• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The other gods; Ada what have you created!?! This monster could be dangerous, you must destroy it!
Ada: idk it’s kinda cute..
.... wait.....its giving protector of the forest vibes....like, when our OCs begin hacking shit down. . . . .. it could make its appearance?

He sees Ada blessed people as his little siblings since he’s also a child of Ada and that fact supplies me with a months worth of serotonin
What I'm hearing is he's going to body Kito,Azyra,Rowan, and Osran but simply scold his little sister Nina?

What I'm hearing is he's going to body Kito,Azyra,Rowan, and Osran but simply scold his little sister Nina?
Absolutely
He might also be a little bit nicer to Kito and Rowan since Imani and Barren also helped him out a little

oh, even better!
“You should know better smh”

it’s gonna suck when they might be forced to kill him to get their job done. Nina’s not going to help unless someone’s about to die.
Or they could just not kill the forest boy

it’s gonna suck when they might be forced to kill him to get their job done. Nina’s not going to help unless someone’s about to die.
Remember the truth to the Engulfing Forest is that it's a holy site. It keeps the habitable part of Zorro from the chaos grounds.

There's also that blessing that gives Azyra and Kito the zoomies. (Azyra's curse gives her super strength so they both can carry their comrades and dip.)

They can invade the BFG ♡

You could also make it where his life force is attached to the forest itself. Aka, infinite regeneration. A blessing from Ada herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back