• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Rowan will be immediately snagging a seat to the right of Azyra. Not sure how far that puts Osran from the door tho. Since he would be, across from Kito at that point, facing the door... so in which case, I'll have it so Osran beats him to his desired seat, so Rowan will face the door instead.

Ooo, I found a menu :3
The pictures in my post and these foods here are all placed in front of our OCs. Sample sized of course.
Every one of these sample dishes will have been touched by a child of Noah

Impius Impius
The raise Rowan gets is direct access to the Burgundy Tab at all restaurants in Zorro. XD

Kito will soon regret that decision haha!
Rowan drunk to high hell: drinks for everyone!!
Kito's eye would twitch every month when the tab comes but she wouldn't complain.

Azyra would totally be that one that orders the cheapest meal off like, the kids menu, and try to make her impact on the bill as small as possible. XD

Azyra would totally be that one that orders the cheapest meal off like, the kids menu, and try to make her impact on the bill as small as possible. XD
Kito would rebuttal and order the waitress to tell the chef to use only the most expensive ingredients on Azyra's order. >:)

Eveyone: doesnt want to be a bother to the other team members, respects their coin despite told otherwise, careful about stepping on toes, courteous...

And then theres the groups trash disposal.

I look forward the team bonding stuff a whole lot. Are we doing the dinner similar to the carriage? About 3 rounds?

Eveyone: doesnt want to be a bother to the other team members, respects their coin despite told otherwise, careful about stepping on toes, courteous...

And then theres the groups trash disposal.

I look forward the team bonding stuff a whole lot. Are we doing the dinner similar to the carriage? About 3 rounds?
Three or more. Depends how the interactions feel~.

And Rowan is more Kito's style anyway. EAT HER POCKETS AWAY MWAHAHAHA

Rowan will be immediately snagging a seat to the right of Azyra. Not sure how far that puts Osran from the door tho. Since he would be, across from Kito at that point, facing the door... so in which case, I'll have it so Osran beats him to his desired seat, so Rowan will face the door instead.
huh— i misread heavenchi’s original post (what else is new with me tbh) lol— i thought kito was facing the door, my bad. so, don’t worry about it— osran’s canonically either the first or the last one through the door and his first choice is “away from people” so rowan can have his seat next to azyra lol.
— also little ozzie found a problem with just about everyone, whoops, so he does not want to sit next to anyone at all. give him a nice wall.

Last edited:
huh— i misread heavenchi’s original post (what else is new with me tbh) lol— i thought kito was facing the door, my bad. so, don’t worry about it— osran’s canonically either the first or the last one through the door and his first choice is “away from people” so rowan can have his seat next to azyra lol.
— also little ozzie found a problem with just about everyone, whoops, so he does not want to sit next to anyone at all. give him a nice wall.
*sniffles*

Its canon there were two extra seats so they can separate Osran from people on each side?

Heavenchi Heavenchi
I would like to do a small, meaningless really, interaction between Bella and Rowan. I assume NPCs are free game but I wanna make sure that it's cool I give her a stiffened reaction to Rowans... commentary toward her appearance.

Heavenchi Heavenchi
I would like to do a small, meaningless really, interaction between Bella and Rowan. I assume NPCs are free game but I wanna make sure that it's cool I give her a stiffened reaction to Rowans... commentary toward her appearance.
NPCS are yours to manipulate ♡

NPCS are yours to manipulate ♡
Then manipulate I shall! This is probably the easiest character I've created to rp, I swear. Hes just so... chaotic good. I cant wait to see Kitos reactions in the future.

Then manipulate I shall! This is probably the easiest character I've created to rp, I swear. Hes just so... chaotic good. I cant wait to see Kitos reactions in the future.
Ooo I'm excited for your post

he does like her!! he doesn’t not like anyone yet— though rowan’s on that edge lmao. she’s the only one he doesn’t have specific feelings towards yet— he’s just not a people person.
*sniffle*
He called my Kito irrelevant-

Poor Nina, now she’s gotta figure out a way to not be forced to eat infront of everyone without saying it outright because she doesn’t have boundaries thanks to being, you know- the way she is.

Poor Nina, now she’s gotta figure out a way to not be forced to eat infringe of everyone without saying outright saying it because she doesn’t have boundaries thanks to being, you know- the way she is.
Kito casually staring daggers at Nina.
"Are the dishes not to your standards?"
Makes matters worse by ordering more food for Nina.

I promise it's Kito's way of showing affection-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back