• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐š ; ooc

Lore
Here
Other
Here
if you come for al visar then youโ€™re simply racist against brown ppl ๐Ÿคจ
HEEEEEEELP
whoever dont want nai sie, ituthia, and likha, im beating ass
what are they,, ROACHES?

HEEEEEEELP
whoever dont want nai sie and likha, im beating ass
what are they,, ROACHES?
HELP I mean,,,; ๐Ÿ˜ถ
okay listen listen, ymir can be not like other girls and the main character if no one else enters for those- dare I say exotic even

if you come for al visar then youโ€™re simply racist against brown ppl ๐Ÿคจ
then tell me why they're living in the hot ass desert hm ๐Ÿคจ imagine living in 36c weather, couldn't be me

miyabi miyabi LOOK,,,,,,, i'm gonna be quiet

HELP I mean,,,; ๐Ÿ˜ถ
okay listen listen, ymir can be not like other girls and the main character if no one else enters for those- dare I say exotic even
shes quirky ๐Ÿคช
then tell me why they're living in the hot ass desert hm ๐Ÿคจ imagine living in 36c weather, couldn't be me

miyabi miyabi LOOK,,,,,,, i'm gonna be quiet
WOOOOOW see this is why i carried
AM BEING TREATED LIKE THIS,,,

whoever dont want nai sie and likha, im beating ass
what are they,, ROACHES?
my character (when i eventually overcome my procrastination and get around to working on her smh) will be Likhain! simply call me Superior ๐Ÿ’ช /j

like "kingdom of serpents" i am literally so gay count me in

my character (when i eventually overcome my procrastination and get around to working on her smh) will be Likhain! simply call me Superior ๐Ÿ’ช /j

like "kingdom of serpents" i am literally so gay count me in
SOMEBODY APPRECIATES ASDJFJSDJSD RIIIIIISEEE

FIRST OF ALL ๐Ÿคจ i was moral support so put some respect on my name ๐Ÿ˜ค

SOMEBODY APPRECIATES ASDJFJSDJSD RIIIIIISEEE
YEAHYEAHYEAAHHH i saw the cultural inspo was pre-colonial phillipines and was like "damn well ig i gotta represent the motherland now" AND HERE I AM. so ready to flex. you did amazing on that one i am drooling

YEAHYEAHYEAAHHH i saw the cultural inspo was pre-colonial phillipines and was like "damn well ig i gotta represent the motherland now" AND HERE I AM. so ready to flex. you did amazing on that one i am drooling
STOP YOU'RE FILO TOO?
FILO SOLIDARITY

we love to see the rep ๐Ÿ˜

WAIT YOU'RE SERIOUS??? HELLO????????? KUMUSTA KA ILU OMG
SOLIDARITY SOLILDARITY
OO
MABUTI LANG, PERO ANG EXCITED AKO SA RP NA TO
EDI WAW
HEEEEEEEEEEEELP RIIIISEEEEEEE

i'm something of a tagalog expert myself ๐Ÿ˜Œ paalam
HELP if anybody has any questions regarding sredzym or the plague,, i can answer! YES i might me a little too proud but listen

also why are all of the characters hot already ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธIT'S NOT FAIR,, MY HEART

HELP if anybody has any questions regarding sredzym or the plague,, i can answer! YES i might me a little too proud but listen

also why are all of the characters hot already ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธIT'S NOT FAIR,, MY HEART

NOT PAALAM, PLSSSSSS

I mean,,, Sredzym caught my attention immediately you SHOULD be proud.
As for the plague, is it known how it would spread?

Yโ€™all instead of saying โ€œI love youโ€ in the Philippines, they say โ€œkalbong pokpokโ€ which means โ€œyou are my universeโ€ and I just think that thatโ€™s beautiful โค๏ธ ๐Ÿฅบ

I rush to read the updated ones! (edit: just realized none were updated and i just got excited over seeing someone's new code fhkjghdfkj) Also i might've ,,, finally put the code in, ,, , , , kinda proud of myself-

oh god what does it actually mean-

OO
MABUTI LANG, PERO ANG EXCITED AKO SA RP NA TO
EDI WAW
HEEEEEEEEEEEELP RIIIISEEEEEEE
I'M ABSOLUTELY LOSING IT WHAT ARE THE ODDS. WE'RE JUST SUPERIOR
my tagalog is, unfortunately, bare minimum, bc i stopped learning when i turned 13 (a decision i literally regret every day LJKSDF) but!! mahal kita. i am staring at you + this rp with nothing but adoration

Yโ€™all instead of saying โ€œI love youโ€ in the Philippines, they say โ€œkalbong pokpokโ€ which means โ€œyou are my universeโ€ and I just think that thatโ€™s beautiful โค๏ธ ๐Ÿฅบ
SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP LMFAOOOOO

STOP LMFAOOOO I SHOULDNT HAVE TAUGHT YOU THAT
I rush to read the updated ones! Also i might've ,,, finally put the code in, ,, , , , kinda proud of myself-

oh god what does it actually mean-
PLS robbie settin yall up, ITS NOT A GOOD THING
I'M ABSOLUTELY LOSING IT WHAT ARE THE ODDS. WE'RE JUST SUPERIOR
my tagalog is, unfortunately, bare minimum, bc i stopped learning when i turned 13 (a decision i literally regret every day LJKSDF) but!! mahal kita. i am staring at you + this rp with nothing but adoration

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP LMFAOOOOO
GO CRAZY, GO STUPID
am looking RESPECTFULLY
my tagalog isn't the best either JASJDJ

new tattoo idea!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฅณ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back