fuck shit up more.

Bena and Ales sitting in a tavern, leaning over the bar and just ??? existing after a hard mission and wanting to "relax" (bc goes ales ever really relax when there's a pint in her hand?) and then like three men clobber over to them and get into their personal space and Bena is like "god not this shit again" and is trying to calmly send them away and Ales goes "Ben?" and Bena looks at her and they just,,, connect for a SECOND and then they both just pummel the shit out of the dudes.

note: benazir is chaotic but like bro,,, she's like much more tame by herself im so excited to see if she can be chaotic on a massive scale

Benazir would love to hang around her because it would give her the excuse to fuck shit up more.

Bena and Ales sitting in a tavern, leaning over the bar and just ??? existing after a hard mission and wanting to "relax" (bc goes ales ever really relax when there's a pint in her hand?) and then like three men clobber over to them and get into their personal space and Bena is like "god not this shit again" and is trying to calmly send them away and Ales goes "Ben?" and Bena looks at her and they just,,, connect for a SECOND and then they both just pummel the shit out of the dudes.

note: benazir is chaotic but like bro,,, she's like much more tame by herself im so excited to see if she can be chaotic on a massive scale
I love the amount of chaos with all these characters it's so much fun... like Naya's chaotic but in a encouraging it to happen for her to sit back and watch way

I love the amount of chaos with all these characters it's so much fun... like Naya's chaotic but in a encouraging it to happen for her to sit back and watch way
SPEAKING OF WHICH I HAVE A TIKTOK FOR THAT HOLD ON I SAVED IT SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU

SHEE

BYE
ales is just like โ€œBen, bennieโ€”look. remember that move we practiced? just toss me itโ€™ll be fineโ€ AND ALES JUST LAUNCHES ANYWAYS DJSNSN
sheโ€™d even try to teach bena how to finesse men for their belongings

FR the way i feel like theyโ€™re gonna get into fight everywhere they go

Our group, coming back from a fight against monsters only to immediately get themselves into a bar fight
you see hair and alcohol getting flung around, fists, SCREAMING
YMIR WATCHING LIKE โ€œPLEASE,,, NO THIS ISNT THE WAY,,,โ€ and then proceeding to punch a guy bc he punched one of her team members JSJSJSN

BYE
ales is just like โ€œBen, bennieโ€”look. remember that move we practiced? just toss me itโ€™ll be fineโ€ AND ALES JUST LAUNCHES ANYWAYS DJSNSN
sheโ€™d even try to teach bena how to finesse men for their belongings
i LOVE THAT. because while Bena is a pretty okay fighter, she's more built for long range. long range combat is her love. her bow is her wife. SO THAT'S REALLY CUTE NGL.
Ales: u remember that move?
Bena:

grinch smile GIF

BUT BRO. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE THOT OF THAT.
Bena is already pretty good at getting into estates and then robbing them blind, but then Ales comes along and just??? does that on the fly??? THE FUUUCK???
the way they would both be so fucking interested in the way they do things.

AND IM JUST IMAGINING BENA WANTING TO INTRODUCE HER TO THE SEMI-LONG CON where they just get near (or with) the right people to get an invite and then get into a Really Expensive Place.
i just imagine Ales standing in the foyer of a massive pristine estate like "what the fuck" and Bena is like "now come on we have to show face and then we can-" and Ales is like No Like What The Fuck.

YMIR WATCHING LIKE โ€œPLEASE,,, NO THIS ISNT THE WAY,,,โ€ and then proceeding to punch a guy bc he punched one of her team members JSJSJSN
PLSSS NO BC I AM IN LOVE WITH THE IDEA OF YMIR I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SHE'S FINISHED I WANT TO READ HER SO BADDLLLYYY SHE SOUNDS INCREDIBLEEE

Naya just takes the distraction to take herself some free alcohol...

i LOVE THAT. because while Bena is a pretty okay fighter, she's more built for long range. long range combat is her love. her bow is her wife. SO THAT'S REALLY CUTE NGL.
Ales: u remember that move?
Bena:

grinch smile GIF

BUT BRO. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE THOT OF THAT.
Bena is already pretty good at getting into estates and then robbing them blind, but then Ales comes along and just??? does that on the fly??? THE FUUUCK???
the way they would both be so fucking interested in the way they do things.

AND IM JUST IMAGINING BENA WANTING TO INTRODUCE HER TO THE SEMI-LONG CON where they just get near (or with) the right people to get an invite and then get into a Really Expensive Place.
i just imagine Ales standing in the foyer of a massive pristine estate like "what the fuck" and Bena is like "now come on we have to show face and then we can-" and Ales is like No Like What The Fuck.
HEEEELP THEY HAVE SPECIAL MOVES BC ALES JUST WANTS MORE CHAOS

bena just looks all ๐Ÿ˜Œ โ€œyeah this is my doingโ€ AND ALES IS JUST โ€œ๐Ÿ‘Š weโ€™re bout to be fucking RICHโ€

ALES SEES SOME GUY BOTHERING BENA AND JUST PRETENDS THE GUY IS HER HUSBAND AND STARTS FAKE CRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE ATTACK HIM

Naya just takes the distraction to take herself some free alcohol...
SHE IS THE MOMENT
her ass is just โ€œdaaamn,,, thatโ€™s crazyโ€ now look,,, I didnโ€™t have pics of someone drinking

BBD4A931-481D-4075-8523-B37EA6E0B6A7.jpeg

HEEEELP THEY HAVE SPECIAL MOVES BC ALES JUST WANTS MORE CHAOS

bena just looks all ๐Ÿ˜Œ โ€œyeah this is my doingโ€ AND ALES IS JUST โ€œ๐Ÿ‘Š weโ€™re bout to be fucking RICHโ€

ALES SEES SOME GUY BOTHERING BENA AND JUST PRETENDS THE GUY IS HER HUSBAND AND STARTS FAKE CRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE ATTACK HIM
IM IN LOVE THIS MUST OCCUR OR I WILL PERISH ON THE SPOTTTTT.
THESE TWO ARE GOING TO BE THE WORST AND THE BEST.

god imagine them with matty-
the horror

ALES JUST "is he bothering u queen" BUT IN A CHAOTIC AGGRESSIVE WAY IM IN LOVE BRING HER TO MEEEEE
them just fucking going >.> <.< at each other before delivering chaos is peak comedy.

IM IN LOVE THIS MUST OCCUR OR I WILL PERISH ON THE SPOTTTTT.
THESE TWO ARE GOING TO BE THE WORST AND THE BEST.

god imagine them with matty-
the horror

ALES JUST "is he bothering u queen" BUT IN A CHAOTIC AGGRESSIVE WAY IM IN LOVE BRING HER TO MEEEEE
them just fucking going >.> <.< at each other before delivering chaos is peak comedy.
C2A553C6-7CCC-4013-A0B5-2361CF7E5B32.png
THIS LOOK BEFORE THEY GO FERAL
SUDDENLY THERES JUST SCREAMING AND PUNCHES BEING THROWN, ALES LATCHING ONTO SOME GUYS BACK

this is HILARIOUS what,,,, I,,,,, (but also yes she'd be holding a knife what about it)
BYEEEE she looks so threatening but sheโ€™s fr just vibing like ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿบ โ€œcouldnโ€™t b me tho yโ€™all stay safeโ€

Users who are viewing this thread

Back