• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐š ; ooc

Lore
Here
Other
Here
View attachment 895911
THIS LOOK BEFORE THEY GO FERAL
SUDDENLY THERES JUST SCREAMING AND PUNCHES BEING THROWN, ALES LATCHING ONTO SOME GUYS BACK
AINT NO REST FOR THE WICKED, INCLUDING THEM

but god ,,, these two ,,,, girlboss energy OOZES FROM THEIR PORES

AINT NO REST FOR THE WICKED, INCLUDING THEM

but god ,,, these two ,,,, girlboss energy OOZES FROM THEIR PORES
NOT THAT,,,
gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss ๐Ÿ˜Œ
somehow they end up hiding in barrels running away from a crowd of angry drunk mfs

BYEEEE she looks so threatening but sheโ€™s fr just vibing like ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿบ โ€œcouldnโ€™t b me tho yโ€™all stay safeโ€
Naya and Ymir staying out of being directly in the chaos but in opposite directions/reasons

Naya and Ymir staying out of being directly in the chaos but in opposite directions/reasons
now who said ymir wouldnt also be in the middle of the chaos RIIIIISEEEE
SHES A LOWKEY GREMLIN NGL ๐Ÿ˜Œ
B5BA369C-4F15-40EF-8087-E79651650078.png

NOT THAT,,,
gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss ๐Ÿ˜Œ
somehow they end up hiding in barrels running away from a crowd of angry drunk mfs
their energy??? unmatched. extraordinary. i hath fallen in love.

their energy??? unmatched. extraordinary. i hath fallen in love.
PLS ymir would just โ€œYALL WEโ€™RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THE DANGER,,,โ€
and ales would just keep telling bena to punch someone in the mouth

1625202102150.jpeg
OH that's so valid of her,,,, very excited to be seeing more of her I,,,,
AAAA i should have ymir up sometime soon!!

I'm,, working on Naya's personality section, lowkey always the most stressful part to write
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ i look forward to reading it AAAAA
she seems interesting so far!!

the way literally everybody appreciates ymir except for teru
she could just say 'good job everybody' and he'd be like 'k ๐Ÿ˜ girl shut the hell up, nobody asked'
HE'S SO MEAN,, but it's fine because he sees her as a sister and we all know brothers are demon

PLS ymir would just โ€œYALL WEโ€™RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THE DANGER,,,โ€
and ales would just keep telling bena to punch someone in the mouth
I LOVE YMIRR NOOOOOO TOO MANY WIVES IN THIS RP TO MANY WIVES IN THIS RP T-

Ales: DO IT straight shot right to the kisser
Bena, winding back: CAN WE GET MCDONALD'S LATER-

also,,, ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ Bena at Ymir (depending on her age ofc I'm just shitposting-) tiktok

View attachment 895919

AAAA i should have ymir up sometime soon!!
can... can u tell me when Wife lives?? when she breathes?? I wish it told u when someone updated their stuff,,, but only when they're like,,, done with it? (no I have not edited Benas sheet like 400 times since it has posted what do you mean officer-)

and a small question because i have more than one friend interested: how many people are you guys willing to accept? i remember the slots being up to 7 but that was before you encouraged more people to join.

Last edited:
I LOVE YMIRR NOOOOOO TOO MANY WIVES IN THIS RP TO MANY WIVES IN THIS RP T-

Ales: DO IT straight shot right to the kisser
Bena, winding back: CAN WE GET MCDONALD'S LATER-

also,,, ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ Bena at Ymir (depending on her age ofc I'm just shitposting-) tiktok

can... can u tell me when Wife lives?? when she breathes?? I wish it told u when someone updated their stuff,,, but only when they're like,,, done with it? (no I have not edited Benas sheet like 400 times since it has posted what do you mean officer-)

and a small question because i have more than one friend interested: how many people are you guys willing to accept? i remember the slots being up to 7 but that was before you encouraged more people to join.
PLS ALES WOULD SEE BENA READYING UP A GOOD PUNCH AND JUST BE LIKE "THATS MY GIRL, GET HIS ASS, BENNIE" AND JOIN IN

PLS,,, YMIR WOULD STILL BE 'oh,, YOU MEAN THAT IN A FRIEND WAY RIGHT?' also!! i should have her done by sunday? HOPEFULLY

as for letting more people in, that completely depends on how we feel about the applications; so if we like more than the 7 we initially wanted to allow, we'd be willing to add more in--there isn't an exact number to this!

PLS ALES WOULD SEE BENA READYING UP A GOOD PUNCH AND JUST BE LIKE "THATS MY GIRL, GET HIS ASS, BENNIE" AND JOIN IN
THIS IS AN ALES FANCLUB.
THEY GONNA HAVE EACH OTHERS BACKS SO MUCH MAN.

IDEA??? ALES HAS TO TRY TO STEAL FROM BENA. BENA CATCHES HER AND IS LIKE "heeeeey gurl heeeey how about we go shopping instead"

PLS,,, YMIR WOULD STILL BE 'oh,, YOU MEAN THAT IN A FRIEND WAY RIGHT?' also!! i should have her done by sunday? HOPEFULLY
I am in Love. There Is No Changing This. and AS! YOU! SHOULD! withholding my wife??? criminal offense.

as for letting more people in, that completely depends on how we feel about the applications; so if we like more than the 7 we initially wanted to allow, we'd be willing to add more in--there isn't an exact number to this!
alrighty!! thank u!! <3

taku bls beat my ass i need to work on gav's cs but i've just been staring at the ceiling and vibing to this for the past hour...

taku bls beat my ass i need to work on gav's cs but i've just been staring at the ceiling and vibing to this for the past hour...

HELP? if u dont work on ur cs el cucuy is gonna get ur ass
1625280903850.jpeg

Thank you sm!! A friend found that code and I just went nuts BRJJFKD
I am slowly Learning ๐Ÿ˜Œโค
I get it lmao, this is my first character sheet with code so! Me too with that๐Ÿคฃ But like, your writing for her is amazing

I get it lmao, this is my first character sheet with code so! Me too with that๐Ÿคฃ But like, your writing for her is amazing
ohmygosh im screaming thank you so much!! ur so kind!! I love the concept of Naya, and your writing for her as well! Her history was such a great read!!

ohmygosh im screaming thank you so much!! ur so kind!! I love the concept of Naya, and your writing for her as well! Her history was such a great read!!
Ahhh thank you!! Hoping her personality will be but tysm๐Ÿ’“

now i'm watching the fifth element im sso sorry taku i have failed u

miyabi miyabi
I READ YMIR WITH SO MUCH LOVE IN MY EYES.
NO COWARDICE FOR HER!!! SO BRAVE AND STRONG!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back