• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Preview of my post

Kito; *snaps her fingers like a baddie and waitresses bring out food*
Nina; 😳

This post was written in a rush so if it’s bad it’s my fault but I’m gonna pretend like it isn’t.

I love how bashful Nina gets around "cool" women, shes such an adorable little thing. Rowan will protect her with his life, like a kitten

I love how bashful Nina gets around "cool" women, shes such an adorable little thing. Rowan will protect her with his life, like a kitten
Anyone cool makes her go “awooga” she’s such a simp

Rowans protection is very appreciated tho, they can be that duo that shares half a brain cell when they interact cause they’re in a silly goofy mood.

Kito is a chick magnet?

*edits her bio*
Most definitely, Nina might quit her job as a slayer and just try to become kitos maid or something. Ultra level simping at this point.

there’s no saving Nina now she’s gone off the edge

Most definitely, Nina might quit her job as a slayer and just try to become kitos maid or something. Ultra level simping at this point.

there’s no saving Nina now she’s gone off the edge
Idk, seeing Azyra in action . . . . Kito is gonna have competition in terms of coolest woman in the room

Rowan in the background during battle, able to see everyones movements (may this give him chances to direct some action...? Hmmm) and sees Nina just standing there mindlessly swinging her spear, somehow managing to do some damage to whatever shes fighting, staring at Kito and Azyra merk some monsters. "The hell is she doin?"

Rowan in the background during battle, able to see everyones movements (may this give him chances to direct some action...? Hmmm) and sees Nina just standing there mindlessly swinging her spear, somehow managing to do some damage to whatever shes fighting, staring at Kito and Azyra merk some monsters. "The hell is she doin?"
Nina’s fighting but she not actually paying attention. She only looking at Azyra and Kito but her body is fighting and moving solely on instinct while she just simps. She’s literally in a trance

Nina’s fighting but she not actually paying attention. She only looking at Azyra and Kito but her body is fighting and moving solely on instinct while she just simps. She’s literally in a trance
Nina is gonna pull a spiderman and jump off a cliff just so Azyra can fly down and catch her. Let a stupidly large tree fall in her direction to see Kito stop it with one arm. XD

Nina is gonna pull a spiderman and jump off a cliff just so Azyra can fly down and catch her. Let a stupidly large tree fall in her direction to see Kito stop it with one arm. XD
“Oh no I tripped:((( if only a strong lady would help me up”

Idk, seeing Azyra in action . . . . Kito is gonna have competition in terms of coolest woman in the room
Azyra would totally be the type that'd remark that Kito wins by default, she's the stupidly humble type, usually brushing away compliments with a: "I was just doing my job..." Or "I didn't do anything special...." And so on.
Don't give her ideas! >.<
“Oh no I tripped:((( if only a strong lady would help me up”
Azyra would make sure there were no cuts or injuries, then move along. XD
Thus a battle of strength was triggered between Azyra and Kito.
I mean, raw strength, I do believe Kito wins, while Azyra has the speed/maneuverability category won. From what I recall of the sheets, Kito is a high damage Hit Point tank (akin to Warrior in FFXIV, or Barbarian in D&D, deals a lot of damage, though has little defense outside of HP for weeks.) Whereas Azyra is a Defense tank, more forcing her foe to commit more and more to crack her defenses while she punishes the target in question (Like Paladin in any game, while Azyra has no healing, she's a really tough nut to crack, and tends to break her enemies over her shield).

Thank you RPN, for not telling me of the conversation here.

Now to force a post out of myself.

Irrelevant notes:
I've found ideas of what Azyra's parents looked like.

Last edited:
Azyra would totally be the type that'd remark that Kito wins by default, she's the stupidly humble type, usually brushing away compliments with a: "I was just doing my job..." Or "I didn't do anything special...." And so on.

Don't give her ideas! >.<

Azyra would make sure there were no cuts or injuries, then move along. XD

I mean, raw strength, I do believe Kito wins, while Azyra has the speed/maneuverability category won. From what I recall of the sheets, Kito is a high damage Hit Point tank (akin to Warrior in FFXIV, or Barbarian in D&D, deals a lot of damage, though has little defense outside of HP for weeks.) Whereas Azyra is a Defense tank, more forcing her foe to commit more and more to crack her defenses while she punishes the target in question (Like Paladin in any game, while Azyra has no healing, she's a really tough nut to crack, and tends to break her enemies over her shield).

Thank you RPN, for not telling me of the conversation here.

Now to force a post out of myself.

Irrelevant notes:
I've found ideas of what Azyra's parents looked like.
I love how fleshed out we all have our OC's.

I love them and their future and current dynamics.

You got Kito down btw. <3

HURRY LEMME READ ITTTT

*insert excited noises*

>.< So many posts to look forward to
Started working on post, had to stop to do something, a day passed and I had yet another concussion. Sorry for my delay, I should get something out today or tomorrow so long as the daze keeps away.

Started working on post, had to stop to do something, a day passed and I had yet another concussion. Sorry for my delay, I should get something out today or tomorrow so long as the daze keeps away.
I'm glad you're okay!! Please stay safe 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back