• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Dipper nods in agreement with Mabel, keeping his gaze locked upon the group before them. "Regardless of actions or what is needed, Will isn't one for visitors." He says simply.

"Now, is that all, or will you be running along now?"

(Note: Clovis' origin comic is not for anyone under 18+ due to mature themes! Please don't read it if under 18!)

CLOVIS
Interactions: Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0 (Omni-Man) | Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Wendy)

1701405148037.png

As Clovis makes his way over to the tent, he notices that red-haired girl from before, the one with the vulgar mouth, walking off in another direction. Something about her feels off. Nay, everything and everyone here seem to have a certain aura about them that makes them seem fake, in a way, like people you would meet in a dream. She seems horribly unpleasant to be around, but unfortunately he has a feeling that following her may yield some more answers to the mystery that pervades this town. Many had gone off to investigate the source of magic; he'd counted at least six who had went in that direction. That should be enough to handle whatever threats may be there, yet not enough to make a significant impact on their group should they... expire. Surely whatever guild Jason is a part of could send more manpower if they were so desperate to save the universe.
"That girl must know more than she's letting on," he comments aloud for Omni-Man, if he actually was keen on coming along with Clovis, to hear. "You may go to aid Jason, if you so wish. I will be investigating where she's going."

With that, Clovis starts to follow Wendy, not once looking back to see if anyone else is coming with him.​

gideon1.png

"Ah don't think it's that simple, Venom..." he responds to the Symbiote in a low voice. "These guys certainly don't seem t'be ordinary guest-types..."

pacifica2.jpeg

"I dunno... these guys seem pretty guest-y to me, Gideon," Pacifica chimes back, which results in a side-eye from the boy.

"I'm pretty at least two of these guys have guns, Pacifica."

"Those are probably just for show! You've gotta relax," she keeps on grinning ear to ear as she leans forward, placing both hands behind her back as she does so. "Sorry about him. He gets all jittery when he meets new people. Probably 'cus he doesn't get out much." she snorts out a laugh, while Gideon just sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Look-- let's just, start with what we know, okay?" Gideon asks in an attempt to get back on track. "We met Venom about how he said. We got this portal in our basement that's been dead 'fer decades. One day, it went off, and Venom here was what came out the other end o'it."

"Gideon here thought he was gonna eat him at first!" she laughs.

"Pacifica...!" he snaps back under his breath, blushing mildly. "A-anyway... he's been stayin' here with us since then. Y'all said y'were here on some kind'a business, right? 'Cause if it involves that Stanford fella y'were askin' about, then I'm afraid I can't help ya there. Maybe y'could ask my Dad, Bud Pines, when he's back in town? He could be some distant relative I've never met..."

"Oooh, yeah!" Pacifica hurriedly nods. "Uncle Bud would probably know! He knows all sorts of things!" she purses her lips. "But... you know, if you wanna pay me back somehow, you could always let me--"

"Y'er not touchin' his hair, Pacifica!"

"Sorry..." Pacifica huffs and crosses her arms. "Didn't know it was such a touchy subject..."

Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean DR_EDY. DR_EDY. Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins jigglesworth jigglesworth megar megar isupposeimphi isupposeimphi TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Delighted, Panicked, Awkward
Tags:
@Twice Knightly (GM and Leo)
, ,
DR_EDY. DR_EDY. (Venom), bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 (Silver)

-Art Credits--

Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Still so unused to physical contact as a whole, Sage had once more come to a halt when Alexis' tail had wrapped aroud his neck like some sort of shoulder blanket... Soft, comforting, but still just so alien as of a sensation to him. Ah, she seemed to be doing something...? Easing up the strain; Breathing was getting lighter again-

He'd really have to thank her for this later...

In and out, In and out. Not only was it helpful on its own but the little advice had reminded him... He forgot about meditating!! Okay, okay, calming dooown- Inhale, exhale; Let it go. The problems, the emotions, they're small. Compared to the rest of the Universe and even beyond they're tiny; You're tiny. See, the 'now' is fading... This moment is going, dragged by the current of Time; Let it take it, everything. Emotions, problems, worries, hurt... They too are fading, washed away--

Look, they're gone now. It no longer matters-
...'Open your eyes'.

Oh, he hadn't even realized Hershel had joined in too, when had that-? Nevermind, that wasn't important. Seemed like the Phoenix Descendant had missed some sort of power talk while he had been in his own world for a bit... Metaphorically and not- Why do things keep getting more and more complicated...?! Is it obvious for the others? Maybe he's getting left behind--

"...!"

Look, he hadn't truly meant that thought! You're not supposed to prove it right or wrong, or really anything... And yet, the Pyromancer was left speechless, completely and utterly distracted by Leo's display.

"What a vivid shade of blue...!!"

It was only for a moment, and yet such a sight had been engraved deep in his memory. Though it sounded as if it was just as problematic as it was pretty...? ...Now, isn't that familiar- Or that's what Sage would have said if he could see fire that way. He, couldn't. The negatives largely overshadowed anything else. It was curious though, that some sort of Array was part of it... He wondered how it got there but-

...Maybe he shouldn't. Maybe he didn't actually want to know.
Even less make the other have to think of it...

Choosing to remain silent for the time being, the Pyromancer had opted to grab a burger and very delicately eat it. Talking while eating wasn't proper, and so it wasn't unlikely that Sage would be quiet for meals... Though, he couldn't help but keep stealling glances towards Leo as he did so. There was just, a lot there; He could tell that much, and that- Well, it made him curious!

Nothing else to it, just something new that made no sense!
Gods, that made him sound like a child--

Oh look at that! Time to go!!
...Great, all everyone knew about him now was that he thought foxs were cute, made lamps explode and was in no way doing okay...

Awesome.
Socialization is going so gooood-

With an internal promise to be better from here on, the young man imput the numbers on his watch, --Neat things these are! Will never stop being mindblowing!--, and took a big breath before allowing the mist to warp Space-Time around him, into the next destination...

"What a cozy little town..."

Gravity Falls was it? It seemed delightfully normal! ...Or not, since it apparently should not be this pleasant... What was going on then? Is it an Illusion, a trick?? Or did they get the luck of someone solving it first...? But then who? It wouldn't be that that simple now, would it?

Doubtful... But a little hope didn't hurt, did it...?

"...What's-"

Nevermind!! Someone is yelling!
Seems like they're not all alone after all! Did other people get lost in this place...? And was that, gasp!!

"Lucy??"

Nope, nope, too fast there. Not Lucy... Even though, they had very similar fashion styles! ...Good, he's kind of been avoiding her... After nearly killing her- It's a long story okay??

But Wendy would have looked just as nice with emerald green hair...
The 'energy' is definitely the same. Welp, they sure are talking! The pyromancer wasn't sure that he wanted to be engaging in conversation so early after... whichever that fiasco back in Wakanda even had been supposed to be- Which is why when someone else had the idea to scout by air, he was all ready to try the same thing!

More as an excuse to fly and avoid interacting more than anything buuuuut-

And so, as Marisa was being useful, Sage had- not. Running off away from the crowd to safely remove his armlet. Gods, that felt good to do...! It was nearly exhalirating, as if he had been standing in a room much smaller than himself all this time. Someone else's song said it all: this was what freedom felt like.

"Weeeeeeeee~~!", maybe he's calling a bit too much attention, but the Skies are calling!! A clear adored blanket of blue, it might as well be the place he belonged...

Two extensive wings form from a burst of flame, born in the air as if attached to the Phoenix Descendant's back; A nearly perfect mimicry of an actual bird's. The construct elongated itself as if in a stretch,a beautiful half moon and then- Sage is off! A majestic flap is all it takes to propel him into the air, cuting through it higher and higher...

It just feels right. When nothing else will, this just felt right!

Momentarily forgetting even the mission, he loops, turns and pirouettes way above the others. He's gotten at least some experience with it in these past few months, though he knows not to overdo it. Crashing wasn't a fun time and if his first injury in this endeavor turned out to be his own flight recklessness, well, Sage would never be able to recover from the embarrassment...!

Entertained with the feeling of the wind passing through his every 'feather', Sage had lost all track of time, only moving on when he realized Hershel had been doing so. Annnd apparently they were going towards that 'Hack' place! ...Shack, the S fell down... Wow, that gives off such a good prospect about the safety of this buiding...! And hygiene...!!

Slowly and rather begrundingly, the pyromancer had landed about a feet away from the others. ...This still did not inspire any sort of trust or warmth or really anythin-

"Aaaaaah!!", WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT GOOPY THING?!!

As anyone can imagine, a patch of grass not too distant had spontaneously ignited at this moment:

"Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late."

BÁSIWÀT, NOT AGAIN...!!
Quick! Put it out, put it out, put it out, put-

Honestly, I'm unsure of which would have been worse: Would it be Leo walking in on burning grass or the actual sight of Sage kicking dirt and grass into even more grass without any obvious explanation...? Mighty Beasts in the Sky, he must think the pyromancer had been throwing a tantrum or something...! What do you even say in this situation??

Nothing, you say nothing. Apparently you just stand there, pretend like nothing is happening and pray that your nervousness isn't making the temperature raise- ...That's, that's wishful thinking isn't it...?

"I'm not... I've actually been standing here all this time."

Look, they were all talking about being late and- He just wanted to be included okay??! Somewhere that is not near that that calls itself 'Venom' yet. That is... going to take a bit longer to... process. At least the kids seem to like him... Also same, Gideon, sam- HANG ON!

"W-wait- Has anyone seen Alexis or her fox kid anywhere...??", Has one of the Gideons gone missing!!?

Last edited:
Never would he have imagined a scenario such as this…no, that is just a lie to himself. The potential escalation of the conflict with Gannondorf was always certain. To dismiss it as such is a fool's errand. What was unexpected, was that it would happen when he was back in Lothic of all places. An encounter with an old friend at the rumored Ringed City as the twilight beasts spawned in by the dark clouds faced little resistance. Even with the notorious defenses constructed by the Judicator Giants, made up of countless of souls of trespassers long past, firing numerous amount of arrows from it's enslaved phantoms. All of that would be for naught.

dark_souls_3_the_ringed_city-8.jpg

But for the endless horde, it was nothing but a mere nuisance.

Long story short, Orbeck and his friend manage to get back to Fire Link shrine. Orbeck split off from him, and he ended up appearing in the front yard of “Wendy's” parents. Yes, he has made certain that he carried a pager issued by the MPF for those rare occasions. But back here? Of all places? With Bill? Perhaps you would rather hear this explanation from the exiled assassin turned sorcerer?

Byakuya Togami

"At least one local is useful, then. I was beginning to worry there wouldn't be any."

Byakuya turns his head towards the stairs -- and watches the other girl climb them. At least some people here have initiative, too... though a little too eager. He'd rather make sure to question this man some more, as well. Looking at him properly...

"...I correct myself. You're not local at all, are you? Why are you here, then?"

He doesn't look as though he belongs at all: and what an interesting matter that is. First those two in the single body, now this... there must be some cause for people being brought here.

With that inquiry, Orbeck closes the book shut and puts it to the side.

Orbeck of Vinheim1.png
orbeck-fanart-by-me-v0-dvgfi1iddqd91.jpg

(Fanart by atomicjest on Reddit)
“Byakuya was it, i’m aware we haven't formally spoken to each other. But at most, you should have known that I was present in the prior incident in gravity falls” he said

From his coat pocket, he pulls out what appears to be a pager. The same kind that Kassandra was issued to.

“I was away at the time, taking care of personal matters. When the twilight-stricken beasts arrived, I attempted to escape and ended up being sent outside the yard of Wendy home. knowing what we know about a certain triangle, there was only so much that I could do alone without attracting undue attention. But given that you're here, I can only assume what remains of the MPF have managed to reunite.” At least for Byakuya, there was no point empathizing the fact that this town was certainly not the nightmare scape that it was left as when they were rescued.

Orbeck got up from the couch, dusting himself off before taking a quick look at the rest of the newcomers, Or at least those that hadn't gone up the steps. Like the Unicorn with a wizard's hat.

“To the rest of you, I am Orbeck of Vinheim, a sorcerer. And if you are going to get any more information out of her, then refrain from going in all at once. Given her temperament, There can only be so much that she can tolerate before she refuses all inquiries entirely. Otherwise, I'll share what insights i have been able to grasp from this town.”

megar megar StaidFoal StaidFoal Nokirathephantom Nokirathephantom CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0

VENOM
1701397040763.png

Mystery Shack

Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean

"SHHHHHH."
VENOM hushes them both, evidently still irked of Irin's reaction.
"Let us not be too loud, both of you. One of our guests has been disturbed by our yelling, and we do NOT want to disturb them further. Understand?"
Stern but levelheaded. Regardless, no harsh punishment was given as he sought to keep the atmosphere as inviting as he could manage it. He had been gifted this power long ago and it 's his responsibility to use it for a greater cause that isn't for damned spite. Not here, not anymore.

And by Klyntar's darkest pits, so help him if it doesn't go-
WAS THERE A FIRE; AT THIS HOUR?

"THE GRASS!"

In quick thinking, a tentacle-like appendage sprouts from VENOM's arm and lunges it towards where the burning patch had seared. Soon enough, the dark masses of goop had fizzled out the flames in rapid succession- at the cost of a slightly burnt hand that sizzled like Rotisserie chicken in the oven of a Thanksgiving noon. It didn't burn as much as it would before, but does he waver by the very rules he had himself to follow?

"YOU."

The alien's voice growled, rows of teeth sneered like an agitated animal. Eyes of judgment leered at Sage intensely, his body towering over Sage like a bear on it's hindlegs. A claw is soon to rise, baring sharp and ready,

"...YOU ALRIGHT?"

...as it reaches out to him in a helping hand. He had heard this stranger's cry of a missing person and their kid. Even with the fire they had caused, VENOM recognized their guilt and worry. They were an individual in need of assistance, a victim of sudden and unfortunate circumstances, and they needed help.
"Tell us more about this 'Alexis' person and her fox kid. Is it an emergency? We'll find them if we have to."

Last edited:
b1e1f9b16fcc772106b188739c8e8126.png
IMG_3250.gif
Raz can't help but smile a little at the pat on the shoulder.

He nods along as Venom explains things, making note of the two kids' names. Portals, huh? Well, that explains Greed and Ling's seemingly unexpected arrival, at least.

"Cool name!" He chimes in as Venom formally introduces himself, though he couldn't help but wonder if this was a situation similar to Greed and Ling - two people in one body yet again... if he had a nickel for every time he encountered someone like that, he'd have two nickels - not a lot, but Raz still found it weird that it happened twice, especially in such a short span of time. He could technically count Fred Bonaparte for a third nickel, but Raz was pretty sure it was more of a delusion than another entity entirely, especially one that was gone now... he thinks. Raz hasn't heard anything about the Thorney Towers' residents since that fateful summer night.

Razputin found the mention of a portal to be a bit interesting. Most people he knew didn't just have a portal stashed away in their own home, as far as he was aware. Though, his thoughts were interrupted by Sage's sudden entrance, his head whipping around so he could catch a glance at the scene, just in time to see the fire put out! Huh... maybe he could help Sage with that! Raz was good enough with his Pyrokinesis to keep from setting random things on fire, it wouldn't hurt to lend a hand!

Right after this Alexis and her kid were found, that is.

Raz folds the wrapper of the chocolate bar to cover the half that was left, stuffing it in his bag before approaching Venom and Sage. "What do they look like? Other than fox-y in the kid's case." Maybe a bit of Clairvoyance could help to get a quicker look around... then again, he doesn't want to feel disoriented from being out of his body too long, that was already a doozy during his time at the Rhombus of Ruin.​

Although Ming couldn't see the upstairs hallway, she could certainly hear whatever was up there. Loud heavy metal could be heard from a room near the back, only barely muffled by the wall and the door. It drowned out all her other senses - save for the scent of those candles, which was still strong even up here.

brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy

"...sorry." Gideon apologizes.

"Yeah, sorry..." Pacifica follows.

Both of them can only watch as the rest of the scene plays out before them. Gideon looks mildly horrified at the prospect of a fire spreading, but is able to breathe a sigh of relief once Venom promptly puts it out. Pacifica, meanwhile, just stares like it's the coolest thing she's ever seen.

pacifica3.jpeg

"Woah!" she exclaims, despite Venom's previous warnings. Her eyes light up as she looks at Sage. "You have fire powers?? That's so cool!"

leo5.jpg

"...oh, yeah. Alexis is missing, isn't she?" Leo muses, not at all seeming perturbed by the fire. He brings a finger to his chin in thought, "Come to think of it... I don't think I've seen Lazarus since we left, either. Hope nothing's happened to 'em..."

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun DR_EDY. DR_EDY. brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy isupposeimphi isupposeimphi TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher jigglesworth jigglesworth megar megar Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

2560px-Black_Rock_Shooter_logo.svg.png

378-3784488_brs-main-black-rock-shooter-png.png

The blades of grass crumbled under her boots as she walked as her cold blue eyes scanned the horizons of Gravity Falls while she walked - she was tipped off earlier by what Red Hood said - he mentioned there was some kind of magic source nearby, which got her attention - hence why she was following him now. She remained quiet as she trailed him without a word - it was quiet, which though the silence was welcome, there was this nagging feeling chewing at her mind - that once more reinforced her gut feeling that something wasn't right.

"I've not seen anything out of the ordinary yet. What about you?"

Beat. There is deadly silence apart from the whispers of the wind. She stops in her tracks as she picks up on his silence.

"...No news is good news?"

Then she turns back to where Red Hood should be... or rather, where he used to be - for he appears to have vanished.

"Oh."

Surprised, she shifts backwards and sporadically looks around - quickly identifying that someone or something had seized him and towed him away while she was zoned out due to the atmosphere around her. She reaches for her gun and arms herself with it while she keeps a keen eye on what is going on around her - and though she cannot see anything, she can hear the sounds of a struggle not too far away. Almost certainly convinced this is what she was looking for, she hurries along to approach this source to discover what is making all of that noise.

It didn't take long for her to connect the dots - the tent was right there, Red Hood was seized, and whoever she saw on the other side appears to be doing something to him - and odds are, she could be next. With a sense of urgency, she redirects her focus to the nearby tent - and leaps to action, pushing herself to run there as quickly as possible before she gets spotted and seized just like Red Hood did.

It does not take her long to arrive at the tent as she crashes her way in - with a look of tranquil fury on her face as she skidded against the ground inside the tent, ignoring any damage she may have sustained from undertaking her abrupt entrance. Not a word leaves her mouth before she aims her weapon at the two Gleefuls, but she does not fire it - merely suggesting the idea that she could, as her aiming at them is a threat towards them. She then speaks to everyone else in the tent with the same sense of urgency in the voice as the one that pushed her legs to get her here so quickly.

"Don't get too close to them!"

She spoke loudly so that the group can hear what she was saying - looking dead ahead at the Gleefuls with a deathly expression of anger with the barrel of her weapon still pointed directly at them. Though she did not understand what she saw on the way here, she knew for sure that something had happened to Red Hood - and not wanting to leave the group in the dark, and also explain her sudden arrival, she spoke once more.

Her presence here was a bearer of bad news - a warning.

"They did something to Red while he was coming here - you guys are probably next!"
Hex Code: #487ea8
Font: Tahoma
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine (agitated/serious)
Items: Rock Cannon (active), Black Blade (inactive), Watch (activated earlier, on right wrist)
Skills/Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability
Course of action: CODE RED
Interactions: Mabel Gleeful Twice Knightly Twice Knightly , Dipper Gleeful brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy
Mentions: Red Hood Twice Knightly Twice Knightly
Nearby/In Group: Tent Troop - Minthara Jeremiah Jeremiah Marisa isupposeimphi isupposeimphi Rex allegedlydave allegedlydave Reimu megar megar Reverentia BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

"Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late. I got caught up by this talking hotdog on the way up--"

The familiar voice of Leonardo Watch can be heard from back near the trail.

View attachment 1127940

"Oh okay."

He isn't sure how else to respond to the strange goop monster offering candy to a small child.

DR_EDY. DR_EDY. brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean jigglesworth jigglesworth isupposeimphi isupposeimphi megar megar

All of a sudden, a hot dog comes hopping up behind Leo, dressed in a little hotdog sized hoodie and beanie. "That's me. I'm the hot dog."

QArNP1B.jpeg

Micah Bell

Within the blink of an eye, the hot dog explodes in a shower of hot dog juice and viscera. Six bullet holes embed themselves in the wall at once, roughly yet evenly placed. If one was to look to Micah, they would see his eyes narrow and lifeless, one revolver free of its holster in his hand, its muzzle still steaming.

He coughs and scratches his forehead with the barrel.

"My sincerest apologies, fellas. I guess I startle easier'n I thought."

@Shack Gang

Marisa.png

"Even if he ain't one for visitors, we've got basically no other leads." They clearly knew whoever this 'Will' guy was, and she had a gut feeling they were deflecting to some extent. "If you can, even just pointin' us in his general direction'd do a lot 'fore us. Even if he just tells us to shoo, it'll 'least cross somethin' off the list."

"Not like we're tryna make a big scene 'ere, despite... y'know." Marisa blatantly side-eyes the person they didn't know that insisted on fighting the tattooed guard earlier. "Promise! We'll all be outta your hair soon as we can, then 'ya can get back to business!" Diplomacy was hard, real hard. Still, this mysterious Will guy's just about the only thing this little group's got goin' for it. If it meant pushing her luck just a bit, then.. well, what else was there for her to do?

She was about to continue trying her negotiations, to try and find whoever this 'Will' figure was. Until an unfamiliar voice belonging to a girl she'd seen in passing back in Wakanda shouted out at the group, weapons raised. She started shouting accusations at the twins, about how they'd done somethin' to Red Hood... Made him 'disappear'.

And now they were next on the chopping block.

"Woah, woah! What?" She quickly jumped back, sparks of rainbow coloured magic now dancing on Marisa's fingertips as an almost instinctual response. It wasn't as much a blatant threat as BRS's weapons being raised, but the sudden release of magic from the magician could be felt, even by the less magically inclined. "Oi, you sure 'bout that?!" Marisa yelled back at BRS, not taking her eyes off the Gleefuls. 'If so, I totally believe you.' went blatantly unsaid on part of Marisa.

mori crop.png
CS

Their obstinacy only incensed Reverentia further. More than likely, these two were somehow responsible for what was going on in this reality, or were at least somehow accomplices to it. Her present non-violence was almost entirely driven by a belief they were too dangerous to face head-on, as before. Her willingness to gamble the fate of reality as a whole against that hunch was growing with every passing moment. Every obnoxious word. Every arrogant glance. Their words became like nails on chalk, grating at her already-shattered patience in a way she could barely stand for a few more seconds.

Images flashed in the back of her mind of people back home fleeing the chaos of the invasion. People she saw every day on patrol, butchered in the streets. The screams of the wounded and dying. A burgeoning sensation of wrath climbed up in her throat, drowning reason in vitriol. Innocent people were dead and dying, and these two stood in her way of preventing that. The holy symbol of Odile underneath her armor almost burned against her chest, like it was screaming at her to take her divinely-ordained revenge on the people in front of her. The Ancient of Obsession may not have been able to be present with her, through her ring, as they could be back home, but she still knew what they would want her to do.

For the moment, her weapons remained at her side, in the case of her rapier, or tucked away, hidden, in the case of her whip.

"I do not... care. Whether Will is one for visitors." Her voice carried the deliberate, measured tone of someone taking active steps to control their temper. "You will tell us how to reach him, and then, and only then, we will be on our way. This is no longer a discussion, a negotiation, none of it. This is now a decision. You will decide how many bones I need to break before you tell us what we need to know to save lives. I will decide when I am satisfied you have told us the truth."

Before the Twins could answer, another member of their team burst in rather abruptly. A woman Reverentia recognized primarily by the ridiculous large... well, Reverentia could only describe it as a cannon. It was much too big to be a gun. Whatever her weapon was, the woman revealed to them that they were in perhaps just as much danger as Reverentia suspected, only even more immediately than even she expected. Where the others may have been content to raise their weapons and just wait for the twins to do something to them, though, Reverentia's eyes immediately washed over with the same cold look she bore just minutes earlier in the fight with Tats.

From its hiding spot within her cloak against her armor, Reverentia's bladed whip uncurled in one smooth motion as she drew it into her left hand. Runes on its grip illuminated, shooting flames down the whip's length. The deafening crack of the whip breaking the sound barrier filled the tent as she shot it towards the nearest Twin's hand -- the closest thing they'd get to a warning shot, but also a desperate attempt to stop them from whatever they may be about to do.

megar megar Twice Knightly Twice Knightly allegedlydave allegedlydave brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy isupposeimphi isupposeimphi Jeremiah Jeremiah BoltBeam BoltBeam

"No can do, I'm afraid," Mabel responds to Marisa in that same tone. "When we say he isn't one for visitors... that's what we mean. Trust me, you're better off asking a tour guide than trying to get answers from him." She shifts her gaze, ever so slightly, to meet Reverentia as she speaks. Only now, as she makes her threats, does her smile begin to fade. Mabel simply stares, entirely unblinking as those demands are given. She does not seem phased, however. She merely looks... annoyed.

pSdmKsf.png

"You know, you're awfully demanding. I take it manners aren't anything you've ever concerned yourself with, if that outfit is anything to go by--"
Once more, her gaze shifts. This time to the exit - where a new, uninvited party crasher stands. She screams about the twins, screams about Red Hood, and aims her weapons. Mabel seems no worse for wear, though. In fact, the appearance seemed to have lifted her spirits quite a bit. She smiles again, just as before, only now she makes so little effort to hide her true intentions that her grin comes across as straight-up predatory. Her hand finds its place on her hip, and as she looks between each member of this little troupe, she can't help but let a little chuckle escape from her lips.

"My, my. I suppose the cat's out of the bag early, then. A shame..."

"...I was having such fun toying with you all."

BANG!

A shot rings out, and a bullet strikes Reverentia's blade the second it's produced. The flames are sent rocketing through the roof of the tent, scorching a hole through the top. The source of the deflection is a familiar face indeed - and one who now stands at the entrance, blocking it with his entire frame. He stands motionless and silent, almost like a zombie.

tumblr_inline_n9mdgetqww1s81zze.png

"..."

"Do you like my little pet?" Mabel inquires. "Brother and I caught him snooping around the tent earlier, and we thought... why not make him part of the team? I mean, the leader of this little incursion at our fingertips! Why, you'd have to simply be ludicrous to pass up such an opportunity!"

dipper4.jpeg

"And on the off-chance you attempt to free him, well..." Dipper motions his hand. As if on cue, Red Hood promptly raises his gun and places it against his temple without saying a word.

rsz_reverse_pines_by_alichelle_d9l98i2_by_teh_zombish-da6iri7.jpg

"We know he can't take all of you in a fight... so instead, we'll just have him blow his brains all over this tent if any of you take even a single step toward him. Sound fair?"

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 isupposeimphi isupposeimphi BoltBeam BoltBeam brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy megar megar allegedlydave allegedlydave Jeremiah Jeremiah

Reimu Hakurei

It's always difficult to impress the shrine maiden -- but now she looks almost disappointed.

"Is that really all you're going to do? Pull a few strings?"

She lightly stretches like there's no threat at all, a quiet yawn escaping her as she does... and when she opens her eyes again, she only briefly glances at Jason before turning back towards the twins. These two... they're not as smart as they think they are.

"We barely even know this guy. I don't really care about anyone outside of home... it makes no difference to me if he lives or dies," she coolly explains like she's simply going over what she had for breakfast, "So what's stopping me from beating the answers I want out of you? Any other tricks?"

"You may not care about his life," Mabel begins, again remaining undeterred. "But if he dies... how exactly do you plan to leave, hm? He's the one with those coordinates. Do you truly know the first thing about the greater Multiverse, dear?"

megar megar

1701452586837.png

"...Huh."

Greed's discontent at his new feathered friend's perch of choice carries in his tone more than his words. He folds his arms and glances up at Archimedes with an unamused grimace on his face, equal parts bemused and irritated.

"You sure this little guy's built right, doc? Last I checked, animals never took too kindly to me. On account of my razor wit and infectious charm, of course."

His grimace deepens.

"Far as I know, doves aren't black and white and red all over. You got some explainin' to do, but I'll let you off the hook if you get this thing off me before it gets too comfy. Sound fair, doc? Then make it snappy."

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Twice Knightly Twice Knightly Nokirathephantom Nokirathephantom

f8532a820da706359f733f1cb6564018.png
IMG_3252.gif
The blind spider can't help but briefly hum in discontent at the music - it was quite loud, and Ming's hearing was just a bit sensitive to it. Still, it could be a lead for where Wendy went...

So, Spider-Lily steps closer towards the booming metal until she reaches the door, feeling around it with one hand before finding and placing her hand on the doorknob. She opens it carefully, but just what else does she find? Aside from the music blasting, that is.​

IMG_3252.gif
"Looking for one of our only leads." She responds bluntly, amplifying her voice enough so it can be heard above all the music. "Think I found her, though... can you just come down for a bit, please?" Politeness might work... she might be wrong, 'cause then again, Ming wasn't too experienced on the interrogation thing.​

IMG_3252.gif

...Wendy had a point. Why would she do that, what would be in it for her? Ming certainly didn't have anything on her to give Wendy in exchange.

"...because I asked nicely and the others are looking for more answers? There could be stuff you know that they haven't asked about."

...maybe she should have thought this through instead of entering so eagerly.​

Reimu Hakurei

Reimu's lips purse in thought, though she doesn't seem to react much beyond that...

"I know someone who could probably help with that... just a matter of getting through to her, really..."

Until that pursing turns into an all-too-confident smirk.

"Buuuuut I doubt we'll need it anyway. Right, Marisa?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back