• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐š ; ooc

Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh neat!! And extensions, within reason, are still allowed after that?
it depends on how long they need, but i think that that should be alright! they may need to wait to join on the next mission or mini event.

PSA: am making fuckboy bard so no one steal my goddamn thunder OR ELSE ๐Ÿ”ช
god please i throw Bennie at u. they go drinking together and end up being chaotic af PLSSS

(note: i realize that this might sound like im approving myself into the rp but i promise im just shitposting the possibilities, lemme know if it crosses a boundary/makes u feel uncomfy and i will cease!)

god please i throw Bennie at u. they go drinking together and end up being chaotic af PLSSS
PLSSS heโ€™s a thot though so heโ€™d probably hit on her and everyone else first, itโ€™s giving me very much whore ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿฅด

(note: i realize that this might sound like im approving myself into the rp but i promise im just shitposting the possibilities, lemme know if it crosses a boundary/makes u feel uncomfy and i will cease!)
BYE youโ€™re good!! Itโ€™s fun to think up the possibilities

PLSSS heโ€™s a thot though so heโ€™d probably hit on her and everyone else first, itโ€™s giving me very much whore ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿฅด
We love a good thottie ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ
She'd probably flirt back ๐Ÿ˜” the quality? debatable, as i am Me </3

BYE youโ€™re good!! Itโ€™s fun to think up the possibilities
and thank gorsh i am all for shitposting and all that jazz.

I really wanted some gifs in historical clothes (WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND A FC LIKE THAT I DONT KNOW) so I changed my girl's fc and I'm happy to say shes an absolute queen and I am very happy

1625074053054.png

I mean just look at her just *chef's kiss*

I really wanted some gifs in historical clothes (WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND A FC LIKE THAT I DONT KNOW) so I changed my girl's fc and I'm happy to say shes an absolute queen and I am very happy

View attachment 895468

HELLO???? MA'AM??? UR HAND IN MARRIAGE MA'AM??
U NEED A DOG??? I CAN BARK-

We love a good thottie ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ
She'd probably flirt back ๐Ÿ˜” the quality? debatable, as i am Me
HELP
I really wanted some gifs in traditional clothes (WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND A FC LIKE THAT I DONT KNOW) so I changed my girl's fc and I'm happy to say shes an absolute queen and I am very happy

View attachment 895468

AAAAAA is that deepika?? SHE LOOKS SO FAMILIAR KSLAMAJ no but fr ๐Ÿ’

ikr??? It's torture. I look at Bad's new character with so much love in my eyes. I loved that movie.

i am gay and stupid and found this song that reminds me of this rp,,,

ABSOLUTELY

ikr??? It's torture. I look at Bad's new character with so much love in my eyes. I loved that movie.
her in hansel and gretel AND clash of titans
why is she GOIJUS

I am having so much trouble trying to decide between applying for bard or rogue because the character I have in mind could fit in either.

Is it okay if I ask which role/class needs more applications to it?

I am having so much trouble trying to decide between applying for bard or rogue because the character I have in mind could fit in either.

Is it okay if I ask which role/class needs more applications to it?
hi! it's perfectly alright to ask. the classes that need more apps are bard (although this might change), rogue, and blacksmith!

her in hansel and gretel AND clash of titans
why is she GOIJUS
WORDD i was in love the entire time i watched Hansel and Gretel. Could Not Take My Eyes Off Wifey

y'all,, the big ole himbo and angry twink are in the works ๐Ÿ˜Œ the way teru is like 5'7", i would be mad too if i were him ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธhe might be a medic but we WILL yell at everybody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back