• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π‹πžπšπ«π§π’𝐧𝐠 π†π«πžπžπ€ [a greek mythology roleplay] (CLOSED)

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

a roleplay by animegenork

learning greek
!

how to be a god β™‘

gms

animegenork + emotional supports izayoiix & r e i & revalia

tags

mythology, slice of life, college

hercules

sara bareilles

• school for immortals

Have you ever wondered how exactly the gods learned to be... well, gods? Well, wonder no more.

Welcome to Pantheon Academy, where young immortal beings learn how to rule over their domains and control their unearthly powers.

These young immortal beings are young adults, and like mortals, they are prone to betrayal, heartbreak, mischief, and all those other things they're always up to. But unlike mortal young adults, these young gods have some unstable powers. At this stage in their life, they have only mastered one of their powers, with a second, more unstable, power under their control. As they make their way through the academy, they will begin to unlock their full abilities.

Like any other college, there is bound to be drama. This is the stuff of Greek myths, after all.

Pantheon Academy is essentially a college for the Greek gods. Of course, they're not your average college students, because, well... they're gods.

This is a bit of a modern AU take on Greek mythology, so the gods can have phones and whatnot. However, they won't have surnames, and you can create your own backstories for them.

This is a school, so there will be events of sorts. Most of all, however, I want to work together to create a new retelling of the myths that inspired some of my favorite stories through the years.

a

b

c

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
Hello, everyone! Thank you all so much for expressing interest! You were all just waiting for me to take a nap, weren't you? Lolll

In any case, the character sheet thread is up! Please let me know if there are any questions, and I will set up a temporary OOC thread so this thread doesn't get all cluttered! Once again, thank you so much for liking my silly little idea 😊

too.matcha.a.good.thing too.matcha.a.good.thing Circe Circe revalia revalia r e i r e i Chimeric Chimeric Grimm Grimm izayoiix izayoiix argotNaut argotNaut

Multiple Settings - π‹πžπšπ«π§π’π§π  π†π«πžπžπ€ [Character Sheets]

Edit: Here's the OOC!

Multiple Settings - π‹πžπšπ«π§π’π§π  π†π«πžπžπ€ [Temporary OOC]

Last edited:
super interested in this!

Oooo, this sounds cool!

yes it is! the links to the ooc page and cs page are a few posts above and in the first post!

Day 3 Bump & Update!

The deadline for 2 characters is August 31st at 11:59 EDT. If you're planning on writing more than 2 characters (i.e. you're me πŸ˜” ), feel free to save others until after the deadline! Otherwise, if you need an extension for any reason, please let me know, and we can work something out!

More info in the OOC thread! Thank you for reading! πŸ’•

UPDATE: REOPENING APPLICATIONS

Hello, everyone! As of today, we are reopening applications for this RP! We have lost some of the spark as well as some characters, so I and the GM team wanted to try and get some of the excitement back!

If you were interested previously and didn't get to finish a character sheet, or you are just seeing this now and wanna see what happens, now's the time! We only ask that you finish your character sheet by November 13 at 11:59 EST. This way, we can get the ball rolling sooner rather than later, yeah?

Links are in the first post! Feel free to ask questions in the temporary OOC thread or PM me!

UPDATE: REOPENING APPLICATIONS

Hello, everyone! As of today, we are reopening applications for this RP! We have lost some of the spark as well as some characters, so I and the GM team wanted to try and get some of the excitement back!

If you were interested previously and didn't get to finish a character sheet, or you are just seeing this now and wanna see what happens, now's the time! We only ask that you finish your character sheet by November 13 at 11:59 EST. This way, we can get the ball rolling sooner rather than later, yeah?

Links are in the first post! Feel free to ask questions in the temporary OOC thread or PM me!
Is the CS thread updated to reflect the current character cast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back