• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐š ; ooc

Lore
Here
Other
Here
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
RIIIIISE i'm done w ymir's hist??? i fink AHEHEAHEA

Mire Mire I SEE A GAL WITH AUTHORITY PROBLEMS AND I RAISE YOU
View attachment 896384

TROUBLE MAKING FRIENDS. i'm not sure if maeve would be down for that?? but i imagine veli would try to convince her to pull off a prank with them... only for it to backfire and them getting stuck in a bush. like '๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธwhat the hell we gon do now.'

[/centerblock]
hell YEAH maeve would be down for that. She Is Here To Cause Problems On Purpose

maeve is just chillin tbh. but at a Hint of mischief she's like that one squidward meme

sleeping-squidward-meme.jpg

MAEVE AND VELI THE PRANKING DUOOO.
they try and put a whoopie cushion (or the medieval eqiv) on someone's chair. but it backfires, bc they forgot they put it there and end up setting it off themselves ๐Ÿ˜” modern tragedy tbh

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
RIIIIISE i'm done w ymir's hist??? i fink AHEHEAHEA

I???? LOVE HER?????? SM????? SHE IS STRONG AND PERFECT AND SHE CAN STEP ON ME

NO???? HE'S AN HONEST MAN, WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT'
I

7EF49A12-2DC5-44A2-9B76-941208358A2C.jpeg

where are their brain cells

HELP NO BC FARU WOULD STOP FLIRTING TO EXPLAIN THAT ITS NOT LITERAL AND THE GIRLS ARE JUST ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง
They keep going back and forth

i just know faru's ass would try to lean on a wall and fall. ong that man has no game, I KNOW IT. but also u mentioned love poetry so he probably gets the most bitches known to man ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ
now look
๐Ÿ˜Œ he about to rock teruโ€™s shit

me finally dropping in velivir's code? its more likely than you think
i'll try and finish it today ๐Ÿฆง BUT IF ANYBODY WANTS TO PLOT ALREADY..... who needs a big dumb himbo friend that can carry stuff for you. might or might not be cursed.

genuinely who doesn't need a big dumb himbo friend for that? kind of obsessed w this description. Sredzym stays winning!

Mire Mire HELP they get a chance to be menaces to society and just exhange this look. veli isn't malicious or anything but they do have exactly one brain cell and will use that to prank people.

STOP THATS SO TRAGIC...... falling victim to their own trap... ๐Ÿ˜” imagine they try to prank one of the grumpier people, but they just get mad and yell at everybody trying to figure out who did it
veli and maeve look at each other like bcs they accidentally left proof of them being there at the scene of the crime
29e.png

.V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ LOOK,,, i know ur not talking when ur characters act the way they do ๐Ÿคจ
HEEELP IF FARU SMART... WHY DUMB
'no see it's a metaphor, because your eyes are shining like stars'
'BUT WHY BRING MY FATHER UP'
'no see, they meant- '
the girls just leave,,, MATTHIAS PROBABLY WEEPS WATCHING THEM

HELP TERU WOULD PASS AWAY,,, he reads one line and it's over for him
can we blame him tho ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ravensunset ravensunset bye the other countries WISH ๐Ÿ’… petition for veli and naya to beat away the hesteans when tbey approach bcs i just KNOW those ppl don't use soap ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows
TALKING TO A SLEEPING GOD IS THERAPY MALKS GOSH UR SO JUDGMENTAL-
but really tho I cant wait for Bena to slowly open up to our ragtag idiots. Including Veli.

Bena will quickly gain a disgruntled love for him if he does that no joke. Like "ew why wakey???" and then "ya know what that's a good question lemme think-"

Bena would try to like??? vibe with him bc that's what she does to everyone but shes like "I've never met a dog in the form of a human before... what would you do if I turned into a bird and ate u if YOU were a worm???" or "if i were to need a rest bc my feet hurt, would you carry me like I was the prettiest princess in all the lands??"

BUT SHES NOT GOOD AT IT BC ??? HOW DO PEOPLE THINK OF THESE THINGS??? so she just really tries

Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith i said it before and i'll say it again
talking to a god that can't hear you is not like talking to a professional BENA PLEASE

ngl that's exactly how to befriend them because,,, they would take the questions seriously?? like 'WAIT WOULD YOU REALLY EAT ME..... NO...'
8885_blini.png

one of the others hears them asking each other these questions and are like '.....are they okay. like, genuinely ๐Ÿคจ'
HELP FOR THE SECOND QUESTION.... veli is like 6'4" and strong af, THEY WOULD JUST CARRY HER ON THEIR SHOULDERS
They literally do that to everybody who's shorter than them bye

ravensunset ravensunset BYE they go to hestea together and veli and naya are just like 'eugh, it smells sour like funky ๐Ÿ˜ฐ'
ngl i think veli would immediately want to befriend naya just because,,, they're from a monster hunting tribe and i think naya also comes from a monster hurting family, right? i'm not sure if it would be common knowledge for the othera, but maybe they could bond over a similar background ajsnjd

LOOK,,, i know ur not talking when ur characters act the way they do ๐Ÿคจ
Now look, you got damjan, I got Shane we are the SAME
We see each Otha, we good ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜Œ

HEEELP IF FARU SMART... WHY DUMB
'no see it's a metaphor, because your eyes are shining like stars'
'BUT WHY BRING MY FATHER UP'
'no see, they meant- '
the girls just leave,,, MATTHIAS PROBABLY WEEPS WATCHING THEM
HELP ITS BC THATS HIS FRIEND AND HE WANYS THEM TO UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY KSJSJSJSN
no bc Matthias would fr โ€œshiii itโ€™s my time to swoop inโ€ he said opportunistic thot

HELP TERU WOULD PASS AWAY,,, he reads one line and it's over for him
can we blame him tho ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ
NO BC THE ONE THAT GOES LIKE
โ€œlove is the sea where intellect drownsโ€ BC HES HELPLESS W ROMANCE BUT IS STUPIDLY EXCITED PLSSSSS
no bc brown poetry
๐Ÿšถ

SAYS WHO-
NEBOVE IS THE BEST LISTENER WHAT DO U MEAAAN

Bena laughs all evil like and does the whole Darla from Nemo "I am a piranha!" and chomps at him. with love.

Bena: can u carry me ๐Ÿฅบ
Veli, crouching down: say no more are u ready to see ur house from here
Bena: :0 :)

Mire Mire HELP they get a chance to be menaces to society and just exhange this look. veli isn't malicious or anything but they do have exactly one brain cell and will use that to prank people.

STOP THATS SO TRAGIC...... falling victim to their own trap... ๐Ÿ˜” imagine they try to prank one of the grumpier people, but they just get mad and yell at everybody trying to figure out who did it
veli and maeve look at each other like bcs they accidentally left proof of them being there at the scene of the crime
View attachment 896393

yesyesyesyesyes
god i'm imagining it,,, they accidentally leave proof, so they decide to wake up in the middle of the night to fix everything up. it also backfires tho bc mae won't wake up and veli can't stop giggling

and when a prank actually goes off successfully? they don't get caught, nothing?

Dwati8eX4AEncCS.jpg

ravensunset ravensunset BYE they go to hestea together and veli and naya are just like 'eugh, it smells sour like funky ๐Ÿ˜ฐ'
ngl i think veli would immediately want to befriend naya just because,,, they're from a monster hunting tribe and i think naya also comes from a monster hurting family, right? i'm not sure if it would be common knowledge for the othera, but maybe they could bond over a similar background ajsnjd
YEAH she does, they both have that! I think either they'd know or like, they'd figure it out because both from Sredzym with a similar skill set... so I think she'd also definitely want to get to know them and be able to talk about those experiences

Last edited:
.V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ the way damjan was shane's stepdad for a day
he said 'you're not my son you're my mfn stepson โœ‹๐Ÿ˜’'
WAIT WHY IS THAT WHOLESOME.... THATS SO SWEET AJDJD ong faru is the only one with enough patience
E29NMXsXwAEN6Z3.jpeg

imagine veli doesn't really know much about nerd stuff but still listens bcs they appreciate him,, THEY SIT THERE AND LISTEN TO HIM RAMBLE AND ACTUALLY ASK GENUINE QUESTIONS

STOP WHY IS HE THE CUTEST,,, God where are the men like this ๐Ÿคจ HM

Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith THATS SO BABY OF HER... stan bena or perish ๐Ÿ’… imagine at one point they have to fight some drunkard off, so veli just her on their shoulder and they combine forces. they wouldn't know what hit them. ๐Ÿ˜Œ veli just throws her like a projectile weapon.

HELP veli would make them matching friendship bracelets ngl,, THEY JUST WANT TO BE APPRECIATED

Mire Mire listen listen,, consider; veli and mae being like the two annoying kids in class the teacher has to separate. they prank somebody and get yelled at, but these two are just trying their hardest not to burst into laugher like ๐Ÿ˜ถ
AND THE PERSON THINKS ITS BECAUSE THEY FEEL GUILTY,, but after 5 seconds of eye contact between veli and mae
this happens

ravensunset ravensunset yeah, maybe they figure it out!! i feel like veli misses home a lot so they would def appreciate sharing experiences. maybe even having a few similar traditions? plus, they can complain about the other countries together bcs sredzym superiority. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I stan veli,,, what a little big guy,,,
YEET THE NOBLE YEET THE NOBLE YEET THE NOBLE Y

Mire Mire listen listen,, consider; veli and mae being like the two annoying kids in class the teacher has to separate. they prank somebody and get yelled at, but these two are just trying their hardest not to burst into laugher like ๐Ÿ˜ถ
AND THE PERSON THINKS ITS BECAUSE THEY FEEL GUILTY,, but after 5 seconds of eye contact between veli and mae
this happens
you're spitting facts,,
the moment they get tossed together for a mission or whatev they're gonna become such a Force i can feel it
it'd be hard for them to get anything done tho bc they're just wheezing @ each other the whole time ๐Ÿ˜”
they're just the literal embodiment of the spongebob/patrick laughing meme i stg and i'm hERE FOR IT

I stan veli,,, what a little big guy,,,
YEET THE NOBLE YEET THE NOBLE YEET THE NOBLE Y
more like,,,,,, yeet the rich ๐Ÿ˜

Hi! I have a few lore-related questions for my charrie's background, I hope that's alright.

Do most people have access to fire accelerants such as oil to carry with them, or are flint stones the main/only source of fire?
Would the Aaras be scared and/or killed by fire?
Would it be realistic for someone to travel from Nai Sie to Ituthia every few months to trade specialized goods in their markets (instruments) or is that a pretty long journey?
Finally, I was thinking of having my character on a hiatus (3ish years) from monster hunting, so his reputation would based on something that happened a while ago. Is that okay, or would the Black Order be more likely to recruit people who are currently engaging in heroics?

hey everyone i posted my character and i still have to find her a faceclaim but, her name is omalora and she would very much like to make you armor and hold hands probably <3

EXCUSE YOU

MY GIRL DID NOT GET SENT OFF TO FICTIONAL FLORIDA TO STILL GET YEETED LIKE THIS
YEET! THE! GIRL!
TINY GIRL??? FLYING GIRL!!!

SHE'S 5'10 HOW ARE YOU GONNA YEET HER
NGL,,, THOT SHE WAS SHORTER,,,, I REMEMBER NOW THAT SHE IS MUSCLE-LESS,,, NOT SHORT.
HOWEVER SHE WILL BE YEETED ITS FINE CATAPULTS EXIST IN THESE TIMES DONT THEY-

NGL,,, THOT SHE WAS SHORTER,,,, I REMEMBER NOW THAT SHE IS MUSCLE-LESS,,, NOT SHORT.
HOWEVER SHE WILL BE YEETED ITS FINE CATAPULTS EXIST IN THESE TIMES DONT THEY-
she's literally
1625451798540.png
but with small boobs

CATAPULTS CANNOT HOLD HER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back