• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐š ; ooc

Lore
Here
Other
Here
PLSSSS YMIR WOULD THROW PEOPLE FOR THEM W HER STRONG ASS DJSNSN
ales would keep stirring the pot just for an excuse to keep fighting tbh

BENA PLS,,,, SHES BABEY AAAA
Bena, watching Ymi yeet someone: ohmygodpleasethrowmetooimbegging-
Ymir: what??? are you okay??? I didnt hear u!!
Bena: I SAID THANK U FOR UR HELP-

Bena is a gay disaster tbh. shes here to be gay and do crime and stare at pretty people like Awooga!!!

and i think it would depend on the lore! maybe certain countries are accepting of it, and others arent? who knows!
just to clear it up - the setting is more.... fantasy medieval than STRICTLY like medieval times, so the rules aren't the exact same. homophobia, transphobia, sexism and stuff like that aren't really a thing! women do marry other women without any problems. ๐Ÿฆง

just to clear it up - the setting is more.... fantasy medieval than STRICTLY like medieval times, so the rules aren't the exact same. homophobia, transphobia, sexism and stuff like that aren't really a thing! women do marry other women without any problems. ๐Ÿฆง
AWOOOOGA THANK U LORD AND SAVIOR MALKS

time to live out my gay little dreams (fantasy edition)

Ight Saf and Bena are taking over al visar I donโ€™t care what anyone else says
Besties that marry each other to rule over a country stay together ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

velivir is about to be done but i dropped in teru's code and ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ does anybody want to plot w an angry twink. he's like 5'7'' and has never forgiven ymir for being taller than him. bye he probably made veli cry at one point. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

velivir is about to be done but i dropped in teru's code and ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ does anybody want to plot w an angry twink. he's like 5'7'' and has never forgiven ymir for being taller than him. bye he probably made veli cry at one point. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ
now look
maybe he should just grow ๐Ÿ˜—

Safira, 5'10, looking at him like:
1625473722336.png

Bena, watching Ymi yeet someone: ohmygodpleasethrowmetooimbegging-
Ymir: what??? are you okay??? I didnt hear u!!
Bena: I SAID THANK U FOR UR HELP-

Bena is a gay disaster tbh. shes here to be gay and do crime and stare at pretty people like Awooga!!!
BYEEEE AT ONE POINT YMIR DOES HEAR WHAT SHE SAYS AND GETS FLUSTERED LIKE
"HUH,,, WHA-- WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT"

no bc ๐Ÿ•ณ ๐Ÿคฐ
tumblr_p0citgqTjw1w1liymo2_540.gif

TERU IS A ROMANTIC??? I-
why all yall have such simpable characters shut the hell up and get away from meI SAID GET AWAY-
i uh <3 i will have to get more info but i assure u if i get accepted i am going to Aggressively Waddle Towards You to plot

"stop bringing me your ripped off arms, chief i can't help" STOP BEING LOVABLE I HATE IT HERE

also im bringing in a medic should i get accepted and bro-
they might get along so im excited to see!! or they might just hate each other who knows not me
love and hate; the two genders

BYEEEE AT ONE POINT YMIR DOES HEAR WHAT SHE SAYS AND GETS FLUSTERED LIKE
"HUH,,, WHA-- WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT"

no bc ๐Ÿ•ณ ๐Ÿคฐ
tumblr_p0citgqTjw1w1liymo2_540.gif
BENA LIKE "idk what u mean ma'am pls dont look at me-"
"i didnt say anything pls look away"

AND YEAH BRO BRO BRO BRO THE TWIRLIES??? THE SWORD TWIRLIES??? IAMGAYIAMGAYIAMGAY
i had the biggest crush on her when i watched Gifted and OUAT and u are NOT HELPINGGGGGG

anyway i hate yall for having such simpable characters and i have only one (1) character >: ^ ( unfair. illegal.

Last edited:
Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith he's an undercover simp ๐Ÿ˜” truly tragic. he'd probably do sappys stuff like help people out of carriages or angrily write love letters. his personality is done, but i need to still finish his history ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธbasically, he's ymir's childhood friend/brother figure and the son of folk healers. endlessly mad about being 5'7'' and bullies ymir to make up for it.

tbh he might get along with medics more than the others!! i mean, at the start he's going to be a bit ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜’ about everybody because he's grumpy, but he def does appreciate people who are nerdy/into medicine more! as for bena, i think he would be slightly wary of her because he's not good with strangers and probably try to argue with her just for the sake of arguing - but i think with time he would get a reluctant soft spot for all of these characters. c':

NOW LOOK he absolutely would take the ripped off hand and smack the patient with it ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith he's an undercover simp ๐Ÿ˜” truly tragic. he'd probably do sappys stuff like help people out of carriages or angrily write love letters. his personality is done, but i need to still finish his history ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธbasically, he's ymir's childhood friend/brother figure and the son of folk healers. endlessly mad about being 5'7'' and bullies ymir to make up for it.

tbh he might get along with medics more than the others!! i mean, at the start he's going to be a bit ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜’ about everybody because he's grumpy, but he def does appreciate people who are nerdy/into medicine more! as for bena, i think he would be slightly wary of her because he's not good with strangers and probably try to argue with her just for the sake of arguing - but i think with time he would get a reluctant soft spot for all of these characters. c':

NOW LOOK he absolutely would take the ripped off hand and smack the patient with it ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ

HES SO CUTE NO
angrily writing love letters.... "u did this stupid cute thing yesterday. it was fuckin cute. stop. but also, don't. or i'll get sad. mad? smad."

WHAT A SHORT KING!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

Bena just looks at him and goes "wow! i didn't know men came in small!" and he would kill her

my medic is like a uhhhh,,, she's a good healer. a great healer even! but she's very uhhhh :| or >:| and she WILL threaten her regulars because at one point! It's easier to save her supplies and just kill them! to keep the supplies fOR PEOPLE WHO WILL ACTUALLY APPRECIATE IT AND NOT GET HURT THE MOMENT THEY STEP AWAY FROM HER NO THIS HASN'T HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE WHAT DO YOU MEAN-

she was born in Ituthia and then moved to Florida Hestea after things happened <3

may i add,,, , ,, i ADORE how the vast majority of characters who applied here are either bi/pan. this RP + the lgbt+ community stays WINNING

my medic is like a uhhhh,,, she's a good healer. a great healer even! but she's very uhhhh :| or >:| and she WILL threaten her regulars because at one point! It's easier to save her supplies and just kill them! to keep the supplies fOR PEOPLE WHO WILL ACTUALLY APPRECIATE IT AND NOT GET HURT THE MOMENT THEY STEP AWAY FROM HER NO THIS HASN'T HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE WHAT DO YOU MEAN-

she was born in Ituthia and then moved to Florida Hestea after things happened <3
FLORIDA SLANDER????? LEAVE
but yes. i can assure y'all that this angry medic lady is the bomb.com

may i add,,, , ,, i ADORE how the vast majority of characters who applied here are either bi/pan. this RP + the lgbt+ community stays WINNING

FLORIDA SLANDER????? LEAVE
but yes. i can assure y'all that this angry medic lady is the bomb.com
SAME ITS ALL SO SCRUMPTIOUS.... LOOK AT US,,, EXISTING,,, LIVIN THE DREAM,,,

how about u leave florida and come here so i can marry ur ass ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ’…

and ,,, bro, ,,,, thank u bro, ,,,

Howdy, was wondering if I could request an extension for my character bio? I'm about halfway done, but today's been pretty rough so I'm not sure I'll finish by the deadline tomorrow.

onemoredayonemoredayonemoreday-

1625528788111.png

Teru's dad is bad ass what a guy... and what a wonderful read mother of sorrows mother of sorrows

Xiangyu is also fucking amazing, Abendrot Abendrot holy cow. I gently hug him. No one will touch this man. I will however give him an Are You Gay buzzfeed quiz

Last edited:
hey gms! when are you going to announce the accepted folks? i just wanna know bc im debating staying up until the time is up <3

and gosh sorry for the triple post i just noticed im so embarrassed

besties, I'm indesposed for the next few hours, so even though I'm mostly done with my cs, could I perhaps file an extension to iron things out or in case there are some flaws I need to buff out?

besties, I'm indesposed for the next few hours, so even though I'm mostly done with my cs, could I perhaps file an extension to iron things out or in case there are some flaws I need to buff out?
yeah! you can totally get that extension.
hey gms! when are you going to announce the accepted folks? i just wanna know bc im debating staying up until the time is up <3

and gosh sorry for the triple post i just noticed im so embarrassed
the cast will get their invites either later tonight or tomorrow! (at least, the ones that havent gotten extensions.)

Man, I really pushed that deadline but my charrie is finally posted! ๐Ÿ˜…
Please do let me know if anything is difficult to read due to the coding and I will do my best to fix it (I'm not sure if it is currently mobile-friendly).
Also, his backstory is kind of a mess right now, so I might edit it a bit in the next couple of hours; hopefully that's okay!

yeah, we can give you a 24-48 hr extension! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ RISE i look forward to seeing him all finished up.
AhhhhhhHHHH arigato gozaimasu, but is it possible to extend that to one more day? I've finished Killian's appearance, personality and reputation so far, but history's still a work in progresssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back