• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Tats lets out another loud, pained yell as he has either side of his skull tased. The attempts at throwing Reverntia off cease immediately, instead replaced by him gripping his now burning skull on both sides. The pain causes him to stop almost immediately and fall to his knees. He tries his best to pry Reverentia loose, but he no longer possesses enough control over his fingers to do so. All he can do is yell... until finally, he gives out. A groan escapes him as he falls to the ground face first - unconscious.

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

mori crop.png
CS

Like a rider on the back of an angry horse, Reverentia clung on for dear life as Tats flailed, trying to shake her off. Underneath her mask, she gritted her teeth, refusing to relent. He was an obstacle. One that needed to be surmounted, no matter the cost. The smell of burnt ozone worsened from the magical lightning that coursed between the pair, only leaving her unharmed by the nature of the enchantment. Tats's struggling slowed. He sunk to the ground. Finally, as he started to fall forward, she let go, pushing herself off his back to land deftly behind him, shoulders rising and falling steadily as adrenaline coursed through her. Looking around at the others nearby, she made a call. Reaching into her Bag of Holding, she retrieved a length of rope and set about binding his hands and feet. It being nonmagical, it likely wouldn't stop him if he really tried to get out, but that glass is easily broken isn't a reason not to close one's windows.

Call it a hunch, but Reverentia didn't feel this man was responsible for what was happening. If anything, he might have had little agency in it at all. Only one way to find out. Waking him may have been dangerous, but given his weakened state and bindings, she figured she could just knock him back out before he became a real threat again if he wound up trying anything. The vigilante splashed a bit of water on the unconscious man's face as she tried to rouse him. If he came to, he'd be greeted by her crouched near his head where he lied prone on the ground. "Name. Occupation. Who or what you were guarding. Now."

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly

"Huh? Wha--?"

Tats wakes up immediately upon having his face splashed. He looks around frantically for a few moments before he finally settles on Reverentia's face. Once he does so, he settles soon enough, the memories of their fight clearly flooding back in that moment. He frowns, though he makes no attempt to escape his binds. Reverentia notices, then, that his eyes are no longer glowing with that light blue aura.

"The Gleeful Twins," he answers, curtly. "I'm the bouncer for their shows."

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

When Tats stepped in front of you to bar entry, the leather on your weapon's hilt squealed under your tight grip. You held your weapon ready to defend yourself and raised your voice to speak, but something felt. . .off. There was the rustle of movement behind you, and Reverentia sprung into action, lunging at the bouncer. You stepped back, giving that mountain of a man a wide berth while you watched the bird girl work. She was amazingly nimble, and scrappy too. All of a sudden, you were feeling alot more confident in your chance at success.

As the line behind you formed a crowd around you, an opportunity presented itself. You weren't stealthy by any means, clunking around in a full suit of heavy plate, but the crowd was raucously enthralled by the melee. You wordlessly shuffled away and ducked into the tent, silently scanning the inside.

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Tent) BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 (Reverentia)

(& everyone else at the tent)

• The crowd seemed to calm slightly at Price's intervention, notably Red Hood, who appears to be trusting Price's judgement on the suit of armor before them. He makes a mental note of that- gaining Todd's trust is important. People need to trust in their leader, yes, but a leader must have equal trust in his team members. Right now, he isn't sure if Todd has a lot of that. They certainly haven't all gained Price's trust, beyond being his teammate.

As Price had gathered, the "Meta" was actually Kassandra, the Eagle Bearer, who took off her helmet to greet the crowd. "Wouldn't be a surprise party without a few threats, would it?" he replies to her quip. He takes the helmet from her, wiping off a bit of undried blood, holding it under one arm.

There was an odd sentiment of disappointment in some of the crowd, either from bloodthirst or misogyny. The cowboy that was sitting like the devil on Todd's shoulder took up the latter reaction. That, the gear, and the outfit tells Price he's from an outdated time. How useful will he be, if he has no special abilities? Then again, Price could easily be considered outdated compared to, say, Wakanda, so perhaps this cowboy, "Micah", could be of use. As a bullet sponge, if nothing else. Or, as his personality would suggest, he'll end up being a liability to the team, in which case they might have to make sure he doesn't get anyone killed.

Todd announces that it is nearly time to leave, and soon the team is gathered to embark on their first mission. This is it, then. This is what remains of the MPF, this is all that stands in the way of Ganondorf's complete takeover of the multiverse. "Ragtag" doesn't begin to describe it, "desperate" gets a little bit closer. But it's what they have to work with, and Price will be damned if he doesn't try. Sure, it's not his usual team like 141, nor the kinds of personalities he would choose to work with. But they are all here for the same goal, working for the same thing. And Price will be there right alongside them.

Shuri counts off the coordinates, Price inputs them as she goes, handing Kassandra back her helmet, as she'll probably want it when they travel. Four-two-seven-nine-eight-seven-two-three. Shortly after punching in the code, the team was encompassed in another mist. Their mission starts now. First objective: save Gravity Falls from Bill Cipher.

Those who followed Wendy toward the building soon found out what exactly kind of building it was. A sign above the door read, simply, "Coduroy's Birthing Home." Upon entry, you were met with a pretty... peaceful space. The sweet, flowery smell of scented candles meets your nostrils immediately. Overall, the room looks something more akin to a church than a "birthing home". There were no screaming babies or crying mothers in sight. All that you were met with was a calming air, a few chairs and couches to sit on - and a man none of you recognized sitting on one one of them.

orbeck-fanart-by-me-v0-dvgfi1iddqd91.jpg

(Fanart by atomicjest on Reddit!)
Orbeck of Vinheim
Exiled Assassin

“If you are seeking out Wendy, she is up in her abode," the man, who had been reading a book until you walked in, says in a droll tone. He nudges his head back toward the nearby staircase, which Wendy supposedly climbed.

megar megar StaidFoal StaidFoal Nokirathephantom Nokirathephantom CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

mori crop.png
CS

Tats received a grunt in acknowledgment to his answer, Reverentia already rifling through her bag again. "Why are you working for them? Are they the source of the strange magic here?" As she spoke, she pulled a small vial of viscous, red liquid from the bag, simply holding it in her hand for now. She studied his wounds, none of which were pretty, but similarly none of which were life-threatening. Good. She'd not have an even potentially mind-controlled man's death on her conscience. Tilting her mask back slightly, she knocked back half the vial, exhaling as she felt the pain in her chest and ringing in her ears subside somewhat. Leaning over, she held the potion over his mouth. "Drink this. It will ease the pain, and mend some of your wounds." Of course, if he refused, she'd probably just squeeze his nose and make him drink it anyway. Just because she was trying to be kind didn't make her any less forceful. "What caused the blue glowing in your eyes? Was that the Gleeful Twins, too?"

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly

ILLUMINA
Interactions: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

Mentions: allegedlydave allegedlydave (Rex) | Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Tats) | BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 (Reverentia)

1701335855129.png

After Lana tries to steal the ticket, the scene just turns into pure chaos. First that big Rex guy, he does what any explorer would do and just kind of berates her but lets her off anyway because, really, it's just a ticket and she didn't even succeed. Then more people show up. A lot more. One of them is some lady in a mask; she kind of looks like she's trying to dress up as a Honchkrow or something. Anyway, she just starts beating up on the big dude protecting the tent. And she does it. And she does it really well. REALLY well. She just- she just knocked him unconscious. All while I'm just staring at all this. Okay, so maybe this isn't too different from the guilds back home. I mean, no one really beat up anyone else the way those two just did, but still! Fun for everyone, am I right? At least the big guy's being treated by the woman and they're talking now. Seems I'm not needed.

"Oookay! Lesson learned! Don't try to steal anything or this happens," I tell Lana. "Come on, those Gleeful Twins are not gonna be happy their show got interrupted like this."

With a happy flick of my tail, I trot off like nothing happened. To be honest, I don't really mind all the chaos. I was actually rooting for the mask lady back there. I really like her cape, actually. Reminds me a lot of someone. Someone who may have once slammed my face into solid stone. But, regardless of how much I wanna stay and see what happens, no doubt someone's gonna call for an officer and then we'll have a whole different situation on our hands.

There's gotta be somewhere else to go around here.

Sure enough there's this place called an... 'arcade.' Don't know what that is, but hey, adventuring's part of the job, right? I head on in, with Lana hopefully following me.

Lana

….Yeah she had no idea what was going on anymore. She lost interest anyway with all these people showing up. It was getting a bit crowded, so she decided that she might as well follow Lumi again since he was walking off. Though, she was getting kind of bored with all this walking…. But what’s this? An arcade? That’s definitely a cure for boredom! She quickly ran past Lumi, a little too excited to go inside. But once she got in there…. An unusual sight was seen…..

DIB!!!!

The big headed boy was in the arcade playing all the wonderful games. He had a look of pure joy on his face loving every moment of this…. He never wanted it to end. His head quickly turned as he heard the doors slam open as Lana entered the Lumi right behind her.

…..what…..

This was an outrage. He was furious.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE????? THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE AN EXPLORABLE AREA!!! I’M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SEEN UNTIL ANOTHER FEW PAGES FROM NOW!!! GRRR…. CURSE YOU TWICE KNIGHTLY…. YOU WILL RUE THIS DAY!! I SWEAR IT!!”

Dib proceeded to run at full force into a nearby wall leaving a Dib shaped hole in the process… he could be seen screaming as he ran ahead to a later page….

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

f8532a820da706359f733f1cb6564018.png

IMG_3252.gif
As Jason announced that they would be departing to Gravity Falls, Ming perks up, and she voices her first thought to Hobie, "We're talking about this again later."

She inputs the numbers in the watch - thank God there was a text-to-speech feature on this thing - and with that, they were off!

Upon arriving in the town, Ming already felt like things were off - things didn't feel like some hellish nightmare to her. She listens in carefully as Wendy and Ling-slash-Greed were questioned, the lenses of her mask narrowing a little. Yeah, no, things certainly didn't sound hellish either, going off of Wendy's answers.

As the redhead departs and Byakuya follows, Spider-Lily did think he had a point despite her past criticisms of him... she wasn't much for interrogation, she was more of the 'BOOM!' and 'POW!' type, y'know? Still, the blind spider was sure she could help in some way, so she follows Byakuya's voice and footsteps - and that of quite a few others, it sounded like.

Ming scrunches her nose at the flowery scent, it was rather strong for her taste... or smell? The point is, it was strong and Ming wasn't fond of it. Offering a small, grateful salute in the direction of the man's voice, Spider-Lily takes a few steps forward before finding herself at the stairs, gripping the railing of it carefully before climbing them.

"Hellooooo?" Ming calls out once she reaches the top, her hands stuffed in her pockets as she takes a few more steps forward.

...it may have just occurred to her that she didn't ask where exactly Wendy's abode was on the second floor. Oops.​

"I mean..." he winces, and his brow furrows. "They're magicians, so I guess they'd be the sources of magic..." The wince worsens as his head falls back and lands on the ground. "Augh... my head, man..." When offered the drink, he doesn't hesitate to push his head up and sip some of it down. "Thanks..." he responds once he swallows. When asked about the Gleeful Twins again, Tats simply nods. "Yeah... they juice me up with that magic, just in case someone pulls anything they don't want or we gotta throw someone out. Sometimes they prove to be more trouble than they're worth..."

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

mori crop.png
CS

So he seemingly wasn't mind controlled, unless still under the effects of said control, but he also seemed to just... be a regular guy, otherwise. Still a guy that was in their way and that she didn't regret fighting to get past, but a guy that she was glad she had chosen the more nonlethal, less permanent approach for. Reverentia nodded, his answers satisfactory. From how he spoke, she doubted she'd get any more information out of him. "Sorry. I need the rope, and I can't risk you following us." Without any other warning or pause, she struck him on the side of the head, aiming to knock him unconscious. If it took an extra whack or two, she'd do it. Afterwards, she retrieved the rope and returned it to her bag, shortly after following the others into the tent. It was time to put a face to the name of the "Gleeful Twins," who were seemingly the source of their troubles in this dimension.

What was the plan, exactly? Again, she found herself missing Tigris and the others. They always had some idea in their back pocket, some goal in mind that Reverentia never thought of. She wasn't stupid, but they were smart enough to make it feel like she was. As it stood, she was apparently going into a confrontation with two mages almost blind, with only slightly more than no knowledge of their capabilities. What she did know made them sound fairly potent -- the man outside wasn't the deadliest threat she'd ever faced, but any normal person shouldn't give her any trouble at all, let alone have her on the ropes. That was just their abilities to strengthen others, too. Wizards, sorcerers, you name it, they weren't exactly known for just giving the lion's share of their power away. They would almost certainly prove a greater threat that their bodyguard.

Once inside, she naturally took up a position next to Minthara again, as the only person in the tent she had previously spoken to.

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly Jeremiah Jeremiah (Minthara)
Nearby: Tent people. allegedlydave allegedlydave (Rex) I think?​

Upon entering the Tent of Telepathy, you were greeted with something far less.. grandiose than what you may have initially expected. It’s clear that things were still being setup for the show ahead. Various handymen were still setting up chairs, fixing the lights, and preparing the stage for the show to come. It all looks very unfinished.

In the center of it all, two figures wearing light blue clothing stand with their backs turned. While sneaking past the easily distracted crowd had been enough, these two are different.

“Oh, do you hear that, brother?” The girl speaks first, her voice smooth as silk. “I think we have a few eager little fans trying to sneak a peek at our show early!”

The boy, on the other hand, simply nods along for a moment, “...shall we greet them?” He asks. His voice, while flat, still has that air of confidence to it.

“Mmm…” the girl lets out a thoughtful hum in response. “Well, since when did a little enthusiasm hurt, hm?”

With that, the two turn to face you. The girl moves to rest her head against the boy’s shoulder, smiling softly all the while.

fBPkmBzEHGsIh0aseLtyq850Rc49wuIwpFyRYkP6hTAjAKHUiUXwdW0EYbtE0uccZZoWdagdrjnN5IsIAJcQDheBlSGNHii9O7jN4WYxEuuk4Fc2atLLSdAr-TB2zW-D7vyMhWnY-VrZUn9JYSA6EqY

Dipper and Mabel Gleeful
The Telepathy Twins

“Well… you came all the way here to see us, didn’t you?”

“To whom do we owe the pleasure, then?”

(Tag brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy to interact with Dipper!)

megar megar Jeremiah Jeremiah allegedlydave allegedlydave isupposeimphi isupposeimphi BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

The arcade, before it gained that Dib-shaped hole, had been pretty dingy and dark. Other than the window, there hadn't really been a lot of light let in. Plenty of people were present, wasting their days away on the various machines. None of them seemed to react to the manic episode of that big-headed boy, nor the fact that two talking animals now stood at the entrance. The only thing people are reacting to, beyond the games, is some kind of tall, glowing figure in the back playing one of them. A large crowd seems to be gathered around him... maybe he's some kind of local talent?

Or maybe he's just a really, really good newbie.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

MARISA KIRISAME ~ ORDINARY MAGICIAN
1aefb8ba370085e75023ffd285fb5014.jpg
Interactions
brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy (Dipper) Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Mabel)

Also present in scene

megar megar Jeremiah Jeremiah allegedlydave allegedlydave BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

During the commotion, Marisa had managed to slip through, dodging through the bluntly unnecessary fight. Sure, she could've jumped in, but considering she'd essentially changed the Hakkero's settings from 'stun' to 'kill', and similarly how the whole place was packed to the brim with people... She wasn't 'bout to try.

She linked up with Reimu, who used her cheat power- she meant, Fantasy Nature, to just phase on through. Inside the tent, Marisa was met by two siblings dressed in blacks and blues. They had some kinda aura to them.. but nothin' that unusual for her.. "Marisa Kirisame!" She introduced herself openly to the Gleeful twins, pointing a thumb at her chest. "Told that this was the place to be when visitin' Gravity Falls, and judgin' by the line out front... I'm guessin' that that's right on the money, yeah?"

BLAKE BELLADONNA ~ FROM SHADOWS

3372e7ffe80695b998d91c0e14749bb6.png

Interactions
jigglesworth jigglesworth (Price) Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean (Hershel) megar megar (Josuke) brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy (Raz)

Blake hadn't been expecting to be met with company so quickly, and certainly not by this many. She only knew one of these people; the kid that reminded her of Ruby. The others were strangers, yet she hesitated to put herself at point. While it's likely she had the most experience... it didn't mean she was fit for the duties asked of her at that moment. Besides, the man named Captain Price seemed more then keen on taking that role.

"I'll go around the back, then." Blake spoke up in response to Price's suggestion. If there was anything Blake had been good at, it was sneaking around and getting into places she shouldn't have been. "I'm used to this sort of mission." She hesitated to call her time in the White Fang anything but a mistake, but it has given her more then enough skills for such operations. In the past, her own recklessness is what led to her getting caught.

Experience, though, was a harsh teacher.

Still, while she had an idea for where she'd be, she wasn't about to run off on her own now, not without the input of the others.

2560px-Black_Rock_Shooter_logo.svg.png

378-3784488_brs-main-black-rock-shooter-png.png

"My friend, take it from me Hellscape? Now that, I'll give you. But this place? This place is where fun went to die. If you ask me, even that's being generous. Who knows? Maybe somebody else took care of the whole 'demon hellscape funhouse' problem. It'd sure make our jobs a helluva lot easier, wouldn'tcha say?"

She paused as she thought about what he was saying - even though what he was saying was not aimed at her, she listened in and thought about it for a little - and truth be told, she wasn't fully convinced either. Even if this place is weird from the start, it otherwise seems quite normal? She scratched her head as she seemed genuinely perplexed as to what to even say and do. "Hypothetically speaking? Even if it did happen, while it would make the bulk of the work a lot easier, it still leaves room for plenty of other problems. Assuming someone else already took care of clean-up, the most prominent questions would be... who could it be, and more importantly, why?"

"Clovis mentioned something about picking up on magic over this way, so I'm gonna check it out."

Before she could even get a word in after she heard Red Hood speak, he had already begun to walk off while still speaking over his shoulder - to which she simply turned and looked at him as she did exactly that. He seemed to be heading off to another location that others in the group were investigating already, specifically a nearby tent of some description. Never the casual name drop - she dismissed it as someone else in the group and decided not to worry about it - but she was just a bit surprised to see him already break away.

"...Magic?"

In case her lack of words wasn't clear, magic is quite the foreign concept - to her, at least.

"You can come if you'd like, or you can look elsewhere. Just... try and be of use."

She pauses for a moment as she watches him leave, and glances to Greed after Red Hood had walked far away enough. Admittedly unsure what to do, she shrugged to herself and began to follow Red Hood's footsteps while speaking to Greed over her shoulder. "Well? How about we back him up? I am not certain if he needs it or not, but I'm not so sure it's safe around here going by what you've been saying, so I'm going anyway."

Whether or not Greed follows her from there, while she follows Red Hood, well... that's up to him, isn't it?
Hex Code: #487ea8
Font: Tahoma
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Items: Rock Cannon (inactive), Black Blade (inactive), Watch (activated earlier, on right wrist)
Skills/Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability
Course of action: Magic source?
Interactions: Ling Yao/Greed allegedlydave allegedlydave , Red Hood Twice Knightly Twice Knightly
Mentions: N/A
Nearby/In Group: Pretty much everybody

Beneath the entrance,

"YOU LOT SEEM TO BE HAVING FUN."

There rumbled a sudden voice.

Sounds of it crawling off of the surroundings like it was everywhere all at once. The problem is- no could see it, but they could definitely hear it. Gravelly and slimy. It's mouth moved like it was
oozing goop. And wherever it is, whatever is in the shack; it didn't seem one bit friendly. If anything, it practically sounded peckish.

"SUCH TRAGEDY," it playfully muses, eerily closer to Hershel this time. By the sudden intimacy of it's voice, one could suspect it was eyeing Irin, such a speculation made apparent by it's next words.
"SO MANY INNOCENTS, SO HELPLESS IN THIS CRISIS WE FACE. WHATEVER SHALL 'WE' DO?"

A long pause.

"Aaaaaah. THERE'S an IDEA."

1701355347370.png
A terrifying presence has entered the room.

Claws hinged, teeth growling. It snarls, a snake flickering it's tongue, encircling it's prey in coiling tension, leaving little to no room to escape. Then it's on the prowl as footsteps tread through the floor. They were subtle, but clomped heavily against the ground. The thing sounded big, unusually massive. Man, alien, monster. It was anyone's guess on what the cloaked shadow was.

Soon enough, the curtains unfold as Raz would feel something cold run through his back.

It was there.

Towering height, kneeling to his level.

Jagged claws as sharp as knives,

Staring at him,

Carrying a large sack,

...Wearing a familiarly festive-red hat...

....Offering him a candy bar.

Lethal Protector

"CHOCOLATE?" He patiently waits for the offer to be accepted.

1701356084371.png

Last edited:
1701360865198.png

Rex murmurs under his breath and narrows his good eye at the display. He makes as much known to whoever will listen under his breath, before they reach earshot of the Gleefuls.

"Stay close. Somethin' don't feel right."

Accordingly, Rex appears the most eager to greet the Gleeful twins up close -- he takes point ahead of the rest, arms folded and shoulders squared with the two.

"You're them Gleeful twins then, eh? Certainly look the part. Name's Rex," he jerks a thumb over his shoulder, "and these are my friends. Marisa, Reimu, Flandre."

He pauses for a beat, waiting for a reply. Then, he carries on.

"As I reckon you can see, we ain't from round here. We're here on business, see. Thing is, the place isn't exactly lookin' how we expected it would. We were hopin' you could shed a little light."

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy megar megar isupposeimphi isupposeimphi BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 Jeremiah Jeremiah

Micah Bell

Behind him, Micah snorts and clears his throat.

"You and me both, my friend," he says to Leo, leaning over to get a better look at the monster and casually resting his hands on his holstered guns.

"You and me both."

@Shack Gang

Josuke Higashikata
"Hey, how're you doing?"

Josuke greets the strange goopy monster man with the most relaxed wave conceivably imaginable.

b1e1f9b16fcc772106b188739c8e8126.png
IMG_3250.gif
Raz turns his attention to Hershel and Irin as they make their entrance, offering a friendly wave to the nervous cat child - maybe that would ease her nerves! He nods along with the man's suggestion, cupping his chin. "We should investigate, huh? It seems like someone might be in there, so we'll probably have to be stealthy, no clue if they'll be welcoming... worst case scenario, we either have to fight or we'll have broken into a friendly someone's Mystery Hack." He's sure they can find a way to explain themselves if it's the latter.

And then Price makes his own entrance! The Junior Psychonaut blinks a bit, realizing that this really could just be someone doing their job at a tourist trap... well, you couldn't blame him for thinking otherwise, the brief journey to the Mystery Hack was a little eerie in atmosphere. "...scratch the stealthiness, I'll go through the front." Maybe he was also just eager to go on a stealth-based mission, who knows?

As the sudden voice rings out, Raz jolts, quickly putting one hand to his temple and the other forwards and out. The Junior Psychonaut looks around, searching for a target to PSI-Blast into next week...

The next thing he knew, said target was in front of him... wearing a Santa hat and offering him some candy.

"Uh..." He trails off, not expecting this turn of events. Still, free sweets that aren't tainted by the possibility of being 'hand-spun' - count him in!

Raz lowers his hands before taking the chocolate bar. Despite the bit of caution he had, he doubted that this was with mal intent... probably. Raz examines the treat before looking back up at Venom, smiling a little. "Thanks...! I think."

"How intuitive of you," Mabel responds to Marisa, her smile only seeming to broaden. Although her tone remains as sweet as ever - it's laced with the faintest hint of sarcasm. "I don't like to brag, but I suppose I would say we're pretty well known around these parts."

She lifts her head off Dipper's shoulder and faces Rex.

DztdiwRWoAMQkHI.jpg

"Well, I certainly hope you can trust our answers, what with those 'feelings' you seem to be having."

Instead of beginning to elaborate on how she heard that, Mabel simply keeps on smiling. Her tone definitely seemed to shift into something more... knowing, though.

isupposeimphi isupposeimphi allegedlydave allegedlydave megar megar brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 Jeremiah Jeremiah

MARISA KIRISAME ~ ORDINARY MAGICIAN

1aefb8ba370085e75023ffd285fb5014.jpg

Some alarm bells started going off all at once.

Bad vibes.

Real bad vibes.

That all-knowing tone, that glint in her eyes, the sickly sweet tone of voice. It all rubbed her in all the wrong ways at once. It was the last kind of person Marisa wanted to deal with.

For real, the instant Mabel's voice changes, Marisa is reminded immediately of, gods forbidding, Okina.
Yukari too, honestly. Neither was a particularly good comparison, and neither made Marisa feel even remotely at ease.

She knew if she were to say 'Yeah, I'll trust your answers', it'd come out more as a grimace as things currently stood. Instead, she just glanced to Reimu as if to reaffirm her doubts.

megar megar Twice Knightly Twice Knightly allegedlydave allegedlydave brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 Jeremiah Jeremiah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back