• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐š ; ooc

Lore
Here
Other
Here

miyabi

๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
Roleplay Type(s)
f5e491a6ff98da453197ef783668207b5a555c2d.gifv

๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐š ; ooc
although discord will be our primary form of communication, this ooc will be here while the interest/application process is still happening. ask away! if you need any help with characters, questions, etc. just let me, mother of sorrows mother of sorrows , or .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ know.

application deadline.
Tues, July 6th @ 11pm PST.
to those that need extensions, please let us know! we'll give you an extra 48 hours.

Last edited:
I just finished reading all the information and I have to say I'm in love. I have no words. The writers of the lore are fricken masters of the pen holy cowwww. The presentation is so nice too im at a loss for words y'all.

But down to business because I'm literally so excited I have not been able to sit still. Are we supposed to reserve roles, or is there a different process?

I just finished reading all the information and I have to say I'm in love. I have no words. The writers of the lore are fricken masters of the pen holy cowwww. The presentation is so nice too im at a loss for words y'all.

But down to business because I'm literally so excited I have not been able to sit still. Are we supposed to reserve roles, or is there a different process?
Right???? It's insane!

Right???? It's insane!

thank you so much! mother of sorrows mother of sorrows and .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ helped tremendously.
as for roles, you can apply with any class in mind, and from there we will go through each character sheet and choose from the pool. once we have our final cast, the links to the discords will be sent out privately!

Oh rad! How do we apply? New here and all that oop

And when's the application deadline?
I'm super hyped for this! Took a look at the google doc and started Salivating.

Oh rad! How do we apply? New here and all that oop
all good! i'll be posting the character sheet thread sometime later today and i'll tag everyone that's interested!
And when's the application deadline?
I'm super hyped for this! Took a look at the google doc and started Salivating.
the application deadline will be next week! Tues, July 6th @ 11pm PST. For those that need extensions, just let us know!
AAAA THANK YOU AGAIN.

Since me and Mire are new (literally very fresh, just started looking at the code today) will we be expected to have a good code for the character sheets picked out? I have no issues in learning it, but we will probably struggle for the week we have to do the sheets.

If it is expected, we can make due! I'm just trying to figure out all that we have to figure out before we get to gunnin' it. (Might have already started on my character but ya know :') )

Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith thank you so much!! aa i'm glad people like the lore, there was a lot of work put into it. :")
i'll start working on my character tomorrow.

9207_Cozy_bun.png

Since me and Mire are new (literally very fresh, just started looking at the code today) will we be expected to have a good code for the character sheets picked out? I have no issues in learning it, but we will probably struggle for the week we have to do the sheets.

If it is expected, we can make due! I'm just trying to figure out all that we have to figure out before we get to gunnin' it. (Might have already started on my character but ya know :') )
coded sheets aren't a requirement and there will be a skeleton sheet provided! :)

Oh that's a relief thank you so much! I cannot wait to get started I am literally buzzing around like a little bee trying to include as much lore as i can

YEAH LadySeer and I have been screaming to each other about the lore! Kudos to the creators!
SPRINTING to make up our characters.

Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith thank you so much!! aa i'm glad people like the lore, there was a lot of work put into it. :")
i'll start working on my character tomorrow.

View attachment 895244
I can tell! It's extremely impressive! I've been lurking on RPN for DAYS and this is the first roleplay I found that I instantly fell in love with. The lore is fascinating. It's so well written and thought out. I'm in love with the world already. (Sorry for skipping over this, I refreshed my page and it freaked out :(( )

I look at everyone's pretty code and weep at my post. Y'all have my utmost respect. I cannot wait to learn how to Do Things.

I look at everyone's pretty code and weep at my post. Y'all have my utmost respect. I cannot wait to learn how to Do Things.
Oh Iโ€™ve been here for years and I still take hours to figure out where the pics go lmao. If you need help just lmk!

Oh Iโ€™ve been here for years and I still take hours to figure out where the pics go lmao. If you need help just lmk!
Thank you! I've looked through some things, and it all seems so cool yet so overwhelming! Thank you for the reassurance ๐Ÿฅบ trying to figure out if i want to replace it with something more appealing. I much like the code you used, would it offend if I used it as well? I don't know the etiquette quite yet!

Thank you! I've looked through some things, and it all seems so cool yet so overwhelming! Thank you for the reassurance ๐Ÿฅบ trying to figure out if i want to replace it with something more appealing. I much like the code you used, would it offend if I used it as well? I don't know the etiquette quite yet!
Not at all! I donโ€™t own the code so itโ€™s pretty much free reign as long as you follow the creator's rules
here's the link now everyone go admire uxies codes cause they're masterpieces

Oh thank you so much! You're my savior!

Also, for the GMs: will there be a max number of a class allowed? And, on top of that, would you accept someone under the condition of them changing their class if the one they're currently listed as is maxed?
as of right now we donโ€™t have a max number, but if that changes weโ€™ll let you guys know. however, should we have one, we may accept someone if they do change their class!

as of right now we donโ€™t have a max number, but if that changes weโ€™ll let you guys know. however, should we have one, we may accept someone if they do change their class!
Neato! Thanks ^^

lol these interaction are so wholesome :โ€™}. Just popping in to say hi and that Iโ€™m enjoying all of the excitement and characters thus far! Al Visar stays being the best country but I ainโ€™t say that ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿ’จ

Oh hey Robbie! Nice to meet you! Can't wait to see what happens if I'm accepted! Y'all seem like a buncha cool people ^^ And I stared down Al Visar so hard you have no idea, i WEPT choosing where to originate from

note: totally forgot the whole Reply thing, gotta love being a newb ๐Ÿ˜”

lol these interaction are so wholesome :โ€™}. Just popping in to say hi and that Iโ€™m enjoying all of the excitement and characters thus far! Al Visar stays being the best country but I ainโ€™t say that ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿ’จ
4FB88438-CCAB-45EA-AFA8-122963EA7986.jpeg

I Am Instantly In Love With Anyone Who Aggressively Posts Memes Thank You For This Blessing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back