• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It's okay, Mineczka Mineczka Azyra loves Kito . . . . RIGHHTT *-*

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X And Nina ;-;
Umm... At the moment? Ummm.... I plead the fifth!
Poor Nina, now she’s gotta figure out a way to not be forced to eat infront of everyone without saying it outright because she doesn’t have boundaries thanks to being, you know- the way she is.
Would it shock you that Azyra is somewhat the same? XD

While I wait for everyone's IC posts I shall dabble in the lore~.

love me some lore—
Currently writing about the Noah/Myera Guild, the wealthiest guild on the continent.

Merda will be the first town our OC's travel to so I'm fleshing it out.

A guild that majors in shops, information, and travel. A guild of Mer and Angels. . . .

The High Tide Guild (High as in skies, Tide as in water.)

The Hurricane Guild(Water and air combo)

The Divine Guild(Because it's the only Guild blessed by two deities.)

Last edited:
Oh yeah aren’t Noah and Myera depicted as a couple almost forgot about that
*nod nod* I imagine them as such.

Ada and Ander as siblings.
Imani and Barren as rivals.
Venom and Ada as enemies.
Zo and Trinity are married. (Forever connected)
Noah and Barren as comrades.

I haven't figured all the relations tbh >.<
Feel free to throw ideas.

In y'all free time if you wanna mess with your God's lore you can take one of the relations and make some folklore.

I.E

Venom wanted to plague humanity but Ada absorbed the malice Venom sent using vegetation. Boom, the creation of poisonous plants. To assist his big sister, Ander commanded animals to absorb some of the poison. Boom, that's how some animals are venomous/poisonous.

Imani and Barren are always arguing over brains vs brawns, but they both secretly know the best solution is a bit if both. Humanity comes up with new games based off what those two challenge one another with.

Tag was Barren's go to way to beat Imani. Chess was Barren's downfall etc etc.

In y'all free time if you wanna mess with your God's lore you can take one of the relations and make some folklore.

I.E

Venom wanted to plague humanity but Ada absorbed the malice Venom sent using vegetation. Boom, the creation of poisonous plants. To assist his big sister, Ander commanded animals to absorb some of the poison. Boom, that's how some animals are venomous/poisonous.

Imani are always arguing over brains vs brawns but they both secretly know the best solution is a bit if both. Humanity comes up with new games based off what those two challenge one another with.

Tag was Barren's go to way to beat Imani. Chess was Barren's downfall etc etc.
I am elated to hear that I can make up lore about Ada I am going to say that she was a giant tree at some point I just don’t know when or why

She's a mom in a sense. Ander is her baby brother.
I’m gonna say that she created some sort of sentient plant monster that lives in the engulfing woods becuase she got in and argument with her brother about who was better at creating life. And now the monster just kinda hang around in the woods and since she made it she could technically be it’s mom

I’m gonna say that she created some sort of sentient plant monster that lives in the engulfing woods becuase she got in and argument with her brother about who was better at creating life. And now the monster just kinda hang around in the woods and since she made it she could technically be it’s mom
Greek mythology type beat

The other gods; Ada what have you created!?! This monster could be dangerous, you must destroy it!
Ada: idk it’s kinda cute..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back