• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [ Le Morte d'Diamant OOC ] The Barracks

Damn, I've always wanted to do a fancy character archive thingy for my RPs before but I always get too lazy >A>

I know what you mean. I was supposed to have this up like more than a week ago but I got super lazy about it. Good thing I managed to get over it.

Is this still open for new recruits?

Pyosimros Pyosimros Said this was a cool RP and I should join because I'm British - so I looked at the RP and it is a cool RP so I'm trying to join maybe because I'm british..

Is this still open for new recruits?

Pyosimros Pyosimros Said this was a cool RP and I should join because I'm British - so I looked at the RP and it is a cool RP so I'm trying to join maybe because I'm british..
Who're you? I think this is the first time we've met
531972247724883970.png

Blu Blu Really sorry for the lack of progress on my CS! I'm a fickle creature, so admittedly Alpheus and Bedivere have been thrown into the blender multiple times. It also didn't help that I suddenly got a huge workload dumped on me alongside various other interruptions. I'd be glad to pick my CS back up once I get the time to and jump into the IC afterwards if I'm still welcome by then. QAQ

Nano Nano Completely understandable. Good luck with that work load! And obviously I'd be more than happy to have you join us if/when you have the time <3

Archon Archon So that does leave us with room right now if you're interested. I have to warn you though, I plan on starting the RP after the weekend. I think everyone's waited long enough. It's really not that big of a deal but just an fyi.

anyone else feeling like a discord ooc chat may be good just to keep discussion easier and not miss notifs? I've found my role-plays that include them bode much better.

anyone else feeling like a discord ooc chat may be good just to keep discussion easier and not miss notifs? I've found my role-plays that include them bode much better.

Yeah I can make one if you guys want the discord won't actually be used for anything rp-related, just endless shitposts and memes, don't lie to me

Yeah I can make one if you guys want the discord won't actually be used for anything rp-related, just endless shitposts and memes, don't lie to me
I TELLITH THE TRUTH, it'll uh, be plot discussion just in meme form XD :3

I'll make a discord tomorrow. The IC will most likely be up by then too.

Cosmos Cosmos Edited some minor wording errors in Sarah's description for you (like how you used physiological instead of psychological). I like how the description expands upon Evan a lot too, letting us know more about her condition. Good stuff!

I'll make a discord tomorrow. The IC will most likely be up by then too.

Cosmos Cosmos Edited some minor wording errors in Sarah's description for you (like how you used physiological instead of psychological). I like how the description expands upon Evan a lot too, letting us know more about her condition. Good stuff!
thanks and yes i wrote it at 5am on zero sleep //QwQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back