• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐š ; ooc

Lore
Here
Other
Here

what yall know abt pumpara kicks

I Have Seen The Truth And It Took My Eyes As Payment

edit: NOT ROACH FRANK

look
AND I STAND BY THAT

imagine someone makes a hestean character without reading the ooc first then they come here and the FIRST THING THEY SEE is just country slander

it's just like florida :')

mire if you see this no u didn't

weโ€™re gonna get cancelled as gms wksnjwjwjw. Listen listen, DID WE LIE THOUGH, WHY ARE THEY STINKY - itโ€™s giving caveman KJ Apa & slum core

i hand u a hestea child
deal with ur sins, robbie

BYE LOOK, I will not stop this Hestea slander, matter of fact let me CONTINUE

hesteans going literally anywhere else:

what is this floridian slander. i do not approve of this

i seriously considered hestea for a good bit!! dark ghetto city got me like hngghgnfff

BYE LOOK, I will not stop this Hestea slander, matter of fact let me CONTINUE

hesteans going literally anywhere else:

NOT THIS IS NIIIIIICE

idk who lied to y'all but sredzym is the best country solely because i made it ๐Ÿ˜Œ and i will fight on this

i'm posting velivir today! they'll be an himbo indigenous hunter.

i defend it and yet i know that if Benazir gets accepted and struts her happy ass into the place she will collapse in on herself like a dying star

and mire!! no!! florida is death and dirty and hot air and you will not lie about its greatness

what is this floridian slander. i do not approve of this

i seriously considered hestea for a good bit!! dark ghetto city got me like hngghgnfff
SAME i was originally going to make a rogue from Hestea but then I thought...why have ghetto when you can have this mf:
1625023363864.png
why make a cool smooth character when you can just make a nerd

hhhhhhhamsom,,,,

THE AMOUNT OF HATE TOWARDS HESTEA....... go on

it's what they deserve ๐Ÿ’…

idk who lied to y'all but sredzym is the best country solely because i made it ๐Ÿ˜Œ and i will fight on this

i'm posting velivir today! they'll be an himbo indigenous hunter.

sredzym was pretty cool (aha) as well!! the concept of masks got me SCREECHING
HIMBO HOURS HIMBO TIME

i defend it and yet i know that if Benazir gets accepted and struts her happy ass into the place she will collapse in on herself like a dying star

and mire!! no!! florida is death and dirty and hot air and you will not lie about its greatness

perish and decay. consider: we have publix. your ohioan ass simply cannot speak to me

The way I started the hate train for one of my own countries ajbsjsnsbs

Imma let frie finish but al visar had one of the best music videos and Iโ€™ll stand by that ๐Ÿ˜Œ

that being said PLS DONT HESITATE TO USE HESTEA SKSNJWBSNS WEโ€™RE JUST BULLIES BYEEEEE

sredzym was pretty cool (aha) as well!! the concept of masks got me SCREECHING
HIMBO HOURS HIMBO TIME

perish and decay. consider: we have publix. your ohioan ass simply cannot speak to me
I HAVE THE CORN MONSTER. YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME, PUNY MORTAL.

Mire Mire ngl i imagined all the sredzymi just hanging out together in a corner, casually talking in their masks while everybody else is like '๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ not the cosplayers again'

WHY IS THAT THEIR MUSIC VIDEO....... EXPLAIN RN

Mire Mire ngl i imagined all the sredzymi just hanging out together in a corner, casually talking in their masks while everybody else is like '๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ not the cosplayers again'

say what you will abt sredzymi but at least theyโ€™re READY for covid, no anti maskers there

THE COSPLAYERS- ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

No I donโ€™t think I will ๐Ÿ˜Œ

No FR, they said NEVER AGAIN after that last mf plague, no sredzymi slanderโ€ฆ. FOR NOW

see you next year or not hehe ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

YEAH THAT'S PERFECT LDSKSFLDJ
and the sredzymi looking at the rest of the people like ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ damn these mfs really do b trying to catch the plague

No I donโ€™t think I will ๐Ÿ˜Œ

No FR, they said NEVER AGAIN after that last mf plague, no sredzymi slanderโ€ฆ. FOR NOW

see you next year or not hehe ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
WYM FOR NOW ๐Ÿคจ KEEP IT before i come for al visar
hot ass country and for WHY

look,, they won't be caught slacking a second time ๐Ÿ’ช though the plague might or might not be brought up later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back